Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Osama Bin Laden birth data  (Read 1051 times)
Rose Marcus

« on: May 04, 2011, 07:57 AM »

Greetings all,
I have not yet been able to figure out how to post an actual chart, but here is Bin Laden's birthdata, it was a notice from ISAR:

This is from page A8 of today's Wall Street Journal,
May 3, 2011

Osama bil Laden birth is given as March 10, 1957 at Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. No time stated.
Authors are Stephen Miller and Keith Johnson with contribution by Alan Cullison.
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 08:38 AM »

Hi Rose,

Here is his chart for a noon birth time.............the second chart is one I have rectified that, to me, does symbolize very well his life and death: Pluto transit in direct opposition to his Cancer Moon in his 8th House. He has his natal Mars on his S.Node in Taurus in the 6th which, among other things, could correlate to his kidney problems, but, more importantly, to the fact that he has dies in violent ways before, gunshot being among them. So the Pluto transit in opposition to his Moon would then correlate to being shot through the head, Mars, just above his left eye: Moon. His 9th House Pluto certainly symbolizes using religion as his justification for what he did with his life. The 8th House Cancer Moon could also very well symbolize inheriting his wealth from his family.

God Bless, Rad

* bin laden.jpg (122.16 KB, 1821x1014 - viewed 96 times.)

* binladenrectified.jpg (124 KB, 1821x1014 - viewed 128 times.)
Kristin

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 10:38 AM »

I just wanted to add that bi Laden's Lucifer is 11 Virgo, which opposes his Mercury and Venus in Pisces (delusional man) and squares his Saturn in Sag. The ruler of his Mars in Taurus which conjuncts his South Node is Venus,  which again receives that opposition to Lucifer.

re:transits on Sunday

I recently saw a show on our galaxy that said Jupiter is considered by astronomers to be the baseball bat of our solar system because it deflects oncoming asteroids that otherwise would be making their way to collide with Earth, so it is also known as the Great Protector.
On Sunday when bin Laden was killed by the US Navy Seals, the most highly skilled and dangerous warriors on the planet, Jupiter and Mars were conjunct in Aries..coincidence?

bulls-eye!

peace,
kristin
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 10:44 AM by Kristin » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video