Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Questions about Evolutionary States (reading Ari's book)  (Read 672 times)
Wendy
Very Active Member

« on: Oct 19, 2011, 07:20 PM »

Hi All,

I am reading Ari's book (fabulous!!! Wink), the evolutionary stages of the soul section in the 1st segment and a few questions arise in me.  And this topic may have already been addressed in the forum.

First, in determining a soul's stage (I was using myself as an example while reading) it seems I could relate to both the survival instinct of the consensus state (especially as it relates to money-food) and the 3rd stage individuated-1st stage spiritual, at this current time in my life.  

Earlier in my life I stored a huge amount of anger and rebellion towards society, which would link with the individuated state.  Those patterns led me to seek the spiritual--the only solace for my soul.  

A couple years back I felt clear that the stage of my soul was (is) 1st stage spiritual, and yet as I read the descriptions of the states it's easy to become confused.

Is it possible for a soul to be dealing with consensus type issues (off and on) in the later stages of individuated or 1st stage spiritual?  Or is that a signature of patriarchal karma within me that confuses the issue?

I am asking these questions to better understand the states, to thus help me in determining evolutionary states for the souls I astrologically work with.

Thanks,
Wendy

« Last Edit: Oct 20, 2011, 05:31 AM by Wendy » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Oct 20, 2011, 06:54 AM »

Hi Wendy,

From what you are sharing I certainly would not put you in the Consensus State. The consensus state is all about conformity to the current consensus of the society/ country that you live in within the patriarchy overlay of the entire planet. Struggling with consensus like issues would mean what to you ?

God Bless, Rad
Steve
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Oct 20, 2011, 09:26 AM »

Hi Wendy

In addition to Rad's question back to you, I'd like to add the thought that "the survival instinct ... (especially as it relates to money-food)" applies to every evolutionary stage.  Everyone on this planet in a body needs to eat and needs a roof of some sort over their head.  For most of us those require money.

The more evolved a Soul, the less able to fit into consensus jobs and career the person is.  That in itself can trigger insecurity, crisis and trauma around survival.  Ultimately, its pushing us to realize God/dess is the actual source of our survival needs, not from our personal effort but through our personal effort.  But not many of us live in that place 100% of the time.

So of course you experienced insecurity around money and food.  That does not mean you are in consensus state.  The difference is the relationship a consensus person has with survival issues vs. the relationship an individuated or spiritual state person will have with survival issues.  Their perspectives on survival are entirely different.  You must look at the perspective to determine the evolutionary state.
Steve

Elen
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Oct 20, 2011, 04:55 PM »

Hi Wendy,

Not sure if this is helpful for you, but there is a thread from awhile back that helped me a lot in beginning to get an understanding of the evolutionary states/stages.  For some reason I can't paste the link here from the computer I'm using, but if you search "checking my understanding of the evolutionary states/conditions" it should come up.  It starts getting interesting when Steve jumps into the discussion...

There is also a thread on "Ashley" where we sought to determine the EA stage of this person.  It was very interesting to explore and might be helpful also....

Warmly,
Ellen
Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #4 on: Oct 21, 2011, 10:49 AM »

Thanks you all...it is helpful to read your clarifying words and to understand how basic life needs can be part of any of the evolutionary states.  It seems that it is a matter of how a soul goes about meeting those needs.

And I'm sure a consensus state soul, I'm sure, wouldn't even find there way here to this forum.

Cheesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: