Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: SYNASTRY AND COMPOSITE CHARTS..........  (Read 47963 times)
Rad
Most Active Member

« on: Apr 14, 2011, 07:55 AM »

Hi Group,

Going to try again to see if there is enough interest to warrant starting a thread on the application of the EA principles in synastry and composite charts. This would involve how to evaluate correctly individual charts in terms of any given Souls orientation to relationships, and the reasons for that orientation evolutionarily speaking. Then how two people come together based on their individual needs and orientation to a relationship that we call synastry charts, and then how they evolve together in their actual relationship that we call composite charts. This type of thread would be very extensive over a period of time.

Gonzalo, Ari, and Upasika have said they would like to participate in this thread as did Linda and Mirta when I first made this proposal some weeks earlier. So if you are interested let me know. If there is a real desire to do this then we will move forwards with it.

God Bless, Rad
Pattycr

« Reply #1 on: Apr 14, 2011, 06:52 PM »

Hello Rad,

I'm not sure how valuable of a contribution I could make, but this has no correlation to how appreciative I would be if the thread was opened, and I would try to participate the best I could. It would be a great learning experience, and I would really be interested in reading the comments, or sharing information from my personal relationships, and what I've learned.

Thanks for offering,

Patty
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Apr 15, 2011, 08:44 AM »

Hi All,

Ok, so it seems, so far, that Jason, Pattycr, Gonzalo, Linda, Mirta, Ari, and Upasika are interested in this thread. Mirta and Linda please affirm that you are when you see this post. I will plan on starting this thread next Monday. If anyone else is interested please let me know.

God Bless, Rad
mirta

« Reply #3 on: Apr 15, 2011, 10:33 AM »

Yes Rad, I am interested and will try to participate, despite my beginner level. Sorry for not letting you know again.
Thanks so much for this opportunity.
God Bless
Mirta
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #4 on: Apr 15, 2011, 03:42 PM »

Yes, thank you Rad, I have not changed my mind.
I would be glad to be a member of the group
participating in this thread.
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #5 on: Apr 18, 2011, 09:28 AM »

Hi Group,

Ok, so we will begin our journey in this new thread on synastry and composite charts. I have been thinking of a couple to use as an example that most of us will have some familiarity with so as to make this thread as effective and understandable as can be. So I thought we could work with Yoko Ono and John Lennon.

The first place to start when we do relationship work and counseling is to fully understand the individuality of each person first: their own ongoing evolutionary journey. In understanding the individual context, reality, of each partner this then allows for an understanding of what each needs in general relative to their own ongoing evolutionary progression, but also what each needs from the relationships that they form with others. As JWG often said we all attract what we need EVEN IF WE DON'T KNOW WE NEED IT.

As we move through this thread we will be covering the issue of relationship types as discussed in JWG's second book: Pluto: The Soul's Evolution In Relationships. This will also include the issues of karma mates, soul mates, etc. We will discuss the difference between synastry charts between two people, and the composite chart that is made of those two people in relationship together. Synastry charts correlate to how the two people are interacting as distinct individuals with one another, and the composite chart correlates to how those two people 'combine' together as a unit: why they are together.

So as we begin our journey using the example of Ono and Lennon it is at first necessary to understand each as their own individuals who have their own evolutionary past, present, and future. So at this point we will be analyzing the individual charts of each. In so doing we will of course employ the EA paradigm so as to understand each of them in this way. So, right now, let's start with John Lennon first. Let yourself focus on him by employing the EA paradigm to his chart.

If you have any questions right now please ask. Let's have a go of it.

God Bless, Rad

* johnlennon.jpg (124.53 KB, 1821x1014 - viewed 312 times.)

* yokoono.jpg (125.37 KB, 1821x1014 - viewed 211 times.)

* synastryyokoonojohnlennon.jpg (130.83 KB, 1821x1014 - viewed 168 times.)

* synastryjohnlennonyokoono.jpg (130.82 KB, 1821x1014 - viewed 158 times.)
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #6 on: Apr 18, 2011, 09:32 AM »

composite of Lennon and Ono

* compositejohnyoko.jpg (121.28 KB, 1821x1014 - viewed 191 times.)
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #7 on: Apr 19, 2011, 08:44 AM »

Hi Jason and all,

Jason you have made a very good effort, and I could follow your EA reasoning very well. To confirm: yes, Lennon was in the very first 1st stages of the Spiritual Evolutionary condition. Thus, since it is in the very beginning of this stage, his Soul is primarily coming from his prior evolution within the 3rd Stage of the individuated evolutionary condition.

In order to understand his Soul's needs and orientation to relationships with others in general, and intimate one's specifically, we need to really focus on his 4th House Pluto conjunct his Chiron and Vesta which is in opposition to his Moon in Aquarius. Both are square in Mercury in Scorpio in the 7th, and that Mercury is in opposition to his Saturn/Jupiter conjunction in his 1st. They in turn square in Pluto and Chiron as well as the Moon in Aquarius in the 10th. In essence, a grand fixed cross. These symbols correlate with the complexity of his emotional dynamics that in total correlate to the causative factors in his choices with whom to become involved with intimately, as well as with those whom to allow in his life by way of friends or others in general. His Pluto/Chiron/Vesta conjunction is trine his S.Node in Aries in the 12th, sextile the N.Node in Libra in the 6th. The ruler of the S.Node is conjunct the N.Node.

One of the symbols to focus on within this is the fact that his natal Pluto/Chiron is also conjunct his natal Vesta and the N.Node of Vesta. His S.Node of Vesta is in Sagittarius in his 9th. His S.Node of Vesta is ruled by that Saturn/Jupiter conjunction in his 1st which is part of the Fixed Grand Cross.

So let's see if we can unravel and understand the nature of his emotional dynamics that have come with him into the current life: where they came from and why, and how they become the basis of the inner causes within him that determine his choices for the types of relationships that he formed in his life.

God Bless, Rad

ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #8 on: Apr 19, 2011, 11:56 PM »

Hi all, thought I'd provide some basic biographical info that points to his ea stage as transitioning into/early first stage spiritual.

At just 23 years old, at the height of Beatlemania, the brash and young Lennon was on top of the world, even declaring the band’s popularity had eclipsed that of Jesus Christ. Despite his fame, internally, Lennon was experiencing a dark night of the soul. The turning point came for Lennon, locked in a bathroom during the winter of 1966. As he knelt at the pinnacle of his self-alienation, held hostage by his own existential and emotional breakdown, Lennon pleaded with God to show him the way. Lennon’s unrequited appeal proved to be the catalyst for his emergence as an iconoclast, albeit, altruistic leader. Tillery walks us through Lennon’s personal spiritual journey; his experimentation with drugs; his encounters with the Maharishi; his undertaking of primal scream therapy; and his relationship with Yoko Ono.

Here is a link to the chapter from this book specifically focusing on John Lennon's spirituality:
http://www.questbooks.net/PDF/ch4Idealist.pdf

(for some reason, many of the words in the passages I quote are hard to read, so I recommend just visiting the link and reading the whole chapter- it's quite revealing).

On page 43:
  “Christianity will go. It will vanish and shrink. I needn’t argue with that; I’m right and I
will be proved right. We’re more popular than Jesus now; I don’t know
which will go i first—rock ’n’ roll or Christianity. Jesus as all right but
his disciples were thick and ordinary. It’s them twisting it that ruins it
for me.” 

From page 45:
  “People got the image I was anti-Christ or antireligion. I’m not at all. I’m a most religious fellow. . . . I’m certainly not an
atheist. h ere is more that we still could know. I think this magic is just a
way of saying science we don’t know yet or we haven’t explored yet. h at’s
not antireligious at all.”10
He elaborated on the same theme on another occasion: “I don’t know
that anyone like me, who questions everything down to the colour of his
socks, can believe in an old man in the sky.” h en, at er a thoughtful silence: “I believe in something, dei nitely. I believe there is a force at work
that you can’t physically account for.”
When someone posed the question to him very straightforwardly,
“Do you believe in God?” he responded by being more specii c, of ering a
very potent and suggestive simile: “Yes. I believe that God is like a powerhouse, like where you keep electricity, like a power station. And that he’s
a supreme power, and that he’s neither good nor bad, let , right, black or
white. He just is. And we tap that source of power and make of it what we
will. Just as electricity can kill people in a chair, or you can light the room
with it.”12
h  e  powerhouse  simile  made  more  understandable  his  comments  in
another interview in which he voiced his feeling that he and Paul were not
the creators of, but merely the channels for, the songs they wrote. h en
he digressed: “It’s like when you talk about God, you know. I say ‘God,’ I
mean ‘God,’ I mean ‘Goddess,’ I mean ‘It.’ . . . But when I refer to God in
private, I don’t have to go ‘God,’ ‘Gods,’ ‘Goddesses,’ ‘It.’ You know, like,
Yoko, or whoever I’m talking to, understands that I’m talking about ‘It’
more than One Old Man in the Sky.”
Lennon  came  to  hold  the  view  that  a  personii ed God was a defense
mechanism of the human brain confronted by the stresses of life. In his
song  “God,”  he  concisely  expresses  this  point  of  view  with  an  aphorism:
“God is a concept by which we measure our pain.”
The song, written when he was turning thirty, could be considered Lennon’s declaration of independence. At er beginning with the aphorism, he offers a litany of subjects in which he declares he does not believe, among them Jesus, Buddha, the Bible, and the Bhagavad Gita. He also includes
Kennedy, Elvis, and Zimmerman (Bob Dylan) in the list, and culminates
with the Beatles. His objective is quite straightforward: to stand alone
intellectually—rejecting all belief systems and all idols, even the idol he
had helped to create and to which he owed his power and influence

From page 47
He tried to use the tool to good ef ect, consciously propagating a message of peace and love; but while his ego undoubtedly savored the experience  of  being  a  deity,  he  grew  increasingly  dissatisi ed in the role.
serban_p

« Reply #9 on: Apr 20, 2011, 04:42 PM »

Hi Rad, everybody,

I wanted to share some thoughts as to what may be a possible background for John Lennon coming into the lifetime we are discussing here.

With Pluto in the 4th house, he has been learning lessons of authentic internal security, i.e. security that is not dependent upon any external factors and he has been learning these lessons by experiencing the disillusionment (SN in the 12th) that occurs when one’s self-image depends on such external factors and these prove sooner or later to be insufficient and/or inadequate as far a genuine sense of security is concerned.

This disillusionment might have subsequently lead to feelings of anger and a decision on his part that primary allegiance should be with himself (SN in Aries). This would translate into a forceful approach to life correlated with a desire for total freedom to experience whatever is considered necessary for the purpose of effecting the self-discovery (SN in Aries, also Pluto/Venus-New Phase) required by the on-going process of developing internal security (Pluto in the 4th).

However, this dynamic may have resulted in repeated crises involving people with whom the Soul has been engaged in close relationships (SN ruler in Libra in the 6th, also Venus in Virgo) especially as he may have failed to recognize that the negative feedback he received was generated by his own approach to relationships and may have instead believed that it was caused by other people feeling intimated by his uniqueness and specialness (Pluto in Leo and Venus in the 5th correlated with the assertiveness of the Aries SN and the predisposition of clinging to illusions symbolized by the 12th house SN). These crises were nevertheless necessary in order for him to experience the limitations of such an excessively egocentric approach to relationships, reinforcing the sense of disillusionment (SN in the 12th) and triggering a process of internalization and reflection (Pluto/Mars-Crescent Phase).

With Mars/Venus in a Balsamic Phase, this may suggest that this process is culminating, reinforcing also the feeling of disillusionment, or, in other words, a feeling of “divine discontent” which is meant to propel him into a new cycle.

With the Moon in a Gibbous opposition to Pluto (within less than 1 degree from a Full Phase opposition) this may mean that the crises involving relationships, along with the internalization reflected by his Pluto/Mars-Crescent Phase have almost induced the necessary humility and awareness that are required in order for the self-image developed up to this point as part of the on-going process symbolized by Pluto in the 4th to be given a socialized context/framework so that the process may continue. However, this is still work in progress and this transition into the Full Phase can only be achieved if the Soul is willing to do the work required in order to complete the current Gibbous Phase.

Finally, I wanted to add that I realize that my post only addresses the evolutionary past of the Soul and does not address the evolutionary intentions for this Soul coming into the last lifetime as John Lennon, but this is due to certain time constraints and I apologize for that.

All the best,

Serban
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #10 on: Apr 21, 2011, 08:27 AM »

Hi Serban and all,

Thanks for making that effort Serban. For the purposes of this thread we need to at first focus on what I had previously wrote which is this.

In order to understand his Soul's needs and orientation to relationships with others in general, and intimate one's specifically, we need to really focus on his 4th House Pluto conjunct his Chiron and Vesta which is in opposition to his Moon in Aquarius. Both are square in Mercury in Scorpio in the 7th, and that Mercury is in opposition to his Saturn/Jupiter conjunction in his 1st. They in turn square in Pluto and Chiron as well as the Moon in Aquarius in the 10th. In essence, a grand fixed cross. These symbols correlate with the complexity of his emotional dynamics that in total correlate to the causative factors in his choices with whom to become involved with intimately, as well as with those whom to allow in his life by way of friends or others in general. His Pluto/Chiron/Vesta conjunction is trine his S.Node in Aries in the 12th, sextile the N.Node in Libra in the 6th. The ruler of the S.Node is conjunct the N.Node.

One of the symbols to focus on within this is the fact that his natal Pluto/Chiron is also conjunct his natal Vesta and the N.Node of Vesta. His S.Node of Vesta is in Sagittarius in his 9th. His S.Node of Vesta is ruled by that Saturn/Jupiter conjunction in his 1st which is part of the Fixed Grand Cross.

So let's see if we can unravel and understand the nature of his emotional dynamics that have come with him into the current life: where they came from and why, and how they become the basis of the inner causes within him that determine his choices for the types of relationships that he formed in his life.

These symbols mean that this Soul has experienced emotional trauma as a child in which the nature of the trauma's have become displaced. The displaced emotions of childhood become rooted into the subconscious structure of the Soul progressively as it becomes an adult. These displaced emotions as an adult then become the causative determinants in the choices that the Soul makes in terms of intimate others that the Soul is orientated too. As a result, the emotional dynamics of John are very much childlike even as an adult.

So the  issue then becomes what have been the nature of those traumas as a child, and why did the Soul of John create those types of traumas in the first place. This is the Pluto bottom line in this chart. If we can understand this bottom line then it will serve as the basis of understanding the rest of his chart in general, and his orientation to relationships: intimate and otherwise. Let's see if we can then understand the nature of those traumas, the reasons for them, and how the displacement of those emotions manifest in his adult life by way of forming relationships with others.

God Bless, Rad

ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #11 on: Apr 21, 2011, 01:39 PM »

Hi Rad, all. Here's my understanding of the core evolutionary dynamics of this soul.

This soul has incarnated many times into a society/culture through which he has experienced persecution and abandonment linked to that. He has been very aware of his inner sense of being different and has felt in the past a special calling and purpose to radicalize his existence appropriately.

The nature of this purpose has been peace activism. Aries in the 12th, Mars conj nn in Libra in the 6th in a new phase conjunction with Neptune. This clearly points to a soul that has done this work in the past. 6th house emphasis with Neptune in Virgo points to a soul that has been highly critical of himself relative to the work that he was here to do and has felt an inner sense of lack, or not being good enough/ready enough to do that work.

He has been somehow in the scene of fame in recent lives. This is again linked to the Mars Neptune new phase with the sn itself in Aries in the 12th. There are layers of meaning in this - one of which having fought and possibly died for a cause. Possibly his life ending early. This has created a natural inner anxiety in the soul. The ruler of Mars and the north node is Venus in Virgo in the 5th: meticulous and patient in cultivating his self expression. Also points to an inner value system that is highly attuned to his own deficiencies. Where does all of this come from? What has the bottom line for this soul been, and what has lead to this life of John?

We go to the bottom line, Pluto. The soul's evolutionary journey has been focused around emotional security; understanding the basis for his own emotional needs, his own self image and experiencing various forms of abandonment and displaced emotions into adulthood as a result of that. The core of this has been trauma and excommunication linked to his own family and society. 4th house ruled by the Moon in Aquarius in the 10th in opposition to Chiron Pluto. He has been a part of communities that were alternative in nature and has experienced a loss of home through the persecution to these communities. Within the context of these communities he was an activist who became ever more angry and radicalized as well as ever more paranoid. The ruler of the 10th house is Uranus in Taurus in the second house - has learned to be a group of one when necessary and has developed a value system that is entirely right for him that and in particular the first house Taurus planets squaring Pluto and the sn in Aries in the 12th points to the stubborn isolation and solitude of this soul in the face of deeper unmet emotional needs.

The questions around who to trust and who not to trust were deep for this soul based on having experienced such immense emotional trauma in his past. Thus the Cardinal t-square which points to the intent for direction and action, has also been tinged with insecurity, paranoia and selectiveness around his relationships. With Mercury in Scorpio in the 7th squaring Pluto in the 4th, he has become naturally distrustful and perceptve of other people's motives and intentions.

For this soul, relationally, the intent has been to form relationship with other people who are just like himself; in so doing they can reflect a deep acceptance and security for the soul to feel what he feels- most of which would be immensely overwhelming and intangible to most people. So someone who is tuned in on that level. With this partner he can reflect on his own psychology and safely heal old wounds.

Vesta conjunct Pluto with its south node in Sag in the 9th, and the nn of Venus conjunct Pluto itself corresponds to a soul that at some point has been taken from his family, or separated from his family and was sexually abused or used. Or perhaps sexually abused and used (like for some sort of distorted religious sacrament or something) by his own parents. This points to a desire to heal the sexual wounds of his past and according to his awareness of these psychological dynamics also attracting appropriate relationships. One psychological dynamic in this would be anger and guilt based on the patriarchal distortions about the body, women and sexuality. Perhaps he has experienced this as a women, having been sold into some sort of "priestess" slavery. With the nn of Vesta on Pluto, this points to the emphasis in this life in healing the emotional wounds by way of creating a home life for himself that will enable that. This is one facet of Pluto; on the level of "empowerment". The Pluto polarity point of course, especially being conjunct the Moon in the 10th in Aquarius, enforces that he cannot isolate himself from the social scene, that he is ever a part of a society and has to actively participate in that. This has created a perpetual tension in this soul.

The evolutionary potential and purpose for the soul in this life has been to find that balance- to do the personal works on healing his own inner wounds by way of the appropriate relationship and at the same time showing up to offer the gifts that he has as an artist as a peace activist. It's the balance between inner and outer (4th 10th), taking into account the entire cardinal houses, facilitated by continually focusing on how to make manifest his dreams and transcendent cause (12th 6th). All focused ultimately on Venus in the 5th in Virgo which is also conjunct it's north node implying strong previous life development in that area.
Ari Moshe
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #12 on: Apr 21, 2011, 03:23 PM »

Hi Rad

Well, to me Pluto being in the 4th House, in Leo, would reflect a conflict within the Soul (a water/fire conflict), based on a fundamental insecurity in which the Soul has needed to learn fundamental lessons on emotional self-knowledge in order to redefine itself from within; and the type of response to this insecurity. The Cancer-4tyh House archetype demanded an internalization of egocentric consciousness, and the Leo archetype would have manifested as external purposeful action at an egocentric level. Thus, the need for emotional self-reliance would have been avoided to some degree, because the Soul chose to orientate itself to self-actualization before clearly embracing its true identity of emotional nature. The Moon’s South Node in Aries is trine Pluto, and speaks of the feeling of a special destiny to accomplish. Being at the 12th House, the orientation of this special destiny was not clear, and needed to be discovered from within. Because the South Node ruler, Mars, is in the 6th House, in Libra, sextile to Pluto (and conjunct Neptune in the 6th House, Virgo), emotional insecurity, and undefined sense of self, leaded to embrace paths of self-avoidance, or self-concealment, ie. not conducing to a true actualization of the inherent capacities, or misapplication of the capacities towards goals that were not truly relevant to what the Soul needed to develop. This included relationships with other people in which the Soul become dependent in order to find a sense of security. Thus, the jealousy, leading to violence with the couples. Thus, he chose a series of partners that he felt he could control, or manipulate, or who would become co-dependent in the relationship. These would have been couples who had an undefined sense of identity, most likely less evolved than himself, who would become a vicarius extension of Lennon’s sense of self. In turn, whenever these couples would make attempts for independent self-actualization, Lennon would have felt insecure, and would have tried to control the relationship, thus maintaining the co-dependency. Because of the undefined feeling of having a special destiny to discover, he would have left many of these relationships uncompleted or unresolved. This would have occurred most times by forming some other relationship, in similar terms. Thus, he would have also left the families he formed, because of the unresolved needs for self-actualization of his special destiny, thus creating trauma for the families-Pluto in Leo in the 4th House, conjunct Chiron, opposed by the Moon in the 10th House, Aquarius, and Square Saturn Rx in the 1st House.

Some of this is reflected in the circumstances of John Lennon’s birth, such as being born during an air attack. The type of circumstances of his early life reflect the need to integrate the emotional body, and also the types of choices he had made in prior lifetimes, and that he would repeat in his life as Lennon: the absence of the father, the domestic violence at home when the father was at home, the choice he was asked to made between being with the mother, or the father, being raised later by his aunt, etc. The lyrics of his son Mother says: “Mother, you had me but I never had you / I wanted you but you didn't want me / So I got to tell you, Goodbye, goodbye / Farther, you left me but I never left you / I needed you but you didn't need me / So I got to tell you, Goodbye, goodbye / Children, don't do what I have done, I couldn't walk and I tried to run”.  By themselves, these dynamics re-created the displaced emotions and expectations projected into adult relationships in this life. They also created separating desires of conforming to consensus values and orientations, including the desire to make money and have prestige, acclaim, or fame, in consensus terms (Saturn Rx/Jupiter Rx in the 1st House, squared by the Moon in the 10th House Aquarius, and squaring Pluto in the 4th House). The unresolved emotional needs, unfulfilled projected expectations, and guilt originating in the experiences he had created, produced a deep inner anger or rage, which was primarily directed to himself, and then to others: a sadomasochistic psychology. This also created a sense of futility, which manifested as a superficiality which in essence was a way of avoiding his deep emotional nature. This translated in the compulsion Lennon had for playing the fool, and laughing at his friends.

Because of recent gender switch dynamics (Pluto in the 4th House) and refusal to acknowledge what he felt -to embrace the fundamental security lessons and reorientate his actualization from within-he also experienced denial of natural sexual desires, which was another cause for trauma in prior lifetimes (SN Aries in the 12th, Aries in the 1st House cusp, and Mars is in the 6th House, conjunct Neptune in Virgo in the 6th House, Uranus Rx in the 2nd House Taurus, square Venus in Virgo, semisquare the South Node, and sesquisquare the North Node, trine Mars in the 6th House: thus, the unresolved definition of his sexual needs/values/identity lead him to choose partners with whom he would not be able to satisfy his sexual desires and needs).  

He needed to finally give up consensus orientations which compensated for his insecurity, and to follow paths that would allow him to channel his true capacities towards relevant purposes, which needed to be linked to relevant social needs (Pluto polarity point in the 10th House, North Node in the 6th House). This required discrimination of the paths to follow, which in turn required deep analysis of his inner life, ie. exploration and integration of his emotional life, and the nature of his illusions, delusions, and dreams. To accomplish this, he needed to redefine himself from within, through intense emotional experiences, such as he experienced in recent prior lifetimes, the early environment of the current lifetime, the relationships with his son, and later with Yoko Ono.

Thank you so much for your time and feedback

God Bless,

Gonzalo
« Last Edit: Apr 30, 2011, 06:46 PM by Gonzalo » Logged
Lucius

« Reply #13 on: Apr 21, 2011, 10:30 PM »

First, I’ll admit I don’t have much knowledge of asteroid nodes or even the asteroids themselves – rudimentary.  With his Pluto placement and Chiron/Vesta I’d wager deep emotional wounding, emotional fracturing – feeling inwardly a lack of a center.  One part of this could be violence when he was a woman.  With the north node & it’s Pluto I also see that he has variously been violater/abuser and other times ‘victim’ in his unequal relationships.  I will say here that JWG talking of Lennon in the school gives some insight into his latent guilt – I wish I had the transcripts (my VHS tapes are useless now) – but, I recall that his death was equated with some natural guilt/atonement.  

I would not have initially put J.Lennon in the ending 3rd Indi. Beginning 1st spiritual – but, looking at the emotional issues/fracturing and as RAd pointed out ‘immaturity’ coupled with his desire to come to grips with his own negative behavior, hurtful behavior I can see that this is his evolutionary state.

The nodes coupled with Pluto/Chiron show such issues with emotional abandonment, capacity for love, feeling unloved, unwanted – issues of dominator/dominated sado-masochism, etc.  With Mars ruler of SN conjunct NN these issues – guilt and atonement paramount – are clearly seen with his issues in his relationships – first with Cynthia wherein he was exceptionally jealous and physically abusive and then later to Yoko – wherein he had his ‘affairs’ to begin with and general emotionally immature reactions before he went into what I’d call his ‘atonement’ phase.  Therein you see that he was coming to terms with his extreme emotional bereavement and fracturing – and coming to grips with the affects that this internal reality created for others.  Mars conjunct NN, ruling SN – how did he die?  And JWG mentioned it was a type of atonement – presumably his soul chose – again, confirming for me his E.State – he was cognizant and wanting to move forward – creating the necessary ‘downfall’ and humility within his soul.  

Looking to Taurus and 2nd house (which since starting the Taurus thread I have much more awareness of how important it is) we see Taurus on that cusp, many planets within in it’s sign and it’s ruler sitting in Virgo in the 5th – talk about an inner issue with self-worth, self-criticsm(and critical of others), not feeling loved or wanted – the deep inner desire for service and the issue of feeling the existential void relentlessly.  And Uranus within that – the nature of the projections he had of his inner insecurity and the attraction of projections he generated  - culminating, you could say, with his murderer.  I also feel this confirms by thinking of the Taurus and Aquarius having to do with subconscious memories stored in the body – PTSD that is in the body itself versus an intellectual understanding, per se.  It’s clear from his chart he’s dealing with feminine issues within a now male body (issues of abandonment, rage, violation, etc) but, I could almost see him having an immediate past life of dying in WWII itself or maybe WWI – wasn’t he raised by an Aunt?  You can see his initial family situation reinforcing the feeling of being ‘unwanted’.  Anyway – those are my immediate thoughts.
« Last Edit: Apr 21, 2011, 10:51 PM by Lucius » Logged
Lucius

« Reply #14 on: Apr 21, 2011, 10:48 PM »

Ugh – I just realized I should be focusing upon the grand cross, etc. 

So, to make amends myself, here’s what I’m thinking:  the issues I previously mentioned within emotional fracturing – projections, guilt and existential crisis.  His relationship with Yoko put him into the perspective he needed, ultimately – to gain objectivity and go within, to get in touch with what lay beneath the surface of his existential wanderings.  I think he succeeded a great deal – his true nature, underneath all the trauma was revealed – or his true yearnings, at any rate.  I’d add that he seemed to have a real push/pull between the need to go his own way, go forward and the karmic necessity of addressing the nature of his relationships head-on, truthfully/honestly.  I’d say that he was working on a lot of what I mentioned in the Taurus thread – the transformation between negative earth signs to positive earth signs.  At the end of his life he had really come through, I think.  But, his soul set up his death – that, though, I see as another aspect of the true desire of his soul – to break through.

Sorry, after posting what I did & then realizing what I should have focused upon I don’t have more to offer, right now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: