Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: SYNASTRY AND COMPOSITE CHARTS..........  (Read 55483 times)
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #360 on: Sep 11, 2011, 01:33 AM »

John's Natal Chart in synastry with the Composite Chart

With natal Pluto Leo in the 4th house, SN Aries in the 12th house, and ruler Mars Libra in the 6th house (conjunct Neptune), John’s Soul intentions to address his compulsive emotional behaviour patterns had been largely unconscious.  However, coming into the relationship with Yoko the placements changed to Pluto 7th, SN 4th, and SN ruler 9th, these positions more accessible to his conscious awareness, he was more able to get in touch with his Soul intentions, therefore the relationship helped move him along his evolutionary path.  John’s chart in synastry with the composite reveals his Soul choices to begin a new evolutionary cycle with Yoko (7th) by which to understand his deep emotional wounds, his dependency (4th) upon her within a committed relationship dynamic (Libra), the extremity of imbalances that had been reached in his past relationships with her, and his need to merge powerfully with her to help actualize his NN purpose in the composite 10th house conjunct the MC (Mars Libra 9th ruled by Venus Virgo in composite 8th).  With his Pluto in the composite 7th house, he was learning about the nature of expectations and projections within the relationship, the consequences of disillusionment when those expectations upon each other were unable to be met, the progressive exhaustion of enmeshment dynamics, and breaking out to develop his individuality and independence (PPP).  These dynamics would lead to the realization that he had projected his emotional agenda onto the relationship, that his love was extremely needy (conditional in nature) because he had expected Yoko to fulfill his emotional needs like a mother would (composite Pluto in Cancer;  Cancer rules composite 7th house;  John’s Chiron inconjunct composite Ceres;  John’s SN/Ascendant in composite 4th;  John’s Moon Aquarius in composite 1st;  NNs Ceres/Pluto/Jupiter/Saturn/Vesta Cancer and NN Neptune Leo in Composite 7th house).

John’s Soul created an emotionally insecure egocentric structure as a vehicle for his evolution within the relationship (SN Aries in composite 4th house).  The karmic bonds that brought them together again related to the impact of past life cataclysmic family traumas, such as emotional upheavals through sudden separations from partners, mother, father, siblings, lovers (and some of these past lives resulting in death), that resulted in intense psychological and emotional proximity, or “total togetherness” dynamics in subsequent lives that lead to a progressive disillusionment with each other, and to the progressive growth, healing, and new direction that would become necessary for them both.  With Mars Libra in composite 9th conjunct Neptune, John built an idealized philosophical structure around a passionate belief in their relationship.  He felt they had a very special destiny to fulfill.  In order to facilitate his evolutionary purpose, he sought information and knowledge that would provide a deeper, more expanded truth and meaning for his relationship and life in general (facilitator Mars Libra in composite 9th conjunct Neptune, ruled by Venus Virgo in composite 8th conjunct NN Venus;  Mars Libra conjunct NNs Mercury/Pallas/Juno).

With Mars Libra in Composite 9th square Moon/Mercury/Vesta/Ceres (conjunct NNs Mercury/Juno/Pallas), John had the opportunity to delve into intellectual patterns that would shed light into his unconscious emotional behaviour patterns.   He needed the freedom to pursue whatever experiences that would make that knowledge available to him.  Feeling a great deal of restlessness, he intuitively understood how to manoeuvre the relationship forward in an unrestrained manner toward new goals and new directions (John’s Nodes conjunct composite MC/IC;  square composite Moon/Mercury/Ascendant Capricorn 12th and Vesta Cancer 6th).  Since the composite 9th house contained both his Neptune/Mars and the composite Neptune/Mars/Juno in Virgo, his philosophical framework revolved around expressing essential humility through service to the whole, and this included the peace work they carried out together.  However, since Neptune is conjunct Mars, the urge for unrestricted growth (9th) resulted in John chasing his instincts/impulses in a confused or uncontrolled manner, and becoming lost in a sea of meaningless philosophies and endless work commitments.  He was highly susceptible to inexplicable fears and delusions regarding messages, communications and thoughts emanating from himself, Yoko, or from others in the collective consciousness, due to his afflicted Neptune in comparison with the composite.  John's Neptune, ruled by Mercury Scorpio in composite 10th, conjunct Yoko's Lucifer Scorpio, conjunct composite Venus Scorpio 11th describes his susceptibility to Yoko's hypnotism, domination and control over him in the current life, and the connection to past life relationships with her (SNs Mars/Venus) ... (John’s Neptune opposite composite Saturn 3rd ruled by Neptune Virgo 9th;  square composite Nodes/Sun/Chiron/Ceres;  conjunct composite Mars/Juno).  

John’s Mercury/Ceres Scorpio and NN/Sun/Pallas/Ceres Libra, elevated to the composite 10th house, tuned him to the outside world where he could balance the over-identification with SN Aries by developing his NN Libra, ruled by Venus Virgo composite 8th (conjunct NN Venus), ruled by Mercury Scorpio composite 10th, where he defined himself by that which he lacked, and created an existential void that needed to be filled up.  Filled up with what?  This refers to merging with others whom he perceived to be powerful (including Yoko of course), osmosing power from them, phenomenal creative success in the world, work for peace, explorations into the nature of sexuality, and using their relationship to make a point for Peace (eg bed-in).  John was completely attached to Yoko as she represented the feminine within himself that he was trying to balance and heal - she was always there by his side (however with her own unconscious motives).  John’s Venus makes highly favourabe aspects to the composite, revealing his pure love of and service for Yoko (John’s Venus Virgo in composite 8th trine composite Moon/Mercury/Uranus/Ceres/BML;  sextile Vesta;  semisquare Jupiter). However, the relationship was not all roses.  When he did not receive the love and attention that he needed he, taking advantage of his huge popularity and success, sought out “sex with a stranger” (Vesta) which involved manipulating others to fulfill his emotional and sexual needs outside of the relationship, thus humiliating her and betraying their relationship (John’s Pluto conjunct NN Vesta;  John’s Vesta in composite 8th conjunct composite Pluto 7th;  Vesta/Juno Leo composite 8th;  Venus Virgo composite 8th ruled by Mercury Scorpio composite 10th;  NN Libra  composite 10th ruled by Venus Virgo composite 8th;  John’s Mercury Scorpio trine composite Vesta;  Venus sextile Vesta;  Venus trine composite Uranus;  John’s Sun in composite 10th square composite Jupiter 7th).

John's Pluto/Chiron Leo (conjunct NN Saturn) square composite Uranus/BML Taurus 4th (ruled by composite Venus Scorpio 11th) correlates to a Soul desire for accelerated transformation that would liberate him from conditioning patterns that had inhibited his evolution in the past.  The internal compression and suppression of his consciousness lead to cycles of detachment which allowed a conscious awareness/objective view of future essential needs for the relationship.  This aspect also describes sudden clashes and confrontations.  The requirement for change would have confused John since he just could not sever his attachment to Yoko.  He relied on her for way too much, and the pressure at times would have been quite volcanic.  John actively engaged in his creative self-actualization (and also provided positive motivation for Yoko) focusing on his purpose, creating a deep sense of specialness, and radical new thoughts and impulses which accelerated the evolutionary pace of the relationship and lead to the regeneration of his personal creativity, purpose and direction on the world stage (composite Uranus/BML Taurus 4th conjunct John’s Saturn/Jupiter Rx Taurus 5th;  John’s natal Pluto square Saturn/Jupiter;  Moon Aquarius conjunct composite PPP).  His Libra/Scorpio planets in the composite 10th house (Libra planets ruled by Venus Virgo in composite 8th) reflected what he was trying to achieve:  to begin a new cycle within himself to redefine his life, develop self-empowerment, activate his natal PPP thus evolving his emotional structures, become more independent, develop his full individuality, become self-determined, responsible and organized concerning his social role (John’s Nodes conjunct composite MC/IC).  

John’s PPP Aquarius in composite 1st house (conjunct his Moon) ruled by and inconjunct his Uranus Taurus in composite 5th, ruler of his Venus Virgo in composite 8th, ruled by Mercury Scorpio in composite 10th challenged his Soul’s deepest security – that is, psychological enmeshment where both partners overly depended upon each other.  With the ruler of his NN Libra being Venus Virgo in composite 8th, he tried to actualize his NN purpose through the relationship, or through people whom he perceived to be more powerful than himself and who could supply what he felt he lacked.  Yoko was the power beneath his wings, and therefore disempowered him to act on his own behalf.  John’s NN Libra in composite 10th house correlated to new choices, a redefinition of his values in relation to society, relationships, family, social function and power to assuage his emotional neediness and develop inner strength (John’s Ceres in composite 10th square composite Pluto;  composite MC ruled by composite Venus Scorpio 11th).  Public non-acceptance and criticism of his relationship with Yoko created trauma that was necessary to crack through the suppression of his emotional conditioning patterns that would progressively lead John to finally courageously walk his path alone (John’s Uranus in composite 4th opposite composite Venus Scorpio 11th;  John’s Uranus inconjunct NN). John’s Mars Libra in composite 9th (conjunct Neptune) reveals extreme developmental stress as it squares composite Moon/Mercury/Ceres 12th and Vesta 6th showing the sadomasochistic pathology, unclear boundaries, and dishonest motives.  Development stress also applies to John’s highly afflicted Neptune in composite 9th:  resistance to surrendering to the Cosmic Ocean with faith creating cycles of confusion, alienation, disillusionment and meaninglessness, leading to being easily manipulated by Yoko and others, confused philosophies, dabbling in psychedelic drugs to escape reality, altered states of consciousness, and experiences with meditation/gurus (John's Neptune in composite 9th square composite Nodes;  square composite Sun/Chiron/Ceres;  conjunct composite Mars/Juno;  opposite composite Saturn).  John’s Moon Aquarius in composite 1st aspecting the outer planets of the composite – Uranus, Neptune and Pluto, as well as composite Vesta – meant that he was gaining the courage to break new ground in adjusting his emotional behaviour patterns and harmonizing his ego, will and Soul with the collective.  

The following aspects describe in some ways John’s very public sudden murder on the streets of New York:

•   John’s Pluto/Chiron Leo square composite Uranus/BML Taurus 4th.
•   John’s SN Aries ruled by Mars Libra composite 9th conjunct composite MC.
•   John’s Saturn/Jupiter Taurus conjuncts composite Uranus Taurus 4th.  
•   John’s Uranus inconjunct composite Sun/NN.
•   John’s Uranus opposite composite Venus.
•   John's NN Libra ruled by Venus Virgo composite 8th.
•   Composite Venus Scorpio 11th.

In this video, in the last few months of John’s life, I perceive two undercurrents operating:

1.  The pure innocence of needing the connection with mother:  “Woman, do you understand, the little child inside the man?”

2.  The beauty of John’s 1st stage Spiritual status in loving Yoko so deeply, and thereby helping her Soul along.  He manages to melt her disengaged coldness as they explode into uncontrollable laughter together.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxWxIudWkVg

~      ~      ~

Thanks so much for your continued guidance Rad.  And thanks group for this great experience!

« Last Edit: Sep 12, 2011, 07:17 PM by Linda » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #361 on: Sep 14, 2011, 08:04 AM »

Hi Mirta, Kristin, Gonzalo, Ari, Gray, Linda, and Jason,

I have read through all that each of you has shared, except Jason's because he has been elsewhere, about John's synastry with their composite chart. Each one of your analysis's is full, complete, and accurate. I am choosing not to extract anything this time from any of your individual analysis's because the totality of what each of you have arrived at is just that: total. By understanding this last step in our synastry and composite chart with John and Yoko it is very much like a 'summation' of all that has come before. It put a 'bow' on it, so to speak. Everything each of you has said about John's synastry with their composite is a perfect summation of all that had come before, and each of you has done BRILLIANT EA WORK !!

We have traveled together a very long and thorough journey in our understanding of the EA principles of synastry and composite charts. Reflect for a moment on where we began months ago now, and where we are right now. Isn't it quite incredible ? The commitment that you have all demonstrated in doing this work together only affirms your own desires to deeply understand Evolutionary Astrology. It has been a blessing for me to witness and be a part of that commitment within each of you. And each of you has demonstrated your own Soul's capacities to be true SOUL WORKERS on the behalf of others. God bless each of you.

Right now I don't feel it would serve much more purpose to continue with Yoko's individual synastry with their composite chart because all of now have the right knowledge of how to understand synastry and composite charts. So I would like to find out from each of you if you wish to follow through with her or not. If not, I would like to propose a new thread/ topic that we can develop for some time. And that would be to focus on the EA of individual charts that once understood from a natal point of view we could then work with the EA principles of transits to the individual chart.

We would of course use the individual charts of very well know people like we have in this thread. And once we did the natal EA of them we could then apply the EA principles of transits to the individual natal charts. This could be very useful because by using well known people the various events and developments of their lives would be also be known. Thus, this would be a very good way to see in real life, real time, how the transiting principles of EA are understood and applied.

So all of you please let me know if you wish to complete the final step with Yoko, or if any of you have a desire to create this new thread of individual charts that are then transited.

God bless all of you,  Rad
Kristin

« Reply #362 on: Sep 14, 2011, 09:40 AM »

Dear Rad and group,

I am ready to move on and would love to explore individual charts of well known people that are then transited.

This journey here on the synastry/composite thread has been such a profound learning experience. My understanding of the work and capacity to peel back more layers has deepened immensely with the help of all you - I am so grateful.

Rad thank you for your commitment to us and our growth as Soul Workers. Your guidance and wisdom is valued more than words could possibly say.

Peace,
Kristin
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #363 on: Sep 15, 2011, 04:39 AM »

Dear Rad and group,

I am ready too to move to another thread about transits ...

I am so thankful to all of you for this journey together on this relationships thread ... it has so much deepened my EA understanding ... truly amazing, and enlightening ...

Thank you so much, Rad, for your continuing guidance ...

God Bless,

Gonzalo

mirta

« Reply #364 on: Sep 15, 2011, 08:00 AM »

Dear Rad
I am ready too to move to another thread in order to understand individual charts and transits.
Without your encouragement and support I wouldn’t be able to say it, I wouldn’t even arrived at this point in our journey together. To me is quite incredible, and my gratitude is very deep.

Thanks to each one in this group, it’s a privilege sharing this place with all of you.
God Bless
Mirta
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #365 on: Sep 15, 2011, 09:02 AM »

Hi Rad,
Wow, yes I am interested!
God bless,
am
Gray

« Reply #366 on: Sep 15, 2011, 02:55 PM »

Rad and Group,

I am also ready to move on from the John Lenno-Yoko Ono thread, and the idea you have, Rad, sounds great!  I am starting a new full-time job at the moment that is a real calling for me and getting acclimated and so this is an opportune time for me to transition into another thread/subject.

I have learned a great deal from all of the participants on this thread, and from you Rad, and I deeply appreciate all of your work and dedication.

Here is a song about Pluto by a band called The Music Tapes I saw perform in Olympia recently- a different type of band but maybe you will enjoy the attention to Pluto-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFDsRA8qz8g

Peace and Love to all of you,
Gray
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #367 on: Sep 15, 2011, 06:25 PM »

Dear Rad and group,
I really appreciate everything that I have learned
from the examination of the Lennon/Ono charts.
Yes, I certainly am interested in participating in further
work on natal and transits.
Thanks so much for this opportunity Rad, and for your
continued guidance, patience, knowledge and support,
and thanks also to the group:  I have learned so much
from you all. 
Blessings,
Linda
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #368 on: Sep 15, 2011, 07:39 PM »

lol! Gray that video was really cute and witty.
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #369 on: Sep 16, 2011, 05:51 AM »

Hi group,

Ok, we will start a new thread then starting next week. Recently, we had started a thread that fizzled in which we began an analysis of Lady Gaga. So I am thinking that might be a good first chart to use. Let me know your thoughts on this. And Gray that link was simply priceless.

God Bless, Rad
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #370 on: Sep 16, 2011, 03:05 PM »

Rad, Lady Gaga's chart is fine with me.
Thanks so much.
Linda
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #371 on: Sep 16, 2011, 03:11 PM »

Yes, lady gaga sounds great.
Upasika
Very Active Member

« Reply #372 on: Sep 16, 2011, 03:32 PM »

Hi Rad,

I know you had suggested I do a post on Lady Gaga .. I'm sorry that I never did, but due to my ongoing health issues I just haven't been able to get to it. I have so missed not being able to participate in all these wonderful threads, and now here is another! When I am in better health I am going to go through all of them and I hope if I have any questions as a result of that I will be able to ask them then.

blessings Upasika
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #373 on: Sep 16, 2011, 05:23 PM »

Hi Rad,

Yes, I'm interested and love the idea ...

Thanks so much,

God Bless,

Gonzalo
mirta

« Reply #374 on: Sep 16, 2011, 05:46 PM »

Yes Rad, I agree with Lady Gaga's chart
Thanks so much
God Bless
Mirta
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: