Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Predicted Earthquake  (Read 395 times)
Wendy
Very Active Member

« on: Aug 24, 2011, 02:09 PM »

Hello All,

I'm not sure if I should post this question under the Pluto in Cap thread or not?

I have a question regarding earth changes.  Yesterday we had another mini earthquake here on the US east coast (5.8 on the Richter scale).  There also was one in Colorado (5.3). 

Last year we had one as well--July 16 (3.7), 2010.  Yesterday's felt very different than the one last year, like it wasn't quite over. 

A friend of mine mentioned she had heard there was a predicted earthquake for this same area in late September that would be very serious.  I asked her about the source of the prediction and she said it was astrological.  I finally found the source and it has something to do with a brown dwarf star-Elenin in close aspect to the Earth, Venus and Mars on or around September 26th 2011, Oct 17, Nov 5. 

In this you tube video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnG8Pa0u-4U there is mention of the earthquakes in Japan, and that this star was connected to that occurrence.  The shifting of poles is also mentioned.  The volume on the video is very very poor.

I realize this entire topic is controversial, thus I wonder if any of the moderators or anyone else knowledgeable about the efficacy of it, can lend some insight here?

Thanks so much for your time and for this collaborative forum opportunity.

Mindfully,
Wendy

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Aug 25, 2011, 08:07 AM »

Hi Wendy,

In reality there  are approximately 2,600 earthquakes each and every day, or about 80,000 per month. The vast majority of them are of course relatively small. There simply is no way to accurately predict earthquakes including astrological. The reason for that is for an earthquake to occur there must be enough pre-existing stress on the fault lines in question to create a movement in those fault lines because of the build up of stress in those fault lines. And even though these degrees of stress can in fact be determined and measured there still is no way of actually being able to know when the snapping point equally an earthquake will occur.

God Bless, Rad
Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Aug 25, 2011, 02:54 PM »

Thanks Rad for helping me see how common earthquakes are.  This helps me see through my apprehension to clearer thinking about the whole thing.  I also talked with some California folks and they were very relaxed about the whole thing.

with gratitude,
Wendy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: