Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Jul 18, 2019, 02:12 PM
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PRACTICING THE EA PARADIGM BY USING THE CHARTS OF FAMOUS PEOPLE  (Read 133942 times)
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #150 on: Nov 24, 2011, 03:07 PM »

Hi Rad,

Thanks for your wonderful feedback and encouragement
and for your incredible patience with reading and assessing
our work.

Just curious:  What archetype governs the "breath"?

Wishing you Expansiveness and Joy for this
New Moon/Solar Eclipse in Sagittarius.

Blessings,
Linda
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #151 on: Nov 25, 2011, 08:41 AM »

Hi Rad,

Thanks for your wonderful feedback and encouragement
and for your incredible patience with reading and assessing
our work.

Just curious:  What archetype governs the "breath"?

Wishing you Expansiveness and Joy for this
New Moon/Solar Eclipse in Sagittarius.

Blessings,
Linda

Hi Linda,

Well it a real treat for me to be part of this experience with all of you on this thread, as it has been with other threads. It's a treat because of the development of all of you, to witness it, and to know that all of your own commitment to EA means that each of you will spread and teach it in your own ways.

The archetypes for breathing or the breath is Uranus, Aquarius, and the 11th House.

God Bless, Rad
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #152 on: Nov 25, 2011, 04:26 PM »

Hi everyone, just want to let you know that I'll be away till mid next week. At which point I will read through the past posts and prepare for the next assignment in this thread. Thank you so much Rad for the patience and care in your responses to our work.
God bless
Ari Moshe
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #153 on: Nov 26, 2011, 07:18 AM »

Hi Jason,

Sure that would be great to do actually. Some in our current group worked on that thread about cosmograms and the geodetics, and some have not. So for those that have this would be great, and also great for those that have not because this can serve as an introduction to them.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #154 on: Nov 26, 2011, 01:03 PM »

Hi Jason,

Exceptional EA diagnosis of those past lifetimes of hers using cosmograms, the geodetic equivalents, and the astrological Ages and sub-Ages. Thanks for doing this work and sharing with us all.

God Bless, Rad
cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #155 on: Nov 26, 2011, 03:00 PM »

Hi Jason,

Thank you for doing all of that work and sharing it with us.  (And Rad for encouraging it).  It's an excellent example of what the cosmograms can add to a reading.  I'm going to read it often.  Amazing stuff!  And you make it look so simple  :-)

cat
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #156 on: Nov 28, 2011, 08:42 AM »

Hi Group,

So we have come to the next step in our EA analysis of Mother Teressa that involves the timing of various events that all correlate to the ongoing evolutionary intentions and development of her Soul's intentions in her life. As we know the birth chart correlates to the whole of the Soul's intentions in any given life. The planetary transits to the birth chart correlate with the 'timing' of various evolutionary events and developments that occur as the Soul's life progresses from birth the death.

In EA we want to particularly focus on the transits of the natal Lunar Nodes, the transits of the natal planetary ruler of those natal Lunar Nodes, transits to the natal Lunar Nodes themselves, transits to the natal planetary ruler of those Natal Lunar Nodes, transits to natal Pluto and it's polarity point, the transit of Pluto itself as it forms aspects to natal planets and/or crosses into a new house, and the transit of Mars to the natal chart as it acts out in an instinctual way the desires emanating from Pluto, the Soul, itself.

Below is a timeline of key events in the life of Mother Teressa. Of course there are obviously many other key event in her life that have not been listed. If any of you decide to research her life further to discover other key events please feel free to post them. One of the problems in this timeline is that it is very general: the years are given but not the months/day of specific events except at the very end of the timeline. Nonetheless I would like all of you to try to match up these events with the specific types of EA transits mentioned above. Please post your results as you can, and if you have any questions please ask now.

God Bless, Rad

Mother Teresa Timeline:

Aug 27, 1910 - Born as Agnes Gionxhu Bejuxhiu ans in Skopje in the former Yugoslavia
    1928 - Becomes Roman Catholic Loretto nun and begins noviate training in Loretto Abbey, Dublin, Ireland, takes name Sister Teresa
    1929 - Arrives in Calcutta, India, becomes a teacher at St. Mary's High School
    1937 - Takes final vows as a nun
    1948 - Permitted to leave order and moves to slums to start school
    1948 - Transfers her citizenship from Yugoslavia to India. Left the convent to
    work alone in the slums. Receives medical training in Paris
    1950 - Founds the Missionaries of Charity
    1952 - Opens Nirmal Hriday ("Pure Heart"), home for the dying
    1953 - Opens orphanage
    1957 - Begins her work with lepers for which her order becomes well known around the world
    1958 - Order's first facility outside of Calcutta opens in Drachi, India
    1962 - Wins first prize for work among the poor: Padma Shri award
    1965 - The Catholic Church grants the order permission to organize missions outside of India
    1971 - Receives the Pope John XXIII Peace Prize and uses the $25,000 to build a leper colony
    1979 - Awarded Nobel Peace Prize for work with destitute and dying
    1982 - Persuades the Israelis and Palestinians to cease fire long enough to rescue 37 retarded children from Beirut
    1983 - Has heart attack while visiting Pope John Paul II
    1985 - Awarded ‘Medal of Freedom’
    1989 - Suffers second heart attack, fitted with pacemaker
    1990 - Re-elected superior general of her order of the Missionaries for Charity, despite her wish to step down
    1992 - Enters the hospital in La Jolla, California for treatment of pneumonia and
    congestive heart failure
    1993 - Falls and breaks three ribs in May, hospitalized for malaria in August, undergoes surgery for blocked blood vessel in September
    1996 - Falls and breaks collarbone in April, suffers malarial fever and left ventricle failure in August, receives honorary citizenship on November sixteenth
    March 13, 1997 - Steps down as the head of her order, is succeeded by Sister Nirmala
    September 5, 1997 - Dies of a massive heart attack in Calcutta at the age of 87
cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #157 on: Nov 30, 2011, 07:29 PM »

Hi Rad,

I am not sure I am going to be able to do this.  I seem to have software limitations.  I just tried limiting myself to exact hard aspects only, using Venus, Mars, Pluto and the Nodes only.  It took quite some time only to give me a "Hit Limit reached" error in 1977.  The report up to that point was 167 pages which I tried to save as a pdf.  That was a nightmare and unsuccessful.  I think I would have to do this by individual years on the list and don't think I'm going to have time any time soon to do all of that as I leave on a business trip Friday. I might try to pick maybe three events and run those to take with me.  I'm not even sure how much time I can put into this while I am gone, but I am thinking some experience is better than nothing.  Is that ok?

Thanks
cat
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #158 on: Dec 01, 2011, 08:11 AM »

Hi Cat,

Of course. And have a great trip.

God Bless, Rad
BrendaP

« Reply #159 on: Dec 04, 2011, 12:04 PM »

I am jumping in a bit precipitously, and have some admitted limitations to my learning/understanding. Thanks Rad and Jason for the encouragement. Jason I really enjoyed your segment with Kristin on Saturn and the archetype of shame (tho' did not go there below in my synthesis). When I copied, the spacing got a bit mangled in places. Realize this will not be discussed until others have contributed. Thanks.

In continuing with the discussion relative to the life transits, due to personal limitations, including not having astro software, I will limit this to mainly the repeating archetypes of Uranus/Neptune/Saturn –which kept jumping at me while going through the ephemeris, especially in looking at the transits related to her heart issues from the 1990’s on. There are parts where I am thinking/questioning out loud as I write.

I will backtrack to her natal chart beginning with her natal Uranus Rx in Capricorn, opposing Neptune in Cancer—this can be read on many levels, but it does describe an original injury to her soul that manifests physically and psychically in her body/mind/heart. Uranus is trine her Mercury in Virgo, the ruler of Capricorn, Saturn is square her Venus in Leo (H 8, natural ruler Pluto, ruler of So Node House 11)—the original injury to the heart. The original cause being loss/grief-  Pluto Gemini—Lungs—in Chinese Medicine Lungs hold grief, H 7 natural ruler Venus now in Leo—Heart, prenatal grief held in the heart, she was born into a well house of sorrow. This would have been carried in the genetic level-Saturn, and likely there might have been an actual physical, structural part of her heart (ie valve, scarring) —a physical cause leading to nerve conduction dysfunction, interrupting the rhythm of her heart.  With Venus in Leo squared by Saturn, this makes me think of the term “Heart Small” used by Dr. Leon Hammer (psychiatrist/acupuncturist—“Dragon Rises, Red Bird Flies”) to describe a congenitally induced trauma that indicates true heart organ issues, and which will affect breath, circulation, and the emotional body.
Grand Earth trine Uranus-Moon-Mercury in the Fire houses, Fire element =Heart, also shows the great stress of the emotional body on her heart.—shows a nervous system that is instinctively overly reactive and responsive to its environment.  Mercury/Virgo = Small Intestine,  SI , is a fire official in Chinese Medicine, it is responsible for separating the pure from the turbid. It is paired with the Heart, and in a healthy state, supports emotional clarity and confers wisdom and discernment to the heart/brain. Turbidity = damp= confusion. Emotional stagnation/blockage (Mercury square Pluto) would lead to the heat of stagnation/unresolved emotions (Mars in Virgo-chronic overworking, overly digesting everything in life) heat flaring upwards and attacking the heart, disturbing it’s rhythm (in Western medicine—acid reflux can/does cause heart arrhythmias). There would also be a disturbance in assimilation, an inability to bring in nurturing to self, thus to others, a disturbance in the production of blood (B-12 mfr would be off) affecting heart circulation, and a disruption in serotonin production –which would also perpetuate the Virgo loop of ocd, compulsivity, negativity, guilt.
In a prior life, perhaps the trauma of the loss of Jesus, in this life separation from her father, then mother—especially with the Capricorn-Cancer opposition—themes of Father-Mother, male-female, a  separation of yin and yang, and dissociation  due to “heart shock.”   “Heart Shock”/PTSD  would cause life long disruptions in heart circulation at the physical, spiritual, emotional levels. In the new “Essays in EA, “pp 282-3 JWG literally describes this very same phenomena exactly in the section on Uranus RX.  Uranus Rx at birth “correlates to a Soul who experienced various kind of traumas that remain unresolved in the soul…Uranus Rx at birth it is pointing towards Neptune. In combination this creates a core alienation from the reality of Earth itself, of societies in general, from any sense of meaning for life.”  These emotions will be cycled over and over, and of course, by transit the contents come up once more seeking resolution.
This aspect—also reinforces the solitary path, as she once again separates from mother/father archetypes—and goes on a solitary journey, acting on the call within.  I think this aspect also indicates the massive projection on her by others, which is so big, she feel she can’t live up to these enormous expections, and thus feels she is a fake—leading to the inner void and depression (Cancer-Capricorn=Moon/Saturn).

Since I only looked in the Ephemeris, lacking good software,--I followed the path of her heart issues, beginning in 1992—and the themes that kept popping  out to me were the Saturn/Uranus/Neptune archetypes repeating. Even though, at times the aspects were not always exact, these environmental stresses would start to be percolating in her being—consciously and subconsciously, causing physical, emotional, spiritual stresses to body and psyche.

At any of these times, she could have potentially died, but her Venus in Leo, N Node-Taurus in H 5, she has a great tenacity to the life force, life itself, so she survives multiple assaults.
Where I still have a question unresolved, is how does she rationalize the pomp, pageantry, of the Pope/papacy/Vatican? She gets the repeat message to leave all behind—follow in Jesus path- and walk amongst the most disadvantaged, the most neglected, absolute pariahs. I think in a past life, perhaps when she first met with Jesus, that she might have been quite wealthy—indulging in, enjoying sensuality, excesses, she may have had other lives of power, wealth and prominence in a religious order Vesta-Taurus, H5, opposing So Node Scorpio—and left the material security and hypocrisy of that to follow Jesus, but also retained the guilt, the need to atone related to that ( Virgo/Pisces). Also she had lives where she enjoyed material security and power within religious orders, and then was quite abusive of her power (Rad’s description of her life as Mother Superior). Was it the spiritual-soul level incongruence that set off the heart shocks during these transits?—So when she sees the Pope, she recognizes a life she was part of—many lives ago. As she confronts the original duality—she finds she is neither here nor there---neither really true to following in Jesus path—she does his work, his actions, his service, but not with a wide open compassionate heart—but out of duty and service. And the sacred fire she tends as Vesta keeper of the flame, continues to bring wealth into the church.

Uranus—Saturn—seed consciousness=-follow own inner light, to liberate from consensus, sociocultural conditioning—liberate from male/female (Cancer-Capricorn). Likely a gender switch-high resistance to being in this female body—another cause to be punitive to other females, subsequent devaluing of females in a patriarchal culture.
1983—meets the Pope, has a heart attack-- transiting N Node conjuncts natal Pluto; in May Transiting Pluto and Saturn in Libra (Venus, ruler of N Node in H 5) squares her Natal Pluto (Houses 10-7.) While this shows stresses to her Heart, I think it also goes back to the lack of congruity of the Vatican/Pope and the true message of Jesus, and what her work, and path are truly about. I think it re-shocks her soul with the confrontation of the hypocrisy.  Also in April/May of that year transiting Mars in Taurus conjuncts her natal Saturn squaring  natal Venus—the stress of anger generating heat that injures the heart.

In the 1990’s begins the Uranus/Neptune in Capricorn transits, this starts the “percolation” of the original  trauma into the consciousness for resolution.
1993 – fell, fx 3 ribs; malaria, Sept surgery for blocked blood vessel. Transiting Saturn 26 Aquarius, squares the Natal Nodes; transiting Neptune/Uranus conjunction 18 Capricorn conjunct natal Uranus in Capricorn—bringing the above stresses, recycling the original “heart shock” stoppage of circulation. Transiting Pluto 22 Scorpio conjunct her South node—indicating this comes from past life stresses.
1996— August- L ventricular failure/heart.   Transiting Uranus squares natal Saturn opposing Venus, end of August Mars conjuncts natal Neptune, opposing Uranus –going back to the original trauma.
September 5, 1994, massive MI in Calcutta --  transiting Venus 22 Libra squaring her Nodes, Mars 14 Scorpio, Jupiter 13 Aquarius squares/opposes her Venus in Leo—a great expansion of the heart, emotional desire as she truly leaves the body to merge with the Divine. Because she has such a tenacity to life, I think the push of Mars is needed as a final push. I don’t know much about what EA says about transits at death, but from limited observation, Venus/Jupiter at death seems to indicate leaving the body with grace and ease.

BrendaP

« Reply #160 on: Dec 04, 2011, 12:55 PM »

I just ran a composite chart (mid point method) for her birth and death dates, the Nodes for the composit are at 21 Cancer/Cap (NN/SN), composite Uranus on the composite south node, with composite Neptune/Saturn squaring Uranus/nodes.

Am I correct in interpreting this as that she will continue to carry this trauma into her next life as well?

Thanks
God Bless
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #161 on: Dec 05, 2011, 08:21 AM »

Hi Brenda,

Thanks for doing the work that you have. The only corrections I would have correlate to the astrological correlations you used for the lungs, and for colon/ intestines. The lungs correlate to Uranus, the 11th House, and Aquarius. The colon/intestine correlates to Pluto, the 8th House, and Scorpio. And, yes, with her transition correlating with Venus and Jupiter this is indeed linked with her transition occurring with grace and ease: remember that her great inner darkness was suddenly replaced with the Light of Christ with his arms/hands reaching through the Light to bring her into the astral realms. And, yes, various elements of her unresolved traumas will be carried forwards into her next life.

Your focus on her heart and all that you said was just terrific. Thanks for making this effort Brenda.

God Bless, Rad
BrendaP

« Reply #162 on: Dec 05, 2011, 07:33 PM »

Thank you very much for your feedback and corrections. I was initially very intimidated to even begin, and then I got a bit carried away.

thank you again,
God Bless
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #163 on: Dec 06, 2011, 08:17 AM »

Hi Group,

I would like to know if any of you are planning on completing the next step of Mother Teressa's analysis: the EA transits to her chart.

God Bless, Rad
Gonzalo
Most Active Member

« Reply #164 on: Dec 06, 2011, 08:18 AM »

Hi Rad, and group …

Just posting some further notes about Mother Teressa’s birthchart … though I’ve somehow deviated in what I wrote to some general aspects of archetypes involved…  Pluto 7th House Gemini ruling the 11th House Scorpio South Node would reflect past lives dynamics relating to liberation from established powers occurring through the vehicle of ideas … with the Pluto planetary ruler Mercury in the 9th House, being in Virgo, this contains the potential of these ideas and systems of ideas being synthesized (9th House), but, however, containing elements of different nature (Virgo) that required further discrimination (Virgo) between elements originating in spiritual inspiration and spiritual knowledge forms on one hand … and on the other hand manmade elements originating in beliefs, culture and religion … ie. improper syntheses, so to speak …. I feel there has manifested historically a relation between these types of conceptual artifacts or “creations” and dynamics of social leadership serving to support the cause of minorities or nations within a broader social context of oppression (Pluto 11th House Scorpio), and their collective desires for liberation through different types of means including education and opinion (Gemini) through written material (in recent times …), and in some cases promoting direct action of violent nature (Mars Virgo 9th House, Pluto Gemini being conjunct the north node of Mars in the 7th House Gemini, Pluto and Mars ruled by Mercury which is square to Pluto within the First Quarter phase, and trine Uranus 1st House) …. While these types of movements and groups have manifested at different times and places (I think one example would be the zealots at the time of Jesus) … the Pluto 7th House Gemini could reflect through geodetics a very recent prior lifetime of Teressa’s Soul within a mutable zone during the Cancer period of the Pisces age (Virgo sub-age) … such as India, or Bengala during its struggle early last century for independence and autonomy … the synastry between Teressa´s and Aurobindo’s birthcharts suggests that Teressa may have been influenced by the leadership of Aurobindo at a political level before Aurobindo was imprisoned in 1908, in Calcutta, after which Aurobindo realized his spiritual destiny as a Guru (he was in the 3rd stage Spiritual state) and gave up political activism (Teressa’s North Node in her Taurus 5th House ie, independence and autonomy of Bengala, is conjunct Aurobindo’s Pluto 10th House Taurus; Teressa´s North Node ruler Venus in her  8th House Leo is conjunct Aurobindo’s Uranus Leo in his 12th House, Teressa’s Mars Virgo 9th House conjunct Aurobindo’s Mercury Virgo in his 2nd House, squaring his Nodes…).

Rad, do the symbols mentioned support the hypothesis of such type of very recent past lifetime of Teressa’s Soul?

My feeling is that these types of intellectual and philosophical constructions combining spiritual principles, symbols or inspiration, and manmade, conditioned beliefs and knowledge forms of different nature, at times associated with groups promoting revolutionary social change, have attracted not only Souls within the Individuated state, but also Souls within a Spiritual state … in some cases linked with nationalism, these groups have gathered people from Consensus to Spiritual stages … for different reasons in each case, including unresolved trauma, existing social turmoil, confusion, idealization, unresolved rage or frustration, and pre-existing guilt patterns. Many times the experiences created by Souls through these identity associations have involved intense levels of individual and collective traumas. In Teressa´s birthchart, the existing guilt/atonement pattern seems to have been intensified through these ideological collective involvements, because of the perceived consequences for many people, and because of the unresolved emotional/spiritual needs that remained unaddressed through the external activism.

The point I am interested in refers to these types of improper syntheses and systems combining ideas of different nature, and their potential impact on groups of people specially between the Individuated and the 1stage Spiritual. These thoughts have been appearing in my mind while working on understanding the Mercury/Sun relationship within 1st stage Spiritual …. Working on elaborating this and wanting to find further historical correlations. Ideas seem to have a life of their own, because many people can gravitate to sets of ideas for reasons which are different in every case, and in turn serve to communicate and disseminate these sets of ideas for other people to engage with these sets of ideas, again for their own reasons and according to their own understandin. Aurobindo as an example opposed Gandhi’s idea of active non-violence, granting the people with the God given right to directly fight against the oppression. He probably based on the Gita. The same year Aurobindo was put in jail other great leader of the Bengala movement, Bal Gangadhar Tilak, who was supported by Aurobindo- was also imprisoned. Now, the woman who was an esoterist with Hitler, Savitri Devi, claims having learned from Tilak, who postulated the superiority of the “aryan race”. Symbols too have a life of their own, so the ‘transmission’ of symbols within the knowledge systems can manifest powerful attractions on many people especially if they have been associated to those same symbols in prior lifetimes. Thus, the gravitation to systems of knowledge, occurring for reasons that are Soul specific in each case, and the related group or collective identity associations, can be a causal factor of specific complications within the said evolutionary threshold…  

Rad, do these speculations appear to be on track?

Much thankful for any comments on the above.

God Bless,
with love,
Gonzalo
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: