Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Oct 23, 2017, 01:55 AM
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: SYNASTRY AND COMPOSITE CHARTS..........  (Read 112981 times)
Rad
Admin

« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2011, 09:27 AM »

Hi Group,

God I am so amazed and impressed with all of your work here. The diversity of the analysis's within the EA framework is creating a total, and accurate, understanding of the evolutionary/karmic dynamics within the Soul of John. High fives to all of you ! The only dynamic the is a bit underdeveloped thus far, relative to the 7th House, and Venus, is the archetype of listening to others, and how others hear or listen to us as a result. In turn this then correlating to how we relate to others, and they us. So if any of you want to add to what we have done thus far relative to that archetype please do.

Before we proceed with incorporating the 12th House, Pisces, and Neptune into our analysis as connected to the 2nd and 7th which we have developed so far, I would like you to ask any questions you many have now. Starting next week we will begin our ongoing analysis of John relative to the 12th House, etc.

God Bless, Rad

« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 10:03 AM by Rad » Logged
Kristin

« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2011, 09:49 AM »

HI Rad,

Thanks so much for the feedback and eek - yes there was 'a typo in my head' re: writing Saturn and Jupiter in Cap. I changed that to Taurus for anyone reading this thread in the future so I don't confuse anyone.

I too am amazed at everybody's posts - for all of this invaluable work and the depths people are going in this thread. I am so enjoying being a part of this journey with everyone.

I loved the added sharing by Jason on Ceres.

And this was incredible what you added Rad.
The fear of entrapment would dissolve, S.Node of Neptune in this signature, once he reconnected to a partner from another time that was lost: Ceres in Scorpio in the 7th conjuncting his S.Nodes of Mars, Venus, natal Mercury all squaring in 4th House Pluto, Chiron, N.Node of Vesta and Saturn. This is the symbolism for the need to recover a former Vesta type women and a mother who has been lost in another time in the context of his current life: the N.Node of Chiron in Libra in the 7th which is conjunct all the Scorpio stuff, and that N.Node of Chiron in Libra then refers to his natal Venus in Virgo in the 5th. And that is exactly Yoko's own S.Node conjunct her Mars and Neptune: her 12th house, in essence, now, through synastry, in his 5th house Venus, the ruler of his N.Node itself, and, again, his N.Node of Chiron in his 7th. So he, indeed, succeeded in bringing back into his current life exactly the the Vesta role and a mother who could also be his lover/ partner.

There truly is nothing like EA on the planet to help understand the journey of the Soul. Thank you Rad for all you do to support the life of this great work.

Goddess Bless,
Kristin
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 10:42 AM by Kristin » Logged
mirta

« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2011, 01:02 PM »

Hi Rad,

Thanks so much for your detailed answer and kind feedback. And thanks for your wisdom and generosity that inspires and leads this wellspring of knowledge and understanding.
I would like to have an eagle’s eye, to embrace the large picture while putting a microscope on focused points of each analysis.

Thanks to all, I appreciate the privilege of being here.
God Bless
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 01:14 PM by mirta » Logged
Gray

« Reply #63 on: May 08, 2011, 01:28 AM »

Everyone, thank you for all of your work on this thread it is a lot of fun to read while also making my head spin at the same time trying to pick up all the various EA ramifications. I particularly appreciate your analysis of Ceres and the Great Mother archetype, Jason, being about Lennon ultimately internalizing it or mothering himself, and Rad analyzing the dissolution of the fear of entrapment through finding an old Vesta mate.  I do have a question which may sound simple to a lot of you but I am at a very early stage of learning about EA. This could relate to the 7th House discussion, including the idea of "listening," since my question is about the point opposite the 7th House Scorpio Mercury- Lennon's Saturn-Jupiter conjunction in the first. I'd like to know what the EA line of thought about this conjunction is- I see it is a Waning square, meaning according to JG (p. 266) a "crisis in consciousness. the individual, having learned all there was to learn about society and culture, and having become a socialized being in that context, now experiences a process of repolarization of the consciousness. this crisis revolves around the issues of the past, from where he or she has just been, and the future. the evolutionary intent is to begin a preliminary rebuilding of new foundations of awareness and knowledge that embraces the universal, the timeless, and the absolute. the old patterns, beliefs, time-based cultural truths, and values will no longer serve as the map through which the individual creates social and personal meaning. what to believe, what to think, and how to relate become pressing issues as the individual begins the journey of deconditioning him or himself."  Does the Saturn-Jupiter square to Pluto relate mostly to the Vesta origin issue, having these ancient lives connected to the Great Mother and Natural Law, but then later holding powerful positions in the Patriarchy where he manipulated power? With the Saturn square, I would guess he is someone that has held positions of power before but "the means and methods used to achieve their ambitions and goals are commonly manipulative, ruthless, abusive, and underhanded" (p. 296). This being part of the guilt he carries, and desire to return to his more pure state of soul connected with Natural Law. And so would the Jupiter square be mostly about him transforming his metaphysical value system in this lifetime? And would this then happen through the opposition of Scorpio Mercury in the 7th, that he would call people on their bullshit as was mentioned to then have others confront him, that through his direct communication style that could cut others deep to the core he would also be challenged as a result and help him regain his sense of equilibrium with his spiritual value system, helping him seek greater equality in relationships? And then with the Jupiter square to Pluto and opposition to Mercury, as well as square to his Aquarius Moon in 10th, his developing and transforming metaphysical understanding would come out through his enchanting and powerful lyrics and melodies that captured the attention of so many multitudes. The fact his north nodes of Pluto and Jupiter are conjunct in Cancer in his 4th House again brings up the idea of him ultimately seeking and finding this meaning within himself; and he furthermore has his north node of Saturn conjunct Chiron especially but also Pluto in the 4th (so this transformation of his Saturn foundation would come through his deep 4th house Chiron-Pluto wounds). Anything else anyone has to offer to bring greater clarity about the Saturn-Jupiter conjunction would be helpful to me. Rad, I noticed you said this: "On the other hand with the opposition to his Saturn and Jupiter from all the Scorpio in his 7th, and they also squaring his Moon and Pluto, he could also play the role of the comic, the buffoon, of bringing humor and jokes to others as an instinctual way of 'lightening' up specific social environments with others"-- I see this as very true about John and could interpret it as the Saturn-Jupiter being like a serious or sacred clown, but I'm not sure if I am getting all of the reasons why from EA.

peace,
gray
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 02:04 AM by Gray » Logged
Rad
Admin

« Reply #64 on: May 08, 2011, 07:59 AM »

Hi Gray,

"Rad, I noticed you said this: "On the other hand with the opposition to his Saturn and Jupiter from all the Scorpio in his 7th, and they also squaring his Moon and Pluto, he could also play the role of the comic, the buffoon, of bringing humor and jokes to others as an instinctual way of 'lightening' up specific social environments with others"-- I see this as very true about John and could interpret it as the Saturn-Jupiter being like a serious or sacred clown, but I'm not sure if I am getting all of the reasons why from EA."

The why is in the opposition itself from his Mercury in Scorpio to his Saturn/Jupiter in Taurus.  And that why is to create 'counter points' in certain social situations because of him acting in this way, where the counter points are symbolized in this opposition. The reasons for so doing would be dependent or relative to the nature of any given social situation, and/ or specific situations within his intimate relationships with others including Yoko. There would be no one reason in any of these situations to create this necessary, to him, counter points because of his need to do so. The need for him to do this was in order to create a sense of 'balance', the Mercury in the natural Libra House which is reinforced by the fact that his Saturn/Jupiter are ruled by Venus naturally: balance. Creating this sense of balance relative to the counter point is then, to him, to create some kind of perspective, Mercury in Scorpio squaring Pluto itself, where that perspective created was intended to induce another kind of awareness relative to the situation at hand. In many of these situations that awareness relative to the counter point induced by him in this way would all to often only make sense to him, Saturn/Jupiter in his 1st House, which is then why is was so often judged, his Moon in Aquarius in the in 10th squaring his Mercury, Saturn/Jupiter, and in opposition to his Pluto, in the ways that he was by the world who really had no idea or understanding of why he was acting in this way. But, to him, it all made perfect sense: his Mercury in Scorpio.

The last quarter square relative to his Jupiter/Saturn and Pluto correlates to his evolutionary transition from the 3rd Stage Individuated to the 1st Stage spiritual. Thus, a 'crisis in consciousness' in so doing. On the main website these evolutionary states are described in great detail by JWG. If you read the 3rd Stage Individuated and then the 1st Stage Spiritual you will see what this transition is about.

God Bless, Rad
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 08:31 AM by Rad » Logged
Kristin

« Reply #65 on: May 08, 2011, 11:06 AM »

Hi Rad and all,

Regarding this dynamic of listening and how others hear or listen to us. With the ruler of John's 7th in Libra being Virgo in Venus, this can reflect a Soul who can focus on the one thing he may have heard in a conversation that is wrong or broken within him, which connects straight back to him feeling unloved as a child or not good enough. Someone may rattle off a list of things that are right or good either about who he is or his performance etc, but if there is one small thing that needs adjusting or feels unhealthy for the other, ie something to improve upon he can focus only on what is wrong instead of all that is also right. It's like getting a 99 on a test and focusing on the one you missed instead of the 99 you got right. He may indulge himself in feelings of lack or self worth in those situations, indulging in those emotions is a 5th house thing -  the ruler of his 7th is Venus in Virgo in the 5th. He may also have the tendency to point out to partners what needs to be fixed in them. Venus in Virgo is listening in critical ways, criticizing others and others criticizing him, which then leads to a crisis in relationships because of instead of validating others, which he knows how to do with Venus in the 5th, he can also invalidate others, 5th house Venus being in Virgo. Venus in Virgo is compounded by the inconjunct to his Moon in Aquarius in the 10th where he will harshly judge others, bruising their egos and then be harshly judged by others, bruising his own.

Also with respect to how other people listen to him. They may be taken aback by his intensity, Mercury in Scorpio, his own bluntness or feel he goes too far, the going too far is seen in the opposition to Saturn and Jupiter. People will also misinterpret him, interpret is Jupiter, and so this is also seen in that opposition. Perhaps they feel he has some intention to hurt them with his words and barbs but it is simply his way of expressing the depth of the emotion and intensity within him. This is a Soul who feels misunderstood as Rad pointed out in his response to Gray. From John's point of view his way of expressing himself makes perfect sense and yet the world at large had no idea really of how to understand WHY he was acting or expressing himself in certain ways. This then leads to John experiencing projections from others, projections is Libra/Aquarius phenomena. 7th house ruler, Venus is inconjunct his Aquarius Moon in the 10th - judgmental projections by others who have no clue who he is, false interpretations of him, Saturn/Jupiter opposing Mercury, which leads to more wounds, the square to Pluto and his Aquarius Moon, creating this feeling  - "YOU JUST DON'T GET ME."

Mercury in Scorpio is a Soul who hears everyone in psychological terms with a penetrating ability to go to the core of another, to know where they are coming from and why. When he communicates he talks in bottom lines, no wasted words, so similar to our teacher JWG who also has Mercury in Scorpio. Notice in the Pluto books every word and every sentence is loaded with depth - not a word wasted, Mercury in Scorpio. At times because of John's psychological listening and communicating he can put others on the defense when he identifies something in them that they don't want exposed and or when talking philosophically as seen in the Jupiter opposition, he can find the weak link in anyone's argument or point of view and then tear down the rest of what someone is saying in order to assert his own point of view. Of course others can do the same to him which can lead to Scorpio type confrontations and heated exchanges that trigger emotional wounds on both sides.

He is learning to be objective about any apparent judgment (Mercury square Moon in the 10th in Aquarius) in these exchanges, realizing that people just don't understand him, or few do, and to strike a balance between what is right and good in his relationships with others and what can be improved upon, listening to what others need as well as learning to communicate clearly what he needs,versus expecting that they know, expectation is Libra, which is on his 7th house cusp, and then creating a Venus in Virgo crisis when those needs are not met. Libra on the 7th cusp is about learning to ask for what you need.

He said in an interview that it is not enough to appreciate a good thing and to simply let the LOVE be, you must WORK on it, water it like you would a garden, nurture it, so it can grow. Mercury/Ceres in Scorpio sextiles Venus in Virgo, ruler of his 7th house cusp.

Goddess Bless,

Kristin

« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 04:36 PM by Kristin » Logged
Rad
Admin

« Reply #66 on: May 09, 2011, 08:56 AM »

Hi Kristin,

Thank you for adding this very important analysis of how John listened and related to others, and others to John, and the dynamics behind both: the reasons for. Your EA analysis was simply excellent and very, very accurate.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Admin

« Reply #67 on: May 09, 2011, 09:59 AM »

Hi All,

So we have now come to the last part of our analysis of the 2nd, 7th, and 12th House dynamics in our understanding of a Soul's inner relationship to itself, it's capacity to meet it's own needs that correlates to a necessary self reliance, what constitutes a core sense of meaning for it's life, and the values that a Soul has that is rooted in that sense of meaning. We have been learning how a Soul can sustain itself and what the Soul's own inner relationship to itself is. We have learned that the 2nd House correlates to the instinct within the species to procreate in order for the survival of the species to occur and, as a result, how this correlates to the sexual needs of the Soul: where the Soul is coming from and why. Relative to the Souls own inner relationship to itself we have learned that this correlates to the Soul's own inner vibration and/or magnetism that serves to attract to the Soul the types of people that it needs in it's life that correlate to what the Soul needs from other people, needs that it feels that it can not meet on it's own. Thus projecting such needs onto others relative to the 7th House, and what those needs are as symbolized the the sign on the 7th House cusp, the location of it's planetary ruler, and the aspects that that planet is making to other planets. Thus how the Soul relates to others, and others to the Soul. We have learned how the Soul listens to others and others to the Soul, how the Soul is able to give and receive.

We have learned about the inner and outer sides of the planet Venus as it correlates to all of this, and thus how the House, Sign, and the aspects to the Soul's natal Venus contributes to the the total understanding of all of these archetypes as well. We have learned about the natural inconjunction between the 2nd and 7th Houses and what this means and why.

So now we come to the the final piece in our understanding of all of this, and that final piece is the 12th House, Pisces and Neptune. The reason for this is that Neptune in the higher octave of Venus. And there is a natural sextile between the 2nd and 12th Houses while both the 2nd and the 12th form natural inconjunctions to the 7th. In essence what used to be called a Finger of God. The 12th House, Neptune and Pisces all correlate to the Soul's natural need to understand the Origin of itself: that which created the Soul in the first place. The Source of All Things, God/ess, etc are words that the Soul uses to describe this natural need. This natural need within the Soul thus means that the Soul must create and form A RELATIONSHIP TO THAT SOURCE, TO GOD/ESS. This is the natural inner side of Venus and the 2nd House sextiling the 12th House, Neptune within Venus. This natural connection thus correlates with the ultimate meaning for any given Soul on the planet, and the values that are then associated with this ultimate meaning. In turn this correlates to the inner relationship that the Soul has within itself, and how that inner relationship not only constitutes and ultimate self reliance but how the Soul would then relate to others, listens to others, how others listens to the Soul, and, most importantly, how establishing this inner relationship utterly changes what the Soul feels it needs from others.

When this inner relationship is established it thus changes the Souls orientation to relationships in the form of love: from conditional love to unconditional love: " I will love you if' to 'I will love you always'.  In turn it will change how we give, and how we receive. It will create a consciousness of knowing when to give and when not to give, and the reasons for this.

When this natural need for the Soul to establish this inner relationship to the Source of All Things, to God/ess, this can then manifest via the natural inconjunct from the 12th House to the 7th House, from the inner side of Venus to the outer side of Venus, to PROJECTING, this ultimate sense of meaning onto others. This then manifesting as the Soul making it's earthly partners defacto God's and Goddess's. This then correlates to projecting the ideals that are inherent in the 12th House, Neptune, and Pisces onto the Soul's partners in the form of idealistic expectations. For most Souls these idealistic expectations are being projected onto it's partners in a relatively unconscious way. When these projected ideals manifesting as expectations on the Soul's partners do not occur this then leads via the inconjunction from the 12th to the 7th as DISILLUSIONMENT.  When this occurs the Soul is then yet again thrown back upon itself: the natural inconjunct from the 7th back to the 2nd House. This experiential crisis in relationship is intentional on a Soul level in order to enforce to examine itself so that in such examination the Soul can become aware of it's own psychology, of the inner dynamics within it, that has lead to this experiential crisis. In turn this hard one knowledge is intended so that the Soul can then make necessary adjustments within itself so that it does not endlessly keep repeating the same dynamics equaling relationship crisis over and over and over.

With all this in mind let's now do an EA analysis of John Lennon's 12th House as it projects into his 7th. And how the 7th in turn comes back to his 2nd House which is then naturally tied back to his 12th House. So John has Pisces on his 12th House cusp that is naturally inconjunct his 7th House Libra cusp. The ruler of his 12th House is his Neptune in Virgo which is conjunct his Mars in Libra which are both conjunct his N.Node in Libra in his 6th. And that Mars is the ruler of his 12th House S.Node which means in EA terms that the EA intentions of that S.Node have already been worked upon prior to the current life. John also has his resolution Lilath in Pisces in his 12th House.

Let's have a go of it !

God Bless, Rad

« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 10:36 AM by Rad » Logged
Kristin

« Reply #68 on: May 10, 2011, 12:30 AM »

HI all..having a go of it,

As any Soul immersed in the evolutionary process, in particular the 1st stage spiritual, John was learning that ULTIMATE MEANING CAN ONLY BE FOUND WITHIN..

No matter how many desires he had and then actualized, South Node in Aries, ruler Mars on the North Node in Libra, ruler Venus in the 5th - there would always be something missing. It was that something missing that had him determined to deepen his search. It is the search for meaning that goes beyond this time/space and John being in the early stage of 1st stage spiritual he has been learning how to discover the meaning of life within himself, versus looking for that in a certain desire or a partner - South Node in Aries in the 12th, by embracing a spiritual path - Pisces on the 12th house cusp, Neptune the ruler in the 6th on the Node Node. Mars, ruler of the South Node also conjunct the North node. This spiritual quest is a desire that has been acted upon in recent lives.

The 12th house is a natural Pisces house so for John to also have Pisces on the 12th house cusp magnifies this archetype to an even greater degree. Pisces rules culmination. It was mentioned earlier in this thread that John is fresh out of the 3rd stage individuated and now in the 1st stage spiritual state so in a sense it is as if he has had one foot in one stage and one in the other. It can result in residual energy still lingering in the 3rd stage individuated. The South Node in Aries and the ruler Mars on the North Node symbolizes in EA the fact that has been working on certain themes in a recent lifetimes. I see this South Node in Aries as his initiation into the 1st stage spiritual in recent lives, the Pisces on the cusp, ruler Neptune conjunct the North node and Mars, ruler of the South Node representing the culmination of any loose threads from the past of the 3rd stage individuated, even if it is simply to help bring forward a mate who is not quite as far along on the evolutionary wheel as he is, spiritually speaking.

John's chart represents a Soul who is essentially coming back to his/her nature, to where it all began, and to recover his natural way of being in the world, to be in balance with himself. John is a natural androgynous Soul which can be seen with all of his Libran energy, which includes Sun, NN and Mars, the ruler of his SN all in Libra. Also his South Nodes of Mars and Venus are in Scorpio, a sexual sign, in a Libra house. To further validate this we see his Resolution Lilith in the 12th in Pisces and this trines Pluto and Chiron in the 4th. Also Resolution Lilith in Pisces sextiles his 10th house Moon as well as Uranus, the ruler of his Moon. This in essence is the desire to heal the sacred feminine within him, to reconnect to the Goddess above and within which starts by cutting through all of the false pretenses that do not naturally define him. In John's case, it's about coming out of hiding with Resolution Lilith in Pisces in the 12th, ruler Neptune conjunct Mars (ruler of the South Node) and the North Node, to heal the natural wild woman, the yin within his Soul. In order to fully understand Resolution Lilith and its role in helping a Soul resolve and heal the feminine, we must look to his ORIGINAL placement of Lilith. His original Lilith is ALSO in Libra at 6 degrees, conjunct his SUN, NN and Mars, the ruler of his SN. The original Lilith in the birth chart is any SOUL's ideal image of a woman in her purest form prior to patriarchal distortions. It also represents how a Soul was ORIGINALLY created by God/dess when in the female form or the natural wild feminine within a man. My sense is that his Soul is inherently female, JWG taught that even though souls switch genders once they reach a certain stage of evolution, they will be in one gender more than the other. He is naturally androgynous but with his 4th house Pluto conjunct Vesta and trining the South Node, my sense through these symbols and via observation he has been predominantly female. I would also add that when in the female body he also needed to express the male side of gender equally while in the female body. His original Lilith in Libra restates the theme of androgyny and the need and desire to be able to switch genders or to express both sides of gender at any given time or within any given life. In order to do this naturally, he must be with a partner who is also naturally androgynous so they can meet one another in the middle so to speak of wherever they need to be..male or female..With Neptune ruling his 12th house cusp, note Neptune also symbolizes the higher octave of Venus, the sign that rules all of his Libra - androgyny - this is his ultimate ideal, to be able to heal and return to that natural state of balance with another.

The original Lilith in Libra in the 6th, ruler Venus in Virgo in the 5th reflects a Soul who has a history of serving the masses,in particular the less fortunate, he is a NATURAL born GIVER, and he is learning now when to give and when not to give, who to give to and who not to and how much to give. The ruler of his 12th house cusp, Neptune, in Virgo in the 6th on the ruler of his South Node, Mars as well as the Sun, also reflects lessons in discernment which can also be where his disillusionment occurred when he put himself out there too far or did not have adequate boundaries. He became a walking target for criticism, Neptune in Virgo in the 6th conjunct the North Node, ruler of the 12th and ultimately a walking target that lead to his death - Mars, ruler of his South Node in the 12th, conjunct his North Node.

With Pisces on the 12thouse cusp, this reflects a Soul who has a hyper idealized fantasy reality and someone would would tend to project a reality onto the partner that they could not live up to, putting them on a pedestal, and seeing them through rose colored glasses. The ruler Neptune is in Virgo on the North Node, so when they fall short, this would lead to his own disillusionment which would then cause him to criticize the partner. He is a natural innocent Soul so by seeing only the good and the God in another, this can come crashing down when their true colors are revealed. When their actions are hurtful, this disillusioning is linked with his surprise that anyone could act that way because he himself could not imagine doing such a thing. When the injury occurs, with the Pisces on the 12th house linked with his ultiamte ideal, every time feels like the first time. In this respect, a Soul that can never get 'used' to the pain of the pierced illusion.

It has been said in his earlier relationship with Cynthia that he did not want her to have any life outside of him, he was terribly jealous and self centered in his relationship, South Node in Aries. I am sure with the upbringing he had and similar recent prior life themes that his Soul was working to flush out some of the self focus and insecurities. John has Mars and Venus in a balsamic phase. His Mars is in Virgo and Venus in Libra in a Virgo House. The ruler Mercury is in Scorpio in the 7th conjunct SN Mars and Venus in Scorpio which reflects not only a karmic connection to the partners he is pulling in but also fears of betrayal within them. The Balsamic Mars/Venus suggests it will be the final dance with most of his partners but he appeared to have found the right combination in Yoko that allowed his Soul to feel safe and free at the same time, surely a relationship that will continue on. His resolution Lilith sextiles his 10th house Moon in Aquarius and it sextiles his Uranus in Taurus, the ruler of his Moon in Aquarius. In an interview he said he always dreamed of marrying an artist, the more eccentric the better. It appears he found her, but beyond a wife he found a Mother that could begin to help him heal the gaping hole within him = Resolution Lilith in Pisces sextiles his 10th house Moon in Aquarius and sextiles Uranus in Taurus in his 2nd, ruler of his Moon. Uranus, ruler of his Moon trines Neptune in Virgo, ruler of his 12th house.

I mentioned in a prior post Yoko saying she felt John wanted to be rescued. This is seen in the Virgo/Pisces axis, so his ultimate ideals reflected in the 12th house cusp, also shows his need to be swept up and into the arms of someone who would heal the pain and ease the burden. This is also seen with the ruler Neptune in Virgo conjunct the North Node. This reflects his own desire to purify, to repent and release the collected guilt that has occurred as a result of patriarchal influences and cultural conditioning throughout time. It feels now however that his Soul is making its way back full circle with Pisces on the 12th house cusp and the ruler Neptune conjunct the North Node. Within these culminating themes there are also themes of initiation and new beginnings which validates being fresh into the 1st stage Spiritual. You can see this with Saturn and Jupiter being in a new phase, honoring his nature and his natural beliefs/Jupiter -  ruler of his 9th house and Neptune and Mars in a New Phase. Neptune, the ruler of his 12th and Mars the ruler of his South Node in Aries in the 12th in a New Phase while conjunct the North Node. So he may have wanted to be rescued by Yoko but at the same time he was developing his own inner sense of connection and meaning with the Great One, realizing through their own relationship limitations that she could not be everything to and for him. In the spiritual state John is learning to ALIGN HIS PERSONAL/EGO WILL WITH HIGHER WILL. As JWG talks about in the Pluto books relative to the wave and the ocean. He is learning to stay centered in the ocean ie God while maintaining his own unique individuality represented in the wave. This is clearly seen with Pisces on the 12th cusp -OCEAN and South Node in Aries in the 12th, ruler Mars in the 6th on the North node - WAVE.

His ideal world requires personal freedom, South Node in Aries, ruler Mars conjunct the North Node, to explore what he believes, what he desires, how he relates to others and how he actualizes his life.  He needed the freedom to explore and develop himself in any way he felt he needed. In earlier relationships he wanted that partner to follow wherever he would lead, South Node in Aries and the ruler Mars on the North Node but when he met Yoko, he knew he had met his match, or what felt like more of an equal. They were expressing their own uniqueness concurrently, supporting each other's own unique individuality, trading off roles, while supporting that growth within each other as they went along.
This was said well in something that Jason wrote about John's desire to be a Mother in a very public way. This was his desire to heal the Mother wounds in him but also to express his androgynous spirit - Neptune, ruler of the 12th on the North Node in Libra, conjunct Mars, ruler of his South node, Sun, and Original Lilith. Also Resolution Lilith in Pisces sextiling his Moon in Aquarius.

John's ideal and deepest need was to reconnect with a partner who he could heal all wounds with - Neptune, ruler of the 12th conjunct the North node and Mars, ruler of his South Node in the 12th, in Libra also conjunct the North Node and Neptune. Someone he trusted implicitly, someone who could see right through him and someone who Loved HIM FROM THE INSIDE OUT versus the outside in. Resolution Lilith in the 12th trines Pluto/Chiron in Leo the 4th. His ultimate partner was someone he could be vulnerable and naked with in every way, someone he could experience a RETURN TO INNOCENCE with and someone who would join his mission to fight for the innocent. This is seen with Pisces on the cusp, Ruler Neptune in Virgo in the 6th on the NN. Also Sn in Aries, ruler Mars on the NN.

Even with the depth of connection he found with Yoko he knew she could not be all things. He did ache to know and experience the 'eternal' in his life and grew to know that his ultimate work and mission beyond the Beatles was to be a Warrior for Peace, for the light, for God - South Node in Aries in the 12th, Pisces on the 12th house cusp. With Resolution Lilith in Pisces in the 12th, sextiling his Moon in Aquarius in the 10th, ruler Uranus in the 2nd also sextiles Resolution Lilith and trines Neptune, ruler of his 12th., he was learning the Heavenly Mother could be found within. As he continues on, he will further explore through meditations and his own sacred rituals how to reconnect to and heal the inner Goddess, by recovering long term memories of his natural way in the world. Ruler of his 12th cusp, Neptune conjuncts the North Node and Mars, ruler of his South Node and Neptune trines Uranus in Taurus in the 2nd, ruler of his 10th house moon in Aquarius. Uranus is long term memories - 2nd house/Taurus rules meditations and sexual rituals which will lead to, when his practice is devotional, a sexual and spiritual self-sustainment that results in a Soul who is in relationships because he WANTS to be not because he NEEDS to be. Beyond that to learn and practice the true meaning of unconditional love - Neptune, ruler of John's 12 house cusp conjuncts his North Node. Mars, ruler of John's South Node also conjuncts his North Node - This reflects his DESIRE to get there - and his desire to return!

Goddess Bless,
Kristin

« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 11:04 AM by Kristin » Logged
Gray

« Reply #69 on: May 10, 2011, 12:46 PM »

Everyone,

I was about to write about the 12th House but now I am confused about the term "resolution Lilith" especially in contrast to Kristin writing about an "original Lilith"---  I am familiar with the "Dark Moon" and "Black Moon" Lilith point in reference to the Moon's orbit, and I also know there is an asteroid named Lilith- I have not heard the term Resolution Lilith nor Original Lilith before so now I am not quite sure how to interpret these ideas-- I had something to say about his Resolution Lilith but now I am not sure if I understand what a Resolution Lilith actually is-- could someone please explain? I was thinking the Resolution Lilith was the same as the Black Moon Lilith....though honestly I am a little confused about the differences when people use Black Moon versus Dark Moon, but I have read the Black Moon point is more stable and is involved with the Moon's orbit whereas the Dark Moon moves faster and wildly--are these points connected to resolution and original Lilith?
many thanks,
Gray
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 01:05 PM by Gray » Logged
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #70 on: May 10, 2011, 02:55 PM »

Hi Gray,

Here's some information that was supplied by Adina and Kristin early on in this messageboard regarding the 3 Liliths:  Asteroid Lilith - Dark Moon Lilith - and Black Moon Lilith.......

http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/forum/index.php/topic,74.msg820.html#msg820

Black Moon Lilith = "resolution Lilith"

Asteroid Lilith = "original Lilith"

Gray

« Reply #71 on: May 10, 2011, 03:14 PM »

Linda,

Thank you for posting info about Lilith but I just happened to already be writing this with my current understanding of Lilith. I may return with an additional post later.

Everyone:

John Lennon has a powerful 12th House beyond the significance of having his South Node located there. Ruled by Pisces, it focuses attention on his Virgo Neptune conjunct the ruler of his South Node Mars, both of which also conjunct his North Node. John has past lives involved with 12th house issues of Spirit and Transcendence, meaning he has worked on these issues before; the Aries South Node combined with other features of his chart (such as traditional Pisces ruler Jupiter conjunct Saturn in last quarter square to Pluto) suggests past lives in the third individuated stage primarily with some movement toward the first stage spiritual stage he emerged into this lifetime. We have all written about archetypes of Vesta, Ceres, Natural Law, Matriarchy into Patriarchy- clearly John has had deep connection to Spirit in his past and he has also been involved in the distortion of Natural Law through Patriarchy and sadomasochism (Virgo Neptune 6th House opposite Pisces Lilith 12th House); this Aries South Node to me suggests his previous work to individuate his own spirituality away from the distortions of his surrounding patriarchal culture and his current lifetime evolutionary focus to lose attachment to his egocentric beliefs (Aries South Node) and the movement toward incarnating Spirit in his body with humility through his vision and creative work (Libra North Node in 6th conjunct Virgo Neptune 6th, ruled by Virgo Venus in 5th). His Aries South Node also closely trines his Vesta and gives him the gift of drawing from his Vesta lifetimes of connection with spirit into this life through his creative destiny (Leo Vesta in 5th House). Having had third individuated stage work in his past he was able to quickly by his early twenties become one of the geniuses of his time. With the transition into first stage spiritual also already underway he underwent a remarkable metamorphosis by the age of 28 as his relationship with Yoko deepened into transmitting his developing transcendental understanding into his creative work as well as his self-image (Aquarius Moon 10th opposite Pluto).

This Aquarius Moon point that to me symbolizes him following his emotions and intuition into his powerful creative work in the world ties back into the 2nd House as the Taurus Uranus there rules his Moon. There is a wide dissassociated trine there between 2nd House Taurus Uranus, 10th Aquarius Moon, and that significant 6th Virgo Neptune. He was able to activate this dynamic but it also plays into how he would react to the crisis of disillusionment in relationship that repeatedly effected his life time and time again. His Aquarius Moon is conjunct the South Node of his Neptune so it is like his emotional life helped lead him back into his lifetimes of being connected with Spirit in the Matriarchy or in isolated contexts within the Patriarchical distortions of spirit (Aries South Node in the 12th- almost like a spiritual warrior monk).

I am a Pisces with Jupiter conjunct my Sun so it makes sense I like to include Jupiter as a Pisces rulership (I'm not sure what EA thinks of this) but to me you can also look at that Jupiter-Saturn point as part of the balance of all this, in particular to the 7th House projections that include the Scorpio Mercury it opposes. Pisces have deep connection with Spirit and all sorts of difficulties with it. It is typical to project this into relationship and make your lover into a divine being. All sorts of disillusionment can follow. With John you can see that fall back into his second house of self-reliance and Taurus that his Venus Virgo rules in the 5th-- how he could be critical of himself and others, how he would cope by continuing to work at it, including putting his difficulties into his creative work. With a Taurus Uranus in the 2nd he could cope with sudden unexpected changes that may have seemed cataclysmic and insane to others but made perfect sense to him and that he would put into action in a Uranian way of simply going forward and blowing any obstacles out of the way through his fixed grand cross. He had aspects of the Leo Pluto phenomenon of being atop the pyramid and looking to use relationships to fit his own needs eventually discarding them; in John's case this came about in part because of being disillusioned by these relationships that had once filled a need but at a point he could no longer handle. For example, meeting a young Paul McCartney who helped supply him with the musical skills needed to fully explore his creative directions, but as differences became more obvious between them and John became more disillusioned he left Paul as a collaborator for Yoko, an action that had a Uranian impact on the consensus culture who couldn't understand why John would want to work with a woman who aimed to sing like a bird instead of the traditionally talented Paul.

Matriarchy versus Patriarchy, finding a balance of yin and yang, masculine and feminine, are major themes for John. The implications of the Garden of Eden myth JG writes about leading to sadomasochism and the distortions of the Patriarchy are evident in John's chart. Lilith was Adam's equal in myth, not a creation of his skeletal structure. Lilith is a gift to John, in sextile to his 2nd House Taurus Uranus and in trine to his Virgo Neptune in the 6th. Opposite his Neptune Virgo, it helps show his struggles with the consensus culture of the 1940s, 1950s and the judgement his sensual mother received from society as well as the judgement he received for having affairs with countless numbers of women. He ultimately had to dig deep into himself, his shadows, as well as learn about his connection with the sacred feminine, and as this process enfolded, in part being helped by his merging with Yoko Ono, he was able to channel this Spirit from his 12th House into the 6th House Neptune conjunct his Mars and North Node.

He would find this balance in part through his Libra Mars which is conjunct his Neptune in Virgo and rules his past life work of the 12th House. JG writes about Mars in Libra being "very attractive to other people because they feel heard, accepted, and empowered by a Soul that desires to give them what they need...sexually speaking...a Soul that desires to inwardly unite the inner male and female through sexual role equality. Within this, there is a keen instinctual nature that is able to harmonize with the sexual energy of the partner....also learning about sexual karma. This is reflected in the desire to initiate a diversity of relationships with many types of people..." No one will ever know just how many people John entered sexual relationships with, but this pattern continued into his relationship with Yoko leading him to be "banned" (12th House south node pattern) into his "lost weekend" of drugs and escapism in Los Angeles (Pisces 12th House). However, somehow this was all part of his process of finding a balance and expanding his conscousness and was something he eventually atoned for through taking on a significant nurturing role with his son Sean. In the end he stuck to his path of humility and entering the Spiritual state that is also symbolized by a Pisces 12th House.

Many blessings to all of you for your amazing insights,
with love,
Gray
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 03:20 PM by Gray » Logged
Gray

« Reply #72 on: May 11, 2011, 12:26 AM »

Linda, thank you for posting that link to Lilith information- very helpful!

and Kristin, thank you for your explanation of the Lilith trinity, and for sharing this with us:

"To further validate this we see his Resolution Lilith in the 12th in Pisces and this trines Pluto and Chiron in the 4th. Also Resolution Lilith in Pisces sextiles his 10th house Moon as well as Uranus, the ruler of his Moon. This in essence is the desire to heal the sacred feminine within him, to reconnect to the Goddess above and within which starts by cutting through all of the false pretenses that do not naturally define him. In John's case, it's about coming out of hiding with Resolution Lilith in Pisces in the 12th, ruler Neptune conjunct Mars (ruler of the South Node) and the North Node, to heal the natural wild woman, the yin within his Soul. In order to fully understand Resolution Lilith and its role in helping a Soul resolve and heal the feminine, we must look to his ORIGINAL placement of Lilith. His original Lilith is ALSO in Libra at 6 degrees, conjunct his SUN, NN and Mars, the ruler of his SN. The original Lilith in the birth chart is any SOUL's ideal image of a woman in her purest form prior to patriarchal distortions."

With this information, I see the Black Moon Lilith take on great importance. With respect to his 12th House, John had some past life work there, with his South Node placement, but since his Aries South Node is in his 12th and Pisces rules his 12th House, although he has worked on a Spirit connection in his past he also most likely had some separating issues. This in part can be seen with the Aries South Node that wanted the freedom to explore what it wanted when it wanted and although some spiritual development occurred it was necessary for John to have a greater "crisis in consciousness" this lifetime to further evolve in a spiritual direction. He has been on the individuated path before and gone out on the "wave" but in this lifetime his Mars further connects him to his 12th through ruling his South Node as well as being conjunct his North Node and his Neptune that rules his 12th house cusp sign. So again there are some separation issues, such as his heavy use of psychedelic drugs and his extreme sexual life with multitudes of sexual partners. Perhaps in the context of the ancient Vesta sexual spiritual rites there is a way that John was reconnecting with a prior link between sexuality and spirit, but at the same time some of his excessive sexual life seems like more of a separating issue. In the end however, with a 12th House Black Lilith that is in opposition to his potent 6th House Virgo Neptune that is tied in with his soul direction, he had a clear spiritual purpose in this lifetime of cutting away his egocentric compulsions and getting to realize and manifest his bottom line evolutionary purpose that also connects with his ancient spiritual life (PPP conjunct South Node of Neptune and his 10th House Aquarius Moon). As Kristin referenced, the fact that his original Lilith also conjuncts his NN and Mars further amplifies these ideas.
Peace and Love,
Gray
mirta

« Reply #73 on: May 11, 2011, 06:49 AM »

Hi Rad,
Sorry, but I have to accept that I am not up to the level of this thread. Sorry also for affirming my participation and not keeping it, it’s not usual. I am truly interested and will be reading and practicing, following the lines and steps you are giving here. Thanks so much for your support.
Thanks to all, it was good to experience this energy of sharing and inclusion.
God Bless
Mirta
Rad
Admin

« Reply #74 on: May 11, 2011, 08:51 AM »

Hi Mirta,

I would strongly encourage you to keep participating in this thread Mirta. You have been doing just fine. In the last segment you brought in John's Persephone for example that was a very important addition that added to the total picture of John. Please reconsider.

God Bless, Rad
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video