Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Consensus Disillusionment: Bill Cosby  (Read 263 times)
cat777
Very Active Member

« on: Dec 06, 2014, 11:27 AM »

Hi Everyone,

I just stumbled upon an interesting article about the recent Bill Cosby scandal.

http://www.crisismagazine.com/2014/spiritual-tempest-bill-cosby

I found this interesting on several levels. At first I was thinking, "what ever happened to innocent until proven guilty?"  It just seems kind of strange that if all of these women had these experiences with Cosby in the past that they all stayed quiet up to this point. Not to say these events may not have happened, just that its kind of strange.

I then started to think of the classic EA "fall from grace." Looking at his chart with transits, lo and behold, Pluto is transiting the cusp of the MC.

I also thought about Neptune and disillusionment. This is Bill Cosby we are talking about. How many people in the country grew up viewing Cosby as a consensus symbol of what an all American family man should be like? 

A quick look, transiting Neptune is in the 12th house near cusp, squaring natal Venus in Gemini in the 2nd house.

I have to go out for a few hours, but am planning to look deeper into this chart when time allows as it seems to be a good study. If anyone else wants to take a look and add your impressions, they are sure welcome.

The goal is not to determine guilt or innocence but to delve into WHY all this is happening and why now. :-)
Please feel free to contribute!

* cosby-chart.gif (123.34 KB, 748x1102 - viewed 55 times.)
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Feb 14, 2015, 07:40 PM »

Hi Cat,

Was just finalizing the posts for the EA Glossary 2015, and thought I'd add to this thread.

Yes, spot on, with Pluto transiting the MC.

Ruler of transiting Pluto in Capricorn:  Saturn in Aries in the 12th house - secret sex scandal.

Venus and South Node both in Gemini in the 2nd house can mean duplicity and sexual voyeurism.  Progressed Venus conj his natal Lucifer in Virgo.

Venus squaring Moon/Neptune Virgo 6th completes the anima (feminine) projection in his chart.  Very Mercurial, changeable and shifty.  Mercury is in balsamic conjunction to Pluto in Cancer (another feminine archetype) describing disturbed emotional patterns stemming from past life family relationships.  

Mercury is opposite Jupiter (the truth).  When transiting Pluto hits his Mercury/Jupiter opposition @ 22-23 deg it will probably be a difficult time for him.

Mars in Scorpio in the 7th house opposite Uranus in Taurus 1st says it all.  Progressed Mars at culminating degree in Sagittarius 9th house.  North Node Sagittarius 8th:  abuse of natural sexuality.  Asteroid natural Lilith conjunct his Mars reveals his true sexuality, but distorted and in need of transformation/purification.

How did he get away with sexual misconduct for such a long time?  Many trines in the chart.  Jupiter in Capricorn 10th house is his fall from grace, with transiting Pluto.  Jupiter conj Pallas:  strong women have come out with their accusations.  

Also, Mars in Scorpio 7th in disseminating sesquiquadrate to Saturn in Aries 12th describes being rejected by the status quo as too willful, breaking the rules, and a threat.

He is being judged by society with his own Soul creating these lessons.

Thanks,

Linda
cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Feb 14, 2015, 07:48 PM »

Moon/Neptune square the nodes in the 2nd/8th as well. Skipped steps.
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Feb 14, 2015, 07:54 PM »

Exactly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: