School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Hi All, and question for Rad

Started by Eric, Jun 05, 2011, 09:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric

Hi All,

So I have something I would like to share. In part because I have been following along with everything on the board for some time now and have given nothing in return for all of your effort, persistence, willingness to put yourselves in the spotlight, sense of grace, brilliant insight, and doing this all while becoming more aware of where our bread is truly buttered.

What I have to offer is deeply personal and therefore I will completely understand if this is not the place to do it. In fact, a large part of me would rather keep this a private matter for my own sense of security and anonymity, yet on the flip side I do have mars squaring a stellium in Scorpio which includes Neptune so there is some willingness to just let go in order gain a bit more clarity, EA style.

Also, I don't wish to detract from all of the current threads underway with my own personal story, so again I don't mind if this remains personal.

Briefly, this is about a past life character who appeared while I doing a workshop with Patricia Walsh a year ago. This character had a concurrent life with another person whose life ended as a direct result of his own efforts and, I was a young boy when this character died. So, the stories of these three characters (myself included)have an overlap in linear time. JWG wrote about this in Pluto 2, but I don't recall any or much discussion about it on the boards. Maybe in a lecture?

Rad, I defer to your judgment on this, because you appear to be the sole moderator of late.
If it would serve a purpose, I would continue.

Eric

Rad

Hi Eric,

The other moderators are still here but they have been overwhelmingly busy with the requirements of their lives. That's why we have three of us so that when such thing arise that another or others can be available to attend to the needs of this mb.

It's hard to understand what you are getting at in what you are describing. It seems as if you are talking about the same soul phenomena. If so there has been some discussion on this mb about that: i.e. the charts of Obama, Lincoln, and Lindbergh.

But, no Eric this is not the place to have a personal discussion about such things. If you are talking about the same soul phenomena then one can never determine this just from EA astrology alone anyway. This sort of thing can only be know either through the directness of hypnosis and/or  direct inner perception/ knowledge.

God Bless, Rad

Eric

Hi Rad,

Yeah, I get the busy thing. I wish there were 3 of me:) Also, I forgot about the Obama-Lindberg-Lincoln discussions.

Thanks Brother.
God Bless,
Eric