Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Marc Robertson / Astrological Ages  (Read 949 times)
Jeff L

Neti, neti

« on: Nov 11, 2009, 09:12 PM »

I was wondering if anyone knows a good source in the US for Marc Robertson's book Time Out of Mind: The Past in Your Astrological Birthchart and Reincarnation. In Measuring the Night Volume 1, Jeffrey and Steven site it as the origin of research into the astrological ages and sub ages related to the Uranian cycle.

Deva, is there any transcript or talk that Jeffrey did which demonstrated the methodology related to this topic?

Thanks,
Jeff

"The feminine grows spiritually by learning to live as love rather than hoping for it. The masculine grows spiritually by learning to live as freedom rather than  struggling for it." -David Deida
Deva

« Reply #1 on: Nov 12, 2009, 09:17 AM »

Hi Jeff, thanks for posting your question. I am not aware of any transcripts or previous lectures of my father's that demonstrates studies of astrological ages and sub-ages in the context of the cycles of Uranus. My father, however, always incorporates his knowledge of history in his work in general (understanding the historical context of specific time periods). He does give a wonderful lecture about the planetary nodes (two part DVD workshop and also in transcript form) which discusses the transition from matriarchal to patriarchal times from a collective and individual context. The transitions of the ages also discusses this topic very thoroughly. Also, any DVDs/transcripts about the transits/progression will discuss Uranus from a collective and individual point of view. In terms of evolutionary cycles and history, these dvds/transcripts have helped me tremendously in my practise of EA. Hope this helps, and if anybody has more input please feel free to post!
Thanks
Deva
Elen
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Sep 05, 2011, 05:35 PM »

I was wondering if anyone knows a good source in the US for Marc Robertson's book Time Out of Mind: The Past in Your Astrological Birthchart and Reincarnation. In Measuring the Night Volume 1, Jeffrey and Steven site it as the origin of research into the astrological ages and sub ages related to the Uranian cycle.

Deva, is there any transcript or talk that Jeffrey did which demonstrated the methodology related to this topic?

Thanks,
Jeff

Hi All,

I was searching for info on the astrological ages and came up with this post so I thought I'd repost in case anyone has any new thoughts on resources.  I'm just going over the geodetics thread and while I am very excited about learning it and delving deeper into what it can offer, I really don't know a ton about the ages, so was hoping others could share their knowledge/where they've turned to learn about this.  There does not seem to be a ton of information about it in the materials offered by the school.  (See Deva's post below...)

Below is Deva's response at the time of this original post.  It was back in 2009, so I thought worth a repost....  (Thank you, Deva...)

Hi Jeff, thanks for posting your question. I am not aware of any transcripts or previous lectures of my father's that demonstrates studies of astrological ages and sub-ages in the context of the cycles of Uranus. My father, however, always incorporates his knowledge of history in his work in general (understanding the historical context of specific time periods). He does give a wonderful lecture about the planetary nodes (two part DVD workshop and also in transcript form) which discusses the transition from matriarchal to patriarchal times from a collective and individual context. The transitions of the ages also discusses this topic very thoroughly. Also, any DVDs/transcripts about the transits/progression will discuss Uranus from a collective and individual point of view. In terms of evolutionary cycles and history, these dvds/transcripts have helped me tremendously in my practise of EA. Hope this helps, and if anybody has more input please feel free to post!
Thanks
Deva
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video