Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Star Systems  (Read 723 times)
Heidi

« on: Apr 13, 2011, 12:28 PM »

Hello everyone,

I'm curious regarding people's thoughts on locating soul's from other star systems in the EA paradigm. One of the main reasons I ask is that I remember JWG talking about daemon souls, which come from Sirius (the Dog Star), which are strongly emphasized in the Jupiter/Sag archetype.

However, I don't recall any mention of any other star systems and it seems that the daemon soul is the only one widely recognized or used within the EA paradigm. I remember a talk somewhere about Pluto 11th/Uranus/Aquarius and South Node 11th/Uranus/Aquarius in relation to souls from other star systems in general, so I know there is some recognition, but wondering why daemon souls are much more emphasized.

Speaking of which, I had done some work with a woman some years ago that read the akashic records back to before the soul came to earth. Sirius was one of many star systems and one thing I have noted also in relation to the Sirian correlation is the connection of Egypt, (building of the pyramids), and Atlantis (the high technology and following destruction). I know a Sirian soul and the dynamic of high intelligence and absolute chronic fear and anxiety of using that high creative intelligence for the service of society is a core source of stagnation in his soul (pluto/uranus conj in virgo/2nd).

Lastly, I was curious about the evolutionary state of such souls. If I remember correctly, JWG mentioned that souls from other star systems will be in the spiritual state. However, noticing some of the work done in other modalities, it appears that a great deal of these souls are in the individuated state also. In fact it seems at times that towards the end of individuated upwards, ALL souls are not initially earth souls but came here to learn (since it's supposed to be very hard here), and also help/heal the planet.

So, this is not about right or wrong etc.. I'm just curious as this has been on my mind for some time.

Blessings,
Heidi
shaktidevii

« Reply #1 on: Sep 04, 2011, 11:40 PM »

hello heidi,

i want to express appreciation and interest in your post and while I do not have any constructive feedback, i am hoping new attention to this thread might yield insight.

with love and light
shakti
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video