Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Thanks ...  (Read 885 times)
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« on: Aug 12, 2011, 11:25 PM »

Hi EA MB community

It’s been two years since I found this place again, and I would like to thank each one of you for being here … this has been most important for me … Rad, your guidance and teaching is absolutely precious to me, beyond what I can say with words … Deva, thanks so much for making this place be the way it is, and for all of what you do for the spread of EA … Steve, thank you for all of your work to make this site work as it does … and special thanks for confronting me in the necessary ways you have … Kristin, I truly appreciate your participation in the synastry thread, I have learned a lot from your posts … also, thank you for your incredible EA talk show, which I like so much …. and further, thank you for your weekly EA forecast, which I always read and which is amazing and truly helpful … Ari, Mirta, Jason, Gray, Linda, thank you so much for your dedication at the synastry thread …. It’s a true blessing to have the chance to participate and learn from and with EA astrologers like you … Jason, I am really thankful for your intensive involvement at the Mercury thread … Adina, Lia, Stacie, Ellen, Patricia, Bradley, Dhyana, Wendy, Rose, Heather … thanks to everyone for all your posts and conversations … and of course, THANKS TO JWG FOR ALL THAT HE HAS GIVEN TO US IN THE WAYS HE HAS … so many things to thank I am surely missing something, or someone …  THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FROM DEEP MY HEART for the energy each one puts in this sacred EA learning and work …

It is great I will have the chance to meet many of you on November this year …

With love and gratitude …

God Bless,

Gonzalo
« Last Edit: Aug 15, 2011, 08:56 PM by Gonzalo » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Aug 13, 2011, 07:16 AM »

Hi Gonzalo,

God Bless, and thank you for your commitment to EA.

Rad
Kristin

« Reply #2 on: Aug 13, 2011, 11:13 AM »

Hi Gonzalo,

We look forward to connecting live..and are so thrilled you are going to make it in November. SO happy for you that the trip worked out!
Thank you for all of your contributions to EA...I too learn a great deal from your wisdom in the work.

This board is a very special place..and thanks to JWG we all have a road map showing the way back HOME.

Goddess Bless,
Kristin

Elen
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Aug 13, 2011, 02:59 PM »

Gonzalo,

Thank you.  I am so looking forward to meeting you.  I learn so much from you..

Warmly,
Ellen
jasonholley

« Reply #4 on: Aug 14, 2011, 08:58 PM »

Hi Gonzalo,

Thank you, I too value you and your work here so much, and look forward to meeting and learning more from you in Oregon in November!  Also, I saw your chart here and noticed that we are solar brothers -- same sign and degree, 5+ Libra (which of course from Bradley's research also means we have all the same planetary nodes...) -- delighted to share that affinity with you. 

With love,
God bless,
Jason
Dhyana
Very Active Member

« Reply #5 on: Aug 15, 2011, 01:58 AM »

Gonzalo,

It was really good to get on here and read your "thanks" post!

You have always been so supportive of me learning EA.... just so supportive, the whole time!  ... so Thank YOU!

Blessings Gonzalo,
Love,
Dhyana
mirta

« Reply #6 on: Aug 17, 2011, 12:42 PM »

Thank you Gonzalo, I have much learned from you. And besides the knowledge I have gained from your work, I like your way of going deeper and deeper, of discriminating and interrelating layers, of searching, and your concern with the world. Living in a neighbour country of yours, Argentina, I know how meaningful it is.
God Bless
Mirta
« Last Edit: Aug 17, 2011, 01:15 PM by mirta » Logged
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #7 on: Aug 17, 2011, 05:41 PM »

All my love to this mb and everyone who has created this community. This has changed my life completely. I'm so excited to meet many of you in non digital form really soon! God bless, love,
Ari Moshe
adina

« Reply #8 on: Aug 17, 2011, 09:37 PM »

I want to thank YOU, Gonzalo, for all you bring to the EA Message Board. And to everyone else as well - what a terrific, loving, and supportive group of people! Although my participation is spotty at best, I try to read as much as / when I can, and I always learn something new from all who post here. It's always been an important part of my life, but it has become especially so in these last few years as my link to a group of like-minded souls.

And as Kristin pointed out, many thanks go to JWG who realized and developed EA and gave us the road map to help both ourselves and others.

God bless you all! 
Adina
Bradley J
Very Active Member

« Reply #9 on: Aug 18, 2011, 12:23 AM »

Gonzalo, so thankful you are coming up for the conference.
so thankful and grateful for the mb and all y'all here.  while i have not been posting, i give thanks for this, for EA, for Jeffery, for all of this all the time.
Thanks for shining and Goddess Bless,  Bradley

Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #10 on: Aug 18, 2011, 04:06 AM »

Gonzalo!
~~~~~~
It's truly a pleasure and a blessing
to be a part of this wonderful EA community
of kindred Souls such as yourself. 
It'll be so great for many of you
to meet up at the JWG Conference. 
(I hope to see the video of the event!)

Blessings & Love,
Linda
Stacie

« Reply #11 on: Aug 22, 2011, 06:03 PM »

Thanks for sharing the love, Gonzalo.  Spirit radiates through your words.

Stacie
Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #12 on: Aug 23, 2011, 08:05 PM »

Thanks so much Gonzalo for your thoughtful and kind inclusion of us all.  I too have gained so much from participating on this forum and from the EA paradigm that brings astrology into a tangible integrative method of soul retrieval.

Thus, I am sad to say I will not be attending the conference.  It was a hard decision between participating in my God-daughter's Bat Mitzvah (a baby girl I helped deliver fourteen years ago) or attending the conference.

My heart and soul will be with you all.

In kind,
Wendy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: