Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Evolution  (Read 394 times)
Bradley J
Very Active Member

« on: Oct 12, 2011, 12:22 AM »

Hi

It took me three years to finally get how desire is both linked to evolution and involution. 
I wrote the below reflecting how i understand this.

Evolution

Soul Consciousness evolves or grows in the human experience through desire.
Desire is the leading edge of our evolution in that we are initiating new experiences thru which we evolve.  At a certain point, any particular desire which was the leading edge of our growth/evolution exhausts it’s potential for continuing to serve our path of evolutionary growth.  This is where we experience involution - that which was brought forth from that desire, no longer serving us, now ceases to exist. 
   Naturally, because of “its” familiarity and comfortability, there may be attachment, thus may be held onto so tightly that external events are necessary to create cataclysmic loss of that which is removed no longer serving this purpose.  On the other hand, letting go of what our desires created may be natural, like leaves falling from a tree.
   When the soul’s consciousness is truly united with source, there are no more desires which need to be acted upon for the sake of it’s continued evolution within the physical plane of existence. 

I wrote this in effort to communicate as simply as i could this basic truth.
Just sharing and making sure that i am getting it. 
It was something about desires being both exhausted and the leading edge of our becoming that took me a while to get.

Many thanks,
Bradley

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Oct 12, 2011, 06:30 AM »

Hi Bradley,

Perfect.

God Bless, Rad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video