Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Question about Cancer (the disease)  (Read 775 times)
Elen
Most Active Member

« on: Oct 04, 2011, 08:00 PM »

Hi All,

Someone I know (and love) was recently diagnosed with Cancer.  The prognosis is good but this person is wanting information, just generally, on cancer as she processes the whole thing so I wanted to post here to see what, if anything, people had to say.  In particular, I was wondering if there is a general way in which EA views Cancer.  Ultimately, I know it all comes down to the individual, but since Cancer to me seems so deeply entrenched in the human condition right now, I thought EA might have an insightful perspective on it.  Certainly it seems to reflect a general distortion, culturally speaking, of natural law, for example, and this gets played out in the individual  (just one thought on it.....)  I also remember reading that cancer, because it involves mutation of cells, is a Pluto phenomenon, so that implies it is a Soul phenomenon..... But what does that mean, exactly?  I also know that in alternative circles there is an emphasis on the connection between Cancer and the immune system.  And I have read also that the "cancer personality" tends to be self-sacrificing.  So both these things make me think of Neptune.  These are just some things I've come across and thoughts I've had in response that I'm throwing out.  I appreciate anything at all that anyone has to say.

Thank you so much.

Love,
Ellen

cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Oct 04, 2011, 08:30 PM »

Hi Ellen,

So sorry to hear about your friend.  I don't really know the astrology behind it, but I studied Cancer from a Holistic Health perspective a few years back.  I'd start looking in the chart for repressed emotions, suppressed anger, anything that that impedes emotional expression.  There are so many types of cancers that it might be easier to know what to look for if you know which type of cancer it is (different body parts will have different correlations) - just my thoughts.

cat
Elen
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Oct 04, 2011, 09:02 PM »

Hi Cat,

Thank you so much for your thoughts on this.  I will factor this in in my considerations.

Love,
Ellen
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Oct 04, 2011, 09:07 PM »

Hi Ellen,

I just watched this the other day:

David Wolfe on The #1 Cancer-Fighting Herb - CHAGA
Part 1:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfrSBHA3f74
Part 2:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9OFiKtL7_o&feature=related

Plus some information from Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaga_mushroom

Hope it helps.

Love,
Linda
Elen
Most Active Member

« Reply #4 on: Oct 04, 2011, 10:00 PM »

Hi Linda,

Thank you.  I'm familiar with David Wolfe from his Raw Food business.  I will pass this info along.

Love,
Ellen
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #5 on: Oct 05, 2011, 07:11 PM »

Hi Ellen, if you feel it is appropriate, perhaps you can post the chart of your friend and together we can analyze the reason for the Cancer from an ea point of view. God bless your friend on her journey.
With love,
am
Elen
Most Active Member

« Reply #6 on: Oct 06, 2011, 07:37 AM »

Hi Ari,

Thanks so much.  For the time being it doesn't feel right but if that changes will see if it makes sense to post the chart at that time.

Love,
Ellen
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: