School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

When Pluto is Inconjunct Black Moon Lilith

Started by Nick, Oct 08, 2011, 08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

I have read some sketchy things in regards to ANY aspects that Pluto may make to Black Moon Lilith in a chart. But I have yet to get a good understanding of it in a clear way. I was hoping that someone here may be able to shed some light on this topic for me and bring it into a more realistic focus.

If Inconjuncts/Quincunx's represent where one tends to compartmentalize things, instead of blending them in order for them to flow more freely, how does this speak to Pluto's aspecting of Black Moon Lilith where an Inconjunct/Quincunx would be concerned?

Any help in understanding this would be greatly appreciated.

NOTE: I did see a post in here regarding Asteroids and did in fact deal with the 3 Lilith's. But the last post was made in 2009 and I didn't think replying to that was really the more accurate way to go. But I did try to research this before posting this question. If I overlooked something I do apologize.

Rad

Hi Nick,

This message board are for those who desire to understand the totality of EA. It is not for anyone who is simply asking the types of questions that you have been asking. EA is all about understanding the individual evolutionary signature of any given Soul. Only by having such an understanding can any one factor, as in your question, be understood correctly. One size does not fit all.

God Bless, Rad

Nick

I was afraid that my questions weren't really qualified to be here. I felt this forum may be a bit above my knowledge level. I would appreciate any mods please deleting whatever inappropriate postings that I have done and I will refrain in the future from posting these type of questions.

My apologies to all of the members and administrative staff of this forum.

Rad

Hi Nick,

There is no need to delete your posts. Your questions come from a very sincere place. If you wish to deepen your understanding of astrology this is a good place to be. If so, we will help you in any way that we can relative to what Evolutionary Astrology is.

God Bless, Rad