Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PRACTICING THE EA PARADIGM BY USING THE CHARTS OF FAMOUS PEOPLE  (Read 24632 times)
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #195 on: Dec 14, 2011, 08:32 AM »

Hi Gray,

Please go ahead an post whatever you can.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #196 on: Dec 14, 2011, 08:40 AM »

HI Group,

I have been wrestling with whether to move forwards on another practice chart or to wait for a bit because Jason has contacted me and wants to start a special new thread on EA and sexuality. I am thinking of waiting for this to start, it will be within a couple of weeks, versus starting a new thread on another famous person. I am thinking this for two reasons. One is that the holidays are rapidly approaching and for many of you you will of course want to give your attention to this. Second, this new thread will be very deep and extensive that will prove to be a very, very valuable learning experience for all those who wish to participate. So I am thinking that because of this it might be wise to wait so that we can all then focus our attention upon it versus having cross currents because of trying to also do this thread at the same time.

Please let me know your own thoughts about this.

God Bless, Rad
cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #197 on: Dec 14, 2011, 09:03 AM »

Hi Rad and Everyone,

I too want to thank everyone for this great experience.  I'm still re-reading everyone's posts from beginning to end over and over again as there is so much to process.  I started out not really knowing anything about Mother Teresa - only having heard of her.  Like Jason said, now I have so much empathy for this wonderful soul. 

As for moving on, I would very much like to go with Jason's idea.  Taking a holiday break might be a good idea as I am sure the holidays require people's time. 

cat
Gray

« Reply #198 on: Dec 14, 2011, 11:52 AM »

Hi Rad,

I think it would work to follow your plan- it would also be a relief to me as far as not feeling rushed to post as fast as possible about the transits and Mother Teresa.  If we do move on to a significant work on sexuality, I do hope we eventually return to a thread on another famous chart with your guidance because I have learned a tremendous amount working in this way. Thanks again for all of your work and dedication, Gray
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #199 on: Dec 14, 2011, 02:00 PM »

Hi Rad,
It would be good to recharge our batteries
through the holidays, and to come back
refreshed to a new thread on sexuality.
I also hope we can return to the famous
people thread later as it is a great and
important learning experience.
Thanks,
Linda
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #200 on: Dec 14, 2011, 05:20 PM »

Hi Rad, and group ...

I'd like so much to participate in the thread Jason proposed about sexuality from the EA perspective ... sounds a great idea to me ....

Thanks so much for everyone's participation in Mother Teressa's transits analysis ... I still haven't  thoroughly read all posts, but I'm impressed by the depth of the work, and evolution of the EA capabilities  of each of us .... it is amazing .... 

Thanks so much, Rad, for your guidance and dedication ..

God Bless,
with love,
Gonzalo
mirta

« Reply #201 on: Dec 14, 2011, 05:58 PM »

Hi Rad,
I also find better focusing all together in Jason’s thread that will certainly be very interesting.
I hope you will be with us in it, and also want to have another  deep and rich learning experience under your guidance later. Thank you so much for your instruction, encouragement and support.

Thanks to all the group  for sharing your work and wisdom in the transits thread.
God Bless
Mirta 
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #202 on: Dec 14, 2011, 06:29 PM »

Hi Rad Jason's idea interests me very much. However right now I don't think I would commit to actively participate - though I may end up posting anyway.
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #203 on: Dec 15, 2011, 08:05 AM »

Hi All,

We can continue with our EA analysis of famous people after the EA and sexuality thread is completed. Jason has asked me to monitor the thread on sexuality so of course I will, and when specific questions are asked of me I will of course answer and contribute.

God Bless, Rad
BrendaP

« Reply #204 on: Dec 15, 2011, 09:42 AM »

I really look forward to learning from all the amazing contributions, very inspiring.

Just want to post some statistics from the CDC on rape and abuse, since the focus will later be on sexuality, so it is very appropriate. Click the link below:

http://www.alternet.org/newsandviews/article/748316/study%3A_1_in_5_u.s._women_has_been_raped%2C_even_more_have_been_abused/#paragraph2

Abbreviated:  1 in 5 women in the US are raped, 80% before the age of 25
                    1 in 4 women are subject to physical violence with an intimate partner (70% before 25 yrs)
                    1 in 6 will be stalking victims

1 in 7 men are subject to physical violence with an intimate partner
                    1 in 19 will be stalking victims
                    1/4 of male rape victims are first raped before the age of 10
And, of course there are mental, emotional and physical consequences of this.

Wishing everyone a blessed holiday.

Steven

« Reply #205 on: Dec 15, 2011, 11:26 AM »

Rad and all, as this thread seems to be temporarily wrapping up, I just wanted to share my gratitude for all that has been mapped and explored here, and for all of you. Although I rarely post, and rarely even log in, just viewing daily as a guest, I have studied and benefited so much from this board --and from this particular thread-- that I want to offer my deepest thanks.

I've finally reached a point where I think I can contribute something worthwhile going forward, and look forward to practicing with either the next personage on this thread, or on Jason's proposed thread.

Trying to assimilate this paradigm with my former Jungian-style approach has been both delicious and at times overwhelming, but as I continue to embrace this study, I thank you all for your examples, warmth, and wisdom. I am so blessed.

Cheers and many thanks,

Dylan

Kristin

« Reply #206 on: Dec 15, 2011, 11:54 AM »

H Rad and all,

I too feel so blessed in this learning and growing experience. Thank you all for your spirited dedication to this work.

I look forward to the next thread that Jason is leading and to Rad's guidance within it!

Count me in!

Warmly,
Kristin
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #207 on: Dec 16, 2011, 04:17 PM »

Hi Dylan,

We will look forwards to you joining our ongoing group either in Jason's new thread, or this existing thread on doing the EA of famous people or both.

God Bless, Rad
Gray

« Reply #208 on: Dec 29, 2011, 02:29 AM »

Hello again Rad and group,

After reading Jason’s initial dual tract analysis combined with Rad’s elaborations upon previous past lives I have become interested in how these various past lives came back to impact Agnes in her journey to becoming the iconic Mother Teresa. Born in Macedonia, it makes me think back to the ancient birth place of Alexander the Great and how he conquered vast empires to the East all the way to the border of India, and how it seems the arc of her lifetimes links these various kingdoms to some degree- a more ancient life in India where she came into contact with the Soul of Jesus of Nazareth, and later lifetimes in the more heavily Greco-Roman influenced patriarchy of upholding the patriarchal institution of Christianity, including her darker lifetimes involved with the Inquisition as well as being a hard driving Mother Superior who emotionally abused the nuns under her care.  As Jason wrote there were other lives of a more rebellious nature that crossed many boundaries of culture and belief, but since so much of this lifetime seems focused upon issues of her other tract, isolating herself to some degree through the life of a nun or institutionalized religious authority, I have focused more on her self-focused tract of devotion to a specific religious belief (also since this idea works with her Pluto polarity point being Sagitarius in her 1st House).

When looking at some of the major timeline events in the life of Agnes, what emerges is repeating nodal signatures in her early developing interest in becoming a nun, into receiving a call within a call from Jesus after being established as a nun, and into her work with people abandoned to poverty in India using the full cultural influence of the social position she created for herself after leaving her order.  One is Gemini Sagitarius, one Virgo Pisces, one Taurus Scorpio.  From the time of her becoming a nun in Ireland in which she experienced some relive emotions and karma to her journey to India to become a teacher, where she began to relive some of her deepest karmic issues, this life of the one anointed Mother Teresa drew a tumultuous brew of intense karmic issues back to her Soul to face.

Why these particular nodal archetypes? Obviously Taurus/Scorpio brings with it her Nodal Return and Nodal Opposition each trip, and I believe Gemini/Sagitarius and Virgo/Pisces are significant not just because of their relationship to her natal Pluto dynamics (sign, ruling planet, and polarity point) but also because of the relationship between Gemini-Sagitarius-Virgo-Pisces to the development of Ultimate Understanding, experience with Phenomenal Reality, and spiritual development. Using the rulers of the transiting nodes as points of focus in her birth chart, we can see how these nodal axes activate her 9th House Libra Jupiter/MC (Sagitarius), 9th House Virgo Mercury (Gemini and Virgo), 7th House Cancer Neptune (Pisces), 7th House Gemini Pluto (Scorpio), and 8th House Leo Venus (Taurus).

GEMINI/SAGITARIUS NODES - This nodal axis activates her Virgo Mercury in her 9th  (ruler of her Gemini Pluto in 7th) and her Libra Jupiter conjunct her MC also in her 9th.  Virgo Mercury being in part about spiritual discernment, in first quarter square to her Gemini Jupiter while also being trine to her Capricorn Uranus that opposes her Cancer Neptune from the 1st, her Mercury has served a function across lifetimes of bringing greater security for herself through an intellectual framework of spirituality she has explored with the mutability of Virgo. However, over time on one tract her soul developed a rigid adherence to her belief system of choice perhaps to compensate for darker feelings of betrayal and abandonment (Scorpio south node), while also at times serving the patriarchal hierarchy of the intellectual framework, in her case the religious institution of Christianity. The manner in which her Soul across lifetimes encountered darkness and its shadow through this adherence to patriarchal interpretations of the teachings of Jesus is a major karmic issue for her to work out and is activated by the transit of this nodal axis.  Similarly, the same issue comes up through looking at her Libra Jupiter as it is conjunct her Midheaven and is in disseminating square to her Capricorn Uranus. Libra Jupiter being in disseminating square as opposed to a last quarter square is extremely important, as it more reflects “a crisis in consciousness of the Soul that has become socialized through absorption into society’s beliefs, customs, values, moralities, etc . . . based on the evolutionary need to move away from those conditions in order to expand the consciousness yet again toward the universal and the timeless” (Jeff Green, p. 220, Pluto II).  Moreover, her Libra Jupiter is the apex of a T-square involving her Capricorn Uranus as well as her Cancer Neptune ruled by her Taurus Moon that was conjunct many Taurus symbols (Saturn, Vesta, North Node, Lucifer) signifying that in times past she deeply internalized Spirit in an overly self-reliant and isolated manner.  Thus her Libra Jupiter conjunct her MC, to me an archetype meant for her to be actively impact by the beliefs and experiences of others in the external world as she comes into greater contact with the external world (removed from the convent and institutional religious positioning signified by all the extreme Taurus Saturn-Vesta-Lucifer 5th House energy), this Libra Jupiter is important in propelling her further on her evolutionary path toward a more universal direction and so of course being activated by the Gemini/Sagitarius nodal journey means that this nodal transit will always be supremely significant- and indeed, it very much was when you look at the corresponding events.  In the selections below, there is an obvious connection between the Gemini/Sagitarius nodal transit and her identification with being a nun, all the while leading her to situations in which some of her rigid religious beliefs would be tested through crises she would encounter internally (like the Virgo Mercury self-criticism and discernment) as well as in the outer world around her (like the Libra Jupiter on her MC).

1928 [North Node in Gemini / South Node in Sagitarius]

DECISION to move to IRELAND to live in an ABBEY and become a NUN.

Included during this time was her vision of the Black Madonna on August 15, 1928 in which the Gemini North Node was in her sixth house as the Sagitarius South Node moved through her twelfth house.  With past life energy impacting her through the Sagitarius archetype, there was a lot going on at this time, including transiting Jupiter in Taurus conjunct her natal Taurus Saturn and Vesta, as well as widely conjunct her natal Taurus Moon.  So the apparent issue for her involved her past karma in vestal power positions activated to work toward great resolution by journeying to Ireland and no doubt re-acquainting with some past soul relationships from her myriad lives involved with convents of one kind or another.  We can see this on a deeper level with the actual issues of her natal Libra Jupiter being hyper-activated at this time, since transiting Cancer Pluto was squaring her natal Jupiter, and her progressed Libra Mercury was conjunct her natal Libra Jupiter.  Through going to Ireland to train to become both a teacher and a nun, she would have brought up a lot of deeper past karma that would have been influenced by the energy of the transiting Cancer Pluto squaring her natal Jupiter at this time, similar to the idea of her Virgo Mercury being a “closed” type due to its first quarter square to her natal Pluto. Truly a first dip into what would become some very deep water for her to cross karmically.

With the North Node being in Gemini at this time it brings extra significance to her progressed Libra Mercury being conjunct her natal Jupiter at the time of her decision to become a nun. Her progressed Libra Mercury was moving retrograde for the first time at the time of her vision of the Black Madonna, bringing back to her some of her most primal and raw past spiritual epiphanies such as past life connections to the Black Madonna and associated divinity. About two months before this vision, her progressed Libra Mercury stationed retrograde at the same time the transiting Cancer Mercury was balsamic conjunct the transiting Cancer Pluto, both at the same time squaring her natal Libra Jupiter (fascinating to also note that within days of her progressed Libra Mercury stationing retrograde, the transiting Cancer Mercury stationed retrograde in balsamic conjunction to Cancer Pluto squaring her natal Jupiter). From this time period until her vision, many interesting transits occurred including the transiting Leo Venus and Leo Sun passing over her natal Leo Venus in her 8th House. Remarkably, by the time of her Black Madonna vision, Mercury had turned around direct and made it all the way forward to being conjunct the transiting Leo Sun at 21 degrees Leo, meaning that the Leo Sun-Mercury at this time was squaring her natal nodal axis!  Furthermore, transiting Venus had entered Virgo at this point and was conjunct her skipped step symbolized by her natal Virgo Juno-Sun.  In between the tranisiting Virgo Venus and Leo Sun-Mercury at this time was the transiting Cancer Neptune which was conjunct all of these energies (new phase conjunction with Venus, balsamic conjunction with Mercury).

Thus, with the north node in Gemini moving through her 6th House while being conjunct the transiting Gemini Mars, and the transiting Leo Mercury being conjunct the Sun and squaring her natal nodal axis, this vision of the Black Madonna was like a huge spiritual upswelling connected to past lives of powerful spiritual devotion to the Goddess Mary in her many incarnations and was an opportunity for Agnes to devote herself once again to the spirituality of the Madonna through the life of a nun. This can also be seen with the south node moving through her 12th House in Sagitarius, with her progressed Libra Mercury being conjunct her natal Jupiter and her natal Jupiter also being squared by the transiting Cancer Pluto.  And it can also be seen symbolically through the lunar phase at this moment in time being a dark moon- following her vision there would have been a new moon to help set this vision as a clear intention.

With transiting Leo Mercury squaring her nodes from the 8th House, this was also a jolt to her system that would force her to face her past life issues of abusing her power as a religious authority through her decision to become a nun again and eventually leave for Ireland and then India, a time period in which she would also face her own abandonment issues that could have led to her to abuse her own power in response. Ultimately, this decision to become a nun, taking all of these intense symbols into account, would be for her to relive her spiritual power but this time learn to give more of what others actually need instead of what she wanted to give to them tied to her own belief system.

Finally, at this time it is also important to note that the transiting Saturn was in Sagitarius in her 12th House and was also conjunct the transiting South Node, giving even more weight to this past life karmic energy impacting her at this time. This Saturn transit of her 12th  would last until her first arrival in India (see below under Taurus/Scorpio nodal analysis) on January 6, 1929 at which point Saturn had moved to be conjunct her Sagitarius Ascendant and began to enter her 1st House.

May 14, 1937 – [North Node in Sagitarius / South Node in Gemini]

FINAL VOWS AS A NUN

This nodal transit occurred as her religious training reached a culmination in relation to her achieving the social status of an official nun, but before the powerful vision of Jesus that would give her greater focus for her work as a nun this lifetime.  This time the South Node was in Gemini, moving through her 6th House, with the transiting Mercury in Taurus conjunct the Taurus Sun, both conjunct her natal Taurus Moon and natal Taurus North Node.  Her final vows of being a nun connect with her special destiny of eventually going out into the slums of India to help the most destitute in poverty; at the time of her final vows with transiting Mercury conjunct all of this, it seems she was drawing on some fruition across lifetimes from her past devotion and dedication to her religious beliefs, including past lifetimes in a nun/teacher and nun/student role. The transiting Taurus Mercury signifies that this is an important step in the process leading her toward her soul direction while at the same time drawing from powerful past life directions that were devoted similarly to God or Spirit or Source.

The actual issues of her chart impacted by the South Node Gemini energy point to her natal Virgo Mercury in her 9th house that at this time was conjunct her progressed Mars and Sun almost exactly, as well as the fact that her progressed Libra Mercury was moving retrograde to be just in range of a conjunction at this time with her natal Virgo Mercury. The transiting Cancer Pluto was sextile to her natal Virgo Mercury as well at this time, also indicating some fruition energy she was drawing from.  Thus both her natal Virgo Mercury as well as the transiting Taurus Mercury were involved with some intense karmic aspects pointing toward the greater significance of this career milestone in her lifetime.

Furthermore, the North Node was in Sagitarius at this time moving through her 12th house, with the transiting Jupiter in Capricorn conjunct her natal Uranus in her 1st House.  Thus a soul direction energy facilitating her commitment to God (12th House) as well as a 12th energy of culminating her various past lives in a similar role and all of her various issues this lifetime through her achievement of a nun position again. With transiting Jupiter in her 1st house, it helped symbolize her embodiment of her beliefs/experience with Spirit, being conjunct her Uranus in Capricorn it also demonstrates how she would be returning to a social position again that could be utilized by the dominating institutional patriarchy to further it’s own ends through promoting her spiritual work to make themselves look better through association.  With transiting Jupiter and Pluto in full phase opposition, with Jupiter conjunct her natal Uranus and Pluto conjunct her natal Neptune, it shows just how powerful the symbolism of her final vows as a nun was for her, and how this would be an opportunity to return to the role again and modify how she would use her power of belief in the role to better serve the needs of those she would be serving, while at the same time being influenced by her past use of power in a similar role.  This can also be seen by looking at the actual issues of her natal Libra Jupiter at this time being in full phase opposition to the transiting Aries Venus that was also conjunct her IC.  There would be a shift at her deepest levels this time around in becoming a nun and how she would act in the role.

September 10, 1946 [North Node in Gemini / South Node in Sagitarius]

THE CALL WITHIN A CALL

Teressa, 36 years old and on a train, feels the presence of Jesus beside her, guiding her toward braving the slums to help the homeless and ultimately lepers, truly carrying on the work and karma of Jesus himself.  This event had culminating signatures such as her progressed Sun and Moon in a balsamic phase (and not only that- in between the progressed Sun and Moon were her progressed Mars, Mercury, and Venus!), with her progressed Libra Sun conjunct her progressed Libra Mars, both conjunct the transiting Libra Neptune to the degree (and all of which widely conjunct her natal Libra Jupiter).   Thus the actual issues of her natal Libra Jupiter, impacted by the transiting Sagitarius South Node at this time was intense and befitting for a new identity (progressed Mars conjunct progressed Sun and in balsamic conjunction with her natal Jupiter) and vision (transiting Neptune in new phase conjunction with natal Jupiter and exactly conjunct the progressed Mars-Sun conjunction) to impact her in totality.

With the South Node in Sagitarius again moving through her 12th House, she was at this time to open to the total impact the soul of Jesus made on her in past lifetimes, to move for a time past the abandonment issues she felt from him to letting herself be instead inspired to carry out his work into the world around her- transiting Jupiter in Libra in first quarter trine to her natal Pluto in Gemini; also the transiting Jupiter was conjunct both the transiting Scorpio Venus and transiting Libra Mars, as well as her progressed Libra Jupiter. The deep issues stirred within her soul by the image of Jesus is ultimately a great gift of inspiration to completely dedicate her life in the necessary way to continue the past powerful work the Soul of Jesus completed with her own Soul in ancient times of India, to continue this powerful soul work in her own time in India amongst the most downtrodden and abandoned in India.  The transiting Libra Mars conjunct her progressed Libra Jupiter and her natal Midheaven, having recently entered her 10th house, would have given added energy and assertion to this direction. Thus her Libra Jupiter already conjunct her Midheaven became supercharged karmically!

At the same time her progressed Moon in Virgo was conjunct her progressed Juno in Virgo, both conjunct her natal Virgo Mars as well as the transiting Sun and Mercury in Virgo.  Her progressed Moon imbibed with this much karmic energy while being in balsamic relationship with her progressed Libra Sun, equally full of great cosmic energy, helps give symbolic context to the vision of Jesus before her.

Looking at how her soul direction was being called at this time, the North Node was in Gemini moving through her 6th House. The apparent issues of the transiting Virgo Mercury were conjunct the transiting Virgo Sun, both of which were conjunct her natal Virgo Mars. At the same time, the actual issues of her natal Virgo Mercury were being culminated at a deep level through a balsamic phase relation with the transiting Virgo Mercury.  Furthermore, her natal Virgo Mercury was conjunct the huge progressed stellium in her chart at this time- progressed Sun, Mars, Mercury, Venus, and Moon.  Her soul direction was activated by her virginal receptivity to Spirit and her embodiment of a direct receiver of Source. Her own deep past karma with the Soul of Jesus and the wound of her abandonment still etched in her psyche, she felt a true vision to bring the power of her dedication to the outcast of India, a continuing work of soul fruition between the Souls of Teresa and Jesus. She felt a profound spiritual discernment of purpose, a blunt realization of the ultimate necessity of eventually abandoning her life to poverty in order to help those in a crisis of poverty and disease.

Interestingly, Ceres in Capricorn was stationing direct at this time while squaring her natal Ceres in Aries, while also being conjunct her natal Uranus in Capricorn in her 1st House.  This seems to bring some healing Great Mother/Goddess energy to her Capricorn Uranus and force her to confront her Aries Ceres issues of being willful in what she wants to give to and nurture in others.  If she had abandonment issues involving children or others aspects of relationship with the soul of Jesus, or important issues like this with other spiritual figures across lifetimes, this vision seems to be a signifier for her to move past the insecurity that could have developed out of the wounding and for her to move into directly carrying out her special destiny to help those in poverty, in abandoned disease, and in need.

Finally, all of these issues can also be seen through the transiting Saturn being in Leo and conjunct her natal Venus in Leo while also being inconjunct her Pisces Chiron-Pallas Athena skipped step conjunction.  Her Leo Venus at this time was being hit with the karmic responsibility of Saturn to follow through on her special soul direction energy it rules in her chart, while the vision of Jesus in a way could be like a Leo Saturn spiritual master figure cutting through to the depth of the wounding wrapped up in her Pisces Chiron-Pallas Athena conjunction, signifying this being a time to finally move past this wounding and get on with her true work in the world.

1994-1995  Christopher Hitchen’s criticism in film and book mediums

Hitchens critique in 1995 book written in process during Uranus-Neptune transit of her Uranus. In 1994 when the hells angel documentary came out, north node was in Sagitarius at the very beginning of the year but spent most of the year in Scorpio where it stayed until the time period of the book’s publication. So the Hitchens criticism also encompasses this same nodal dynamic in the sense that a lot of the writing and preparation of the completed work would have occurred during the transit of the North Node in Sagitarius and the transit of the South Node in Gemini, in 1993. It seems on some level the intense criticism she received from Hitchens, written from the viewpoint that no one else even dared to critically examine her work and practice, stems from some of the energy she still carried from past lives involved with the Inquisition and also emotionally abusing nuns under her watch for lacking faith she herself was experiencing but denying.  I haven’t made the time to critically examine the transits otherwise during this time period, but if it is true the research and writing of these works occurred with the nodal axis in Gemini/Sagitarius, it is interesting to me from the perspective its almost like she had to face some of her own past life demons through the promotion of this critical perspective on her work.

TAURUS/SCORPIO NODES - This nodal axis involves her nodal return and nodal opposition as well as karmically activates issues centered around her Leo Venus in her 8th house that rules her North Node (as well as Taurus Moon, Vesta, Saturn, and Libra Jupiter/MC) and also activates her Gemini Pluto in her 7th House that rules her South Node and is in first quarter square to its Virgo Mercury ruler in her 9th.  This nodal transit seems to stir up her deepest issues, including past life issues of abandonment (Scorpio) and resulting self-reliance and self-focus to extremes of isolation at times (Taurus).  Some events occurring with this transit include her arriving in India for the first time, deciding to truly leave her order for the first time to venture alone into the slums of India bringing nothing with her besides her Faith in her vision, and her decision to extend her work out to help the lepers suffering through disease in India, a soul work that brings to mind images from the Bible of Jesus helping to heal lepers.  The Taurus/Scorpio nodal transit is obviously significant being her return and opposition time, but we can see from these events how truly intense and significant this nodal transit was for her and her life work.

January 6, 1929 – [North Node in Taurus / South Node in Scorpio]

ARRIVES in INDIA

North Node in Taurus at 28 degrees, transiting Venus in Aquarius at 29 degrees balsamic conjunct her natal skipped steps of Chiron-Pallas Athena conjunction in Pisces (2nd).  As for the actual north node issues of her birth chart, it is very interesting that the Moon was in Scorpio squaring her natal Leo Venus when she arrived in India- to me this would have added a deeper surface emotional impact to the even deeper karmic past life reverberations that could have been happening for her under the surface after arriving in India for the first time in her lifetime, in the process possibly triggering past life memories. Deciding to move to India from a past life perspective involved a true test of courage to go back to a place where she experienced intense betrayal and abandonment- seems like a soul intention to try to resolve her Pisces Chiron-Pallas Athena skipped steps, very fitting that the transiting Venus was in balsamic conjunction to them.

South Node in Scorpio at 28 degrees in her 11th house, transiting Pluto in Cancer at 18 degrees conjunct her natal Cancer Neptune in her 7th.  Again, another symbol of incredible karmic energy hitting her with her arrival in India, to the very core of her spiritual development across lifetimes- by moving to India she would be facing past life issues on multiple levels since she would actually be returning to a specific location of a past life on top of all the other past life issues the move and path would bring to culmination for her.

Transiting Neptune in Virgo at 2 degrees conjunct her progressed Venus in Scorpio at 2 degrees Virgo, also conjunct her skipped steps of Juno-Sun in Virgo.  Thus when she arrived in India, Venus was opposite Neptune conjunct the same axis containing her skipped steps of Pisces Chiron-Pallas Athena and Virgo Juno-Sun.  Again, an incredibly powerful symbol of the shift that was occurring for her at this time- her Juno-Sun signature imbibed with true Neptunian energy, opening her Juno-Sun power positioning to be a true channel of Spirit, while her wounded Pisces Chiron-Pallas Athena was receiving the self love of Venus in the humanitarian sign of Aquarius.

In addition, the transiting Sun was conjunct her progressed Moon in Capricorn (1st house, 14 degrees) at this time, and there was also a transiting conjunction of Virgo Mars-Sun (25-21 degrees) that was conjunct her natal Virgo Mercury that rules her Gemini Pluto (ruler of the transiting South Node in her chart).

Finally the transiting Sagitarius Saturn was at the very end of her 12th house becoming exactly conjunct her Ascendant at this time, coming up to make the first pass over her Ascendant in her lifetime on the very day she arrived in India for the first time!  I’m always amazed by the clockwork precision of Saturn transits, and this is a perfect example highlighting the karmic impact this move to India would have had on Teresa, dredging up past life issues for her to face- the transiting Saturn was in a Gibbous opposition to her natal Gemini Pluto at this time.

April 24, 1929 – Nodal Return – [North Node in Taurus / South Node in Scorpio]

This date is interesting to analyze as Mother Teresa experienced her nodal return about four and a half months after arriving in India.  She would have been more acclimated at this point and would have had time to be triggered by some past life dynamics that could have come up for her soul being in India again.
Transiting Venus in Aries ruling both her own and the transiting north node was also conjunct her natal Ceres in Aries. Transiting Aries Venus was retrograde at this time, facilitating internal change in her relationship to expressing her love through her nurturing role as a Nun and teacher in order to eventually change patterns that had been expressed as an abuse of power in her past, in part due to insecurity stemming from her abandonment issues.  With a healthy Aries Ceres she would have the potential of developing a nurturing style that helped others achieve independence; at this stage of her life with all the other transits she was at a point of being able to open more to this idea, although I think it took her quite some time to achieve it: instead of needing to be needed by the people she was helping, she could open to helping people without being attached to them needing her, helping them to become independent of the need for help from her. One sign that she may not have been at this stage of development yet could be signified by the transiting Mercury in Taurus being square to her natal Leo Venus ruler of her north node at this time, with the transiting Taurus Mercury being closely conjunct her natal Vesta. Transiting Chiron was also conjunct the transiting Mercury at this time, symbolizing the great wound she was carrying along these lines.

Her north node direction had a lot of powerful aspects happening at the time of her nodal return with transiting Jupiter in Taurus being closely conjunct it at 19 degrees.  The transiting Taurus Sun was also conjunct her natal Taurus Saturn closely and more widely her natal Vesta.  The transiting Aries Venus was also conjunct the transiting Taurus Sun and her natal Saturn.  In all, a lot of energy helping to cement her move to India as an important decision that would pay off for her in the end on a soul level.
The transiting ruler of the transiting south node was a Cancer Pluto in a new phase conjunction with the transiting Cancer Mars, both of which were conjunct her natal Cancer Neptune.  Her natal Cancer Neptune was experiencing a balsamic conjunction with the transiting Cancer Mars at this time, the “edge of her evolutionary growth,” as discussed in EA- in this case the move to India followed by her nodal return with this aspect also further cemented this as a culminating decision across lifetimes that would help her culminate many spiritual and Neptunian issues from her past.  Indeed, at the same time the transiting Leo Neptune was waxing sextile her natal Pluto, and the transiting Aries Venus (ruling north node) was waning sextile her natal Gemini Pluto.  The transiting Leo Neptune was squaring the transiting nodes/natal nodes at this time as well, helping to push for a step forward in her spiritual development with her move to India.

Finally, her progressed Moon being balsamic conjunct natal Capricorn Uranus in 1st House and in first quarter trine to her progressed Sun, further illustrates this particular nodal return as being very significant with her establishment of her life in India.   Many tests would follow for her but it would dredge up some of her most intense issues for her to face, such as the ones symbolized by her Capricorn Uranus-Cancer Neptune opposition.

1948 – [NORTH NODE IN TAURUS / SOUTH NODE IN SCORPIO]

Decision to leave the order to help people in the slums of Calcutta

August 16, 1948 – leaves order to receive medical training before venturing alone into slums

December 1948 – ventures out into the slum to establish her open air school

March 1949 – gains first assistant, a former pupil, to help her teach

On August 16, a day cited when she left her order/convent in order to seek greater medical training in preparation to (four months later) venture out alone, by herself, into the slums of Calcutta without having a definitive place to stay or work, on this day the north node was at 8 degrees Taurus in her 4th House conjunct her natal Saturn (4th) and Vesta (5th), a true genuine intention for Saturn-Vesta power rather than a use of power through a social instrument such as a nun/order position. The ruler of the transiting north node was a Cancer Venus transiting her 7th House and in trine to the transiting Scorpio South Node, sextile the transiting Taurus north node. This transiting Cancer Venus was also widely conjunct in a new phase with her natal Gemini Pluto.  Thus the soul direction opportunity embodying more of a mothering/nurturing role for herself (Venus being in Cancer at this time, linking it with her Ceres and Saturn-4th issues as well as her Cancer Neptune energy) was a gift from past lives (trine transiting south node) she could use in this most profoundly intense work of leaving on her own, needing to mother herself instead of being nurtured by the convent/order.

South node was at 8 degrees Scorpio having recently entered her 10th house, in trine to her natal Pisces Chiron-Pallas Athena (2nd) and in sextile to her natal Virgo Juno-Sun (8th) skipped steps. The ruler of the transiting south node was a Leo Pluto in her 8th  that was also conjunct the Leo Sun and also squaring her natal lunar nodes.   Leo Pluto was in the tightest square at this time to her Taurus Vesta-Moon conjunction.  Furthermore, the transiting Mercury, Saturn, and the Sun were all conjunct in Leo and squaring her natal lunar nodes from her 8th House- leaving on her own, leaving the comfort of her order, to go out and do the true work of Jesus through being self-reliant and seeking to heal the outcast, this was a vital step for her to recover in her past life history and is symbolized by all of these transiting planets squaring her nodes from her 8th house in the sign of Leo, the sign of her natal Venus. With the Scorpio south node in trine to her natal Pisces Chiron-Pallas Athena and in sextile to her natal Virgo Juno-Sun, this was an opportunity to utilize a gift from past lifetimes of true spirit work in order to heal isssues from past lives symbolized by the natal nodal squares from her natal Juno-Sun and Chiron-Pallas Athena. This was an opportunity for intense and penetrating work as the transiting Leo Pluto was also squaring her natal Taurus Vesta-Moon.

Transiting Jupiter at 20 degrees Sagitarius in her 12th conjunct her Ascendant. Transiting Libra Mars in new phase conjunction to her natal Libra Jupiter and also pretty much exactly conjunct her Midheaven. In addition, the transiting Libra Mars was in a new phase conjunction with the transiting Libra Neptune that was also in a new phase conjunction with her natal Libra Jupiter.  The progressed chart is very interesting, as she is in a new moon phase at this time with her progressed Moon at 12 degrees Libra and her progressed Sun at 10 degrees Libra, both of which were also conjunct her progressed Libra Mars at 8 degrees Libra.  In addition, there was a progressed new phase conjunction between Virgo Mercury (27 degrees) and Virgo Venus (26 degrees), both in balsamic conjunction to her natal Virgo Mercury (30 degrees Virgo), the ruler of her natal Gemini Pluto. This progressed energy shows how she could make a leap forward on her evolutionary path at this time, in the process culminating and utilizing some of her deepest past life soul work, during the time she knew the soul of Jesus in India, possibly even in Calcutta.
IN DECEMBER 1948 when Mother Teresa finally ventured out into the slums to work after going through some brief medical training, the north node was still in Taurus at 2 degrees, still conjunct her natal Saturn.  The transiting ruler of the transiting north node was a Scorpio Venus in balsamic conjunction to her natal South Node of Scorpio in her 11th house at 18 degrees Scorpio.  The ruler of her natal south node was a Leo Pluto still squaring her natal nodes and her natal Taurus Moon most directly, but at this point no longer conjunct anything else like it was during the time of her decision to leave the order in August 1948.  Again, incredibly deep symbols show her making a leap forward on her evolutionary path while working with her deepest past life issues at the same time.

Transiting  Capricorn Mars (10 degrees) in new phase conjunction with transiting Capricorn Jupiter (6 degrees) and in waxing quincunx to her natal Leo Venus, ruler of her north node- the actual issue happening with her soul direction at this time.  Actually moving out on her own, in actuality at this point, was a huge crisis on a soul level she is working out- again being willing to leave the comfort of her order, being willing to abandon herself to fate and her faith and a possible life in poverty without a home, not really knowing where she was going but having faith she would know what to do and being dedicated to following the path shown to her by God. Signficantly, transiting Mercury was conjunct the Sun in Sagitarius at this time, moving through her 12th house to conjunct her Ascendant- very much a symbol to me that she was in process with this move of actualizing her Pluto polarity point (Sagitarius 1st House).

Interestingly, as she began to pick up some momentum with her work, gaining former pupils as assistants, in March of 1949 the transiting north node began to move into a conjunction with her natal Ceres in Aries in her 4th house.  Again, the significance of her Aries Ceres gains promininence as she takes steps to help nurture others to be more independent through teaching and beginning to form a mobile schoolhouse of sorts.

September 1957 – [North Node in SCORPIO / South Node in TAURUS]

-opens first mobile LEPER clinic

South Node in Taurus at 14 degrees conjunct her natal Taurus Vesta, Saturn, Moon, and North Node.  Transiting Venus in Libra conjunct her Midheaven and in new phase conjunction with her natal Libra Jupiter in her 9th House.  In addition, the transiting north node  ruler, Libra Venus, was also conjunct her progressed Mars in Libra that was also conjunct her natal Libra Jupiter.  Moreover, she was experiencing at this time a progressed balsamic conjunction of Libra Mars and Venus, both conjunct her natal Libra Jupiter.  Furthermore, the transiting Libra Jupiter was conjunct her progressed Libra Venus!  Also, her progressed Mercury had moved back forward again to be conjunct it’s natal placement at this time, in a new phase conjunction at 0 degrees Libra- cumulatively all these symbols indicate she was ready to move forward with deep work that is connected back to past life dynamics of doing powerful soul work through a religious status position (Taurus Saturn-Vesta-Moon conjunction that was conjunct the transiting South Node of Taurus) so that at this time she was arriving at a new stage of not needing the status position, instead relying on herself to do her work for the sake of the work itself and then ironically through the repercussions of the contacts she made creating her own unique social status role in the end that would bring her fame. Although she began her work in the slums alone and with no social status, by this time her work was beginning to get on the trajectory that would gain her a lot of media attention and validation from the institutional powers of Christianity.

Moreover, looking at the north node things just keep getting even more interesting. The transiting north node was in Scorpio in her 11th House, and it’s ruler, the transiting Pluto, was at 1 degree Virgo conjunct her natal Virgo Sun-Juno conjunction that is one of her skipped steps!  So truly her deepest past life work came to a fruition at this time for her to move forward and use her high social position she had established through the backing of the Church (her Virgo Juno-Sun ) to try to help the lepers no one else was willing to help- an opportunity to use her power for the good of the less fortunate instead of to prop up her own power status.  The Scorpio energy through the transiting north node gave her the opportunity to draw on her deepest reserves of Scorpio-8th House energy contained in her birth chart to deepen her work at this time, crossing the Scorpio taboo line of reaching out to help lepers and others abandoned by society.

She also had just experienced a Mars return, with the transiting Virgo Mars in a new phase conjunction to her natal Virgo Mars.

1994-1995  [North Node in Scorpio / South Node in Taurus]

Christopher Hitchen’s criticism in film and book mediums

Christopher Hitchens negative criticisms of Mother Teresa became published and released following the Uranus-Neptune transit of her natal Uranus. In 1994 when the Hells Angel documentary came out, the north node spent most of the year in Scorpio where it stayed until the time period of the book’s publication. So the Hitchens criticism also encompasses this same nodal dynamic in the sense of it becoming known in the media and publishing worlds of the time with the north node in Scorpio and the South Node in Taurus.  As Mother Teresa continued to work through her own past life issues at this time, Hitchen’s criticisms surfaced almost like a mirror shining light on her rigid characteristics of obedience to Church doctrine and being an instrument or puppet of Church powers that were issues of much greater intensity for her in darker past lives, like her time being involved in the Inquisition against the Gnostics.

VIRGO/PISCES NODES –
This nodal axis activates karmic dynamics involving her Virgo Mercury (ruler of Pluto in Gemini) and Cancer Neptune (in opposition to Capricorn Uranus retrograde in 1st house and ruled by Taurus Moon conjunct her North Node). During the nodal journey through Virgo/Pisces the South or North node would have immediately made contact with her natal Virgo Mercury that rules her Gemini Pluto in a first quarter square aspect, as well as bringing to prominence the archetypes of Mercury and Neptune that are so vital to her Soul.  Thus the movement to Virgo/Pisces would have instantly brought karmic energy to her Mercury-Pluto signature that carries the energy of her need to find security for herself through her adherence to an intellectual framework that purports to represent Ultimate Understanding. For her, many lifetimes were spent in touch with the teachings of Jesus- including contact with the Soul of Jesus in lifetimes prior to his incarnation as “Christ,” and then as deep issues of abandonment and loss were triggered in the same time period of this original marked influence, she clung to a sense of security through increasingly rigid adherence in many lifetimes to what became a powerful institutional religion, Christianity, that purported to represent the teachings of Jesus to the world.  Indeed, some of the most powerful times of her life occurred during this transit of the nodes, including her vision of becoming a nun at the age of 12, establishing the Missionaries of Charity at the age of 40, being awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for her life work at the age of 69, as well as her final passing from this life into a reunion with the Spirit of Jesus as Rad described.

August 26, 1922  [Virgo North Node / Pisces South Node]

EARLIEST CALL TO BECOME A NUN

The date Agnes turned 12 years old; it was during this year of her life that she became determined to become a nun.  Although the North Node was at one degree Libra on her actual birthday, it was still conjunct her Virgo Mercury in her 9th house and would have been moving through the sign of Virgo for most of her twelfth year of life.  In this way we can see that her Virgo Mercury energy had a need to return to a lifetime as a nun to work out past issues so that in the end she could move forward on her evolutionary path.  The transiting Mercury was in Virgo on her birthday almost exactly conjunct to the minute her progressed Virgo Mars, and the transiting Virgo Mercury was also sextile to her natal Cancer Neptune.  Again, similar symbolism of past lives dedicated to spiritual service and profession emerging from within her, calling her to re-dedicate herself and move forward with her work.

Similarly, the south node would have been in Pisces for most of her twelfth year and transiting Neptune was in Leo at 17 degrees beginning to square her nodal axis. On her birthday turning 12 years old transiting Libra Venus was squaring her natal Neptune and transiting Virgo Mercury was sextile to her natal Neptune, but its hard to know for sure what day or specific time period contained her decision at the age of 12 to eventually become a nun.  Knowing the Neptune would essentially be squaring her nodal axis during the time she first decided to become a nun reveals that this decision, this lifetime, would be an opportunity to move forward on an evolutionary level with her spiritual practice and work in the world.
Transiting Jupiter, Venus, and the Moon were all conjunct in Libra conjunct her mid-heaven almost exactly and also conjunct her natal Jupiter in Libra in her 9th House.  As she began her twelfth year of life Jupiter and Venus would have then moved into her 10th house together at a similar time- the combination of Jupiter and Venus archetypes carries with it her many lifetimes in a sacred spiritual social role that she was returning to in thoughts during the age of 12.

Similarly, during this year Pluto would have been in Cancer in sextile to her natal Virgo Mars as well as her Taurus Vesta-Saturn.

October 7, 1950 – [North Node in Pisces / South Node in Virgo]

PERMISSION to ESTABLISH MISSIONARIES OF CHARITY

North Node in Pisces in her 3rd House opposite her natal Virgo Mercury (9th) and squaring her natal Gemini Pluto (7th). The actual impact on her chart at this time involved her natal Cancer Neptune being in trine with the transiting Pisces North Node, very much an opportunity to utilize her Cancer Neptune 7th energy toward her soul direction of helping the outcast in the slums and learning how to give to others what they truly need, at this time an opportunity to create her own charity mission. The transiting nodal axis at this time squaring her natal Gemini Pluto was a sign she still had lessons to learn along these lines but that this act of creating the Missionaries of Charity would propel her into situations in which to learn the necessary lessons for her soul work.

The transiting Neptune at this time was in Libra conjunct the transiting Libra Sun, her natal Libra Jupiter, and her natal Libra Midheaven. The Missionaries of Charity fittingly became a vehicle for her spiritual practice in the greater world, a group through which she could create relationships with multitudes of others (Libra).

The transiting Virgo South Node on this date was conjunct her natal Virgo Mercury activating the actual issues of her chart.  This activation was made more intense by transiting Mercury being in Virgo and in balsamic conjunction with her natal Virgo Mercury. In fact, the transiting Virgo Mercury was conjunct the transiting Virgo Saturn and Libra Venus at this time in addition to being conjunct the transiting Virgo South Node.  Thus, once again there is an opportunity presented to her that seems linked with the powerful work she has done in past lives again. And with this opportunity for greater power also comes the opportunity to either abuse her own power like she did in past lives again or choose to evolve to a state of having natural power channel through her into truly good work in the world.

December 11, 1979 – [North Node in Virgo / South Node in Pisces]

AWARDED NOBEL PEACE PRIZE

At this time the North Node was in Virgo conjunct her natal Virgo Sun and Juno that square her own natal nodal axis. The transiting Mars, Jupiter, and Moon were also all in Virgo and conjunct the transiting north node and her natal Virgo Sun-Juno conjunction.  The actual issues of her chart were activated by the transiting Virgo Saturn being in her 9th house conjunct her natal Virgo Mercury.  Winning the Nobel Peace Prize and achieving a supreme level of celebrity and media status brought back echos of past lifetimes in exalted social positions, but in this lifetime she had done the hard work of earning this world recognition for deep soul work she performed at the outset by abandoning her social position and status in a process of complete devotion to her cause and work in the world.

The transiting Mercury at this time was in Scorpio conjunct her natal South Node in her 11th house, also more closely conjunct her progressed Scorpio Moon and also conjunct the transiting Scorpio Uranus.  So the transiting Scorpio Uranus was very closely conjunct her Scorpio South Node at this time as well.
The South Node at this time was in Pisces in her second house conjunct her Pisces Chiron-Pallas Athena that square her natal nodal axis. The actual issue of her chart was activated at this time by transiting Libra Pluto being in a tight square with her natal Cancer Neptune.

Looking at all of these signatures, there seems to be an intense energy associated with her winning the Nobel Peace Prize I am not sure if I understand. On one hand, it could have related to her own spiritual crisis, feeling like she did not have a direct connection with God or Source and yet she was being celebrated on a worldwide stage as a virtual saint.  This could have brought up the raw pain of her Pisces Chiron-Pallas Athena wound.  If she could come to peace with this spiritual void she was experiencing, however, be willing to acknowledge it and yet carry on with her faith and work in the world, it also could have had a liberating effect for her soul in the world signified by the transiting Scorpio Uranus being conjunct her natal South Node at the time of the award ceremony. She had put in truly hard work, done hard spiritual work in this lifetime, and she was receiving worldwide acclaim for this dedication.

September 5, 1997 [North Node in Virgo / South Node in Pisces]

FINAL PASSING

The North Node was in Virgo at the time of Mother Teresa’s death conjunct her natal Virgo Mars and widely conjunct her natal Virgo Mercury- it would have been just moving out of range of conjunction at the time of her passing.  The transiting Mercury was also in Virgo conjunct her natal Virgo Sun-Juno conjunction.

The South Node was in Pisces at the time of her death in her 3rd house, with the transiting Neptune in Capricorn conjunct her natal Capricorn Uranus and opposite her natal Cancer Neptune.  Toward the end of her life she would have experienced a Neptune opposition, as she was in a full phase opposition at the time of her death.  The transiting Libra Venus at the time of her death was squaring her natal Cancer Neptune.

Some other interesting aspects were the transiting Sagitarius Pluto being conjunct her progressed Mercury and a progressed conjunction of Sagitarius Mercury with Scorpio Sun-Venus.  The transiting Aries Saturn was also conjunct her natal Aries Ceres, and the transiting Libra Moon would have been in the vicinity of her natal Libra Jupiter and Midheaven.

Peace and love to all of you,
Gray
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #209 on: Dec 29, 2011, 09:49 AM »

Hi Gray,

First, I want to thank you for taking the time that you have to share with us your understanding of the key transits and progressions in the life of Mother Teressa. The time you have taken is self demonstrating in the meticulous nature of your work that so keenly reflects the interaction of her past lives within the current life of Mother Teressa all symbolized in your correct and accurate understanding of the principles of EA itself. This astutely understood interaction is reflected in your our own words: "Again, incredibly deep symbols show her making a leap forward on her evolutionary path while working with her deepest past life issues at the same time."

For me Gray it was breathtaking to read through the depth of your understanding of EA in general, and the EA principles of transits and progressions to the natal chart specifically.  Your work demonstrates the depth, Soul depth, of EA itself. It is how EA is meant to be understood and applied. It is simply brilliant work Gray. I would encourage all within our group to read what you have shared with us, and to all those who come to our message board to read it as you do please read what Gray has shared for it is what the evolutionary astrology that has originally come through the great Soul vehicle of Swami Sri Yukestwar is all about.

Thank you Gray. Bravo !!

God Bless, Rad

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: