School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Foreseeing a Developing Skipped Step?

Started by Bradley J, May 17, 2011, 03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bradley J

Can we foresee a developing Skipped Step?

First, is it possible?  My understanding is yes.

I've had two cases where Rad, you have told me that a skipped step could develop in the next lifetime if the issues around the sun(in one case) or planet nodes(in another case) squaring the nodes were not integrated(is that the right word/conceptual understanding?)

To attempt to see if I am understanding how to see this, here is a simple example:

Sun 12th square sn 3rd/nn 9th

Let's say this soul is 3rd stage consensus.  They have begun to idealize(12th) their life purpose(sun) of education(9).  They go thru a lot of schooling and then go on to be a teacher.
At some point, they created "rose colored glasses", an illusion(sun 12) so to speak in how they see their role as a teacher-idealized purpose.  They creatively actualize the role of being a teacher so much that they stop asking questions and getting new information.  They actually become delusional about their own effectiveness as a teacher because they stopped asking their students if they understand the material. 

Is the above an example of a story where a skipped step could be forming?

If so, would the dynamic(skipped step) that is developing then become, in future lifetime(s), about consistently applying the south node 3rd(asking questions) to the north node 9th(to the knowledge that they have already gained)?

Would it, could it create a dynamic where in another future lifetime they are sensing that there is  more information they need to gather but then flip flop back to the belief that they know and understand the "whatever it is" enough already?  Then ping ponging between knowing something and questioning their own understanding?  Needing to then allow the questions to come AND consistently apply these questions to their current beliefs, truths, and knowledge?

Does this example make any sense?

Thanks for reading,
Goddess Bless,

Bradley

Rad

Hi Bradley,

Quote from: Bradley J on May 17, 2011, 03:02 AM
Can we foresee a developing Skipped Step?

Yes.

First, is it possible?  My understanding is yes.

I've had two cases where Rad, you have told me that a skipped step could develop in the next lifetime if the issues around the sun(in one case) or planet nodes(in another case) squaring the nodes were not integrated(is that the right word/conceptual understanding?)

Not integrated as in avoiding, yes. And there are many possibilities that can correlate to developing skipped steps in any given life. Not just the Sun squaring the Nodes in the natal chart.

To attempt to see if I am understanding how to see this, here is a simple example:

Sun 12th square sn 3rd/nn 9th

Let's say this soul is 3rd stage consensus.  They have begun to idealize(12th) their life purpose(sun) of education(9).  They go thru a lot of schooling and then go on to be a teacher.

At some point, they created "rose colored glasses", an illusion(sun 12) so to speak in how they see their role as a teacher-idealized purpose.  They creatively actualize the role of being a teacher so much that they stop asking questions and getting new information.  They actually become delusional about their own effectiveness as a teacher because they stopped asking their students if they understand the material. 

Is the above an example of a story where a skipped step could be forming?

Yes, because at that point they are no longer actually teaching. In reality they are imposing them self on the students.

If so, would the dynamic(skipped step) that is developing then become, in future lifetime(s), about consistently applying the south node 3rd(asking questions) to the north node 9th(to the knowledge that they have already gained)?

Yes. And the deepest issue/ question would be, in any given circumstance or the teaching situation at hand, WHAT DO THESE STUDENTS NEED FROM ME IN ORDER TO TEACH THEM WHAT THEY NEED TO KNOW. This would then require a 'tuning in' to the nature of the students in general, and each one specifically, that then allows for the 'information' to come into them in such a way that that information them 'informs' them as to how to teach.

Would it, could it create a dynamic where in another future lifetime they are sensing that there is  more information they need to gather but then flip flop back to the belief that they know and understand the "whatever it is" enough already?  Then ping ponging between knowing something and questioning their own understanding?  Needing to then allow the questions to come AND consistently apply these questions to their current beliefs, truths, and knowledge?

Yes, to all. And it would not be 'some future life': it would be the very next life. And if they still didn't 'get it' it would then be the next life after that, etc, until they do 'get it'.

Does this example make any sense?

Of course.

God Bless, Rad

Bradley J

Hi Rad,
Thank you, this is very helpful.
One part which I want to shed more light on is the dynamic(s) that lead into skipped steps.

Quote from: Rad on May 17, 2011, 07:13 AM

Not integrated as in avoiding, yes. And there are many possibilities that can correlate to developing skipped steps in any given life. Not just the Sun squaring the Nodes in the natal chart.

You wrote "not integrated as in avoiding, yes"   
When we see avoidance of a piece/part of the evolutionary path, this has the potential to lead into a skipped step? 
Or does there also need to be some aspect to the nodes telling us that both nodes have been partly, but not fully developed to some degree?

Conjunctions to the south node most commonly mean relive/resolve/release and fruition.  So, simply having a south node conjunction could be a clue about needing to relive and resolve a dynamic of the south node(and it's ruler) 
Now if we also have some aspect/activation to the north node - does this set up the potential to have some development of each node while leaving the possibility of not fully resolving either node?
So, that could be scenario/example of another way to foresee developing skipped step?

Basically, I'm wondering does it come down to seeing an activation of both nodes and then whether or not one is facing and not avoiding that which needs integration relative to the interconnected dynamics?
whether it be sn venus square nodes, or something like the above?  Is that right?

For example, lets say mars waxing trines the north node cancer(so both nodes active prior to this life), and the ruler of sn Cap is Saturn which is retrograde.  If there was a sense of not revisiting the issues of the retrograde saturn by house and sign, thus avoiding to fully deal with them, could that not be another example of potential dynamics that lead into skipped steps?  Because we know that:
A.  Both nodes have been active
B.  Some issue relative to sn needs resolve

In this example,  relative to the waxing trine mars to nn, they become very full of the desire to actualize the nn - also a clue to the potential to leave issues unresolved.

I get that there are many ways and that there is not a set formula to determine this.
Working here to be able to pick up on these types of situations where we can help people before it gets even more extreme of a back and forth.

Thanks again,
Goddess Bless,

Bradley

Rad

Hi Bradley,

Quote from: Bradley J on May 18, 2011, 03:38 AM
Hi Rad,
Thank you, this is very helpful.
One part which I want to shed more light on is the dynamic(s) that lead into skipped steps.

Quote from: Rad on May 17, 2011, 07:13 AM

You wrote "not integrated as in avoiding, yes"    
When we see avoidance of a piece/part of the evolutionary path, this has the potential to lead into a skipped step?

Yes..............

Or does there also need to be some aspect to the nodes telling us that both nodes have been partly, but not fully developed to some degree?

The key in understanding skipped steps is the avoidance or denial of dealing with dynamics that are necessary to deal with in order to the Soul's evolution to proceed. Such denial and/or avoidance will precede planets aspecting the nodes. When that avoidance/denial increases over some lifetimes it will then begin to manifest as the planets that correlate with the dynamics of the specific nature of that which is being avoided/ in denial aspecting the Lunar Nodes as non-stressful aspects. This is then like a 'warning bell' to the Soul that it needs to pay attention to those dynamics, to do something about them, so that the Soul's evolution can keep proceeding. If that denial/ avoidance continues to be the choice that the Soul makes then this will then lead to a planet or planets squaring the Nodes where those planets correlate to the dynamics that are being avoided or in a state of denial.

Conjunctions to the south node most commonly mean relive/resolve/release and fruition.  So, simply having a south node conjunction could be a clue about needing to relive and resolve a dynamic of the south node(and it's ruler). Now if we also have some aspect/activation to the north node - does this set up the potential to have some development of each node while leaving the possibility of not fully resolving either node? So, that could be scenario/example of another way to foresee developing skipped step?

Yes to both.

Basically, I'm wondering does it come down to seeing an activation of both nodes and then whether or not one is facing and not avoiding that which needs integration relative to the interconnected dynamics?
whether it be sn venus square nodes, or something like the above?  Is that right?

Yes..............

For example, lets say mars waxing trines the north node cancer(so both nodes active prior to this life), and the ruler of sn Cap is Saturn which is retrograde.  If there was a sense of not revisiting the issues of the retrograde saturn by house and sign, thus avoiding to fully deal with them, could that not be another example of potential dynamics that lead into skipped steps?  Because we know that:
A.  Both nodes have been active
B.  Some issue relative to sn needs resolve

In this example,  relative to the waxing trine mars to nn, they become very full of the desire to actualize the nn - also a clue to the potential to leave issues unresolved.

Yes

I get that there are many ways and that there is not a set formula to determine this.
Working here to be able to pick up on these types of situations where we can help people before it gets even more extreme of a back and forth.

Thanks again,
Goddess Bless,

Bradley

God Bless, Rad