School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Uranus and patterns

Started by ari moshe, Sep 17, 2011, 04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ari moshe

Hi Rad and community,

I have a question about number sequences or various patterns of any kind that occur within one's consciousness either in dream state (Neptune) or in physical time/space reality (Saturn). Are these patterns a Uranian impulse - something that occurs as a soul begins to develop the clear perception of the archetypal patterns that all of existence is made of?

If so, my next question is: why would these sequences occur within a soul's consciousness, sometimes for years at a time, all the while seeming to occur in a way that is non sequitor - meaning totally spontaneous and random, having no context to the current circumstantial reality of the soul at that time they occur?  At least this SEEMS to be the case as far as the mind is able to make meaning. This seems to by pass the Mercury and Jupiter function entirely.

Thank you! God bless
Ari Moshe

Rad

Hi Ari,

This is a Uranian phenomena/ archetype that you are asking about. And this sort of thing will happen to Soul's who have deeply pondered upon the 'nature of things' in other lives so that the very way that they had been thinking or pondering has come forwards into the current consciousness of the life being lived in these fragmented forms. The repetitive nature of them is the archetype of Uranus itself as well as the apparent disconnect from the context of the current life being lived unless that context correlates with a Soul who is continuing it's inner pondering as to the 'nature of things'.

In rarer cases this can also correlate to a Soul who in other lifetimes has had direct experiences from 'beings' from other star systems that are much more evolved than our own in which such beings have attempted to 'transmit', Uranus, various knowledge's into the human consciousness in order to help it evolve. And, typically, that which has been transmitted is in the form of numbers equaling mathematics in various ways and/ or 'patterns' which correlate to the structural nature of Creation itself that are intended to promote spontaneous realizations about 'the nature of things'. For the humans who have been the recipient of such transmissions in other lifetimes they will have this transmitted knowledge deep within their Soul memories of course. And, because of this, the spontaneous and repetitive manifestations of fragmented memories of that transmitted knowledge manifest in the way that you are asking about. 

God Bless, Rad   

ari moshe

Thank you Rad that was very insightful,

QuoteThe repetitive nature of them is the archetype of Uranus itself as well as the apparent disconnect from the context of the current life being lived unless that context correlates with a Soul who is continuing it's inner pondering as to the 'nature of things'.

I notice that I have an initial temptation to engage the left brain when these symbols occur (i.e. to "look it up" on a website). Because of my own karmic dynamics, I actually don't let myself do that anymore like an alcoholic wont touch wine. And yet, as these sequences continue and become more complex and specific, I'm feeling that there must be something more I can do to understand this.

So to understand the meaning of (Jupiter) the observed data (Mercury) of repetitive patterns and symbols (Uranus) it is simply a matter of a soul continuing to deepen its relationship with the Source of such patterns in the first place (Neptune)? Is this what you would recommend?
God bless,
Ari Moshe

Rad

Hi Ari,

Yes ..........

God Bless, Rad

Wendy

Hi Rad,

Quote from: Rad on Sep 17, 2011, 09:05 AM
For the humans who have been the recipient of such transmissions in other lifetimes they will have this transmitted knowledge deep within their Soul memories of course. And, because of this, the spontaneous and repetitive manifestations of fragmented memories of that transmitted knowledge manifest in the way that you are asking about. 

God Bless, Rad   

Is this so the soul can fully integrate the transmissions from other lifetimes, in the current life?  Ari's question is interesting to me, as I have had this experience throughout this life and I feel it continues to present itself so I may fully inhabit its teaching.

Thanks,
Wendy

Rad

HI Wendy,

"Is this so the soul can fully integrate the transmissions from other lifetimes, in the current life?  Ari's question is interesting to me, as I have had this experience throughout this life and I feel it continues to present itself so I may fully inhabit its teaching."

For some the answer is yes, and for others those transmissions will continue into other lives because of the Sou''s perplexity of what these symbols actually mean.

God Bless, Rad

Simon

Quote from: ari moshe on Sep 17, 2011, 01:11 PM

So to understand the meaning of (Jupiter) the observed data (Mercury) of repetitive patterns and symbols (Uranus) it is simply a matter of a soul continuing to deepen its relationship with the Source of such patterns in the first place (Neptune)?

Hi Ari,  since this was some time ago, would you mind elaborating on if and how this experince has unfolded for you?

And Rad : Would you say that this is a theme when a soul is transtioning into spirtual state?

Thank you both

God bless
Simon

Rad

Quote from: Simon on Nov 28, 2013, 04:37 PM
Quote from: ari moshe on Sep 17, 2011, 01:11 PM

So to understand the meaning of (Jupiter) the observed data (Mercury) of repetitive patterns and symbols (Uranus) it is simply a matter of a soul continuing to deepen its relationship with the Source of such patterns in the first place (Neptune)?

Hi Ari,  since this was some time ago, would you mind elaborating on if and how this experince has unfolded for you?

And Rad : Would you say that this is a theme when a soul is transtioning into spirtual state?

Thank you both

God bless
Simon

Hi Simon,

No, this has more to do with a Soul who has been asking questions about the nature of things, this or that, that is linked with the underlying Natural Laws that are the basis of the manifested Creation. Thus, the seeking, desiring, of knowledge. A perfect example of this would be Charles Darwin as he came to understand the 'nature of things' like with evolution itself.

This is different that the natural spiritualization, expansion of consciousness wherein that expansion is archetypically the same in all humans: the natural progression of the expanding consciousness. So the 'patterns' that Ari is referring too is rooted in the Soul's personal inquiry into the nature of things that is specific to each Soul.

God Bless, Rad

Simon

Hi Rad, thank you for expanding on this and providing insight.

God bless
Simon