School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Astrology and Uranus/Aquarius

Started by Heidi, Apr 03, 2011, 05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heidi

Hello everyone,

I don't check this message board nearly as much as I should so apologies if this question has come up before..

I was curious as to why the Aquarius/Uranus/11th house archetype is associated with Astrology. For some reason I intuited why a long time ago, but recently this question keeps returning and I no longer remember or can find an answer. I also remember the same archetype being associated with other star systems so was curious about that also.

You'd think I'd know this considering I have both Pluto and Uranus in the 11th house, plus Jupiter in Aquarius  ;)

Thanks for your help!
Heidi

Rad

Hi Heidi,

One of the core archetypes of the 11th House, Aquarius, and Uranus is one of objectification. To objectify the nature of anything independent of any subjective state of consciousness that can then project upon the objective nature of anything: to understand and see something for what it actually is independent of subjective interpretation of that which is of itself. As a result of this archetype the entire dimension of what we call 'science' is a reflection of this archetype. Astrology is nothing more than a natural science where any natural science is rooted in correlation and observation: like Darwin.

God Bless, Rad

Heidi