Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Dec 13, 2017, 11:06 AM
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: SYNASTRY AND COMPOSITE CHARTS..........  (Read 118622 times)
Gray

« Reply #195 on: Jun 04, 2011, 02:11 PM »

Rad, I am sorry because I seem to have offended you. I am not arguing about the core analysis of Yoko being developed. I am trying to speak of the insertion of personal opinion versus fact. This includes you telling me that Yoko having success in art after the death of Lennon is my opinion;' my opinion is that I know very little truly about Yoko's art. But it is a fact that she has won some prestigious awards, including some of the most prestigious museum awards, within the past decade for her art.  I do agree that she has not received universal acclaim or even popular acclaim for her art; but it is a fact that some people like her art and that some people, a minority of people, are inspired by her art. That is all I was trying to say. I do agree that it seems most people have an opinion about her similar to the analysis being developed here, and that it also seems that most people have a confused or negative reaction to her art and do not understand why anyone would take it seriously. I also agree that biographical fact shows her using a relationship with an established male artist figure repeatedly to help advance her own career.

I do agree about the core dynamics being developed about her chart, and though I do not personally from experience understand the background dynamics of John Lennon you are speaking about, I do understand it from psychological perspective. I also feel I understand your recent comments about hypnotism you replied to Ari with and see that in her chart as well as facts of her life. I will try to go back through the posts and re-read them to see how I may have been mis-interpreting something someone said, but my initial negative reaction was Fred Seaman directly linking being a house husband to being "deballed" and I can keep that opinion to myself and continue to focus on the astrological dynamics.

I also understand what you are saying about helping people. I also know I have a tendency to want to look for the best in people instead of the worst, and so this is a projection I am making; in my post I was trying to say I am aware of this and working through it. I hope to continue taking part in this astrological discussion, and to be speaking about astrology instead of personal opinion about Yoko Ono. I do deeply appreciate the work you put into this message board, Rad, and going through this discussion has been illuminating to me about my own projections that can get triggered.
peace
Gray
« Last Edit: Jun 04, 2011, 02:37 PM by Gray » Logged
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #196 on: Jun 04, 2011, 03:21 PM »

Hi Gray,

I had no idea that Fred Seaman said that about Lennon, i.e. that just because he decided to be a house husband that equaled him being 'deballed'. If he said that then I would feel just like you do about such a stupid thing to say about any man deciding to be a house husband. It's simply absurd on it's face, and the guy deserves a big 'f..ck you' in my view.

I thought that when you made your comment about this that you were talking about the analysis on this board being such. It hasn't of course, so that's why I reacted as I did. The reality is that Yoko has castrated every man she has been with in one way or the other. It's just a fact. And the symbolism is clear with her S.Node in Virgo in the 11th conjunct her 12th House Mars/Neptune. There simply is a tremendous build up of anger at men in general that has been displaced over lifetimes manifesting as this need to 'get back' at men through humiliating them in whatever ways that she can.

Lennon is not a 'victim' of her either. He made his own choices, for the reasons those choices were made which is what we have been trying to understand in this thread.

I have no personal investment in seeing anyone, including John and Yoko in any other way than they actually are. I have done counseling work for a very, very long time, and EA for about the same amount of time, that has taught me to 'suspend' my own subjective reality as best that I can when working with another in a counseling situation. Like Carl Jung said the only real role of any counselor is to help objectify the subjective reality of any client. It's what we must all strive to do once we make a choice to counsel others.

And whether Yoko has come sort of acknowledgement of her work or not does not alter the inner dynamics within her at all. If she did get that hard won acknowledgment then good for her.

God Bless, Rad

Gray

« Reply #197 on: Jun 04, 2011, 09:26 PM »

Rad, thank you for sharing your experience with counseling and opinion about Yoko. So I can be more clear, this is the book excerpt quote you posted that had bothered me:

"Yoko’s first step in emasculating Lennon was to tell the media that he was withdrawing from the world to become a house husband.  There were few men in the world who didn’t understand that to mean that Lennon had been deballed. "

When I read this I thought there was a connection between these two ideas, house husband=deballed. Thinking about what you have been articulating regarding your views on Yoko's life, I can see now how perhaps there was a larger idea behind this quote, that the "deballed" could possibly be referring to things like losing control of his own finances. It just isn't clear to me he isn't directly connecting house husband with being deballed from that quote. So that's it in a nutshell. And the reason I wanted to bring up that Yoko has achieved some degree of success with her art, on her own without Lennon, is that it is a fact that she has, it is not my opinion, and I think this astrological discussion is discredited if we are stating here that she has had no success- she has won major awards, even if she hasn't achieved the level of acclaim she probably thinks she deserves. I don't mean to suggest this changes her inner dynamics; the bottom line inner dynamics we are discussing I can see in her chart.

Rad, I also appreciate how you stated you think Lennon isn't a "victim"--- that is an important distinction to me because as much as I can know I feel he did make the choice to be in the situation, and I do also think it connects with the astrological dynamics we have begun developing about him.  I think I overreacted to some of the dark language being used about Yoko and thought people were viewing Lennon as a victim without choice in this situation, so I am sorry for any misperceptions. I do understand people are talking about larger ideas relating to Lennon becoming emasculated than simply becoming a house husband, like Kristin bringing up Yoko taking over complete financial control. There is just something triggering to me about some of the language choices that were made in this last strand of our discussion, and it is something for me to reflect upon, the reasons why exactly. I know I am not the only person because one of my astrologer friends who I had encouraged to check out this message board and read this strand was offended by some of the language being used. I felt I should just bring it up, but I am more than happy to move on and I mean no disrespect to any of the participants on this thread.  I have really learned a lot through being able to participate here with you all, and I feel like I have started to learn how to apply the EA paradigm as a result. I think it is really important to be bluntly honest with people you are trying to help with astrology in order to help them deal with their life, I mean directly address the real reasons behind their current situations, not just focus on the most positive interpretation possible of their chart. The fact EA can help with this is the reason I want to learn more about it. I look forward to the next section about Yoko and continuing to learn with all of you. I think this message board is a wonderful learning tool for the astrological world. I am sorry to be distracting at all from it; it felt important to me to share my feelings but I think I am learning a balance from often not sharing my feelings in the past as when to do it and when it isn't necessary.
Peace
Gray
« Last Edit: Jun 05, 2011, 12:46 AM by Gray » Logged
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #198 on: Jun 05, 2011, 08:42 AM »

Hi Gray,

"Rad, thank you for sharing your experience with counseling and opinion about Yoko. So I can be more clear, this is the book excerpt quote you posted that had bothered me:

"Yoko’s first step in emasculating Lennon was to tell the media that he was withdrawing from the world to become a house husband.  There were few men in the world who didn’t understand that to mean that Lennon had been deballed. "

The fact is Grey that those two sentences were at the very end of a very long sequence of paragraphs all of which illustrate how she was manipulating and controlling him as demonstrated in the totality of the quote that I supplied from that book. To me everything that was expressed in those paragraphs illustrate her desire to humiliate, control, and castrate him: like all the other men she had been with before, and after, John. This is why I posted all those paragraphs versus the last two sentences in those paragraphs. I could have of course posted so much more that comes from that book that illustrates the totality of her 'methods' to control, manipulate, and castrate him. By posting only what I did I had thought that would be illustrative enough to understand this issue. The fact that you latched onto only those two last sentences that triggered the reaction in you does indeed connect to issues within you. Whatever those issues are are your issues Grey and they should be set aside and dealt with in whatever ways you need to versus working them out on this mb, in this thread. By not so doing it has indeed created a unnecessary distraction that I do not, as a moderator, want to happen for the purposes of what this EA message board is about which is to  learn about EA, and how to apply it. This is of course why I suggested you consider not participating in this thread because of your issues equaling the current distraction.

When I read this I thought there was a connection between these two ideas, house husband=deballed. Thinking about what you have been articulating regarding your views on Yoko's life, I can see now how perhaps there was a larger idea behind this quote, that the "deballed" could possibly be referring to things like losing control of his own finances. It just isn't clear to me he isn't directly connecting house husband with being deballed from that quote. So that's it in a nutshell.

To be clear is to read the entire quote that I posted: all of it. If that does not make you clear then I don't know what could. In addition, as I said yesterday, no one in our group in this thread has made that statement / correlation either. All have talked about the totality of Yoko's 'methods' that have lead to that 'deballed' condition.

And the reason I wanted to bring up that Yoko has achieved some degree of success with her art, on her own without Lennon, is that it is a fact that she has, it is not my opinion, and I think this astrological discussion is discredited if we are stating here that she has had no success- she has won major awards, even if she hasn't achieved the level of acclaim she probably thinks she deserves. I don't mean to suggest this changes her inner dynamics; the bottom line inner dynamics we are discussing I can see in her chart.

Thanks for sharing this about her yet the underlying question and issue remains: if she had not latched onto John, or the other men such as John Cage, etc, would could she have ever come into a position within the art world for such recognition to occur ? In my personal opinion the answer would be no. To me if Yoko had felt within herself that she did have this innate capacity then she would not have needed to do all that she did with the men in her life, and through extension, the 'world' that she was then allowed to enter, that she in fact did.

Rad, I also appreciate how you stated you think Lennon isn't a "victim"--- that is an important distinction to me because as much as I can know I feel he did make the choice to be in the situation, and I do also think it connects with the astrological dynamics we have begun developing about him.

Grey one of the great things about EA is that is does not allow, or ever promote, the idea of being a victim. EA starts with the premise that all Souls are responsible for what they create for themselves even when the apparent causes of what is created is not obvious to any given Soul.

I think I overreacted to some of the dark language being used about Yoko and thought people were viewing Lennon as a victim without choice in this situation, so I am sorry for any misperceptions. I do understand people are talking about larger ideas relating to Lennon becoming emasculated than simply becoming a house husband, like Kristin bringing up Yoko taking over complete financial control. There is just something triggering to me about some of the language choices that were made in this last strand of our discussion, and it is something for me to reflect upon, the reasons why exactly. I know I am not the only person because one of my astrologer friends who I had encouraged to check out this message board and read this strand was offended by some of the language being used. I felt I should just bring it up,

The language choices used her are in reference to the archetypes themselves that correlate with the operation dynamics with the Soul of Yoko. And those word choices, for the purposes of this thread, are very apt and well taken. Such words capture the true darkness of her Soul. These types of words are for us on this mb, this thread because we are learning about the archetypes from an EA point of view. Thus, they are all illustrative as they are reflective of these archetypes. I can't imagine anyone participating in this thread would use such words in an actual counseling situation with a Soul like Yoko's. I know, speaking for myself, I would not. Nor do I think, again, anyone else would.

If, at any time in any thread on this mb, someone is being inappropriate in whatever ways that is my job as the moderator to deal with. And there have been some situations in the past that I, and the other moderators, have had to ban people because of. This is not your job, or your friends job, to do so. Again, if you have issues with such language, in this case, then it's your responsibility to recuse yourself from participating versus creating the distraction that you have. This mb is not a forum for personal therapy by anyone. This is, indeed, one of the core reasons that we have made clear to all who sign up on this message board that we do not allow for personal charts to be used or analyzed here.

but I am more than happy to move on and I mean no disrespect to any of the participants on this thread.  I have really learned a lot through being able to participate here with you all, and I feel like I have started to learn how to apply the EA paradigm as a result. I think it is really important to be bluntly honest with people you are trying to help with astrology in order to help them deal with their life, I mean directly address the real reasons behind their current situations, not just focus on the most positive interpretation possible of their chart. The fact EA can help with this is the reason I want to learn more about it. I look forward to the next section about Yoko and continuing to learn with all of you. I think this message board is a wonderful learning tool for the astrological world. I am sorry to be distracting at all from it; it felt important to me to share my feelings but I think I am learning a balance from often not sharing my feelings in the past as when to do it and when it isn't necessary.

Like I mentioned in my comment to your last post Grey that since you have begun to 'harness' your God given capacity through the paradigm of EA that your analyses have become much more bottom line, much more about the operation dynamics with the Soul. You do, to me, have great capacity. It is indeed the very reason that I have tolerated this distraction at all. So let's move on now that we, hopefully, understand one another.

God Bless, Rad

Gray

« Reply #199 on: Jun 05, 2011, 12:58 PM »

Thank you, Rad, I understand I just wanted to try to explain it more clearly. I don't want to focus on this any longer.
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #200 on: Jun 06, 2011, 07:00 AM »

Hi Group,

So now we are ready to move into the next step in our understanding of the relationship between the 2nd, 7th, and 12th Houses. And that next step is understanding the nature of the 7th House, and the outer side of Venus as the Soul now 'projects' its needs for the other in its lives in order to feel complete, needs that are projected because of a inner sense of not being able to meet those needs within itself. We must  remember the natural inconjunct that exists between the 2nd and 7th Houses, Taurus to Libra, in order to understand this archetype correctly. The natural inconjunct that exists between these archetypes is a Gibbous phase inconjunct and, as a result, it creates a sense of inner lack within the Soul that needs to be meet or filled by way of the projection of what it lacks onto others. This projection thus causes our expectations that we will have for others in our lives, and their expectations of us as a result. These projected expectations can of course create a sense of inconjunct crisis in our lives when those expectations are not met, and when they are not met this has the effect of throwing the Soul back upon itself: the 2nd House, Taurus, the inner side of Venus. This is intentional by way of the Soul so as to create necessary adjustments within our relationships when we become to dependent on our partners relative to the projected expectations upon them, and visa versa.

This natural relationship between the 2nd and 7th also correlates to how we give to others, how others give to us, and how we and they receive that which is given. Thus, what the Soul inherently posses in order to give to others, and what others posses in order to give to the Soul. And this giving is a reflection of what the Soul feels others need which is also conditioned by the nature of their projected expectations, and what others feel the Soul needs by way of it's own projected expectations. The natural inconjunct can create necessary crisis for the Soul when it feels what it needs by way of what others are giving to it is not what it actually needs, or is not meet in a sufficient way. This then requires a necessary adjustment within the Soul that is rooted in the archetypal tension between self reliance and meeting it's own needs, and the needs that it naturally has that must be met by others in order for it's own ongoing evolution to occur.

These archetypes also correlate to how we 'listen' to others, and how others listen to us: it is the psychology of how we hear others, and the reasons we hear them that way. And visa-versa.  Most Soul's hear others through the filter of their own self interests, 2nd House, Taurus, and the inner side of Venus versus objectively hearing another for who the other actually is.

In combination these archetype correlate to how we the RELATE TO OTHERS, and how others relate to us. They correlate to the very meaning that we give others in our life, and the meaning that others have for us in their lives. In the last analysis the archetype of the 7th House, Libra, and the outer side of Venus correlate to the essential equality that all Soul's have with one another. Not less or more important that others, but equal to others. Thus the needs of another are equal to the needs of the Soul.

So we now need to apply all of these archetypes to Yoko Ono. And we need to do this relative to what all of you have already developed to this point. Thus, we need to now tie in the 2nd House to her 7th House. And of course to relate this to what we developed when we first looked at her core EA paradigm in her natal chart.

So Yoko of course has Aries on her 7th House cusp which is ruled by her Mars in Virgo which is conjunct her Neptune and Jupiter, and is also conjunct her S.Node in her 11th: this symbolism correlates to the fact that every relationship she will have in the current life will be from her past in some way. She has Uranus in Aries in her 7th, and that is also the ruler of course of her Mars. She also has her N.Nodes of Venus and Mars in her 7th, and the S.Node of Chiron.  Her Venus is in Aquarius in her 5th which is conjunct her Saturn, and these are conjunct her S.Nodes of Neptune and Mercury.

So with all these archetypes in mind let's have a go at it. If you have any questions this in now the time for you to ask. And, again, it is a true joy for me to experience the EA capacity that all of you are demonstrating so far.

God Bless, Rad
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #201 on: Jun 06, 2011, 02:48 PM »

Hello Rad, community,

Here's my interpretation of the inner needs of Yoko as they are projected towards others; the relationships that this soul has been and will be drawn to create - and why those relationships.

She has Aries on the seventh house ruled by Mars conjunct in Virgo in 12th, conj sn in 11th as well as Jupiter Neptune in 12th. That Mars squares its own south node in Sag in the third house, as well as the Moon in the same position.

That symbology, to start, points to the nature of her core relationship needs as linked with the impulse to become, on a moment to moment basis. Her instinctual impulse has been to seek others in order to fulfill her own personal sense of destiny (Mars). With a strong linkage to her lunar sn, she will naturally recreate many, if not all, past life relationships as this implies unresolved dynamics from the past: in particular having attracted partners who were weaker than herself (Neptune Mars) to whom she could lie to in order to further her own hidden (12th house) motives (all relative to 10th house Pluto). The fact of the sn of Mars in Sag in the 3rd, conj the Moon and squaring the natal mars emphasizes her pattern of lying in these relationships. It also points to a soul who has traveled a lot and incarnated literally all over the place - having been a part of various tribes that lived closer to natural law. Within the context of these tribes she experienced great trauma and persecution (nn of Mars on Uranus in 7th) where her own needs were not met by other partners who were in some way a symbol of patriarchal conditioning (squaring Pluto in 10th/cancer). This leading to an inner rage and repressed anger (Venus in Aquarius conj Saturn ruled by Uranus in Mars) which she has learned to violently channel through the medium of her voice, lying with no ethical concerns and trickery: Third house as well as Mars Neptune linked with third house in Sag.

Focusing on the Uranus in the 7th. It is conjunct the nn of Mars and the sn of Chiron both of which square Pluto. This provides important information about what has happened within her relationships in the past, and why. The core desire for power, and more specifically to take revenge based on inner feelings of victimization (Pluto relative to the lunar nodes), has translated to a power crisis in relationships whereby there has been a constant need to re-assert her authority via her relationships. In other words, she fulfilled herself by way of creating relationships that allowed her to "be on top". In the past, as written above, she has been persecuted and traumatized by her partners, and with Mars conj Neptune, she has also been persecuted as a peace fighter and activist (especially coming from a long history in the second individuated state), starting at a young age (Mars), having been oppressed because of her race, truth or culture (Jupiter and sn of Mars in sag). With the sn of Chiron conjunct that Uranus there has been a strong wounding from the past implying that deep inside this soul feels innately wounded, beyond all repair. As a result she has learned to protect herself by way of projecting upon others and attacking them as a defense before she can be hurt (the sn of Chiron avoidance of pain relative to Aries defensiveness linked with paranioa and fear of Uranus all in the 7th). While we're on it - with Chiron itself in taurus in the 8th house, opposing her own Lucifer, it's clear where this original wounding has come from. It's also conjunct Vesta. The sacred was corrupted and she experienced a great loss of personal power by way of sexual and emotional manipulation. The sn of Chiron in Uranus in the 7th house implies the overarching conditioning factors that have lead to that: personal relationships. And that is exactly where she has learned to direct her will as a means to get her power back. Relationships with men who are in some way vulnerable or susceptible to her manipulation. Mars Neptune in 12th.

With the nn of Mars on that Uranus it points to the evolutionary intention to relive all these relationships and develop the necessary detachment such that she can learn how to be balanced and objectively hear another person's needs without her own paranoia and fear, and subsequent defensiveness getting in the way. It's a big loop as the seventh house, as well as the nn of Mars all lead back to Mars which is conjunct the sn, which as we know, is in itself an endless loop with the nn. So she has recreated the same relationship dynamics, attracting these and creating trauma for her partners time and time again in order to finally (hopefully) reach the point where she can release the projections from her mind and end the pattern of victimization. The nn of Venus conjunct Uranus further emphasizes that point, especially given that natal Venus itself is in Aquarius, ruled by that Uranus which brings us back to Mars and the lunar nodes.

The south node of Venus is in Capricorn in the 4th house conjunct the sn's of Pluto Saturn and Vesta and opposite Natal Pluto. Relative to her own Venus in Aquarius in the 5th, conj Saturn and linked via Uranus to Aries in the 7th, in the past she has been a part of large family dynasties and has received a strong heritage from her family. She has broken from those dynasties in order to "do her own thing" on the basis of social and family trauma (aqurius 5th relative to capricorn 4th and saturn in Aqarius) = the impulse to be free from social family conditioning. Her own gender, and the social roles she was meant to play in the past have always been very much at the forefront of her consciousness as the sn of her Venus points to a strong awareness of social judgement and what she can and cannot do. In totality this points to a soul that will create relationship with others souls who will not box her in and allow her free reign of self expression to live according to her own values which she will embody in a cold and detached way - lacking grace (Venus) by good at faking it (Saturn). Underneath her core relationship needs are unresolved power dynamics within her own soul - and repressed emotional needs as a result of that (sn of venus in Cap 4th/Pluto in 10th Cancer, Saturn conjunct natal Venus).

In essence, the strong 4th/10th linkage with her Venus emphasizes the unresolved gender and power dynamics. In her relationships, developing the appropriate self image as a woman or a man, what her family/social role is etc is very important to her. She would naturally attract someone who would match the social image she was needing to create of herself according to her own narcissistic needs. Again, linking her Venus to all that Aries and Pluto in the 10th - we see what kind of Men she has attracted and why those relationships.

I'm not very knowledgeable about Pallas Athene, however it's clear enough to me the symbology of that archetype as having a strong resonance with patriarchal conditioning and breaking free from that. It's position with Saturn and Venus adds great dimension to what I just wrote about.

Ultimately, especially given that the nn of Venus is in Aries in the 7th, this soul would potentially become aware of her ice shell and desire to be nurtured and loved for who she is, unconditionally, and as a result, create relationships that are truly balanced and transcend all gender roles. She would gradually become aware of sher own projection and desire to learn true detachment in relationships such that she can truly hear another for who they are, and in like, receive the same from another.

She has also had a strong attraction to the avant garde of society and has sought to form relationships with men from the avant garde art scene. This is reflected in her own unresolved power dynamics linked back to her own Venus Saturn Aquarius in the 5th house: forming relationship with others who are eclectic and unique, and in these relationships, because of the unresolved power dynamics within her own soul, using mind control techniques (Aquarius) to manipulate others (Venus is also square Chiron Vesta and Lucifer in the Taurus Scorpio axis) according to her own needs for Power (Pluto). Saturn here implies that she has supposed a security and self esteem that doesn't actually exist, and yet used her social elitist standing (Saturn in Aquarius) and the relationships she attracted from the social elite (with Venus) as an outer structure to provide a sense of security.

With Love,
Ari Moshe
Kristin

« Reply #202 on: Jun 07, 2011, 11:00 AM »

Hi group,

Here are my thoughts on Yoko's 7th house and relationship orientation.

Considering that Yoko has a 10th house Pluto in Cancer, the ruler the Moon is squaring the Nodes, this represents an inherent sense of insecurity and in her case with Pluto being in the 10th, a Capricorn house, in order for her to feel secure she needs to be in control and to dominate others. One of the things JWG used to emphasize when doing chart interps is the importance of recognizing repeating themes. The cusp of Yoko’s 7th house, ie her needs in relationships, is Aries, an archetype that need to be in charge, so the need to be in control and in charge in relationships in order to feel safe. The ruler Mars is conjunct Jupiter, the ruler of her Moon which squares the Nodes, also Neptune, the ruler of her North Node,  and the South Node in the 11th house. As Rad mentioned this reflects a Soul who will be pulling in partners from past lives. As we have also discussed, Yoko is a courtier to power, therefore aligning herself with people who have something she wants or needs, something that will in turn increase her own station or platform. This translates to seeking ‘vicarious power’ through relationships. Vicariousness is a 2nd house/Taurus/Venus phenomena so can be seen with her Lucifer in Scorpio in the second house squaring Saturn and Venus in Aquarius in the 5th. The ruler Uranus is in her 7th and squares her 10th house Pluto.

To carry this need for control theme further, you can see how this played out in Sado-Masochistic dynamics, where she took on the role of the dominator and the partners took on the submissive role. Even to the point when things got rocky for she and John, her choosing a lover for him and then reporting that she would be calling everyday to ‘check in’. She has no doubt been on both sides of this S/M dynamic having lives where she was forced into sexual slavery so she has also been a victim of abuse, Mars, ruler of the 7th, in the 12th conjunct the South Node in the 11th. Mars is also inconjunct Saturn and Venus in Aquarius.This in turn created enormous trauma leading to uncontrollable rage in her Soul, Mars, conjunct Jupiter and Neptune on the South Node. The anger then feeds the need to be in control of everything, to direct things at will, Aries on the 7th house cusp.

Another repeating theme to add to the Aries themes in how she relates is her North Node of Mars and Venus are in Aries in her 7th. They are in a balsalmic phase which also re-states culminating certain relationships from her past that were unfinished. The North Node of Mars and Venus are conjunct Uranus, ruler of her Venus/Saturn and squaring her Pluto which suggests there will be more injury to partners and trauma to herself in this life. The anger carried over from the past comes forward into this life to be worked out. Will she react with themes of control and revenge or respond and take the high road? Not sure how much high road action was taken except perhaps when she partnered with others for a good cause, women’s rights, peace on earth etc. I definitely pick up this 'Do as I say not as I do message’. Where she speaks on equality yet in her personal life those scales were extremely imbalanced in terms of who held the power. Aries on the 7th house cusp also reflects her need for FREEDOM in relationships and with Mars conjunct the South Node, Jupiter and Neptune in Virgo, this reflects the wounding that has occurred as a result of her as well as the partners she attracts need for freedom. Themes of castration are also shown here with the ruler of her 7th being Mars conjunct the South Node, Jupiter, ruler of her Moon, Neptune in Virgo. Uranus in Aries in the 7th, ruler Mars inconjunct Saturn and Venus in the 5th in Aquarius. Another way to see that is she had them by their 'cajones' . These signatures also connect to her emasculating partners in order to increase her sense of power and this thereby becoming the vehicle to release her rage at men from whatever has been done to her in her past, projecting that anger onto her partners. There is an underlying need in her to not only humiliate men due to the unresolved anger, but to also turn them into her slaves in one way or the other. This seen in her Mars/Neptune/Jupiter conjunction in Virgo, Mars being the ruler of her Uranus in the 7th house.

Yoko has a very clever way of finding her way in to the psyche of the partner, in through the back door or the side door, Pluto squaring Uranus in the 7th and she has been doing this for many lifetimes, ruler of Uranus in Aries is Mars,conjunct Jupiter, Neptune and the South Node. She strategizes by objectifying, observing what another needs and then begins acting that role out for them. She is the ACTRESS. Venus in Aquarius in the 5th, ruler Uranus in the 7th. Venus in Aquarius is also conjunct Saturn, her South Node of Neptune and South Node of Mercury. She works to get the part, says all the right words like a smooth operating silver tongue knows how to do. Then once she gets the part, the actress then becomes the DIRECTOR, ruler of the 7th is Mars on her Jupiter, Neptune and South Node. I spent a good deal of time observing her in music videos and still images with John and she almost appears like a prop on a stage. She will pose in just the right way for the camera. There is an eery vacancy in her eyes and Soul. The vacancy and void with the partner can be seen with Uranus in the 7th, Uranus ruling her Venus and Saturn in the 5th. Also the stellium in Virgo on the South Node and the ruler Mercury conjunct the North Node. Virgo is void. Uranus and Aquarius connect to detachment so the vacancy is the ‘void of detachment’. Her acting ability in combination with Saturn and Venus in the 5th house is also seen in the Pisces signatures - Jupiter, ruler of her Moon, conjuncts Mars, ruler of the 7th house and Uranus in the 7th, Neptune in the 12th, and North Node in Pisces conjunct Mercury, ruler of her South Node, Jupiter and Neptune. Pisces ruling the fantasy world, things being a figment of the imagination. She appears to be present, she is there but not really there. She is not emotionally there. Mars, ruler of her 7th, also rules Uranus in her 7th which squares her Pluto in the 10th in Cancer. This reflects her emotional detachment, a lack of emotional integration, essentially emotionally frozen. The themes repeats yet again with Uranus ruling Yokos’ Venus in Aquarius, which is also conjunct her Saturn in Aquarius. Her Venus and Saturn in Aquarius inconjnuct her Mars, ruler of her 7th and Uranus in the 7th and Neptune, ruler of her North Node and Mercury, the ruler of her South Node.

As it relates to how she listens to partners and others. There are strong signatures in ‘selective listening’. The selective listening is rooted in her listening to the total reality of another is such a way as to be able to 'objectify' that others' reality' and the motive is one where she can then learn how to 'act' towards that other in order to benefit herself. Venus in Aquarius conjunct South Node of Venus and South Node of Mercury, also Saturn in the 5th, ruler Uranus in the 7th. The ultimate reference for her actions of acting out roles in order to service her ambition is the Pluto in the 10th house, ruler Moon squares the South Node in Virgo, Mars, ruler of her 7th in Virgo, Jupiter ruler of her Moon in Virgo and Neptune in Virgo, ruler of her North Node. This history of repeating themes along these lines plays out like a broken record and with Dark moon Lilith conjunct her resolution Lilith, only God knows if she will be able to avoid the temptation to continue this discreet form of manipulation.

How others hear Yoko, how she has been received has always been the unusual, quirky, eclectic WOMAN ON A MISSION who won’t take no for an answer. Uranus in the 7th in Aries, Aries on the 7th house cusp, ruler Mars conjunct Jupiter, Neptune and the South Node. Remembering that she is coming out of the 2nd stage individuated state, with Uranus in her 7th house she will attract and be attracted to Souls of an avant garde nature like herself, creatively ,socially, and in the way they think. She will attract and be attracted to people who are open sexually and she will need FULL FREEDOM in that regard. Her Bisexuality is seen with Moon in Sagittarius in the 3rd house square the Nodes, Venus in Aquarius, the ruler Uranus in the 7th connects to an openness and a need to experiment everything under the Sun in relationships, a need to also be totally adventuresome and spontaneous in the sexual act. Aries on the 7th house cusp and also North Node of Mars and Venus balsalmic in Aries. So she needs a partner who is willing to do the same. Her original Lilith, how she was created by God/dess is also in Sagittarius in the 3rd house restating a bisexual Soul. Resolution Lilith is EXACTLY conjunct her Dark Moon Lilith in the 9th in Gemini and squares the Nodes and Mars, ruler of her 7th and opposes her Moon. This reflects those themes of revenge where some karma calls are in play, the past circling back and old unresolved themes play themselves out via relationships. Yoko’s Original Lilith, how she was created by God, is in Sagittarius in the 3rd house and conjunct her South Node of Mars. Original Lilith also squares its ruler Jupiter in the 12th. This reflects lives of compensation for who she is where her ego was not on the same page as God’s intent for her. She is learning to align her personal will with higher will. This can only occur through repeated crisis connected with those she loves, in particular in relationship, seen with the ruler of her 10th house Pluto, the Moon square the Nodes, Jupiter in Virgo, the ruler of her Moon and the ruler of her 7th house, Mars in Virgo. Her Soul is learning about herself and her own dynamics via the crisis, hopefully seeing her role in what she has created so she can make the necessary adjustments. Learning through repeated crisis occurs in the Virgo/Pisces axis. I also see these signatures a reflection of the war between God and evil in her that appear to have gone on for lifetimes, like a tug-of-war of her Soul.

Ultimately as we have said she brings forward a deep sense of insecurity and in her case needs to be in relationships at all times. This is seen in installing a replacement partner within a day of John Lennon being killed. This is because in order for her to feel safe and secure she needs to be in charge of someone else. Also for her to be alone is for her to deal with her own darkness and inner emptiness so by having someone around all the time it becomes a convenient distraction. The ruler of her Pluto in Cancer is the Moon in Sag and it squares the Nodes including the ruler of her Moon Jupiter in Virgo. Her Pluto polarity point ruler is Saturn, this is conjunct Venus, the ruler Uranus is the 7th. Venus also rules her Libra rising. It feels too based on reading more about her life and in observing these symbols that she always had an AGENDA in relationships. Agenda is Capricorn and with her 10th house Pluto, and the PPP being in Capricorn and the ruler Saturn being conjunct Venus in Aquarius, ruler Uranus in the 7th in Aries, ruler Mars on the South Node. This has been a very old dynamic in her. Agenda linked with her own narcissism. This can be seen with Aries on the 7th house cusp, ie it’s all about me, but the narcissism peaks in Leo with her Venus and Saturn being conjunct in the 5th in Aquarius, ruler Uranus in Aries in the 7th squaring Pluto. She may be appearing to give in Leonian ways, appearing to give the partner what they need, ie John’s need to be rescued, but the giving is linked with an underlying knowing it will all come back to her. Hence where she finds herself financially as a result of who she chose for partners. Partners with FAME. Venus and Saturn in the 5th in Aquarius - ruler Uranus in the 7th. Vicarious fame would be Her Saturn and Venus conjunction in the 5th squaring Lucifer in Scorpio in the 2nd and Juno in Scorpio in the first. Think about it. John Lennon was not just a famous musician. He is notably the most famous Beatle which makes him the most famous musician some would argue of all time. Coincidence???

Peace,
Kristin

« Last Edit: Jun 07, 2011, 01:22 PM by Kristin » Logged
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #203 on: Jun 08, 2011, 01:51 AM »

Hi Rad,

I am about half-way through the current Yoko/7th house assignment, and will just need one more day to complete it and post it.

Thanks.
Gray

« Reply #204 on: Jun 08, 2011, 10:05 AM »

Hi Rad and group,

Life has been hectic for me and I am going out of town away from computers for the next few days. The earliest I will be able to post something will be Friday night, Saturday may end up being a more realistic projected date. If you have moved on to the 12th House by then I will make a post combining my views on Yoko's 7th House with her 12th House. I can tell there is already ample analysis of her 7th House posted, anyway!

Ari, Jason, and Kristin- I haven't had the time to fully read all of your posts but I can again tell they are filled with thoughtful insights. I continue to be impressed with the dedication all of you make in your posts and hope I can develop my skills to move closer to the depth you convey in your analysis.
love
Gray
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #205 on: Jun 08, 2011, 11:59 AM »

Hi Gray,

I will wait until you have posted your analysis on Friday night. It's only right that you are included in our ongoing thread.

God Bless, Rad
Gonzalo
Most Active Member

« Reply #206 on: Jun 08, 2011, 11:40 PM »

Hi group,

Here are my thoughts about Yoko's 7th House archetype.

God Bless,

Gonzalo

Aries on the 7th House cusp, Libra in the 1st House cusp reflects in this birthchart the desire to turn relationships patterns upside down, which translates, because of the victimization that has been occurring for many lifetimes, in a desire to get even with people in general. Thus, the Mars/Venus Gibbous inconjunct, with Mars in Virgo and Venus in Aquarius, correlates with the desire to create crises for other people, because of the desire to become “equal” to other people. Because of the prior victimization in which she has avoided assuming responsibility, becoming equal implies victimizing the others in relationships. Hence, Uranus in the 7th House, and Venus in Aquarius, reflect the projection on other people of all the unresolved emotional states and traumas that exist in Yoko’s Soul, which will be triggered because of the interaction. With Mars being in the 12th House, and Venus in the 5th House, getting even with these other people translates in a desire to have absolute power over these people, ie. to reduce the other to a condition of complete powerlessness and humiliation, in which she is acknowledged  as superior or almighty.

The 7th House ruler, Mars, being in the 12th House, and conjunct Neptune, means that, in order to accomplish these intentions, she would create a social persona which masks who she really is, a mask which would serve to hide the nature of her desires in the relationships, to the point of becoming almost invisible like a ninja killer. Because Mars is bi-quintile to Uranus, and Venus is in Aquarius, she would display her creativity in order to create this faked appearance, ie. creating a disguise. In this persona, she would appear in the initial interactions as detached, “crazy”, spaced out, naive, unassuming, and almost childlike (Venus in the 5th House Aquarius, the ruler of the 7th House in the 12th House, Virgo).  She would also present herself as someone who is essentially free and open to exploring life in a variety of ways and capable to embrace the essential freedom of the partners (Uranus in the 7th House, in Aries, Venus in Aquarius).

At same time, she would be focusing in the overall emotional and psychological makeup of her prey, in order to determine with great precision (Mars in Virgo) the emotional weaknesses and wounds of the other. She would also be examining the other in order to identify whether he/she constitutes a potential threat for her, or if she can make use of him/her in some way serving her egocentric purposes in a manipulative way. Thus, she would always be prepared to deliver a mortal attack to the other, or an attack that leaves the other person seriously wounded, whenever she feels necessary. These attacks would be triggered by the pre-existing dynamics that are unresolved, and would also be ignited through the current relationship dynamics: the nature of her desires in the relationship would be a source of additional guilt-which would be projected onto the other person-and further, because she has initially presented herself as detached and unassuming, and hence, would not be recognized as powerful in the initial stages of the relationship. Because the nature of her desires and her unresolved issues are repressed and in a state of denial or avoidance, she would always be the offended party, and would be entitled to attack first, in order to punish the other person for whatever non-acknowledgement. Because the ruler of the 7th House is in the 12th House, Virgo, she would be projecting a sense of ultimate values in the relationship, thus demanding from the partner to comply with distorted or exaggerated codes, ideals, or rules, which in the end only she can define, and in which the partner would also fall short. With Venus conjunct Saturn in the 5th House, she would be the ultimate self-appointed authority who would evaluate and judge the partners behavior with basis on these codes, ideals, and rules. 

Despite the harm she would occasion to the other through her extremely intense and precise attacks, she would then be in total control of herself, and would again appear detached as if nothing had happened, or would still appear to be offended or victimized. Thus, she would induce confusion in the person who was hurt, as to what have been the reasons for the attack. By these means she would also induce guilt. Apart from the intense and direct types of attacks, she would also use devious means in order to progressively weaken and gain control over the other person, such as hypnosis, poisons, either literally or figuratively (probably literally at least in prior lifetimes), psychological sabotage or undermining activities, such as sudden withdrawals or unexpected behavioral changes, etc.  Thus, she would induce a psychological instability in the partners, leading to a progressive disintegration, which would be caused by the impact of the projected states which exist within Yoko.   

Because of her overall feelings of victimization, and because she would pretend to be somehow open to exploring different directions in life (ie. concealing the concentrated focus on egocentric purposes), she would attract other Souls who, despite seeming or wanting to be self-empowered, would be somehow disoriented or lacking a clear identity or sense of purpose (ruler of the 7th House in the 12th House). Of course she would also attract masochists or sadomasochistic types who are predominantly masochists (Mars ruling the 7th House, being in the 12th House Virgo), and, in general,  others who have deep unhealed wounds. These types would be attracted to Yoko because of their own fundamental desires to atone, or to surrender to larger ideals or forces of ultimate nature. Other types she would attract include people who are using or are willing to use devious or hidden means in order to have power of any kind, in order to serve her purpose. Because the ruler of the 7th House, Mars, is conjunct the South Node, we already know that the people she would be attracting would be, in all cases, connected to her prior lifetimes.

(note: I don’t know if Yoko practiced martial arts in this current lifetime; a video I found in youtube impressed me because of the violence, intensity and precision of Yoko’s eye and body movements, she uses to control the other people on the stage. It is quite shocking. Here’s the link, for anyone who would like to check it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-VlMaS6th8 )
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #207 on: Jun 09, 2011, 03:57 AM »

Examination of Yoko's 7th House

The natural inconjunct of the 2nd house (inner side of Venus) to Yoko’s 7th house (outer side of Venus) will relate to how her Soul “projects” her 2nd house needs onto a 7th house partner because of an inner sense of not being able to meet those needs within herself.  The sign on the 2nd house, Scorpio, correlates to an intense psychological/internal focus upon her survival instincts, and with Pluto Cancer 10th ruling her 2nd house, there is an unconscious expectation to conform to past life social/parental value systems which constituted dynasty, power, status, wealth and abundance, and those same values are then projected onto a partner to continue the supply of emotional/material survival and security.  

With her 2nd house Scorpionic “eagle eye” she is defensive and highly attuned to detect any of her instinctual fears manifesting since she hides a fear of vulnerability and fear of intimacy (Mars conjunct Neptune, Venus opposite Neptune).  She is constantly testing her partners to prove their loyalty and devotion to her.  When they fall short, or have broken her trust, she can feel betrayed, and then all hell can certainly break loose.  When her projected expectations are not sufficiently met through partners, or she starts to become too dependent upon them, or senses that she is losing control, or completely loses them, then a sense of crisis will have the effect of throwing her Soul back upon itself (2nd) to the psychological experiences of betrayal, abandonment and loss, and this process allows for necessary adjustments in self-reliance to be made.  In the same way, if partners become too heavily dependent upon her, or give the relationship too much meaning, then they are thrown back in upon themselves to make the necessary adjustments to develop their own self-reliance.

How she gives to others depends on the intensity of their need for her, and this allows her to manipulate them so that they become overly dependent upon her.  She appears to be able to heal others wounds, but instead generates forms of emotional and psychological manipulation and control.  She feels threatened by situations that can limit her control and thus she can be extremely jealous, possessive and controlling of her partner.  When the dynamics of the relationship have been exhausted to the point of no further growth occurring, triggering of the crisis of the 2nd/7th inconjunct will occur.  

Pluto Cancer 10th can mean infantile fears around power, security, society, family, patriarchy and specifically the father figure.  With Pluto ruling the 2nd house, abuses of power have taken place in the past, where material wealth was sought through dishonest means.  Due to a pre-existing pattern of a fundamental fear of betrayal, loss and abandonment, her survival instincts are intensely conditioned by these fears and her Soul is ever-alert or prepared for any threat to her survival.  In order to maintain the power, status and security that she is accustomed to (Pluto 10th), and to maintain the resources that she essentially needs (2nd), her relationships are infused with an urgent sense of special destiny and self-possession, fired-up by Mars, Venus and Uranus, key players in the chart.  

Yoko’s relationships are unconsciously driven by power and control (Pluto 10th) and actualized through the sign on the 7th house cusp, Mars Virgo 12th.  Since Mars is in a balsamic conjunction to the SN Virgo 11th, her Soul is acting on the last remaining desires which are held at an unconscious level of that cycle, and re-living key relationships in the current lifetime (Mars rules 7th house cusp).  Her sadomasochistic pathology of many lifetimes, played out in the arena of present life relationships,  generates anger based in victimization, and manifests as wanting to inflict pain or humiliation onto the partner (Mars inconjunct Venus, Mars conjunct Jupiter/Neptune and SN Virgo).  Mars 12th ruling her 7th house means the acting out of remnants of sexual desires or fantasies linked with delusions of power and grandeur (Pluto 10th, Mercury Pisces 5th ruling the SN).  

Her sadistic desires were a compulsive-defensive mechanism to appease pathological feelings of guilt from the past.  Not wanting to own her own guilt, she would project this guilt onto the partner, and punish the partner, while becoming exhilarated by the emotional distress of her victim, and even finding it quite humorous (Mars conjunct Jupiter, Moon Sag square Mars Virgo).  While assuming the sadist's role in this lifetime, in past lives she had switched many times from either inflicting or receiving pain, where the balance of power shifted.  Her sadistic desires may actually be a cover-up to suppress a homosexual urge (SN Mars 3rd, NN Mars conjunct Uranus, NN Uranus Gemini 9th, NN Vesta Gemini 9th, Moon 3rd), or may take the form of depraved animalistic/violent sexual desires in order to humiliate the partner (Mars rules 7th, Mars Virgo 12th).  

A sense of lack, limitation or powerlessness (Scorpio) within her Soul is met by projecting what she lacks onto others (7th house).  Her projection onto others is cunningly carried out by spinning a web of deceit and lies, and once the unsuspecting victim takes the bait, and falls prey to the truth of Yoko, those energies that have been festering within her unconscious now spill out with anger, abuse (Mars), rebellion, alienation, unpredictability (Aquarius planets, Uranus Mars 7th), deception (Mars conjunct Neptune 12th), lies (Jupiter Virgo 12th, skipped steps), criticism, blame, guilt (Virgo) and judgment (10th).  

Other motives for becoming attached to others are that they allow her to feel safe and secure (Pluto Cancer 10th), or they, through their own darkness, can understand the depths, needs and desires of her Soul (Lucifer Scorpio 2nd).  In order to overcome a sense of limitation, she forms relationships with powerful others so that she can absorb and osmose their power into her, so that this increases her sense of personal power.  When her expectations of partners are not met, the psychological experience is one of intense loss, betrayal or abandonment, and the typical reaction is rage, anger and victimization (Scorpio triad to Cancer and Pisces).

The 2nd/7th inconjunct shows how she gives to others, and how others give to her.  With Lucifer Scorpio 2nd she can create an illusion of being the opposite of who she truly is, and so she can come across as being able to solve another’s psychological problems, and therefore her strength and determination can come across as magnetically attractive to others.  Of course, with power osmosed from famous people such as John Lennon, she felt invincible and unconquerable in her tactics to gain power and control over others (Mars Virgo 12th conjunct SN Virgo 11th, Mars ruling 7th).

With Mars ruling her 7th house, her relationship needs are immediately and instinctively felt, and with Uranus ruling her 5th house planets, there is a royal urgency to get her needs met, as she fantasizes in her role as some kind of queen demanding loyalty from her subjects (SN Lucifer Leo 11th, NN Lucifer Aquarius 5th, Pluto 10th).  The partners that she will attract from past lives can themselves be narcissistically self-involved and prone to crisis with a masochistic orientation (Mars Virgo 12th inconjunct Venus Aquarius 5th).  She fulfills her own special destiny (Aries/Leo) through using partners whom she will manipulate through strong demonstrations of authority and control and her own influence as “a very famous person” (Venus conjunct Saturn, Pluto 10th).

With Uranus Aries 7th the paradox is that she needs her own freedom and independence, but also needs to be in relationship in order to be able to create her special destiny through others.  The SN Uranus Sag 3rd, conjunct Moon, conjunct SN Mars, suggests emotional attachment to partners, but more likely to be frozen, detached, intellectualized, unstable emotions than warm ones (skipped steps).  Due to an inherent fear of being vulnerable (Mars conjunct Neptune), she will tend to withdraw into emotional isolation rather than appear emotionally weak, or swing from passive to aggressive.  Most often she will hear others through the filter of her own self-interests (2nd house, Mars ruling 7th), yet with Venus in Aquarius she is capable of objectifying the other, and listening quite well, also displaying passion, enthusiasm and energy for shared projects.

With the ruler of her 7th house Mars conjunct Neptune 12th, and Venus inconjunct Neptune, she acted upon and believed the images and fantasies around power and control (Pluto 10th) that emanated from her unconscious.  Having experienced the inability of her egocentric will to always make things happen, she rejected the alignment with a higher will through denial, avoidance and escaping reality (Saturn exactly inconjunct Neptune) and instead resisted and carried on with her addiction to power over others (Saturn conjunct SNs of Mercury and Neptune, the rulers of her Lunar Nodes).  

With Uranus in the 7th house, she needed group involvement and support in order to create her experimental art forms, and therefore needed to be able to control the group for her own special purpose and destiny.  Her quote:  “There was always a collaborative element in my artworks and music too.”  Her relationships resemble a scientific experiment through a detached disinterest in the other.  She acted superior and arrogant, jealous and envious (Lucifer Scorpio 2nd), since the other’s authentic talent would threaten her own sense of special destiny (Uranus 7th rules the 5th house).  Therefore she sought a collaboration of talent with partners (Uranus 7th), where they displayed true talent and she thrived on their success (Scorpio 2nd, Pluto 10th).  Her motivations in relationship were her own self-righteous interests for power and success, not love (Vertex Aries 7th).  

Under the guise of eccentricity, purity, and placidity, she would play power games where the partner would become infantilized and submissive for fear of angering or disappointing her.  Through a subtle but constant manipulation through criticism of the partner, demanding perfection and impossibly high standards (Pluto 10th, SN Virgo 11th), she would gain more power and control, hence the never-ending struggle for balance and equality in her relationships (NN Venus 7th, NN Mars 7th, SN Chiron).  SN Chiron 7th interacting with Chiron Taurus 8th and NN Chiron 1st conjunct Juno means she will have to face her spiritual wound within relationships if growth is to occur.  After many lifetimes in the male gender (Pluto 10th, SN Jup/Plu/Sat/Ven/Ves Capricorn 4th) she now switches to the female gender, so the usual submissive/dominant roles are switched.  

Symbolically, because Juno was stripped of her powers, Yoko has transformed the old and outmoded relationship roles by turning the tables completely in the opposite direction:  she is now the oppressor, the dominant partner, taking out her revenge, rage and humiliation through the pathology of sadomasochism (SN Virgo).  Humiliation, guilt, deception, and denial (SN Juno Pisces 6th) are the past-life causes of her obsessive need for power and control in relationships designed for her own purposes (Juno Scorpio 1st), where imbalances, inequities and injustices are relegated to the unconscious (NN Juno Libra 12th).

~   ~   ~

mirta

« Reply #208 on: Jun 09, 2011, 09:08 AM »

Hi Rad and Group,

Some aspects of Yoko's 7th house:
With 7th house in Aries this Soul seeks her identity in relationship with others, both as a way of self-knowledge and as self-assertion. This self-assertion embraces internal dynamics in relationships as much as social status.
With PP in 4th and NN in 5th house conjunct all the planets in Aquarius her power and self-actualization should be based on internal security and individuality.
But given her fundamental insecurity and deep patriarchal wounds (SN Pluto, Saturn, Venus, Vesta in Capricorn) to her identity and individuality by other people (SN Chiron in Aries in 7th  conjunct Uranus), her expression of will (motivated by anger and revenge)  reacted acting out her impulses again others.

SN Mars and Uranus conjunct Original Lilith inconjunct Chiron, Vesta and DML in Taurus 8th house, suggests a wound in her primal feminine instinct of autonomy and power, which resulted in an alienation from an essential part of herself, thus “exiled” from her psyche and inner relationship that may be cause of her dissociation between sensitivity and self-assertion. But with Resolution Lilith Gemini 9th house opp  O.L. conjunct Moon , the current ego structure brought it in order to resolve.
That alienation from unconscious desires and motivations has produced a breakdown in her consciousness because of the inability to see the connections between them and the consequent circumstances creating a victimization feeling and anger based on that (Mars in 12th house conj. Neptune conj. SN).
This in turn has generated transgressions to Natural Law acting in a wildly impulsive, compulsive and egocentric way induced by dishonest and hidden motivations.(SN Mars square Jupiter inconjunct Pluto, Mars retrograde Virgo 12th House conjunct Jupiter square Uranus square Pluto) creating confrontations with intimate people and external authorities (Pluto 10th semisquare SN square Uranus 7th house).
These transgressions to NL produced horrible acts which were denied and dissociated again. To do this it was necessary some disconnection of personal feelings, that locking away the feeling nature becoming from the total psyche, that Aries carries from a warriors past; Uranus is in 7th house, square Pluto and ruler of her Venus conjunct Saturn: disconnection became dissociation.

Searching ties between 2nd and 7th houses:
Pluto in 10th House in Cancer reflects a basic insecurity that correlates with Aries fears, in this case producing a fighting behavior and a destructive urge.

Scorpion fear of vulnerability in her inner relationship correlates with Aries intolerance to weakness in outer relationships, thus manifesting a raw will to power  that has manifested in pushing the limits to the point of assuming power over life and death, thus creating violence and destruction in the past (Sn Mars conj. SN Uranus  square Jupiter and Mars) and the crisis symbolized by Mars and Jupiter gibbous inconjunct Uranus -  that should induce clarification by analysis of what needs to be adjusted within the ego in order to attain humility -  was expressed in a sadist way of humiliating others.
All this is based on relationship wounds, SN Chiron in 7th. Facing deeply this causes and recovering her emotional intensity and projections is the way of healing:  NN Chiron in Scorpio conjunct Juno in Scorpio: deep healing by committed relationships. But Juno is conjunct Lucifer!!!. . . .Temptation to merge with an outer power to gain power over others. . .   
This sadist behavior of course deepens the deep guilt that reflects her SN Virgo and Virgo planets in 12th house instead of resolving and recreates traumatic conditions and behavior.

Fundamental insecurity was the causal factor of her Scorpio fear of vulnerability that projects in her relationships an Arian intolerance for weakness, basically her own weakness that she fights, punishes and humiliates in other’s weakness.
The Soul is thrown back to herself reliving past situations in order to accept that ego weakness and transform it listening to the Soul itself that would be the way of recovering its projections and furthering the process of individuation initiated by her SN in 11th. If not, she perpetuates the past alienation and risks that her past becomes again her future.   

The 2nd house scorpion need of overcoming limitations being not acted from within becomes Arian anger at limitations and its subsequent pushing the limits through competition, impatience and aggressiveness.
Arian anger may have been deeply buried and hidden and through that becoming seething rage that demanded expression without respecting limits or Natural Law. Being 7th house ruler in 12th house, now it can manifest as passive aggressiveness, i.e. inducing others to do what she wants by manipulating emotions and suggestive methods, appearing as a victim or even a “savior”.

There is a paradox between the need to be in relationships and an Arian desire of freedom and independence linked to Scorpion fear of entrapment. Both may become compulsive or addictive.
So she not only was married in several opportunities but even in 1963, after living apart several years from her first husband Toshi Ichiyanaghi, and already in relationship with her second husband Tony Cox, all three was living together in Tokyo. Then she married Tony. And as was pointed out here, the day after John’s murder she was living with another man. At the same time she had stormy relationships and couldn’t live together.
She is seeking in others the yang impulse of action that leads to independence and establishment of a distinct identity. This way she actually perpetuates dependence on others.

She listens to others based on her self-interest and self motivations (Aries ,also Venus conjunct Saturn conjunct Pallas in 5th house), and may be she perceives the other’s reality but with her own interest in mind, discovering what (and how) can she obtain benefit from them.
She gives what will benefit her interest. Also, by way of a manipulating fiction (Mars conj. Neptune 12th), she gives what will lead the other to be under her control; indeed it is taking disguised as giving.

Guilt and anger for that guilt produces a sadist position in relationships that reproduces the basic Arian relationship of predator and prey (to all the pointed Mars aspect we add a sextile to Lucifer, all that hidden and dissociated guilt and anger facilitates Lucifer’s power). She is dominant and looks for material benefit; her second husband was her artistic assistant and financer, and although their marriage quickly fell apart they stayed together for the sake of their joint career (Venus rulership of Vesta Taurus in 8th house).

Her Venus is in Aquarius in her 5th which is conjunct her Saturn, conjunct her SN of Neptune and Mercury reflects also in the relationship with her children.
Cold detachment and even emotional abandon (she also left most of Kyoko’s parenting to Cox while she pursued her art full-time) was manifest.
I am aware of the need of more deeply analyzing her relation to maternity and children; but I wonder if her behavior couldn’t be a way of protecting her children from her destructiveness. With Ceres in Pisces conjunct Sun and NN in 5th House, not having had proper reassurance and emotional support as a child, she may have feelings of helplessness and powerlessness regarding mothering, while feeling more able to nurture herself and perhaps others through art. Uranus is trine Moon and Mars retrograde is Gibbous inconjunct that Uranus, may be guilt for past actions (Ceres opposition SN, ruler Neptune conjunct Mars and Jupiter in 12th) led to crisis and some healthy unconscious part of her Soul was leaving their children apart until the Ceres conjunct NN in Pisces could heal her through her art (Venus conjunct Pallas in 5th trine Resolution Lilith) and develop a positive sense of self-worth and reconnection with her emotions that enables her to nurture and support others.
NN of Venus and Mars are in balsamic conjunction in 7th House, the culmination of a stormy and destructive cycle in relationships is ending and awareness of timeless values should begin. Being these NN trine her Moon and sextile her Venus conj. Pallas and Saturn and Resolution Lilith it seems that the Soul is seeking a shift from egocentric consciousness to universal values that in Aries means independence in relationships, that also means not controlling others, and encouraging other’s liberation and individuality ( also Aquarius 5th house).   
All this would be possible if the contract was not made, of course. . . In that case, Ceres ruler would continue with denial, lies, victimization and dissociation, past repeating itself, even worst, in the future through coldness, control, violence and abandon (Venus square Lucifer in Scorpio conj. Juno, square Chiron,Vesta, DML).

Thanks for your insightful contributions, for reading, and to Rad my gratefulness for all this Soul work.
God Bless
Mirta

Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #209 on: Jun 09, 2011, 01:34 PM »

Hi Group,

I have read through all of your remarkable EA analyses of our last segment for Yoko, and have commented on each below.

Gray: I need to be away again from the computer for a couple of days so wanted to respond to all in our group because they have submitted their analyses. Please submit your own when you can and I will read through and comment on yours as well.

The EA work that you are all doing is just amazing to me. I would like each of you to read through each post because, again, it does present a totally accurate understanding of Yoko in combination.

Bravo to all of you.

God Bless, Rad
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video