Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mars/Venus Balsamic Phase ?  (Read 765 times)
Bradley J
Very Active Member

« on: Dec 06, 2011, 08:05 PM »

Hi Rad,

In this question, I'm trying to understand exactly what was meant in Pluto II on the Venus Mars Balsamic Section, in edition 2 it is on page 268.
IN the second paragraph of this, it reads  "....The Soul requires an external partner who is defined in the same way.  Generally speaking, an individual who has a balsamic Mar/Venus phase can only really feel right with another in an intimate relationship who also has their Mars/Venus in a Balsamic phase."

This is so clear and precise, I'm looking to see if I understand to read this as literal as it sounds.
So, if someone with Mars/Venus Balsamic was with someone who has Venus in the 12th and Mars in Pisces for example, this may still not be a fulfilling relationship for the Balsamic Mars/Venus?

I'm reading this and think "Oh gosh, well JWG must have seen this over and over in relationship readings and does not generally recommend an intimate partnership for the balsmaic Mars/Venus for another within a different phase.  Okay"

Is that right?

Thanks Smiley
Bradley

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Dec 07, 2011, 02:09 PM »

Hi Bradley,

What I think JWG must have meant is first that a Mars/Venus balsamic person can get along with just about anyone because of the balsamic phase, and, second, for such a Soul to feel really 'right' in an intimate relationship that another Soul either had to have their own balsamic Mars/Venus phase and/or other symbols that would correlate to such an inner orientation such as Venus or Mars being in Pisces or the 12th House, or possibly in some major aspect to Neptune.

God Bless, Rad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: