Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tantra, Sacred Prostitution, Jesus, Mary Magdalene, and sexual energy.  (Read 2127 times)
Sunyata

« on: May 15, 2011, 12:52 AM »

Lets see if I can ask these properly.... I just want to be clear on the EA perspective so I am clear when the references to these subjects appear in topic discussions. Also I am not clear myself.

Rad,

In the Planetary Nodes thread where you and Ari and Linda were talking about the life of Jesus you said this

"Mary Magdalena was a Soul that Jesus also had deep prior life connections too, and those included some intimate bonding's in certain lives. She was also linked to the original 'sacred prostitutes' in the time that Mary the mother of Jesus was also part of. They had a very intense bond in the life they shared in this way. When she first approached Jesus in the life of Jesus he immediately remembered, of course, his prior life linkages to her just as he did with John the Baptist. And it was her own deep desire to to know God, and to do God's work, her FAITH in God, that then set in motion her relationship with Jesus. This was all part of his 'mission' and teachings for those in Judea, and beyond, that created the scenarios with both his mother Jesus, and Mary Magdalena.

The relationship Jesus had with Mary Magdalena was also about him recovering some of his own 'skipped steps' as symbolized by his Mercury squaring his Lunar Nodes. And that Mercury is also the ruler of his 7th House. This means that relative to his S.Nodes of Venus, Vesta, and the S.Node of Mercury that he has also accepted in certain recent lives leading to the life of Jesus the distorted patriarchal doctrines of required 'celibacy' in order to know God. His Soul had to rebel against that false doctrine in order to recover his skipped steps in this way. With his natal Juno conjunct his natal Mercury he thus remembered the natural teaching of natural sexuality that others have termed tantra. This was also done, again, in order to confront the 'moralities', the rights and wrongs, of the false religious teachings of the culture of his birth, and beyond. And we must remember a simple historical fact: in Judea no man was allowed to teach or lecture in the synagogues unless he was married. Jesus did so teach and lecture in these synagogues. "

I feel like I am reading between the lines a little bit. I see that they shared past lives and that Mary was connected to the original Sacred Prostitutes, are you saying that she was a sacred prostitute when it had its origins?

Also, you write about their intense bond and then in the next paragraph about Jesus having to rebel against the distorted patriarchal doctrines of required celibacy...  all this leading to the conclusion that Jesus and Mary were intimate, is that correct?

And then, I cant find it now, but I believe someone asked you about a story where Jesus and Mary traveled together during the lost years and had a child and your reply was that this did not happen, is that correct? And is it correct in saying that they were intimate but there were no offspring?

What is Tantra or as it has been referred to here,  'natural sexuality' ? What is its original spiritual intent prior to it being distorted?

What is the original purpose of Sacred Prostitution and is it connected to Tantra? Is it connected to the divine feminine?

Is there an astrological symbol or symbols that correlate to Sacred Prostitution? Is it Vesta?

JWG talked to me about 'correct use' of the sexual energy, 'which is, of course, spiritual use' ,he said...

Im still unlcear about what is spiritual use of the sexual energy and how it relates to intercourse and tantra.

One more question that came to mind in the Taurus archetype thread where you were talking Rajneesh and one of his favorite sexual activities was to have his female 'sanyasins' stand in front of him and masturbate themselves. I cant remember if it was in Pluto I or in a JWG lecture that he talked about it via one of the natural archetypes of one the signs via Pluto in a house ( I think it was First or Second) that masturbation was necessary for that particular Pluto placement (and this could have even been relevant to a specific evolutionary level of a soul, i cant remember).... but that it was a necessary form of release and should not be judged. I also remember him talking about a client that used to masturbate and she would have out of body experiences when she did, that was her sexual M.O.

So masturbation is a natural phenomenon and we see some rajneeshes who are in 2nd stage spiritual still playing around with it but how does it relate to the questions above regarding natural sexuality, tantra and correct use of the sexual energy? Is there a point in the souls evolution where it is no longer part of the souls psyche or 'need'? Would that be in the 3rd stage spiritual?

Thanks, I hope this is appropriate for the message board.

Sorry one more question popped into my head. Do you think the asteroid Sophia relates to the original sacred prostitution?

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2011, 06:33 AM »

Rad,

Lets see if I can ask these properly.... I just want to be clear on the EA perspective so I am clear when the references to these subjects appear in topic discussions. Also I am not clear myself.

In the Planetary Nodes thread where you and Ari and Linda were talking about the life of Jesus you said this

"Mary Magdalena was a Soul that Jesus also had deep prior life connections too, and those included some intimate bonding's in certain lives. She was also linked to the original 'sacred prostitutes' in the time that Mary the mother of Jesus was also part of. They had a very intense bond in the life they shared in this way. When she first approached Jesus in the life of Jesus he immediately remembered, of course, his prior life linkages to her just as he did with John the Baptist. And it was her own deep desire to to know God, and to do God's work, her FAITH in God, that then set in motion her relationship with Jesus. This was all part of his 'mission' and teachings for those in Judea, and beyond, that created the scenarios with both his mother Jesus, and Mary Magdalena.

The relationship Jesus had with Mary Magdalena was also about him recovering some of his own 'skipped steps' as symbolized by his Mercury squaring his Lunar Nodes. And that Mercury is also the ruler of his 7th House. This means that relative to his S.Nodes of Venus, Vesta, and the S.Node of Mercury that he has also accepted in certain recent lives leading to the life of Jesus the distorted patriarchal doctrines of required 'celibacy' in order to know God. His Soul had to rebel against that false doctrine in order to recover his skipped steps in this way. With his natal Juno conjunct his natal Mercury he thus remembered the natural teaching of natural sexuality that others have termed tantra. This was also done, again, in order to confront the 'moralities', the rights and wrongs, of the false religious teachings of the culture of his birth, and beyond. And we must remember a simple historical fact: in Judea no man was allowed to teach or lecture in the synagogues unless he was married. Jesus did so teach and lecture in these synagogues. "

I feel like I am reading between the lines a little bit. I see that they shared past lives and that Mary was connected to the original Sacred Prostitutes, are you saying that she was a sacred prostitute when it had its origins?

Yes.

Also, you write about their intense bond and then in the next paragraph about Jesus having to rebel against the distorted patriarchal doctrines of required celibacy...  all this leading to the conclusion that Jesus and Mary were intimate, is that correct?

Yes, at times.

And then, I cant find it now, but I believe someone asked you about a story where Jesus and Mary traveled together during the lost years and had a child and your reply was that this did not happen, is that correct? And is it correct in saying that they were intimate but there were no offspring?

Yes to both questions.

What is Tantra or as it has been referred to here,  'natural sexuality' ? What is its original spiritual intent prior to it being distorted?

To totally unify with the Soul on one another is such a way that the inner Godhead within each could be experienced through and with one another, to use the sexual vehicle as a way of inducing an expansion of consciousness within each so that the inner Godhead is revealed.

What is the original purpose of Sacred Prostitution and is it connected to Tantra? Is it connected to the divine feminine?

The 'role' of the sacred prostitute was created by men, not women. This began around 5,500 B.C.E. It's original intent was for women who were so designated to 'absolve' all the 'sins' of the men that she coupled with. It's specific origins were a reaction to the suppression of the natural and original role of the Vesta women in natural times, before the patriarchy. One of the roles of these Vesta women in those natural times was to sexually initiate the puberty age boy into sexuality. The intention in so doing was to orientate the puberty age boy into the right understanding and use of his sexual energy.  As the patriarchy began to take over this natural Vesta role was progressively suppressed and replace by the man created sacred prostitute.

Is there an astrological symbol or symbols that correlate to Sacred Prostitution? Is it Vesta?

From a historical point of view the answer is yes relative to specific times and cultures. In other times even this became suppressed in such a way that Vesta was then correlated with the 'vestal virgin' who were never allowed to have sex with any man. This is why when one reads about Vesta is has all these different correlations depending on time and culture.

JWG talked to me about 'correct use' of the sexual energy, 'which is, of course, spiritual use' ,he said...

Im still unlcear about what is spiritual use of the sexual energy and how it relates to intercourse and tantra.

Please see above .............

One more question that came to mind in the Taurus archetype thread where you were talking Rajneesh and one of his favorite sexual activities was to have his female 'sanyasins' stand in front of him and masturbate themselves. I cant remember if it was in Pluto I or in a JWG lecture that he talked about it via one of the natural archetypes of one the signs via Pluto in a house ( I think it was First or Second) that masturbation was necessary for that particular Pluto placement (and this could have even been relevant to a specific evolutionary level of a soul, i cant remember).... but that it was a necessary form of release and should not be judged. I also remember him talking about a client that used to masturbate and she would have out of body experiences when she did, that was her sexual M.O.

So masturbation is a natural phenomenon and we see some rajneeshes who are in 2nd stage spiritual still playing around with it but how does it relate to the questions above regarding natural sexuality, tantra and correct use of the sexual energy? Is there a point in the souls evolution where it is no longer part of the souls psyche or 'need'? Would that be in the 3rd stage spiritual?

The archetype of masturbation is Taurus, the 2nd House, and the inner side of Venus. It is of course an utterly natural phenomena because of the biological imperative within the species to procreate. This imperative of course then creates the sexual energy within the human as well as almost every other form of life. And because of this imperative it creates the sexual energy that naturally wants to release. Releasing such energy then keeps the physical and emotional bodies stabilized.

In Rajneeshes case, as I understand it, his various physical problems left him basically impudent. Yet this did not alter the sexual dynamics within his Soul consciousness which is why he then became essentially a voyeur when he has these female sanyassin's masturbate for him. Voyeurism is also a 2nd House, Taurus, and the inner side of Venus archetype.

Masturbation can be used as a form of self tantra as well when one understands what natural tantra is: that which I mentioned above.

When a Soul finally evolves into the later stages of the 3rd Stage spiritual all the natural sexual energy in the body becomes NATURALLY rerouted through all the chakras: from the root up to the trinity of the ajna, medulla, and crown. It is this rerouting of the natural sexual energy that is then called Kundalini.

Thanks, I hope this is appropriate for the message board.

It perfectly fine to ask such things Sunyata.

Sorry one more question popped into my head. Do you think the asteroid Sophia relates to the original sacred prostitution?

Yes ...........

God Bless, Rad
Sunyata

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 11:49 AM »

"The 'role' of the sacred prostitute was created by men, not women. This began around 5,500 B.C.E. It's original intent was for women who were so designated to 'absolve' all the 'sins' of the men that she coupled with. It's specific origins were a reaction to the suppression of the natural and original role of the Vesta women in natural times, before the patriarchy. One of the roles of these Vesta women in those natural times was to sexually initiate the puberty age boy into sexuality. The intention in so doing was to orientate the puberty age boy into the right understanding and use of his sexual energy.  As the patriarchy began to take over this natural Vesta role was progressively suppressed and replace by the man created sacred prostitute."

let me see if I understand this....  the sacred prostitute was actually a patriarchal distortion of the vesta women in natural times. When we talk about sacred prostitute in EA its likely that the soul that carries this signature could have some sexually distorted views related to the patriarchy and it does not mean that that soul necessarily was part of the original vesta women because that is something different, is that right?

When we refer to sacred prostitute she was not actually sacred at all, but rather chosen and used by men for a purpose which was beyond her capacity to actually do, i.e. absolve the sins of those men?

Is it right to say that this form of sacred prostitution has nothing to do with Tantra?

What is the reason we talk about sacred prostitution and not vesta women? Is it because of the age of the soul and the fact that it has had so many incarnations since then that it is rarely even relevant due to distortions over time?

"To totally unify with the Soul on one another is such a way that the inner Godhead within each could be experienced through and with one another, to use the sexual vehicle as a way of inducing an expansion of consciousness within each so that the inner Godhead is revealed."

Is it possible to have this experience of the revealing of the inner godhead via tantra if they have not had this revealing of the inner godhead via their own individual spiritual pursuits prior to tantra?

When I asked about the astrological symbols relating to sacred prostitution i was unclear about the vesta women. Are the Vesta and Sophia asteroids interchangeable with the two or is there another symbol that relates to the vesta women but not to sacred prostitute?

Thank You
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2011, 04:48 PM »

"The 'role' of the sacred prostitute was created by men, not women. This began around 5,500 B.C.E. It's original intent was for women who were so designated to 'absolve' all the 'sins' of the men that she coupled with. It's specific origins were a reaction to the suppression of the natural and original role of the Vesta women in natural times, before the patriarchy. One of the roles of these Vesta women in those natural times was to sexually initiate the puberty age boy into sexuality. The intention in so doing was to orientate the puberty age boy into the right understanding and use of his sexual energy.  As the patriarchy began to take over this natural Vesta role was progressively suppressed and replace by the man created sacred prostitute."

let me see if I understand this....  the sacred prostitute was actually a patriarchal distortion of the vesta women in natural times. When we talk about sacred prostitute in EA its likely that the soul that carries this signature could have some sexually distorted views related to the patriarchy and it does not mean that that soul necessarily was part of the original vesta women because that is something different, is that right?

Right

When we refer to sacred prostitute she was not actually sacred at all, but rather chosen and used by men for a purpose which was beyond her capacity to actually do, i.e. absolve the sins of those men?

Right

Is it right to say that this form of sacred prostitution has nothing to do with Tantra?

Right

What is the reason we talk about sacred prostitution and not vesta women? Is it because of the age of the soul and the fact that it has had so many incarnations since then that it is rarely even relevant due to distortions over time?

It has become a cultural taboo in almost all places in the world at this point in time, and for a long time now.

"To totally unify with the Soul on one another is such a way that the inner Godhead within each could be experienced through and with one another, to use the sexual vehicle as a way of inducing an expansion of consciousness within each so that the inner Godhead is revealed."

Is it possible to have this experience of the revealing of the inner godhead via tantra if they have not had this revealing of the inner godhead via their own individual spiritual pursuits prior to tantra?

Within the realm of possibilities, yes...........

When I asked about the astrological symbols relating to sacred prostitution i was unclear about the vesta women. Are the Vesta and Sophia asteroids interchangeable with the two or is there another symbol that relates to the vesta women but not to sacred prostitute?

They are not interchangeable. Each has their own total archetypes but do share this aspect of the sacred prostitute. The Vesta archetype of itself does not necessarily mean that the aspect of the sacred prostitute that is contained within it have been lived out in all when considering it in all Souls/ birth charts. It is a possibility but not an absolute.

Thank You

Your welcome
Sunyata

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2011, 06:43 PM »

Thanks so much.
PatriciaW

« Reply #5 on: Jun 14, 2011, 11:13 AM »

Hi .... Just wanted to share that an old favorite book of mine that was out of print is now available again.
http://www.sexualstrategies.com/   "Sexual Strategies : How Females Choose thier Mates" by Mary Batten... it is about the female role in reproductive evolution based on a diverse study of all the species...  Lots of interesting factoids and discussion of how diffrent strategies such as monogamy evolved.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: