Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: SYNASTRY AND COMPOSITE CHARTS..........  (Read 55599 times)
mirta

« Reply #15 on: Apr 22, 2011, 06:36 AM »

Hi Rad and all

Here is my try to understanding this chart with regard to relationships:

This Soul is and has been learning to develop emotional security from itself.
It looks like this lesson is still going on because its choice of a family in which the individual had to suffer emotional shocks that forced him to turn back to himself.
His problems and lessons appear more intensely regarding his mother  (Pluto opposition Moon, ruler of IV House in Full Phase ), but Saturn-Jupiter square to Pluto-Chiron Vesta and inconjunct Sun shows wounds and crisis in relation to his father also.
Pluto conjunct Chiron in 4th house symbolizes wounds related to maternal relationship, care and love, and lack of the emotional security that the child needed, also a separation that could be confusing for him (SN 12th house) or that reinforced the guilt that the Soul already brought to this life(SN ruler in 6th house, Venus in Virgo).
SN in 12th house suggests aloneness or feeling isolated in his childhood, may be leading to self-discovery but also a deep feeling of lack (6th house) and dependency (Libra).  
One of the wounds may be that his parents didn’t recognize his individuality (Pluto in 4th house conjunct Quiron in Leo).
This is a very difficult situation for a child because his individuality is not yet established; however his SN in Aries with its ruler Mars in Libra   hints that in former lives he already had been seeking self-discovery and establishing his individuality in the context of relationships, or at least self-discovering in relationships by means of discernment and overcoming sado-masochistic attitudes.
But this SN ruler is conjunct NN, so he is reliving similar situations in order to re-orientate or complete this learning and overcoming. With NN in Libra in 6th house the lessons are related to discernment, overcoming of masochistic attitudes and equality, also the need of atonement because of his guilt.
Vesta conjunct Pluto and Chiron shows a possibility of regeneration of his relationship on inner levels.

The opposition between Pluto-Chiron-Vesta and Moon suggests problems with his mother or other maternal role from prior lives (and repeated in this life) that created emotional problems caused for not having enough love and not having been appreciated and recognized as an individual.
This maternal figure was - perhaps in former lives - a dominant and/or controlling person with rigid behavior patterns, these rigid patterns were projected upon this Soul and is reflected by his Fixed Grand Cross.
The Soul came to this life with these wounds and an immense need of emotional nurturing, and has chosen parents who were not able to supply him what he needed.
With Moon in Aquarius in 10th house, may be his mother was trying to liberate herself from patriarchal conditioning and repression, but the child couldn’t understand it (may be the adult did).
This situation repeated traumatic wounds and lacks (SN ruler in 6th house), created a great inner tension (2 oppositions) and even rigidity (Fixed Grand Cross). This configuration can also show controlling and intolerant traits in himself, but with NN in 6th House in Libra (ruled by Venus in Virgo beginning the Balsamic Phase to Mars) together with Vesta conjunct Pluto and Chiron, the evolutionary intent is learning flexibility, taming his will and universalizing his love.
This way the Soul evolves through conscious detachment and selflessness (PP in Aquarius, Vesta in Leo in 5th house) and this can break the destructive rigidity of this Grand Cross.

Uranus (Moon ruler) in Taurus in 2nd house shows also trauma in relation to establish his inner valuation and can lead to rebellion in order to objectify and liberate, but being FQP sesquiquadrate the NN it also shows the evolutionary intention to humiliate his egocentric structure and to force the ego - through his problems and blockages – to analyze and reflect on why this is occurring.
Venus, ruler of his 2nd house is in Virgo: he might have underestimated his worth, and listened to himself in a critical way, thus attracting people who were also critic to him.

The child’s individuality probably couldn’t deal with these emotional problems that were repressed and displaced.
With Venus in 5th House ruled by Mercury in 7th, these wounds could be displaced to relationships in general (7th house, also Pluto conjunct Chiron and Vesta square Mercury), but specially to lovers and children (5th house) and friends (11th house).
These displaced emotions were his great need of nurturing and a great need of love, like a ‘bottomless pit’
With 8th house in Scorpio his deeper wounds were related to abandon and losses (also Ceres in Scorpio: lack of intimate nurturance and emotional affirmation); this can create difficulties in his commitment in relationships, and then fear of commitment, fear of being abandoned are other displaced feelings. Also fear of being controlled, and at the same time controlling others.  

In addition, with Vesta conjunct Pluto for this Soul the relationship with itself is fundamental, and he may not be comfortable with the surrender asked for in the merging with another, and periodically needing sexual encounters with women to whom he was not committed.
This can also promote separations that recreate parental problems and his childhood’s aloneness, also guilt.

But being Vesta in 5th house in Leo he has the possibility of experiencing the spiritually fulfilling aspects of sex and also integrate and regenerate on inner levels in what love and sexuality involves.
That Vesta has also the possibility of using his basic sexual energy to deepen his relationship with himself, healing past wounds (Pluto-Chiron-Vesta trine SN) and understanding the current in order to evolve (sextile NN).
Vesta in conjunction with Pluto and sextile his NN could compensate (or heal) his tendency to project in relationships his problems with self-worth and inner valuation (2nd house inconjunct 7th) and also projections of his desire to unite with divinity (12th house inconjunct 7th).
I am not able to include planetary nodes interpretation.

Thanks Rad for your attention and guidance.
God Bless
Mirta

« Last Edit: Jul 15, 2011, 08:00 AM by mirta » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #16 on: Apr 22, 2011, 08:38 AM »

Hi Ari, Gonzalo, Mirta, Lucius, Jason, and Serban,

Want you to know that I am very much appreciating all of your efforts. Today the physical form is not doing so well so I must give it some time to do what it needs to do. For sure I will be back tomorrow and I will comment on all of your work thus far. I have been able to skim through some of what you have all written, and I am so happy with the efforts that you are all making. Until tomorrow,

God Bless, Rad
Kristin

« Reply #17 on: Apr 22, 2011, 09:00 AM »

Hi everyone…

WOW gleaning so much from you all...

Wanted to also add some thoughts,.

John Lennon's Soul is pure yin/water, SN 12th, Pluto 4th and highly sensitized whether he was in a female or male body. And in re-stating what Gonzalo pointed out with the 4th house Pluto he has been experiencing a gender switch which you can see several other places. All Cap/Cancer 4th./10 house energy reflects gender switch. SO with his Moon in the 10th as well and his Saturn in Capricorn conjunct Jupiter in Capricorn who are apart of that fixed square, ALONG WITH OBSERVING HIS NATURE, one can feel his strong feminine side,  his most recent life he was in a female form. In fact his roots appear to be FEMALE. Remember before a Soul switches gender they will stay in one gender for a very long time, THEY MUST REACH A CERTAIN POINT IN THEIR EVOLUTION BEFORE THAT CAN HAPPEN -Lennon in my opinion, intuition, was created as a woman – Pluto in the 4th, Moon in the 10th – Sn Pisces YIN. – and as it relates to earlier more matriarchal lives his soul played a Vesta role in the tribe. His Vesta is in Leo in the 5th, cusp of the 4th and conjunct his 4th house Pluto, Moon 10th etc.

The Libra in Lennon’s chart reflects a flip flopping back and forth between gender in recent lives, the Mars ruler of the SN being in Libra, the ruler of his Pluto being in Libra etc. The flip flopping gender reflects a higher state of evolution, we flip flop gender in order to integrate the other side of gender and he is reaching a state now of androgyny, where he is truly male/female at the same time and in his adult relationship will switch roles within that relationship, back and forth, so will need a partner who can do that dance with him.

The South Node in Pisces softens it all even more and suggests a Soul with a natural innocence, ultimately a Soul who just wants to be loved. The ruler of his South node Mars, conjunct his North Node as well as the natural ruler of this 12th – Neptune, also conjunct his North node, in combination with that 4th house Pluto, he is learning to access HIGHER love, and his early life circumstances  did force him ultimately into that realm to seek more eternal meaning and nurturing.

He came into this life with unresolved trauma as his also shown in those signatures so much of his early childhood was a reflection of the kinds of traumas he came into this life with, in fact those traumas and the experience of those earlier traumas were MAGNIFIED because of all the trauma he came into this life with.

NOTE:
In the 70’s Lennon sought out psycholtherapist Dr. Janov and got into this PRIMAL SCREAM therapy to try and heal his UNRESOLVED TRAUMA.

Primal therapy is a trauma-based psychotherpay created by Artur Janov, who argues that neurosis is caused by the repressed pain of childhood trauma. Janov argues that repressed pain can be sequentially brought to conscious awareness and resolved through re-experiencing the incident and fully expressing the resulting pain during therapy. Primal therapy was developed as a means of eliciting the repressed pain; the term Pain is capitalized in discussions of primal therapy when referring to any repressed emotional distress and its purported long-lasting psychological effects.

(As Gonzalo also mentioned in this song “Mother”.)
His song is called "Mother",  a cry to both of his parents, who abandoned him in his childhood - father  left the family when John was an infant, and mother who didn't live with her son although they had a good relationship, was hit by a car and killed when John was 17. Lennon bemoans the loss of his parents singing lyrics such as "Mother, you had me/but I never had you"; "Father, you left me/but I never left you"; "I needed you/you didn't need me"; and "Mama, don't go/Daddy come home".

Lennon was RAISED BY HIS AUNT Mimi..aunt and extended family is seen via the archetype Aquarius – hence his 10th house Moon in Aquarius opp Pluto. Essentially given away by his Mother to his aunt.

LENNON FELT UNLOVABLE AS A CHILD..
as if it was all his fault and feeling as if there must be something wrong with HIM. The ruler of his NN is Venus and it is in Virgo in the 5th.The ruler of his SN also is in the 6th, so there was this inner feeling of not being enough even for his parents, especially for his parents. THE Greatest WOUND OF ALL FOR ANY CHILD…FOR THEY SIMPLY WANT TO BE LOVED, accepted and validated for who they are, HELD AND NURTURED.

When those simple EXPECTATIONS (Libra)are not met for any child, it can create anger and then all of that is carried forward and projected into adult relationships..thus Lennon's attempt with the Primal Scream to work some of that out.
Lennon's own repression of the trauma is revealed in this fixed grand cross signature - Cancer/Cap emphasis.

The question becomes WHY did he create this trauma in this life. The fixed grand cross that Rad pointed out which includes the Saturn/Jupiter in Capricorn reflects a massive guilt that he came into this life with due to not being there for his own child/children in other times, dropping the ball on his own responsibilities as a parent..and what that led to.

He sought out a partner in Yoko Ono so he could be the child and the female within the relationship when needed. One of the most memorable photographs that expresses his need is attached here. THIS FETAL POSITION OF HOLDING is the position needed for that Cancer/Cap axis to feel safe and loved…as if they are STILL IN THE WOMB, Which reflects his Soul’s ache to heal the childhood VOID and to make up for the lack of nurturing as a child. Lennon had also been known to call Yoko ‘Mother’.

"Make LOVE not war"!

Peace,
Kristin

* FETALLENNON.jpg (36.02 KB, 454x621 - viewed 259 times.)
« Last Edit: Apr 22, 2011, 10:25 AM by Kristin » Logged
Lucius

« Reply #18 on: Apr 22, 2011, 08:48 PM »

Rad - my thoughts are with you - I hope you are feeling well soon.  We all appreciate your insight and guidance & service!

Jasonholley - I think the guilt is associated with the moon in the 10th coupled with capricorn ruling tenth and the nodes aries/libra 12/6th.  That John was consciously dealing with his guilt issues really helps me understand that he was indeed moving into the spiritual state - I merely state this because I've been really trying to understand how I process the evolutionary states.

I'd add that I think his guilt is partially tied up with his feeling that he needed to do things to survive(in a past life) - and did those things even though they went against his conscience and integrity.  These decisions may have impacted many, many people. 
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #19 on: Apr 23, 2011, 08:49 AM »

Hi Ari,

Excellent EA analysis. I would add relative to the Vesta symbols that his Soul had many prior lives in the natural times that preceded the Patriarchy in which there were no nuclear families, and children were raised communally. This is seen with his Moon in Aquarius in the 10th. One of the natural roles of Vesta in those times were for certain women to sexually initiate puberty age boys into sexuality. This can be seen with his S.Node of Vesta in Sagittarius in the 9th, and it's ruled by his Jupiter/Uranus conjunction in Taurus in the 1st House. That in turn is ruled by his Venus in Virgo: the natural role or service that such Vesta females provided on behalf of the community that they were part of. This is also reinforced by that Aquarius Moon trining his Uranus, the Uranus in trining his Neptune in Virgo, and that Neptune is trining his Aquarius Moon, a natural grand trine.

As his Soul comes through time and starts to incarnate in Patriarchal times these natural roles of the Vesta women of course became distorted and ultimately suppressed. The original memories within the Soul of John of these natural lives with Vesta type women is a causative within him to try to recreate those roles with women as his Soul moves forwards through time. Thus, Pluto conjunct Vesta as well as the N.Node of Vesta being conjunct his Pluto and natal Vesta.

As you pointed out that natural Vesta role did manifest is very distorted ways in Patriarchal times. This is evidenced by the Pluto in opposition to the 10th House Moon in Aquarius, his natal Vesta also opposed that Moon, and that Moon square his natal Saturn and Jupiter where Jupiter, again, is the ruler of his S.Node of Vesta in Sagittarius. Thus many wounds around this distorted manifestation of the natural Vesta role which is further evidenced by his natal Chiron conjunct his Pluto, opposed the Moon in the 10th, and square his Mercury in Scorpio and Ceres in the 7th. One of the archetypal manifestation of Ceres of loosing something in the past that was very important to a Soul, and an intention to recover that which has been lost in the current life. And of course one of the intentions of Chiron is to heal pre-existing wounds. So all of this correlates to John's desire to heal the entire Vesta archetype.

When we start doing the actual synastry with John and Yoko it will astounding when we realize that her Sagittarius Moon is conjunct his S.Node of Vesta. And that her own Vesta is in Taurus conjunct her Chiron in her 8th, which is John's Uranus. And that her S.Node in Virgo conjunct her Mars/Neptune is John's natal Venus, and his N.Node of Venus. All this means that she was indeed on of those original Vesta women for John in the in those natural times, the times in which children were raised communally. This is further evidenced by her Venus in Aquarius conjunct his Moon and in opposition to his Pluto, natal Vesta, and his N.Node of Vesta.

Great work Ari.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #20 on: Apr 23, 2011, 09:06 AM »

Hi Gonzalo,

Very good EA work. Your analysis certainly reflects various dimensions of the Soul nature of Lennon coming through time in various lives. One thing we need to understand about the nature of his own guilt is in the very words within the song you cited: “Mother, you had me but I never had you / I wanted you but you didn't want me / So I got to tell you, Goodbye, goodbye / Farther, you left me but I never left you / I needed you but you didn't need me / So I got to tell you, Goodbye, goodbye / Children, don't do what I have done, I couldn't walk and I tried to run”.

These word/lyrics of course do reflect the life he lived as Lennon as they correlate to his parents. Yet these words also reflect exactly certain lives in his past in which he was the very parent that he attracted in the life of Lennon. Thus, a deep, deep source of his own guilt and the evolutionary need to atone for that guilt in the current life. It is, indeed, the core reason that he basically gave up his music career in the world to become a house husband with the child he had with Yoko.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #21 on: Apr 23, 2011, 09:11 AM »

Hi Lucius,

Very good EA work Lucius. All of what you wrote is true and correct. Good job !

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #22 on: Apr 23, 2011, 09:21 AM »

Hi Mirta,

Your EA analysis is very sound, the reasoning well taken, and all is very correct. Good work Mirta,

God Bless, Rad

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #23 on: Apr 23, 2011, 09:43 AM »

Hi Jason,

"One additional possibility that I am looking at – that in part might substantiate part of Lucius’ memories from past JWG discussion of Lennon atoning – is that while the South Node of Vesta is in Sag/9th, the ruler of that node is Jupiter conjunct Saturn in the 1st, square to Vesta.  To me this seems to suggest that possibly that in past lifetimes at some point Lennon himself might have been the patriarchal abuser, and then subjected himself to that dynamic in later lifetimes.   This would also explain why these planets are retrograde, that Lennon is really reworking and re-evaluating these dynamics, and part of why they are in the 1st in that they are internalized dynamics.  Rad could I ask you to speak to this piece in particular?"

This is very, very true Jason. In fairly distant prior lives he has a series of lives in which he was in charge of whole communities of peoples, like a sultan, in which he abused power in general, and through philosophical/ religious justifications, had a den of women at his disposal. In essence they were slaves to his distorted needs and desires. Coming through time his also had some lives in original Rome, these are the Libra symbols as well as his 7th House Mercury and Ceres, in which he was born into privilege through powerful fathers. And in those times there were specific types of prostitutes whose role was that of the displaced Vesta from natural times: prostitutes whose role was to initiate the puberty age boy into sexuality, the powerful fathers taking their sons to such prostitutes. He also was that type of prostitute in other lives within that same time frame. This reflects of course he repeated gender switching over a great lengths of time relative to his Soul's desire to fully integrate his inner male and female to state of natural androgyny: N.Node in Libra with Mars, the 7th House Mercury and Ceres square his 4th House Pluto with Vesta, and the N.Node of Vesta. And, of course his Aquarius Moon in the 10th in opposition to his Pluto/Vesta yet trine his N.Node/Mars, sextile the S.Node in the 12th. With the oppositions in mind, and the square form his Moon to Mercury in the 7th with Ceres this is they manifested as the different role playing within his intimate relationships emotionally and sexually.

Really good EA work Jason. Your reasoning being very, very sound.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #24 on: Apr 23, 2011, 09:54 AM »

Hi Kristin,

Yes, you are right about the origins of his Soul as being first as a female, and that his Soul was indeed one of the natural Vesta women within the context of the communities in which he lived. And, yes, to the repeated gender switching coming through time because of his Soul's desire to fully integrate his inner male and female to an androgynous state of being. In this life the nature of the traumas that he was born with, traumas that were unresolved, repeated in this life and magnified due to the nature of the unresolved traumas from the lives that he brought forwards into this life. As a result, developmentally speaking, he missed that vital step at around 20 months of age in which the child learns to internalize one or both parents in such a way that when they are not physically present the child can still feel relatively secure and safe. Because of this this was then the causative factor in his choosing the form of therapy called the Primal Scream.

Very good work Kristin. Your EA reasoning being very, very sound.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #25 on: Apr 23, 2011, 10:00 AM »

Hi Group,

You have all done really, really wonderful EA work to this point. It is a true joy for me to be able to experience what you are all presenting so far. Right now I would like you all to read what everyone else has presented, and the comments that I have made. If you have any questions based on any of that now is the time to ask.

From this point we will be proceeding into using a core EA technique that JWG taught and presented in his second Pluto book on relationships. And that technique involves the relationship between the 2nd, 7th, and 12th Houses as it correlates to essential needs, projected needs, self reliance, ones inner relationship to oneself that serves as a magnetizing dynamic to attract those that reflect that inner relationship, and the ideals that we project into our relationships that also manifest as projected needs. And we will be using John Lennon at this point in order to learn about this.

God Bless, Rad
serban_p

« Reply #26 on: Apr 23, 2011, 10:11 AM »

Hi Rad,

I don't mean to bother you, but I was wondering whether you had any specific comments in relation to my post.

All the best,

Serban
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #27 on: Apr 23, 2011, 10:46 AM »

Hi Serban

Sorry to not have commented on your analysis. Yes, what you wrote is quite accurate and your EA reasoning is very, very sound. It's all part of the total picture and understanding that is being developed by all who are participating in this thread. Good work Serban.

God Bless, Rad
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #28 on: Apr 23, 2011, 03:21 PM »

Rad thank you for continuing to take all this time to reply to our posts. I am learning so much. I look forward to continuing in this.
mirta

« Reply #29 on: Apr 23, 2011, 03:41 PM »

Thanks so much Rad for all your attention.
I hope you were only needing deserved rest, and wish the best for you.
God Bless
Mirta
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: