Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Argument for a binary star system - teachings of Sri Yuktesewar  (Read 1260 times)
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« on: Aug 19, 2011, 11:23 AM »

Hi all, on a recent journey, a person I was riding with was reading the book "Lost Star and Myth of Time" by Walter Cruttenden. http://www.loststarbook.com
While on the road with a non working computer, it was clear that I was lead to read this book.

This book was the answer to a perplexity I've had for a while.

Walter very clearly explains the probability of a binary star star system as the reason for the precession of the equinox. The current theory, which is that it is caused by the wobble of the earth on it's axis, was originally conceived by Copernicus to explain the observed slow precession of the zodiac every year at the equinoctial points.

That theory has been accepted for centuries, however it is unknown what exactly causes that wobble. There are many theories, however not one theory accounts for various unexplained phenomona.

One of which is this: If the cause of the wobble is local to this solar system (such Sun and Moon gravitational pull, which is the most common theory) then there should be an accounted gradual precession of ALL observed celestial phenomona outside of the Earth's orbit. This however is not the case. The binary star theory would account for this, as in this model the entire solar system is moving along with all local celestial phenomona (planets and their movement) thus accounting for why the precession only seems to occur relative to the stars outside of this solar system.

Furthermore, scientists have realized that the rate of precession is increasing. Based on that increase the current estimated time of a complete precession is 25,000+ years. The wobble theory as well as all other theories have failed to explain why the precession rate is increasing.

The binary star theory explains this perfectly. To explain this, here is a diagram of the binary star system:
http://endgametime.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/precession-image-binary_star_orbits-spl1.jpg

First, it is well known that most stars are in fact a part of a binary (or more) star system. The nature of a binary star system is such that one star carries the greater mass which has the effect of perpetuating a constant elliptical movement around a shared center with the smaller star; both stars moving along their elliptical orbits at a fixed rate. This means that the stars will reach maximum point of separation at the same time and maximum closeness at the same time. This is common scientific knowledge about binary star systems.

When the 2 Stars are moving towards maximum separation the rate of precession will gradually decrease as the speed of movement is gradually decreasing based on less gravitational influence. Whereas as the 2 stars move towards maximum closeness, the precession rate will gradually increase due to a steady increase in gravitational influence.

According to the Sri Yuktesewar, we reached the ascending arc of the kali yuga at 499 A.D. (see image: http://www.starbridge.com.au/images/opt/Yugas.jpg)
The beginning of the ascending arc of the kali yuga is in fact the point of greatest separation, the "darkest time" of the entire cycle. This accounts for exactly why astronomers are finding that the precession rate is gradually increasing! Something that was not noticed when Copernicus and later Newton observed precession and justified it with their wobble theory.

In conclusion, the binary star system does account for an arc of increased rate of precession as well as an arc of decreased rate of precession. Furthermore, when taking into account that an increase in precession rate will also be matched by a decrease in precession rate at the other end of the cycle, its very easy  to recognize that the current calculations for the rate of precession is likely incorrrect. The current scientific calculation is over 25,000 years. Taking into account both increased and decreased precession rates, and considering the possibility that as Sri Yuktesewar writes, we may have been at the highest point of separation about 500 A.D., this would would yield an average rate of precession of about 66.6 years per degree. Multiply that by 360 degrees, and the result is a complete cycle of just about 24,000 years which is exactly what the ancient tradition states.

I deeply honor and offer my deepest gratitude to our teacher Sri Yuktesewar. What service he has offered us, not just EA, but the deeper knowledge of past that has been lost for so long.

God bless,
Ari Moshe
Dhyana
Very Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Aug 19, 2011, 09:20 PM »

Ari,

This is really good. I very much appreciated how you brought in the Kali Yuga.

I would like to borrow this as one of my documents on file.
May I?

Thank you very much for sharing.

Love,
Dhyana
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Aug 19, 2011, 09:59 PM »

Hi Dhyana,
Yes.

With love,
am
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Aug 20, 2011, 07:40 AM »

Hi Ari,

Thanks for making this post. It makes complete sense.

God Bless, Rad
Elen
Most Active Member

« Reply #4 on: Aug 22, 2011, 06:03 PM »

I just wanted to chime in that this makes beautiful sense, and thank you for sharing this with us, Ari.  I just kept thinking as I read it that in addition to the astronomical sense, metaphorically, to me, it just feels much better.  So instead of having the one star shining brightly - being the star of the show, so to speak - in fact you have two lights working cooperatively, poetically, in tandem with one another.  To me, it is just a much better "view" of things - a way that makes more intuitive sense.

Warmly,
Ellen
Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #5 on: Aug 23, 2011, 08:01 PM »

Hey Ari and all,

Thanks for sharing this resource.  I have a few questions after reading the the author's website and bio.

Within the bio, it mentions Cruttenden founded the Galileo Awards to further stimulate research and interest in precession and help in the search for our Sun’s binary companion. 

Is one of the binary stars the sun?  I guess so...the planets revolve around the sun...so this research suggests there is another star--a companion to the sun which regulates the precession of the equinoxes?

My questions may seem elementary, so please forgive if the answer seems obvious.

Happy trails,
Wendy

ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #6 on: Aug 24, 2011, 09:58 AM »

Hi Wendy,

Yes that's the working theory. And so our star, the Sun, with its planets may be moving in an elliptical orbit with another star. It's the movement with this star that creates the seeming precession of the equinox. Very slowly, possibly over a  24,000 year period, our star completes an orbit with its dual star around a share center. The movement of our Sun is what creates the precession, the seeming backwards movement of the zodiac.
 with love,
am
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video