Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Relationship Phases  (Read 1444 times)
Linda
Most Active Member

« on: May 19, 2009, 12:48 AM »

Could you please explain how to tell the relationship phases from a
birthchart, say the Composite or Progressed Composite?

What method does EA use to find out if a couple are just beginning
to sort out their karma together, or whether they're at the end
phase and have sorted it out already and are moving away from
each other?

Do we look at Venus, Saturn and Pluto? 

Thanks.
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 12:53 PM »

HI Linda

Could you please explain how to tell the relationship phases from a
birthchart, say the Composite or Progressed Composite?

To determine such phases always use the SLOWER MOVING of the two planets being considered as your baseline. Thus, if Venus were at say 10 Aries, and Mars were at 10 Cancer Mars would be the slower moving of the two. So this would equal a Last Quarter Phase.

What method does EA use to find out if a couple are just beginning
to sort out their karma together, or whether they're at the end
phase and have sorted it out already and are moving away from
each other?

Do we look at Venus, Saturn and Pluto? 

First, one can't tell from just the birth charts alone. One has to do the traditional astrology thing which is to observe and correlate the symbols to the observation. Thus, if I have a couple in front of me that feels from within themselves that their relationship is culminating, coming to an end, that they feel they have done all they can do with one another this is the relevant observation to make based on their feedback. I then would look at their charts individually and combined. If I then observed in so doing a lot of planetary phases that are indeed culminating, as in balsamic phases, I could then confirm to them there own observation/ feelings. Conversely, if they made that observation about themselves and I looked into their charts and did not see a lot of planets in a balsamic phase then I would offer my view that I didn't feel that to be true. I would then explore with them why they felt this way and would point to the areas/ dynamics within themselves as individuals, and how they come together in relationship, that still needed to be worked on together. If I did see planets in a balsamic relationship to one another I would also talk to them about the dynamics that are specific to those archetypes that are indeed culminating and why, and what the new seeds are for those dynamics to come: future lives.
 There is no one signature in EA that says , absolutely, that any relationship is totally over.

Rad
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 03:41 PM »

This is very helpful.  Thanks Rad!
Tory

« Reply #3 on: Oct 29, 2012, 02:56 PM »

Dear Rad,
I'm trying to work out what a "progressed chart" (or in this case progressed composite chart) is and how it works. Which brings me to this brief post...Can i ask you in your response to Linda's question here you mention looking at "their charts individually and combined". Do you mean progressed natals and combined or simply natals and combined. Thankyou for the clarification.
Much Light
Tory
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #4 on: Oct 29, 2012, 03:28 PM »

Dear Rad,
I'm trying to work out what a "progressed chart" (or in this case progressed composite chart) is and how it works. Which brings me to this brief post...Can i ask you in your response to Linda's question here you mention looking at "their charts individually and combined". Do you mean progressed natals and combined or simply natals and combined. Thankyou for the clarification.
Much Light
Tory

Hi Tory,

A progressed composite chart is based on the individual progressions for any two people. Those individual progressed charts can then be combined to correlate to a progressed chart for both of them/ between them. Relative to Linda's question I meant looking at each natal chart individually, then they combined natal charts that them makes a composite chart. In understanding progressed composite charts it is essential to have an understanding, first, of what the natal composite chart means for any two people. Then the progressed composite chart is added to that as it symbolizes the 'progression' of the natal evolutionary intentions for two people in a relationship to one another.

God Bless, Rad
Tory

« Reply #5 on: Oct 29, 2012, 03:54 PM »

Rad that's very helpful, thankyou.

So can you say that "progressed" is like the "inner" progress or even evolution (for want of another word) and an aspect is like an "outer" event (that one faces)? Looking at aspects relative to what you explained.

Tory

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #6 on: Oct 30, 2012, 08:16 AM »

Rad that's very helpful, thankyou.

So can you say that "progressed" is like the "inner" progress or even evolution (for want of another word) and an aspect is like an "outer" event (that one faces)? Looking at aspects relative to what you explained.

Tory

Hi Tory,

No. All things in our life start from within ourselves first: the evolutionary and karmic 'script' of the Soul in any given life. Thus the progression of the planets, and the aspects that they are making, reflect this ongoing evolutionary script of the Soul at any point in time.

God Bless, Rad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: