Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Skipped Steps Commentary  (Read 495 times)
cat777
Very Active Member

« on: Oct 14, 2011, 09:55 AM »

Hi,

Just some commentary.  I attended an astrology lecture last night.  It was supposed to be about Eclipses but was mostly about the lunar nodes.  At one point the lecturer brought up EA.  He asked if anyone was familiar with the concept of skipped steps then went on to tell everyone that it doesn't make sense because the skipped step planet squares both nodes. :-)   I refrained from raising my hand and explaining it as I didn't feel it was my place to do so.  Besides not really understanding what he thinks he understands in regard to skipped steps, the astrologer didn't even differentiate between past/future in regard to the nodes but treated them as equal.  Even traditional astrology differentiates between them.  I decided I'm not likely to attend anymore meetings unless they are EA - which means I am likely not to attend any more this year with the exception of Dementra George several months from now.  
« Last Edit: Oct 14, 2011, 11:01 AM by cat777 » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Oct 14, 2011, 10:17 AM »

Hi Cat,

The irony in what you are sharing is the so called 'teacher' wherein the question is asked if anyone understand EA, the Nodes, and skipped steps where the 'teacher' does not understand this him or herself. And from there proceeds to claim that it makes no sense. This is like what Einstein used to say about mathematics: "The problem is not mathematics it is the mathematician who does not understand the mathematics".

So the problem in not EA, it's the astrologer who does not understand it, yet pretends that it does.

God Bless, Rad
cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Oct 14, 2011, 11:00 AM »

Hi Rad,

That Einstein quote sums it up perfectly!  I am not even sure what his purpose was in bringing up in the first place. 

I did have a nice chat with the woman who was sitting next to me afterwards.  She is new to astrology so I didn't try to explain skipped steps to her but briefed her on EA.  She is fascinated by the two desires:  the desire to return to the source and separating desires.  She went home with a reading list :-)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video