School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Jupiter Sqaure the Nodes

Started by Dhyana, Jul 23, 2011, 11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhyana

Hi All. It has been a while since I have posted. Yet, I do read the board. Thank you all for keeping it up!

I wanted to ask what some of the GIVEN themes of Jupiter Squaring the Nodes are? For example, are issues with "honesty", let's say, a given with a Jupiter square the Nodes, or would that only be a "possible" issue given other factors in the chart?

Are there simply GENERAL GIVENS with a planet squaring the nodes, and in this case I am asking particulary about Jupiter?

Thanks for any reply?

Dhyana

Gonzalo

Hi Dhyana "¦ it's good to hear from you "¦ I would like to offer some thoughts in relation with your questions "¦

QuoteI wanted to ask what some of the GIVEN themes of Jupiter Squaring the Nodes are? For example, are issues with "honesty", let's say, a given with a Jupiter square the Nodes, or would that only be a "possible" issue given other factors in the chart?

In my view, Jupiter square the nodes does not imply issues with honesty "¦ it can correlate with issues of honesty, but not necessarily "¦ the potential of involving issues with honesty comes from the Soul having identified its personal truth, or what is true for the Soul-Jupiter-within a conflict of self-identification (the Nodes alternating through this skipped steps planet). Thus, an aspect of reality that is being expanded because of Jupiter and which is given a larger meaning in the Soul's identity associations (Nodes), creating the irresolution of the identity process in the way it was unfolding, jumping to the other node. Given that beliefs filter what the Soul considers as existing or real, despite they can only reflect a part of what exist, or a part of the Truth, Jupiter square the nodes also contain the possibility of beliefs which reflect aspects of the self-identity that are not being acknowledged by the Soul, and that are being compensated-Jupiter-in the other aspects being emphasized "¦ this implying the possibility of distortions of the self-image, based on what is "true" for the Soul, including exaggerations or distortions of the personal truth...  this dynamics can also manifest externally through being attracted to belief systems (Jupiter) that will induce the crises (square) of the Soul's evolution implied in the square to the nodes "¦ this process also involves or leads to the possibility of the Soul not knowing what to believe, or not being able or willing to believe "¦ or to attach to beliefs, including beliefs about itself or about life in general, because of the sense of security linked with the beliefs, that represent something which is familiar or known to the Soul's egocentric structures "¦ there can exist other inner and outer manifestations of the archetypes, and variations or combinations of these dynamics"¦

QuoteAre there simply GENERAL GIVENS with a planet squaring the nodes, and in this case I am asking particulary about Jupiter?

I would say, if I understand your question correctly (ie. if the are themes that will necessarily manifest with a planet square the nodes) "¦ that the answer is no, because the manifestation of any symbol in the birthchart will always depend on the overall signature of the birthchart, and the main evolutionary axis "¦ relative to the evolutionary condition of the Soul "¦

Hope this contributes to answering your question "¦

God Bless,

Gonzalo

Dhyana

Gonzalo,

Thank you very much.

And YES, this contributes greatly to my question, and was exactly the type of answer I was hoping for, and more.

I am very grateful for your input. This helps tons!

Truly,
Dhyana

Dhyana

... it goes right to the heart of it!

Just as EA always does, like no other astrology.

Thanks Again,
Dhyana