Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Question: Patriarchy and Evolutionary States  (Read 543 times)
Wendy
Very Active Member

« on: Jul 10, 2011, 12:56 PM »

Hi All,

This question may need to be addressed primarily by Rad or the moderators of the forum:

Is the fact that 70% of the collective is in an consensus evolutionary state a direct result of patriarchal conditioning? If we were living within matriarchal times, would it be any different?

Thank you for this forum and the teachings that are so generously shared here.

Wendy
Elen
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Jul 10, 2011, 01:17 PM »

Hi All,

This question may need to be addressed primarily by Rad or the moderators of the forum:

Is the fact that 70% of the collective is in an consensus evolutionary state a direct result of patriarchal conditioning? If we were living within matriarchal times, would it be any different?

Thank you for this forum and the teachings that are so generously shared here.

Wendy

Hi Wendy,

I don't remember if I heard this on one of JWG's DVD's or if it was discussed on the MB here, but I remember it being stated that "consensus" can look much different depending on the cultural conditions of the time/place.  I'll let the moderators answer your specific question re: patriarchy...........
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Jul 11, 2011, 08:07 AM »

Hi Wendy,

The consensus exists within any group of people, at any point in time. It is not a function of the patriarchy of itself. What the nature of that consensus is within any group, at any point in time, of course is different.

God Bless, Rad
Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Jul 12, 2011, 01:40 PM »

Thank you Rad. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: