School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

The consciousness of plants

Started by ari moshe, Oct 09, 2011, 05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ari moshe

Hi Rad, community

I want to ask a general question regarding the sentience of plants. This is not astrology related, but it is a question that pertains to the larger discussion on evil and levels of consciousness.

Some plants it seems have a very potent consciousness - being the physical form of a non local consciousness that seems very enlightened. Examples of that would be all the various sacred medicines and herbs all over the world.

Some plants however seem to not "have" a very potent consciousness, and some even seem to have a malevolent consciousness, maybe even evil.
Is this an accurate understanding of plants? I'm just looking to gain more perspective on how to understand this. Thank you.
God bless,
Ari Moshe

Rad

Hi Ari,

"Some plants however seem to not "have" a very potent consciousness, and some even seem to have a malevolent consciousness, maybe even evil. Is this an accurate understanding of plants? I'm just looking to gain more perspective on how to understand this. Thank you."

No, it's not. All plants, as in any other form of life, have a natural instinct to survive and to reproduce in order for long term survival to occur. Thus, the 'strategies' that all forms of life, including plants, have learned by way of being in relationship to the totality of Creation itself on Earth are just that: learned strategies. How these strategies may be perceived and judged by humans has nothing to do with what the plants themselves are in fact doing in order to survive.

God Bless, Rad

Fruition

Hello Ari,

I am a newcomer to this forum.

As a Flower Essence practioner of some 25 years, perhaps you could explore this arena of Vibrational Medicine to gain insights into the healing qualities (and consciousness) of the Plant Kingdom. Synchronistically, I have just hired out Richard Attenborough's BBC series "The Private Life of Plants", which may also be a good resource for you.  The episodes are titled:
Travelling
Growing
Flowering
The Social Struggle
Living Together
Surviving

Rather the parallel with human concerns.

An interesting article can be found on the website of the Flower Essence Society, about the "Eight Meta-levels  of the Human Soul"

http://www.flowersociety.org/mateos2.html

The mythology of Blodeuwedd is also particularly insightful - The Nine Blossoms of Blodeuwedd.

Kind regards,
Fruition