School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

creative nodalism

Started by ari moshe, Apr 20, 2009, 12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ari moshe

this thread is dedicated to all kinds of funky and exciting lunar node possibilities. i figured this would be a good way to deepen our grock of the nodes.  ;)
I'll start!

i posted this chart on the south node correlations thread.
she's got planetary ruler of sn, mercury, and venus, squaring the nodes and jupiter conj nn. third-ish individuated.

her evolutionary intent has been to create order and balance in chaos. relative to her south node in pisces 11th and neptune in the 8th there have been past life experiences of being invaded/ emotionally abandoned. she has found security in not standing out in fear that it would attract too much attention and get her hurt.

in this life, since her childhood she has been afraid of her home being broken in to- she used to compulsively check the locks on her door b4 going to sleep. she's also has a general fear of non sterile environments/contracting disease/getting lice etc.

when we throw in mercury venus square jupiter nodes, i think there are persecution fears linked speaking her truth and trusting others. also mars in leo/5 squaring uranus in sag/7th as well as the 7th 1st house polarities= attracting relationsips that limit her creativity and independence.

i think she internally desires to THINK BIG and direct her creative energy to help serve others in fun and expansive ways. this requires her to feel safe enough in order to speak up for her ideas and visions.

so if im understanding the general implications of a planet conj the nn, then jupiter here represents potential that CAN be activated, and that previous to this life, she has been working on it. the intent in this life is to really trust her own intuition/vision. to be bold and daring and speak up. in so doing, she also finds greater peace and acceptance of things as they are (pluto 6th) bc she feels less threatened and victimized by the external environment (sn and correlations).

i would love some feedback on that! im also interested in how other people would understand jupiter in the context of the rest of the chart/nodes.

Lia

Hi Ari,

May I suggest to start with pluto...the underlying evolutionary desires before you jump further to the nodes and other factors...in order to have a foundation and a clearer understanding it is best to follow these simple rules. So pluto, the soul, what kind of desire nature led to the present, via the past?
Then and only then you consider how it was manifested via what kind of egocentric nature that the soul created (this is the s.node) so how was this done? And from there the ruler of the south node..as the facilitator of that kind of egocentric consciousness via which the soul operated....

Like in the Practice chart thread you can see how the process unfolds..these are the steps to uncover the secret of the soul...that's the miracle of EA that it is able to uncover right that!...so if you would follow this order you'll get closer to the whole picture...

Then once you determined at least the major evolutionary dynamics of the past as where the soul actually comes from you will understand more clearly the "whys" of the current evolutionary lessons, symbolised by pluto's polarity and the n.node and then the n.nodes ruler.......only within this can you can an understanding why any planet may conj. the n.node and what for what reason.....the reason for any present condition always lies in the past...so, without understanding that past we don't understand the present.....and that may lead to misunderstanding and misinterpretaton........the future of course is just as much connected the present and the choices the soul makes as the present to the past....it is all continuous and interconnected....one step leads to the next....

Hope this helps and makes sense?

Blessings,

Lia

ari moshe

Thank you lia, that is excellent advice. So I think I'll just come back to this chart once we have rode the wave a bit further into the practice charts. By then, we'll have have more understanding to work with.

ari moshe