Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PRACTICING THE EA PARADIGM BY USING THE CHARTS OF FAMOUS PEOPLE  (Read 26901 times)
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #225 on: Mar 02, 2012, 08:17 AM »

Hi Ellen,

Of course. Welcome to this thread.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #226 on: Mar 03, 2012, 08:46 AM »

Hi Ellen,

Thanks for making the effort to do this. In this thread I typically wait for all others who are participating to submit their  own analysis's before I comment for each one. So I will be doing that again. I just wanted to thank you for your effort because I know of the delicate transition you are in in your own Soul journey. I will say right now that you are correct in feeling that Queen Elizabeth is right on the cusp of moving into the first stage individuated evolutionary condition.

God Bless, Rad
cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #227 on: Mar 03, 2012, 08:37 PM »

Hi to All,

I need some clarity here.  I have been working on this chart all day and spent a great deal of time trying to figure out how to make a sesiquadrate work as it contradicted the meaning of the planet by house and sign.  At some point I realized my software was wrong and the aspect was actually a trine!  Much easier but what a waste of time!

I switched to a different software and though I input the same exact birthdata as listed on the chart that Rad posted, the moon is entirely different!  In Rad's chart it is in Taurus in the 3rd House.  My software puts it in apricorn in the 1st house (though the original software mentioned above places it in Taurus in the 3rd House).  I checked with a friend and her software puts it in Capricorn in the 1st house!  So, what is going on here?Huh  

--------------------------------------

I came to the conclusion that it may have to do with the calendar used: Gregorian vs Julian.  I notice Rad's chart says "OS" (old style) so I will go with that - Taurus in the 3rd.  Happy about that as I don't have to change anything I wrote in regard to the moon  :-)

Any help with Elizabeth's moon is appreciated  :-)

cat
« Last Edit: Mar 03, 2012, 08:56 PM by cat777 » Logged
mirta

« Reply #228 on: Mar 04, 2012, 07:16 AM »

Hi Cat,
I had a similar problem calculating asteroids. And yes, the difference is related to calendars.
The chart that Rad posted is calculated according to the julian calendar, used until 1582
God Bless
Mirta
cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #229 on: Mar 04, 2012, 08:02 AM »

Thank you Mirta!  Just another sign I need to upgrade my software  :-)

cat
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #230 on: Mar 04, 2012, 08:51 AM »

Hi Cat,

Solar Fire is the software I use which is known to be pretty darn accurate. The simple test of course is to reflect on Elizabeth's relationship with her sister: the 3rd House Taurus Moon squaring her Pluto in Aquarius in the 1st. And her Moon is then ruled by that Venus in Libra in the 9th: the whole struggle and issue around religion.

God Bless, Rad
cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #231 on: Mar 04, 2012, 02:21 PM »

Hi Rad,

Thank you for the advice!  I have a demo of Solar Fire but am reluctant as my various computers/laptops are mostly Mac - with the exception of this little Windows netbook I seem to use as it allows me to sit on the couch and type on my lap.  Once I wear it out I am not sure I will get another Windows device.  But if I can't find accurate software I might change my mind in regards to that :-)

Thanks for the tip about the Moon.  I was asking in regard to its placement but that is a great hint for when I get to the moon!

Thanks again!

cat
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #232 on: Mar 05, 2012, 05:42 AM »

Wow Ellen - thanks for sharing that piece about the kali yuga. That was very insightful!
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #233 on: Mar 05, 2012, 08:15 AM »

Hi Cat,

"Thanks for the tip about the Moon.  I was asking in regard to its placement but that is a great hint for when I get to the moon!"

The example that I shared about Elizabeth Moon's is in fact to confirm it's placement: in her 3rd House in Taurus. This example would not be the case with a 1st House Capricorn Moon. Another simple example to confirm the 3rd House placement of her Moon is rooted in the fact that her mother had her decapitated by her father: the Taurus Moon in the 3rd squared by her Pluto in Aquarius in the 1st. And that Pluto is the ruler of her 10th house: her father.

God Bless, Rad
cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #234 on: Mar 05, 2012, 07:50 PM »

Hi Rad,

Thanks again.  Looking at the chart with what you have said regarding Anne Boleyn and Mary Tudor, it is pretty clear.  I have a question and may as well ask it now so I can delete this out of my analysis if its wrong.  Pluto square Moon definitely shows problems or issues with female "mother-type" figures such as Anne and Mary.  In Anne's case, Elizabeth did not receive very much in the way of nurturing from her as she was behead when Elizabeth was three.  In Mary's case, Elizabeth did not receive much in the way of nurturing from her due to Elizabeth's refusal to conform to Mary's desire for her to truly convert to her religion (among other things). That said, with Pluto/Moon aspects it is possible to be exposed to female or mother-type figures who encourage emotional self-reliance and inner security. That statement is in regard to Pluto/Moon in general. Is it possible for someone with a Pluto/Moon square to experience both at the same time?  I would think that Catharine Parr and Kat Ashley would fall into the second category as both were very close to Elizabeth and very supportive.  So would this be a complex situation where the soul needs to be thrown in upon itself in order to learn self-reliance via more stressful or traumatic situations, but at the same time needs someone to give them the nurturing they need so the soul isn't totally traumatized or damaged in the process? Is that part of the tension in the square - having it both ways?   Or would the relationship with Catharine Parr and Kat Ashley be found elsewhere?  The Venus in Libra in the 9th seems to fit both situations as religion was a major theme in both of those relationships as well - especially the Catharine Parr relationship. Unlike the relationship with Mary however, it wasn't a battle with one anyone trying to convert the other. Like Elizabeth, C. Parr was a secret Protestant (of course I am talking about Elizabeth's teens - before she was Queen and it was safe for her to publicly practice her own religion). Might the square represent both?  Mary withholding love unless Elizabeth conforms to her wishes and Catharine Parr providing her with love and supporting her desire to follow her conscious?  That sounds more like an opposition, but seems to also describe a square as it would create a great deal of tension - Catholic sister wanting one thing and Protestant step-mother encouraging her to go with her own conscious. 

Thanks,

cat
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #235 on: Mar 06, 2012, 09:00 AM »

Hi Cat,

"That said, with Pluto/Moon aspects it is possible to be exposed to female or mother-type figures who encourage emotional self-reliance and inner security. That statement is in regard to Pluto/Moon in general. Is it possible for someone with a Pluto/Moon square to experience both at the same time?"

Yes, it is entirely possible for that to happen.

God Bless, Rad
Kristin

« Reply #236 on: Mar 07, 2012, 09:43 AM »

Queen Elizabeth

Elizabeth was the only child of Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn. When Anne was unable to produce a male heir, the son Henry desperately needed,  their marriage ended tragically as King Henry had his wife, the mother of Elizabeth executed on patently false charges of witchcraft, incest and adultery on 19 May 1536. Her daughter, Elizabeth, would eventually become England's greatest queen.

Elizabeth was less than three years of age when her mother was executed. With her South Node in Aquarius in the second house in Aquarius, you can see the ongoing lessons in self reliance via the sudden traumatic loss of her mother. The ruler Uranus is in Cancer and is conjunct Saturn as well as the North Node of Saturn in the 7th and they are making an inconjunct to this South Node. Pluto is also in Aquarius in the first house and opposes Saturn and the North Node of Saturn in Cancer in the 7th, Saturn rules her her Ascendant, the cusp of the house where her Pluto resides. Elizabeth’s Moon in Taurus is squared by Pluto and her Moon is also the ruler of Saturn and Uranus in Cancer, the ruler of her South Node and Pluto also reflects her ongoing need to establish self reliance. Pluto not only squares her Moon, but the Moon sesquisquares her Sun in Virgo in the 8th and square Jupiters in the 12th re-stating the early death of her mother who was falsely accused of 8th house wish craft and adultery. The Moon in Taurus in the 3rd also reflects her own mother’s nature as she was known to be the stubborn and somewhat volatile Ann Boleyn.

Even though Elizabeth was the 3rd stage Consensus which is reflected in her desire to follow her conscience in the religion that felt true for her, the Protestant faith, in spite of the consequences and the risks that would result, she was also very non conforming, courageous and rebellious seen with her Pluto in Aquarius in the 1st and South Node in Aquarius in the 2nd, traits universally admired then and now. Traits also that were feared and in some cases despised. She had plenty of enemies especially those indoctrinated in the Catholic Orthodox Church. There will always be more forward thinking, risk taking Souls in every stage of evolution in order to help propel the class and stage forward as Elizabeth is a perfect example of looking at Aquarian combined with Arian symbolism in a 3rd stage Consensus state.

Queen Mary,  a devout Catholic and Elizabeth’s half sister, the Queen that preceded Elizabeth was determined to crush the Protestant faith in which Elizabeth had been educated, and she ordered that everyone attend Catholic Mass. Elizabeth had to outwardly conform but was later charged for being a part of a religious rebellion of Protestant against the Catholic church. The hiding her faith is seen with Venus in Libra in the 9th opposing Neptune in Pisces in the 2nd. Even though ‘she fervently protested her innocence' she was under house arrest for nearly a year.Transiting Pluto was three degrees of Pisces which was inconjunct her Venus in Libra, ruler of her Moon in Taurus. Elizabeth’s Venus opposed her Neptune in Pisces in the second, ruler on the 2nd cusp is Uranus which is in the 7th conjunct Saturn. Also her North Node of Uranus is conjunct her Mars in Gemini which is sequisquare her Pluto in Aquarius in the 1st house. The sister (sibling) creating trauma for her. This conflict of beliefs with the sister is seen with Elizabeth’s Moon in Taurus in the 3rd squaring Pluto in Aquarius, also the ruler of her Taurus Moon is Venus in Libra in the 9th, opposing Neptune in Pisces in the 2nd and Chiron in Aries in the 3rd house. Mary's attempts to have Elizabeth confess to treason for religious rebellion against the Catholic Church was staged in order to prevent Elizabeth from ever being Queen. Elizabeth said," I cannot sin against God and my honor by confessing what is false." Mars in Gemini in the 5th opposing Jupiter in Sagittarius in the 12th.

Elizabeth’s fight for her right to believe in was was true for her has been going on for ages and is seen with South Nodes of Mars and Venus in Libra balsalmic phase in her 9th and squaring Jupiter in Sagittarius in the 12th, also her natal Venus and Mercury in Libra in her ninth house of beliefs and faith, her South Node of Mercury in Libra is also conjunct her Venus in Libra, wanting fairness and equality for all, in particular as it relates to faith. She was also quoted saying that there is “One God” We all Believe in God, Catholics and Protestants alike. As her half sister Mary was dying which meant Elizabeth would become heir to the throne, Mary asked Elizabeth to promise her that she would preserve the Catholic faith and make it the faith practiced for all of England. “ Elizabeth replied.” When I am Queen, I will do what my conscience tells me is best.” Later she was quoted saying, “I will not punish my people for their beliefs, my constant endeavor is to earn their love.” North Node in Leo in the 8th house trine Jupiter in Sagittarius in the 12th house. Elizabeth was a true underdog having so much weighing against her from very early on with a clear difference in faith as the majority of England as well as being labeled illegitimate and a bastard child following the death of her mother. North Node in Leo in the 8th house and ruler Sun in Virgo in the 8th sesquisquare her Moon in Taurus yet with Jupiter in the 12th in Sagittarius trining her North Node she landed on her feet, some historians have called her lucky; she believed that God was protecting her, and she would find herself to be the Queen England needed.

Clearly she has had large leadership roles throughout history, Pluto in the 1st house, South Node of Pluto and Saturn conjunct in Capricorn in the first, also conjunct her Capricorn rising, a Scorpio Mid heaven, ruler Pluto in the first in Aquarius, ruler Uranus in Cancer in the 7th conjunct Saturn. Also the asteroid Amazone is conjunct Neptune in Pisces in the second and trines her Saturn and Uranus in Cancer in the 7th and sextiles her Pluto in the 1st.  She was able to attract an effective council and a population of people to join her pursuits and she had a way of opening people’s rigid minds and consider what is best not just for themselves but for all the people of England as a whole. She has always 'inwardly' rebelled against consensus thinking and in government, Elizabeth was more moderate than her father and half-siblings had been. One of her mottoes was "video et taceo" "I see, and say nothing". She would far rather have kept the peace, as Venus, the ruler of her Moon in Taurus in the 3rd is in Libra as well as Mercury, ruler of her Sun is in Libra in the 9th house. However her Libran spirit in combination with her first house Pluto in Aquarius had her fighting for what she believed in tooth and nail never backing down and had always wanted what was fair and just.

She has been fighting the system and the ways of tradition and for her this goes way back in time seen with Mars and Venus conjunct in Libra in her 9th squaring Saturn and Uranus in Cancer in the 7th, ruler of her Pluto and her South Node. She herself has a high degree of unresolved trauma with a South Node in Aquarius and Pluto in Aquarius, being persecuted for her beliefs similar to times as seen in the times during the Inquisition when the Catholics reigned and killed countless Souls, all in the name of God as they waved their flag with the cross prominently placed. Her South Nodes of Mars and Venus are conjunct in Libra in the 9th and square Saturn, the ruler of her South Node of Pluto and Saturn as well as her ascendant, and Uranus, the ruler of her Pluto and South Node. She also has signatures for being be-headed just like her mother Ann Boelyn seen with Mars in Gemini in the 5th opposing Jupiter in Sagittarius in the 12th, but in her case for opposition in faith, religious practices. An example of devastating religious conflicts in history that may relate to Elizabeth’s past connects potentially to the Spanish Inquisition which took place in the time frame of  1478-1834, remembering Elizabeth was born in 1533, perhaps she reincarnated quickly following some unjust persecutions resulting in an early exit, the ruler of her South Node in Aquarius is Uranus in Cancer conjunct Saturn and is inconjunct her South Node as this region is reflected in the Cardinal Axis in her chart - Pluto in the 1st , South Node of Pluto and Saturn in Capricorn, Cap rising, South Nodes of Mars, Venus, and Mercury in Libra, Natal Mercury and Venus in Libra, Saturn and Uranus in Cancer. Also in the life as Elizabeth she feared a Spanish takeover as conflicts with Spain and Ireland were prevalent. It seemed perhaps there was some redemption with the defeat of the the Spanish Armada but for 15 years following until her death the battles with Spain and Ireland dragged on.

From the start of Elizabeth's reign, it was expected that she would marry as it was believed only in marriage would she find security and produce an heir. Various prospects were paraded in front of her from different countries in order to entice her into marriage. Venus is in Libra in the 9th house. Venus rules her Moon in Taurus in the 3rd which is the ruler of her Saturn, Uranus in the 7th in Cancer. Looking at the 7th house cusp you find Cancer, ruler Moon in Taurus in the 3rd, ruler Venus Libra in the 9th house, international suitors. She was said to have been in love with her childhood friend Explorer Lord Robert Dudley but he was already married and her conservative peers strongly discouraged this union even after his wife died, there were rumors of an up-rise if the marriage ever occurred. Dudley at some point married again and although Elizabeth chose not to marry him herself she was still extremely jealous and ‘Dudley remained at the ‘center of Elizabeth’s emotional life’. She held onto him until the end, and on her deathbed she was said to have whispered his name. In the movie Elizabeth Dudley was found to have betrayed her and it was in that scene where she said, “I have become a virgin.” North Node in Leo in the 8th., ruler Sun, in Virgo,virgin, in the 8th house. The title Virgin Queen,  (not 'literally’ a virgin) came to be because she chose not to marry and as a result not did she produce an heir.

“Elizabeth enjoyed the company of men but patriarchal society was probably one of the driving reason's behind Elizabeth's decision not to marry. Since men commanded more authority and respect than women in England, Elizabeth would have become the Queen Consort had she married, essentially losing all of her power”. She wanted ultimate control in her relationships because of all that she felt stripped of in the past, especially by the male race and those that held positions of authority South Node in Aquarius, ruler Uranus conjunct Saturn in the 7th in Cancer. Also South Nodes of Mars and Venus balsalmic in Libra, making a t-square to her South Nodes of Pluto and Saturn in Capricorn/Cap ascendant and her natal Uranus, ruler her South Node and Pluto and Saturn in Cancer. She was tough as nails on the outside but soft as butter on the inside if anyone was fortunate to experience her vulnerability. The rulers of her South Node and Pluto in Aquarius are conjunct in Cancer. She took on the mantle of the Virgin Queen, declaring herself MARRIED TO ENGLAND, North Node in Leo in the 8th, ruler the Sun in Virgo also in the 8th and she was truly metamorphosized in that role. One of the line’s in the movie Elizabeth, the Golden Years, Elizabeth played by Cate Blanchet she said, “I gave England my life, must I also given them my Soul." North Node in Leo in the 8th house, ruler Sun in Virgo in the 8th, squaring Jupiter in the 12th house reflecting in total here the sacrifices she made

Elizabeth was  clearly unique as well as ‘special’ for as a woman of the time she held an unusual amount of power, Pluto in the 1st in Aquarius, South Node in Aquarius, Ruler Uranus in Cancer new phase to Saturn in the 7th house. Also Mars in Gemini in the 5th trining Mercury in Libra in the 9th house as well as Jupiter in Sagittarius in the 12th trining her North Node in Leo in the 8th house. She had a way of also shocking and surprising people into new ways and new rules of her making, structures that supported all her people versus just one faith and doing what she could that was right for what was going on at the time.   Her strong Libra signatures ie ruler of her South Node and Pluto, Ascendant being conjunct in her 7th house. Also her Venus and Mercury in Libra as well and her South Nodes of Mars and Venus in Libra , it is written that she sat on the fence was “cautious in foreign affairs moving between the major powers of France and Spain.

Elizabeth's foreign policy was largely defensive. South Node in the 2nd, ruler Uranus in Cancer in the 7th conjunct Saturn. Also her South Node of Pluto and Saturn are retrograde and conjunct not only eachother but also her ascendent. Only through the activities of her fleets did Elizabeth pursue an aggressive policy. This paid off in the war against Spain, 80% of which was fought at sea.”  In the movie Elizabeth the Golden Years there is a scene that captures her spirit...she is there in front of her army on her horse as they witness the Spanish fleet approaching their shores, she is in full armor with her fair skin and long red wild hair blowing in the wind. The leader shouts, “Soon now we will meet them face to face. I am resolved in the act of battle to live or die amongst you all. When this day of battle is ended we meet again in heaven or on the field of victory.” She was an absolute vision of Pluto in the first house in Aquarius in this scene, ruler Uranus in Cancer conjunct Saturn and North Node of Neptune in the 7th. Also North Node of Leo in the 8th, ruler Sun in Virgo in the 8th house. Though Elizabeth followed a largely defensive foreign policy, her reign raised England's status abroad. "She is only a woman, only mistress of half an island," marveled Pope Sixtus V, "and yet she makes herself feared by Spain, by France, by the Empire, by all". Under Elizabeth, the nation gained a new self-confidence and sense of sovereignty, as Christendom fragmented. She certainly had something to prove and she proved herself well not only to herself but to the male dominated world. A quote in the movie Elizabeth when Dudley is trying to publicly win her affection and calling her “My Elizabeth,” she spins on her heels and says “I AM NO MAN’S ELIZABETH.” “I will have one mistress here and no master.” She herself was her master, she and God.

With a North Node in Leo in the 8th, it is essential in order to get her power back and establish her own place in the world again to not only protect her people but to establish rules that are fair for all..It was clearly a life for her not only to be Queen but to use her power to allow people to believe freely without repercussion, The themes of power continue with  Pluto in the first, , North Node in the 8th in Leo and a Scorpio Mid Heaven, in spite of the fact she was an underdog because of her not confirming to the Catholic faith and being labeled an illegitimate or a bastard child. She has her own history of unresolved trauma and being force fed various religions and/or being caught going against governing religious ways and being burned for it. Her South Node of Uranus is in Sagittarius in the 11th house of trauma and is opposed by her natal Mars in Gemini. Her Mars in Gemini is making a sesquisquare to Pluto in the first in Aquarius, being burned for her beliefs. Elizabeth has Venus in Libra in the 9th opposing Neptune in Pisces and squaring her Cap ascendant. She also had Mercury in Libra in the 9th and it trines her Mars in Gemini in the 5th, a country with two faiths, free to worship as they wish, also her desire driven attempt to unite the will of the people and earn their love in the process, Mars in the 5th, ruler Mercury in Libra in the 9th. Also North Node in Leo in the 8th and this trines Jupiter in Sagittarius in the 12th house.

“I am called the Virgin Queen”
“I have no master”
“I am childless”
“I am Mother to my people”.
“I am your queen”
  “I am myself.”

“I am called the Virgin Queen” - North Node in Leo in the 8th, ruler Sun in Virgo in the 8th.

“I have no master” - Pluto in the 1st house in Aquarius. North Node in Leo in the 8th.

“I am childless” -Pluto in the 1st in Aquarius square Moon in Taurus. Moon in Aquarius sesquisquare Sun in Virgo in the 8th, Mercury, ruler of her 5th house is square Saturn and Uranus in Cancer in the 7th.

“I am Mother to my people” - Mercury, ruler of her 5th house is in the 9th in Libra and trining Mars in Gemini in the 5th. Also Saturn and Uranus conjunct in Cancer in the 7th.

“I am your queen”
- North Node in Leo in the 8th, Mercury, ruler of the 5th is in Libra in the 9th trining Mars in Gemini in the 5th.

“I am myself.” - Pluto in the 1st in Aquarius, South Node in Aquarius in the 2nd, Taurus Moon.

There is quite a stellium of the North Node planets in her 7th house, re-stating her need to work to establish justice for her people and her role in making this happen in a far reaching, potentially regal or royal way seen with North Nodes of Neptune and Venus in Leo in the 7th, along with her North Node of Pluto, Jupiter and Saturn conjunct her natal Uranus and Saturn in Cancer in the 7th. It feels also however with this sort of signature that she may end up in a marriage or union next time around where she can have a partner of her choosing where her power would not have to be sacrificed in any way and together they would ideally reflect a powerful example of gender equality, her leading the way of course.

“After the short reigns of Elizabeth's brother and sister, her 44 years on the throne provided welcome stability for the kingdom and helped forge a sense of national identity.” Her unusually long reign is seen with the ruler of her South node and Pluto in Aquarius being Uranus in Cancer conjunct Saturn, the ruler of her Ascendant. Also her North Node of Saturn conjunct her natal Saturn and her North node of Jupiter conjuncts her Uranus, in the 7th. She had a way of surrounding herself with the right people. “She always worked with parliament and advisers she could trust would tell her the truth”, Jupiter in Sagittarius in the 12th house trines her North Node in Leo in the 8th house. “Right from the start, the shrewd Sir William Cecil served as Elizabeth's chief Secretary of State. In 1571, Elizabeth named him Lord Burleigh, moved him to the position of Lord Treasurer, and replaced him as Secretary of State with the more cutthroat but nevertheless loyal Francis Walsingham. The talents of Burleigh and Walsingham, and Elizabeth's ability to work productively with them, were perhaps the most crucial strengths of Elizabeth's rule. One of the great attributes of an Amazon leader his to surround herself with the right people, those she can fully trust. It is the power of delegation and knowing who to place where and in what role that . Elizabeth has Amazon in Pisces conjunct Neptune in the 2nd house and this trines her Saturn and North Node of Saturn in Cancer in the 7th house. Also Her Amazon sextiles Pluto in Aquarius in the 1st house. Saturn is delegation and with her Saturn conjunct Uranus, the ruler of her Pluto an South Node in Aquarius, this contributes to her ability to observe a whole group, Uranus/Aquarius, understanding the individual strengths within that group and being able to appropriately place them in a way that best supports her bottom line.

What I found to be most fascinating of all was that she not only came into power toward the end of the dark and difficult Kali Yuga (her life 1533-1603), the end of the 12,000 year cycle according to Sri Yukteswar was 1599, the Kali Yuga representing a descent into the darkest period of the cycle in history, she did so for 44 years. As the name suggests, Kali, going down into the underworld and then rising up above the ashes. The darkness on this planet during her reign was peaking and she lead England impressively out of the dark and into a relatively more objective light. South Nodes of Pluto and Saturn conjunct in Capricorn on her Ascendant, ruler natal Saturn conjunct Uranus in Cancer in the 7th, Uranus the ruler of her natal Pluto and South Node in Aquarius. Although the female race continues to fight to find their equal place in the world now over 400 years later, as we are still making our way ‘out of the dark’ Elizabeth was a symbolic seed for woman to take back what was exclusively theirs once more. Elizabeth’s Original Lilith is conjunct her 12th house Jupiter in Sagittarius and this trines her Resolution Lilith in Aries in the 3rd house. which I feel was the driving impulse in her to do what ‘her conscience told her to do was right.” She embodied a woman taking back her God given right to be who she is, naturally so, although Elizabeth was still conditioned by culture largely at that time, she also represented a woman who would not submit to a man, her God, her truth and her power were far too sacred. She also moved with the attitude, of “this is who I am, take it or leave it”, also knowing full well how to take care of herself and be a group of one if necessary, Pluto in the 1st in Aquarius, South Node in Aquarius in the 2nd, ruler Uranus in Cancer new phase to Saturn in the 7th house.

“Elizabeth's reign, known as the Elizabethan era became idealized as a time when crown, church and parliament had worked in constitutional balance." Pluto Polarity Point in Leo in her 7th house conjunct her Saturn in Cancer, North Node of Saturn which is also conjunct her Uranus, ruler of her South Node and Pluto. Also North Node in Leo in the 8th trining Jupiter in Sagittarius. The time of Elizabeth’s reign was known as the GOLDEN AGE North Node in Leo in the 8th house.

By the time of her death, England was the richest and most powerful country in Europe!!!
(incredible, and she was ‘only a woman’)

Peace,
Kristin
« Last Edit: Mar 14, 2012, 10:11 AM by Kristin » Logged
mirta

« Reply #237 on: Mar 09, 2012, 06:57 AM »

Hi Rad,
Sorry for the delay in posting Queen Elizabeth’s analysis. I couldn’t  do anything the last week and I am resuming the work now, so I will need a few days more.
I have a procedure question. Looking at virginity I am not sure if I analyze all here, or only some general considerations because we will have another step regarding sexuality. 
Thanks for your patience.
God Bless
Mirta
cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #238 on: Mar 09, 2012, 05:08 PM »

With Pluto Rx in Aq in the 1st House, Elizabeth's prior evolutionary intention and desire was to discover something new and unique about herself. This required having a great deal of freedom and independence in order to initiate and fulfill any desire or experience her soul deemed necessary in order for her to discover who and what she was. She was learning to liberate herself from crystallized and out-moded forms of self-definition that were a reflection of past conditioning patterns that arbitrarily defined her and influenced her behavior and her actions in the past. She was learning to resist being conditioned and defined by the customs of society, her culture, religion and parental influences.  With the SN in Aq in the 2nd House,  she experienced many disappointments, separations, rejection and other emotional shocks in her previous lives which served the purpose of teaching her to look within and identify her own resources in order to become self-reliant and self-sufficient. The SNR is Uranus which is conjunct Saturn in Cancer in the 7th House. The emotional shocks she experienced in the past were mostly related to her family relationships.

Pluto's Polarity Point is in Leo in the 7th House. Elizabeth's current evolutionary intention and desire is to move away from being a loner and learn to form social relationships with other people who can give her recognition and feedback. Uranus and Saturn are in Cancer in the 7th house indicating that her soul worked to develop PPP in prior lives through traumatic experiences and relationships involving family members which served to help her develop an objective awareness of herself and understand herself in a social context. The NN is in Leo ruled by the Sun in Virgo both in the 8th house.  In her current life, Elizabeth's special purpose and function in the world was to serve others by becoming a powerful queen.  She would need to form relationships with powerful political figures who recognized her as special, unique and royal and who were willing to support her.  In order to actualize and fulfill her special destiny, she would experience many cataclysmic events and crises throughout her life in which issues of trust, betrayal, control, manipulation, and domination were key themes.  She would need to learn to discriminate in regard to who she formed relationships with by examining the motives and intentions of those she initiated relationships with.

The SN in Aq in the 2nd House forms a waxing inconjunct with Venus in Libra in the 9th House.  In prior lives Elizabeth rebelled against the status quo and resisted anything which attempted to define her or restrict her freedom of self-expression. She had a deep need to discover and actualize her own personal truth in relation to what constitutes value and meaning in her life and was aware that she had something special to do but did not know how to link it through service to others or the whole.  Pluto is in Aquarius in the 1st House forming a waning sesiquadrate with the Sun in Virgo in the 8th House. The soul's prior evolutionary intention has been to creatively develop a special purpose in life. Crisis situations occur as the soul needs to learn everything there is to learn about cultures, social traditions, customs, norms, rules, laws, regulations and taboos before this special purpose can be actualized and established on society's terms. Elizabeth came into her current life with something very special to accomplish which would lead to a life of relative fame, recognition, and acclaim.  Although her father, King Henry VIII, neglected her most his life, Elizabeth actively identified with him as he was a larger than life figure who symbolized the social power that was part of her own special destiny.   “Elizabeth’s fondness for her father, and their shared love of learning and theology, is shown in the present she gave him in 1546 – a book of Catherine Parr’s prayers translated into French, Latin and Italian, along with a letter in which she called Henry her “matchless and most benevolent father” and went on to say that she was “not only…an imitator of his virtues but indeed…an inheritor of them.” It does not seem that Elizabeth was just massaging Henry’s ego, but that she truly loved and admired her father. This is apparent when we consider that she “devoured” Henry VIII’s throne speech at Parliament on Christmas Eve 1545 and that she used his ideas, his manner and his phrasing decades later in her speeches as Queen.”

Pluto Rx in Aq in the 1st House is in a first quarter phase trine with Mars in Gemini in the 5th House.  In previous lives Elizabeth was learning to reject consensus conditioning  and to rebel against anything that attempted to define her. The first quarter phase trine indicates that she evolved to a point in which her soul desired to consistently express its power and individuality in its own unique way within the context of daily life.  With Mars in Gemini in the 5th house, she would express her individuality and uniqueness mainly by sharing her ideas and opinions through creative writing and speech, her relationships with her siblings, relatives and romantic partners, and through her special destiny as Queen of England.  Elizabeth was an independent thinker who questioned every accepted opinion and belief established by any authority. She resisted anyone or anything that tried to restrict her in any way especially in regard to her gender. Elizabeth was argumentative and preferred to create her own mental constructions rather than accept those of others. She came across as self-inflated and self-important always expecting others to recognize and acknowledge her as special and important. Her soul chose to be like this because she didn't have any any personal control over her life or destiny in previous lives. Her soul desired to counteract a prior life lack of personal power by creating a life in which soul strengthening could occur.  Mars is trine Mercury which is conjunct Venus in Libra in the 9th house and rules her 5th house cusp.  Elizabeth was an eloquent speaker and writer who thoroughly enjoyed the written and spoken word and liked to engage in enlightening conversations. Her favorite intellectual topic was philosophy and religion. She had the ability to see and understand all points of view and saw value in almost any perspective or opinion.  Mars is square the Sun in Virgo in the 8th house which rules the 8th house cusp. Elizabeth would endure a great deal of conflict, and many power struggles,  in order to establish and maintain her special purpose and function in society as Queen of England.  Secret plots to put her on the throne before her rightful time, and to overthrow her,  occurred throughout her life, often involving siblings or other relatives such as her cousin, Mary Queen of Scots. Mars is semi-square (waxing)  Saturn conjunct Uranus in Cancer in the 7th House. Elizabeth had to struggle to actualize her special destiny and become queen as her father, King Henry VIII, had declared her a bastard after her half-brother Edward VI was born. Although Elizabeth eventually became Queen, others looking to overthrow her would always use  this past declaration of  “illegitamacy” as an excuse to plot against her.  Mars is quintile (waning) Neptune Rx in Pisces in the 3rd house which is opposite the 9th House cusp in Libra.  Elizabeth was learning to relate to herself in an entirely new way as she was developing an awareness of her universal or timeless self and her relationship to God.  She was intuitive and in the process of developing a new passion for all that is spiritual.  On some level she was  increasingly realizing her cosmic role in relation to her role as Queen of England. She was able to heal the religious divide in England created in the realms of her siblings, the Protestant Edward and the Catholic Mary, through her “Act of Supremacy” and “The Act of Uniformity” which together appeased both Protestants and Catholics.  Under the “Act of Supremacy” she modified the title  "Head of the Church in England", which was used by both her father and brother, making it "Supreme Governor of the Church in England".  This was to appease Catholics who could not accept the monarch as "Head of the Church" as they saw the Pope in that role. The “Act of Uniformity” established a set form of worship incorporating the Prayer books of Edward VI and wording the meaning of communion in such a way that its vagueness allowed both Protestants and Catholics to participate. In addition it retained the ornaments and vestments of the Church as they had been before the reforms made during Edward's reign. In doing so, Elizabeth found a creative way to prevent civil war and at the same time allow for the religious beliefs and values of all of her subjects to be honored.

Pluto in Aquarius in the 1st House forms a waxing square with the Moon in Taurus in the 3rd House. The prior evolutionary intent is to eliminate all external emotional dependencies in order to induce the lesson of internal security.  This aspect promotes difficult emotional experiences with females or mother-type figures who are typically dominant, control oriented people with intense and rigid standards of conduct that they project onto the person with this aspect.  Elizabeth's older half-sister Mary is such a figure. With the Moon in Taurus ruled by Venus in Libra in the 9th house, the source of conflict between them was religion.  Mary was a devout Catholic and Elizabeth a Protestant.   “Elizabeth considered Mary's love of display a symbol of the papists and Mary saw Elizabeth as a icon of the new religion.” The Moon is opposite the MC in Scorpio indicating that these religious conflicts were not just about religion but about   issues of power, betrayal, and paranoia as well as Mary had to live in fear of Protestant Plots to overthrow her and place Elizabeth on the throne. Elizabeth lived in fear of the very same thing as she could be charged with treason even if she had nothing to do with such a plot. Mary tried again and again to get Elizabeth to convert and when Elizabeth refused, Mary would deal her an emotional blow ranging from withholding emotional expression in icy silence to having her arrested and sent to the tower. These experiences were necessary in order to throw Elizabeth in upon herself in order to learn to be emotionally self-reliant and emotionally self-sufficient. Those with Pluto square Moon may also be exposed to female or mother-type figures who encourage emotional self-reliance and inner security. Two women who played a major role in Elizabeth's life did just that:  Kat Ashley and Catharine Parr.  “The primary mother figure for Elizabeth Tudor, save for her lifelong attendant and friend Katherine (nee Champernowne) Ashley, was undoubtedly Katherine Parr, the sixth and final wife of Henry VIII. A fellow reformist, Katherine and Elizabeth shared their faith and a dedication to higher learning... Katherine was responsible for facilitating Elizabeth’s superb education, and giving her motherly affection and guidance.”  The tension in the square is apparent as with this aspect, Elizabeth experienced both types of “mother-like” figures durning the same period in her life.  Being that the Pluto/Moon square serves to help induce emotional self-reliance and self-sufficiency, it also helps show the reason Elizabeth's soul chose a life in which her mother would be taken from her very early in life.  Her mother, Anne Boleyn, was beheaded before Elizabeth was three years old (Moon sq Pluto in the 1st (head).  Interesting to note, the fixed star Algol (beheading) was conjunct Anne's Mercury at 19 Taurus which is conjunct Elizabeth's IC (Cancer ruled by Moon in Taurus in 3rd square Pluto).

Pluto in Aquarius in the 1st House forms a waning Novile with Jupiter in Sagittarius in the 12th House which rules both her 11th and 12th houses. The prior evolutionary intention has been to develop the intuitive dynamic.  Elizabeth's soul has developed an awareness of universal forces and has desired to understand the principles of natural law and to be spiritually free. Based upon the cumulative effect of past actions, Elizabeth has  developed an understanding of natural law which has served to help her transform the intellectual limitations described by her Mercury in Libra in the 9th house – in other words, precribing to the religious beliefs of other people or society. Intellectual and philosophical confrontations have helped her transcend the limitations of the imposed religious and philosophical orientation of her environment. She instinctually challenges  any doctrine that restricts one's right to experience or understand truth beyond the boundaries of such a doctrine or from a higher perspective. Elizabeth has strong convictions and moral principles that dictate her actions and the courage to be different and resist peer pressure in relation to her religious and spiritual beliefs.  

Pluto in Aquarius in the 1st House forms a waning trine with Venus conjunct Mercury in Libra in the 9th house indicating the soul's desire to expand and refine its abstract and social mind. The prior evolutionary intent is to learn to relate to oneself, love oneself, and supply the answer to one's own needs in a self-reliant and self-sufficient way. In addition, there is an evolutionary desire or intent for intellectual confrontations with others so that fixed and rigid ideas can be reformulated. With Mercury conjunct Venus in Libra in the 9th house, Elizabeth's mind is focused on what she has already decided is important in relation to her beliefs and values and those of other people.  Mercury is sextile Jupiter in Sagittarius in the 12th house and trine Mars in Gemini in the 5th house. Elizabeth had an active mind and an extraordinary aptitude for learning. She was a good conversationalist with a masterful command of language. She was sensitive in regard to other people's beliefs and values and could see and understand all sides of an argument. With Mars opposition Jupiter in Sagittarius in the 12th house, she loved to debate especially about religious, spiritual and philosophical issues. “ She liked nothing more than to debate issues. It was said that she particularly enjoyed religious debates, refusing to hold an investigation into Walter Raleigh's rumoured atheism because she enjoyed their arguments.”  With Mercury conjunct Venus in Libra in the 9th House,  Elizabeth developed the power and ability to understand how society works which enabled her to establish herself and actualize her special destiny within it without society feeling threatened by her. She was able to deal with the religious issues of the time in a manner that was acceptable to the majority of people she ruled.  “ When Elizabeth became Queen in the November of 1558, it was widely believed that she would restore the Protestant faith in England. Mary's persecution of Protestants had done much damage to the standing of Catholicism in England, and the number of Protestants in the country was steadily increasing. Although Elizabeth had adhered to the Catholic faith during her sister's reign, she had been raised a Protestant, and was committed to that faith. Elizabeth's religious views were remarkably tolerant for the age in which she lived. She believed sincerely in her own faith, but she also believed in religious toleration, and that Catholics and Protestants were both part of the same faith. "There is only one Christ, Jesus, one faith" she exclaimed later in her reign, "all else is a dispute over trifles." She also declared that she had "no desire to make windows into men's souls".  Throughout her reign, Elizabeth's main concern was the peace and stability of the realm, and religious persecution was only adopted when certain religious groups threatened this peace.”

The SN is in Aq in the 2nd House ruled by Uranus which forms a waxing conjunction with  Saturn in Cancer in the 7th House.  In previous lives Elizabeth experienced emotional shocks and trauma through her family relationships. Her parents did not acknowledge that she was a unique individual and support her individuality. She did not relate to her parents as she felt very different from them and alientated from them. This occurred in order to force her in upon herself so she could learn to look within and learn to nurture herself rather than deriving her emotional security from external sources.  Past life childhood experiences caused her to have displaced emotions in adulthood which she projected onto her friends, lovers and past life partners. She experienced problems in her relationships on a cyclic basis as the other people in her life failed to fulfill the emotional demands she projected onto them. This served to throw her in upon herself in order for her to learn to objectively examine the underlying causes of her emotions, moods and feelings and to identify her own resources in order to become self-reliant and self-sufficient.  Subconscious memories of sudden loss or feeling trapped in restrictive relationships in the past have created a core sense of detachment from those she forms relationships with in her current life.   Whenever a relationship becomes too confining or she feels it is too restrictive she rejects the relationship. On an unconscious level she is always looking for a way to exit or escape from relationships as she is afraid of
losing her sense of freedom and individuality.   Uranus and Saturn in Cancer in the 7th  house are trine the MC in Scorpio indicating prior life experiences with a powerful and authorative father.  Uranus and Saturn are semi-sextile the NN in Leo in the 8th house indicating a current life intention to be separated from family members who are symbols of power and royalty. Elizabeth's father,  Henry VIII, (Uranus/Saturn trine MC), was a powerful and authoritive king, who had Elizabeth's mother, Queen Anne Boleyn, beheaded, when Elizabeth was barely three years old, declaring her a bastard and sending her to live in isolation from him and other family members in a separate estate.
Elizabeth was raised by servants -  “We are more bound to them that bringeth us up well, than to our parents, for our parents do that which is natural for them, that is bringeth us into the world, but our bringers up are a cause to make us live well in it.” - (Elizabeth).
With Uranus in Cancer, Elizabeth was determined not to follow in her mother's footsteps.  Saturn is semi-sextile the NN in Leo and sextile the Sun in Virgo, both in the 8th house, symbolizing her distrust of forming intimate relationships with men who might at any time betray her, abandon her, or have her put to death in the same way her father did with his many wives. “Elizabeth's journey to the throne was indeed one that could have defeated a lesser spirit.  Until she was ten, and her father's marriage with Catherine Parr, her life was marked with a constant change of stepmothers. Watching her father's relationships with the women in his life probably taught her many things. One hard lesson she learnt at eight: what her father professed to love one day he could simply destroy the next.  It's not surprising that Elizabeth said, not long after Katherine Howard's execution, 'I shall never marry. '” Saturn is inconjunct the SN and Uranus is biquintile the SN indicating that the same dynamic was in play in previous lives.  With Taurus on the 4th house cusp, Elizabeth would learn to nurture herself and supply for her own emotional needs and emotional security. The Moon which rules Cancer is in Taurus in the 3rd House. Elizabeth chose to nuture herself and her mind by reading, writing and studying (Mercury and Venus in the 9th house)  and sustain herself emotionally through music (Saturn trine Neptune Rx in the 2nd).  With Mars in Gemini in the 5th House trine Mercury in Libra in the 9th Elizabeth was instinctually driven to study and learn foreign languages and could read and speak five languages fluently.

With PPP in Leo in the 7th House, Elizabeth came into this life as a natural loner with a prior life instinctual impulse to maintain her need for freedom and independence. Previous lives of isolation brought her to a point in which her growth was limited and she needed to learn to open up to other people in order to learn who and what she was and to actualize her special destiny. Early in life Elizabeth would experience difficulties in relationships manifesting as emotional, intellectual, and physical confrontations with other people as she had an evolutionary need to experience the sense of being attacked by others, or attacking others,  and of being misunderstood or misunderstanding another.  These confrontations served to help Elizabeth develop an awareness of other people's motives and intentions in order to gain an understanding of where they were coming from.   The NN is in Leo in the 8th House trine Jupiter in Sag in the 12th house.   Elizabeth's early years were fraught with danger as powerful men tried to use her as a pawn in order to achieve their political ambitions. “Powerful, cruel men all played a part in the early years of Elizabeth - Thomas Seymour, Edward Seymour, John Dudley and Thomas Wyatt. All these men tried to use Elizabeth and tried to ensnare her into their webs of political intrigue and danger.”  Elizabeth often feigned illness in order to avoid becoming involved in dangerous or life-threatening situations.  The NNR is the Sun in Virgo in the 8th House.  Elizabeth would experience cataclysmic events and crisises throughout her life before and after establishing her special purpose and function in the world as Queen of England. These events would force her to examine the motives and intentions of anyone trying to establish an intimate relationship with her. The Sun in Virgo in the 8th House (NNR) forms a waxing sextile with Uranus (SNR), which is conjunct Saturn, in Cancer in the 7th house. Elizabeth's desire to maintain her freedom and independence coupled with her need and desire to open up to others and form close emotional relationships led her learn to withhold her love and avoid committing herself in intimate, sexual or political relationships with powerful men whom she perceived as having hidden motives or agendas when proposing marriage to her in a very unusual and unique way.  “The tension and risk of civil war amongst the nobles on account of the reluctance of Elizabeth towards male company and outright refusal to marriage cannot be underestimated. Parliament repeatedly petitioned her to marry and in 1566 the House of Commons even threatened to withhold funds if she did not marry. To end the intolerable tension, Elizabeth manufactured a brilliant solution--from no earlier than 1566 she began wearing a wedding band as recognition to her "marriage to England". Thus from 1566, she maintained she was technically married. Furthermore, it appears from the same time Elizabeth permitted a handful of trusted men of her court to enter her private quarters, causing the spreading of numerous rumours of the Queen having illicit "affairs", including Rober Dudley, Earl of Leicester and later such nobles as François, Duke of Anjou in 1581-- 22 years her junior.”  With PPP in Leo in the 7th House,  Elizabeth was either instinctually attracted to a diversity of potential partners.   Many of these attractions were physical or sexual attractions.  Mars is in Gemini in the 5th house suggests she had multiple romantic affairs that may or may not have been sexual in nature.  “...she adored the attention and encouraged the advances of a number of famous English names from the Tudor era, namely Christopher Hatton, Walter Raleigh and Robert Dudley...” In addition she was “approached by many foreign suitors  including Philip of Spain, Arch Duke Charles of Austria, and Prince Henry of Anjou.”
With PPP in Leo in the 7th House, Elizabeth sought out relationships in which she was the dominant force leading to  unequal situations.  These relationships would end in separation and allow her to maintain her 1st House Pluto prior life orientation towards freedom and independence.  This of course kept her from meeting her current evolutionary needs and desires as she refused to form relationships with another on an equal basis out of a fear that doing so  might interfere with her actualizing and maintaining her special destiny. Over the course of her life, she would seek out relationships only to reject and repel them over and over again.

Although Elizabeth never married and is known as “The Virgin Queen,”  she was not likely a virgin.  Mars in Gemini in the 5th is symbolic of having multiple lovers or children. It is also an indication of sexual issues involving siblings or parents.  Scorpio is on the 10th house cusp and its ruler, Pluto is in AQ in the 1st house, symbolizing physical sexual abuse by a father figure which may possibly have led to a birth.  Elizabeth's “step-father,” Thomas Seymour, who married Elizabeth's step-mother, Catharine Parr, often visited her bedchamber when she was a  14 year old teenager.  There is speculation that they had sexual relations and he may have impregnated her. “During her two year stay at Chelsea, there is strong evidence that Thomas Seymour repeatedly raped and sexually molested Elizabeth resulting in her falling pregnant.”  According to Alison Weir,  “Throughout the spring and early summer of 1549, gossip about the Admiral and the Lady Elizabeth continued. Jane Dormer remembered a country midwife alleging that around this time a gentleman had called upon her in the middle of the night and taken her blindfolded, riding pillion, to a great mansion that she had never seen before, there to attend to 'a very fair young lady'. When the child was born, the man caused it to be 'miserably destroyed'. Many believed, then and later, that the young mother was none other than Elizabeth, although there is no other evidence for it and the midwife herself could not be sure of the identity of her patient."

In addition to a possible prenancy at age 14, there is speculation that Elizabeth had a child with Robert Dudley.  “...there were rumours of affairs even during her lifetime - the majority of which surrounded her intense friendship with Robert Dudley, the Earl of Leicester, a cousin of the Queen's and a friend from childhood... In 1559 she had his bedchamber moved next to her personal apartments, further igniting rumours of a sexual liaison...by the end of 1561 Elizabeth was confined to bed with a mysterious illness...According to witnesses she was suffering from dropsy...The Spanish ambassador reported she had a swelling of the abdomen...But by far the most compelling evidence is the testimony of the man who claimed to be the product of that pregnancy...Arthur Dudley... recorded in three letters, known collectively as the Englefield Papers.... After surviving  her brush with smallpox...  She suddenly composed a very personal set of prayers that seemed to refer to a great sin she had committed..She made some harsh decisions during her reign - dispatching fleets and waging wars - but in these prayers she is confessing to a sexual sin and one of the greatest sacrifices of her life: the abandonment of a child by its mother."

Did Elizabeth become pregnant and give up her children?  I'm not sure but its possible.  Mars is in Gemini in the 5th house and the Moon in Taurus in the 3rd house which can correlate to multiple children.  Gemini is ruled by Mercury in Libra in the 9th house and Taurus by Venus in Libra in the 9th house – duplicity regarding relationships with children?. The Moon opposite Scorpio MC – abandonment of children for political reasons? The Moon which rules Cancer on the 7th house is sesiquadrate the Sun in Virgo in the 8th house which is square Jupiter in Sagittarius in the 12th house - – guilt, lies, denial, suffering  due to abandoning a baby?  Mercury is square Uranus in the 7th conjunct Saturn and opposition the moon in the 3rd – separation from the responsibility of her babies?  . Mars semi-sextile Saturn – birth.  Neptune in the 2nd square the 5th house cusp -  giving up a child for adoption providing financial support only? Hmmm.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Rad and Group,

I'm still wondering if Elizabeth had any children.  I had to wrap my analysis up so I could do my taxes  :-)  Now that I got that out of the way, I find myself focusing on Elizabeth and this question once again.  I did a google search on "Asteroid symbolizing unwanted pregnancy" and found one:

"Nessus: Nessus represents primitive, unrestrained energy which can destroy without thinking and thus is destroyed by the same energy it seeks to dominate. This asteroid is also implicated in ancestral sin or the violation of one family member by another. "Family" can also refer to corporate or community groups. Issues of scapgoating, illegitimacy, incest, rape, unwanted pregnancy and conflict over wills or inheritances can be involved. Often the problems implicating Nessus are generational in span and duration."

Elizabeth has Nessus 28 AQ RX conjunct SN in the 2nd House opp NN in the 8th House.  So again, I wonder.

I also ran across a very interesting painting:

http://www.sirbacon.org/gallery/carrliz.html

I'm about to research the painting.  In this article the author speculates that Francis bacon was Elizabeth's son.  That doesn't resonate with me for some reason, but I still feel that she did have two pregnancies. Rad?  

cat

« Last Edit: Mar 13, 2012, 05:23 PM by cat777 » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #239 on: Mar 10, 2012, 08:58 AM »

Hi Rad,
Sorry for the delay in posting Queen Elizabeth’s analysis. I couldn’t  do anything the last week and I am resuming the work now, so I will need a few days more.
I have a procedure question. Looking at virginity I am not sure if I analyze all here, or only some general considerations because we will have another step regarding sexuality. 
Thanks for your patience.
God Bless
Mirta

Hi Mirta,

Yes, include this in your EA analysis now.

God Bless, Rad
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video