Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Help with a Chart  (Read 748 times)
Wendy
Very Active Member

« on: Apr 02, 2011, 11:10 AM »

Hello EA Community,

I am hoping to gain further insight with a friend’s chart, which I have analyzed numerous times, and continue to see more and more, especially as my learning/understanding of EA grows.  We talked yesterday for three hours, looking at her chart and correlating the EA themes to her life, and I want to be sure I am interpreting the chart correctly.

The chart is dynamic and complex--the SN and NN dispositors are in relationship, and Pluto disposits the NN, so please be patient with my analysis, as it has taken me awhile to figure it out, which you will see as you read along, so any feedback and clarity you all can offer is much appreciated.  God this is beautiful stuff--the flower petals of a soul unfolding life time after lifetime.  

My friend’s name I am choosing not to disclose, and will call her Rose for the forum discussion.  Rose and I have known each other seven years.  This woman is a gifted healer and highly spiritual.  She has knowledge of most spiritual and religious traditions (without the dogma) and has been drawn to study all of them.  From what she has shared with me she was not raised in any religion.  Her father was Cherokee and African American and her mother was Scotch-Irish (red hair-green eyes) with the last name Roy, which links to the bloodline of Mary Magdalene.  Rose was born and raised poor in Washington, DC and had a younger sister who died at age five when Rose was either home alone with her or found her dead (drowning? not sure), which was very traumatizing for Rose.  Her father attended Howard University and was studying to become a doctor.  Her mother was set to become a model, got pregnant with Rose and didn’t pursue, and then worked cleaning houses for an hourly wage.

To raise their daughter, her father left school to work and did not complete college.  He then drank heavily.  At Rose’s first Saturn square (conjunct her natal Venus), her father’s friends sexually assaulted her.  Her parents separated and her father  abandoned his responsibility to care for them.  

Rose, a natural artist, and wanted to attend art school, but instead dropped out of high school to sustain her and her mother’s sense of security.  Rose always felt that her birth, kept her parents from following the careers they wished to pursue (guilt).

In her social arena, she has always felt different and can count on her hand the people she trusts in this world (meaning not many).  As a child, the black community chastised her for her attraction to non-traditional music and her desire to wear her hair and clothes differently than the accepted norm.  She also was ridiculed for wanting to connect to her anglo-saxon Celtic heritage.

Considering all of Rose’s background, and knowing her, I feel she is 1st stage spiritual, not 3rd stage individuated.  To go through the EA steps to understand her soul chart thoroughly, I will break down each step for my own educational purposes.  This is challenging to do because of so many factors in the chart, so my process may be complicated, which ultimately leads me to further clarity.

SN Taurus 1 in the 6H--Venus 27 Pisces in the 5H which is in a full phase 208 degree relationship with retrograde Pluto 29-48 Leo 10H (not sure which aspect it is in tri-septile or inconjunct).  Additionally, Jupiter creates 150 degree inconjunct with Venus, forming a Yod.  Saturn Lucifer also square Venus and Pluto is in trine aspect to the SN, sextile the NN, and has dynamic relationship (really quite amazing configuration) with six planets, the nodes, and two asteriods (SN, Jupiter, NN, Neptune, Moon, Saturn, Lucifer, Mercury, Mars and Chiron)

This soul is re-experiencing past life memories, relationships, traumas, knowledge, and gifts to catalyze the soul into addressing what was not completed in her prior incarnations.  With the Taurus SN in the 6th, and Pluto 29 Leo full phase relationship to Venus in Pisces in the 5th, this soul longs to be acknowledged for her creative gifts in a significant and empowered way.  This did not happen in her past.  Taurus SN in the 6th correlates to a soul who did not value herself, had to work hard to sustain herself, or be a slave in relationships and her work, either to her gifts or to others who benefited from her essential ability, using her, and most likely sexually as well (Taurus/Scorpio axis).  Thus the soul feels a fixed innate sense of guilt and the desire to atone for these past experiences which continues to this day, though now not as extreme as her earlier life.

In this life the soul works as a surgical nurse in a holistic hospital/clinic for animals.  She is underpaid and overworked, but highly regarded by clients and doctors for her graceful, intuitive and eccentric talent and abilities.  She is a superb animal communicator and healer and all the animals love her.  She can get an animal who is freaking out, and uncontrollable to relax within minutes and get them to submit to blood draws, x-rays, etc. with no hassle whatsoever, and no anxiety or stress on the animals part.  

Her relationship history reveals that she has gone from one abusive relationship to another.  Ex-husband beat her, and cheated on her, current relationship of seven years (separating) has been with a man who undermines her value, always comparing her to other women.  Relationship has spiritual/religious themes, both coming from different perspectives and different stages of evolution, but holding on to each other for unconscious and conscious egoic-soul reasons.  

She has never been on her own and has of course resistance to actualizing her power and authority in this life (Pluto retrograde in the 10H).  Her art ability is astounding, but undermines herself (this is all internal), and thus keeps the past cycle going, so to avoid her 12/1H soul intentions.  Because I know her, it is clear to me she has gone back and forth between her SN and NN functions/intentions (dispositor of Pluto is NN), but the SN tendency has a stronghold in her life, but breaking down and now forcing her to leap into the unknown--moving out on her own, both in relationships (meaning none for now), living on her own and speaking up for herself at work.  Most holistic practitioners/professionals do a split with the centers they work in (50/50 or 60/40), but she is getting paid her hourly wage for doing Shamanic/Reiki healing/color therapy/communicating, rather than the full value of her services.  

Here I want to understand and be able to explain to her why.  It is clear to me that Rose accesses both her SN and NN functions and moves between them, because of the relationship Pluto has with both nodes.  

Retro Pluto in Leo 29 degrees--this soul wants to be seen, acknowledged, even adored, but doesn’t fully allow it, not fully stepped into it.  Dispositor of Pluto--Scorpio NN in the 1st with Scorpio Neptune Moon suggest her egoic structure is intertwined with highly intuitive psychic visions as well as illusions and disillusionment, and trauma (Uranus square)--all the security in this life stripped away--her sister, her parents, financial--in order for her to relive the past and catalyze her evolution, leading her to rely on her own inner life for security to actualize her soul’s desire and intent in this life.

With Pluto in the 10H, does this express as the desire to not give power away to collective consensus?  I believe the answer is yes.  All my astrology books are packed, as I am getting ready to move, so I am unable to look it up in the Pluto books.    

In terms of her SN relative to the square from Saturn Lucifer in Sag to Venus, in relation to Pluto in the 10H, am I correct that this represents a patriarchal culture and dogmatic religious order which used this soul and her oracle abilities (Jupiter opposing Mercury 12-1H) to further the authority of the church or the dogma of the time?

I also see Mars in Pisces 4H opposing Pluto (spiritual war) and the link between Chiron in Aquarius 4H and Uranus in square aspect Neptune Moon, and haven't included that in my post for now. 

I hope all of this makes sense.

Thank you and Blessings,

Wendy

« Last Edit: Apr 02, 2011, 11:17 AM by Wendy » Logged
Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Apr 02, 2011, 11:57 AM »

Wow, it just dawned on me I hadn't thought about the PPP, 29 Aquarius.  Does that mean I would look to Uranus' placement and aspects to understand the chart more comprehensively, and to help the soul understand her way through the past conditioning?

Mars is the closest planet to the PPP in her chart.

Thanks,
Wendy
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Apr 04, 2011, 03:36 AM »

Hi Wendy,

Just a few thoughts.  

This soul is re-experiencing past life memories, relationships, traumas, knowledge, and gifts to catalyze the soul into addressing what was not completed in her prior incarnations.  With the Taurus SN in the 6th, and Pluto 29 Leo full phase relationship to Venus in Pisces in the 5th, this soul longs to be acknowledged for her creative gifts in a significant and empowered way.  This did not happen in her past.  Taurus SN in the 6th correlates to a soul who did not value herself, had to work hard to sustain herself, or be a slave in relationships and her work, either to her gifts or to others who benefited from her essential ability, using her, and most likely sexually as well (Taurus/Scorpio axis).  Thus the soul feels a fixed innate sense of guilt and the desire to atone for these past experiences which continues to this day, though now not as extreme as her earlier life.

I agree with this analysis.

In this life the soul works as a surgical nurse in a holistic hospital/clinic for animals.  She is underpaid and overworked, but highly regarded by clients and doctors for her graceful, intuitive and eccentric talent and abilities.  She is a superb animal communicator and healer and all the animals love her.  She can get an animal who is freaking out, and uncontrollable to relax within minutes and get them to submit to blood draws, x-rays, etc. with no hassle whatsoever, and no anxiety or stress on the animals part.  

This correlates to her Saturn Sag 2nd (conj Lucifer, bringing light) trining Jupiter Libra 12th (higher will), and describes the spiritual work that expresses Natural Laws and addresses the imbalances and distortions in a new revolutionary/transformational way (Uranus square Neptune)  -- and this work taken out into the world (Uranus 9th conjunct MC).....powered by Amazon 9th.

Her relationship history reveals that she has gone from one abusive relationship to another.  Ex-husband beat her, and cheated on her, current relationship of seven years (separating) has been with a man who undermines her value, always comparing her to other women.  Relationship has spiritual/religious themes, both coming from different perspectives and different stages of evolution, but holding on to each other for unconscious and conscious egoic-soul reasons.

Pluto opposite Mars (abusive father-figure relationships) - and Neptune 1st (being victimized).  Father-figures/authority figures (Pluto Leo 10th) who themselves need her attention - South Node Taurus 6th (sadomasochistic relationships) facilitated by Venus 5th (phallic symbol, equality) at the foot of the yod, the activating point being 27 deg Virgo 11th, to liberate from these types of relationships through discernment.  The transiting Nodes are presently conjunct her Venus, and soon transiting Saturn will conjunction Jupiter, both part of the yod.  These transits could bring more understanding, and allow expression of her "uniqueness" (Venus 5th, Uranus conj MC), and to make choices in partners who resonate with her Soul (Scorpio NN).

Most holistic practitioners/professionals do a split with the centers they work in (50/50 or 60/40), but she is getting paid her hourly wage for doing Shamanic/Reiki healing/color therapy/communicating, rather than the full value of her services.

This relates to her SN Taurus 6th, undermining herself, and Pluto 10th, growing in maturity in social role, and fair exchange for her work/talents.  

Here I want to understand and be able to explain to her why.  It is clear to me that Rose accesses both her SN and NN functions and moves between them, because of the relationship Pluto has with both nodes.  

She is recovering the skipped steps of Uranus via the SN Taurus 6th.  That Uranus also squares her Sun/Neptune-Moon opposition and can bring sudden trauma in worldly relationships, also judgment by society (Pluto 10th), all deeply felt (Scorpio Moon 1st, betrayal, fear).  

Retro Pluto in Leo 29 degrees--this soul wants to be seen, acknowledged, even adored, but doesn’t fully allow it, not fully stepped into it.

With the 10th house position of Pluto, yes, she does need attention, but also needs to feel that she "deserves" it (SN 6th) through honest, hard work and good conduct.  The PPP is conjunct Chiron and Mars, and so she is an extremely empathetic, dynamic, transformational healer.

Dispositor of Pluto--Scorpio NN in the 1st with Scorpio Neptune Moon suggest her egoic structure is intertwined with highly intuitive psychic visions as well as illusions and disillusionment, and trauma (Uranus square)--all the security in this life stripped away--her sister, her parents, financial--in order for her to relive the past and catalyze her evolution, leading her to rely on her own inner life for security to actualize her soul’s desire and intent in this life.

Learning to become emotionally self-secure (PPP) will help greatly here.  Many elements "dissolving," and the Virgo-like qualities of SN 6th, all a necessary part of her Soul's 1st stage Spiritual intentions.

With Pluto in the 10H, does this express as the desire to not give power away to collective consensus?  I believe the answer is yes.  All my astrology books are packed, as I am getting ready to move, so I am unable to look it up in the Pluto books.  

Definitely yes! especially since Uranus conjuncts the MC, Pluto (self-authority) is culminating in Leo at 29 degrees, and she is developing the Uranus-ruled PPP (conjunct Mars, breaking new ground, making new choices).  The chart is beckoning toward liberation since Uranus squares Nodes, and the resolution node is the SN 6th, supported by Venus Pisces 5th, consistent focus in discernment, development of unique creative expression, whom to love/whom not to love, whom to work for, what career path to follow that is in line with Natural Law (Saturn Sag 2nd and Uranus 9th), and attention to essential needs.

In terms of her SN relative to the square from Saturn Lucifer in Sag to Venus, in relation to Pluto in the 10H, am I correct that this represents a patriarchal culture and dogmatic religious order which used this soul and her oracle abilities (Jupiter opposing Mercury 12-1H) to further the authority of the church or the dogma of the time?

Perhaps somebody more experienced can answer this - but it seems spot-on to me.  Liberating from man-made guilt (SN 6th), and speaking the truth.

I also see Mars in Pisces 4H opposing Pluto (spiritual war) and the link between Chiron in Aquarius 4H and Uranus in square aspect Neptune Moon, and haven't included that in my post for now.

She wishes to explore emotional relationships, and to release sexual tension through them.  She could be the "healer" in disturbed family dynamics.  Needs lots of space and freedom - eg self-sufficient relationships.

This is an amazing chart - she has a mystic rectangle with many connections to Pluto - and 2 kite patterns.  I've seen charts like this before enabling endless creative and mystical possibilities through integration (oppositions), fruition (trines), and intelligence (sextiles).  The outlets for the kite patterns are Chiron and Jupiter (trine) - and being able to teach by way of Jupiter's sextile to Pluto by accessing her intuition into Natural Law.

In many ways her chart is like my own, and a friend of mine was born just a few weeks before her.   Hope you receive more help with this very interesting chart Wendy.
« Last Edit: Apr 04, 2011, 04:56 AM by Linda » Logged
Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Apr 04, 2011, 05:50 PM »

Hi Linda,

Thank you so much for responding.  With all the looking I had done, I did not see Uranus squaring the  nodes!!! which sheds a great deal of light on the entire chart.  

Instead of posting quotes, I have added my responses and a few questions below:

Animal communication--Jupiter in the 12th, Saturn in Sag in the 2nd, and six house planets, including Mercury.
Can you explain how Venus in 5th correlates with phallic symbol?
Activating point of Yod--great info, hadn't ever heard of that before, thank you (I have three in my chart!).
Yes, t-Saturn conjunct natal Jupiter--I hadn't even looked at the transits--her chart is so rich with connections.
Rose is definitely honest and has good conduct, and does more than her fair share at work, and is very empathic healer.

Quote from: Linda
Definitely yes! especially since Uranus conjuncts the MC, Pluto (self-authority) is culminating in Leo at 29 degrees, and she is developing the Uranus-ruled PPP (conjunct Mars, breaking new ground, making new choices).  The chart is beckoning toward liberation since Uranus squares Nodes, and the resolution node is the SN 6th, supported by Venus Pisces 5th, consistent focus in discernment, development of unique creative expression, whom to love/whom not to love, whom to work for, what career path to follow that is in line with Natural Law (Saturn Sag 2nd and Uranus 9th), and attention to essential needs.[/i][quote/]

Thanks again Linda, truly appreciate your shared knowledge and insights.

peace and love,
Wendy
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #4 on: Apr 05, 2011, 01:54 AM »

Hi Wendy,

Thank you so much for responding.  With all the looking I had done, I did not see Uranus squaring the nodes!!! which sheds a great deal of light on the entire chart.

Glad to be of some help.  Wink

Animal communication--Jupiter in the 12th, Saturn in Sag in the 2nd, and six house planets, including Mercury.

I've heard that the 12th house represents large animals (eg whales), while the 6th house represents small animals.  Pallas/Gemini/8th (air element, power, communication) sextiles its ruler, Mercury/Aries/6th (air), quite a powerful combination.  "As the prototype of the artistically creative and intelligent woman, Pallas mirrors our desire to strive for excellence in a chosen field of creative expression." - Demetra George.

Saturn/Sag/2nd is serious Earth work incorporating Natural Laws, and is ruled by idealistic Jupiter/Libra/12th, Oneness with the unity of creation, universal love for all beings.  That Jupiter is ruled by Venus/Pisces/5th, amplifying the love connection, aesthetics, beauty, creativity, artistic expression.

Can you explain how Venus in 5th correlates with phallic symbol?

Phallic symbol correlates to the 5th house, Leo, animus, or creativity.  Repeating themes or connections are:  SN/Taurus (conj 7th), ruled by Venus 5th, creativity and what she values in a partner;  that Venus is ruled by Jupiter 12th (thrusting forward, another phallic symbol);  Pluto in Leo 10th (power, authority) opposite Mars (instincts, masculine symbol);  NN/Scorpio/12th (sexual attractions, fantasy).  Neptune/Scorpio rules her Venus, so in addition to this scenario, there is idealization of partners, illusion and disillusionment around sexuality.  NN/Scorpio/12th could mean abstinence for a time, or dissolution of sexuality.

Her relationship history reveals that she has gone from one abusive relationship to another.  Ex-husband beat her, and cheated on her, current relationship of seven years (separating) has been with a man who undermines her value, always comparing her to other women.

Re-living karmic relationships - SN Taurus 6th/7th - Venus Pisces 5th - addressing sadomasochistic pattern, or old pattern of serving the other too much, submissive role, losing herself, causing imbalance and crisis. 

She has never been on her own and has of course resistance to actualizing her power and authority in this life (Pluto retrograde in the 10H).

......so she actualized her power "through the men in her life" by way of Pluto/Leo/10th;  Venus/Pisces/5th (idealization, perhaps adulation);  Pluto opposite Mars 4th (power projected onto male partner, perhaps over-dependency on the partner leading to abuse).

The Uranus/Leo/9th skipped steps calls for detaching from distorted beliefs, being honest and liberating from the old dynamics in work/intimate relationships via the resolution node - SN/Taurus - where she is focusing on developing self-reliance and self-worth due to her own efforts (artistic, creative, etc).

Since she is now alone, perhaps she is finding that her self-worth (Taurus) is better achieved through working with animals, a spiritual purpose in line with her 1st stage Spiritual condition.  The NN/Scorpio/12th conjuncts Jupiter, a new phase conjunction, and this also describes working with animals for a higher purpose.

The next step for her could be finding partners who are also 1st stage Spiritual, self-sufficient, and who resonate with her on a Soul level (NN/Scorpio/12th).

Yes, I agree, this chart is rich in connections.

Thanks for this opportunity Wendy.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: