Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: UNDERSTANDING SEXUALITY THROUGH THE EA PARADIGM  (Read 7737 times)
jasonholley

« Reply #15 on: Jan 09, 2012, 08:39 am »

Hi all,

Here are a few more materials on Michael Jackson:

Video of 1980 Silvia Chase interview of Jackson and his parents/brothers/sisters <family throughout, Michael around 5:45>: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcY1f9ja6NQ

Video of his 1993 Interview with Oprah Winfrey, including material about his family, sexuality, music <interview starts in earnest at 6:25>:  http://vimeo.com/5347540

Audio and text of Michael's speech at Oxford University for his Heal the Kids foundation; talks about his own childhood, importance of children being children: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzIQlVSH8GU&feature=player_embedded

Article with description of the nature of Jackson’s musical talent (actually difficult to find amidst material about him as a phenomenon), evolution of his music, and his relationship to the music industry, also material on his personal life: http://passedthecurve.blogspot.com/2009/06/michael-jackson-appreciation-of-his.html

1994 GQ Article on 1993 Sexual Molestation charges:  http://www.buttonmonkey.com/misc/maryfischer.html

Article on “cultural abuse” of Jackson: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/joe-vogel/michael-jackson-trial-_b_1068750.html

Site with hundreds of messages, analysis, and so on by Michael fans: http://www.positivelymichael.com/forums/

Page describing Michael as a humanitarian and "spiritual messenger" -- I am including this as it lists many of his charitable acts, and also in the comments are many testimonials to Michael's spiritual impact on individuals which can give an idea of how he affected some people, and also of the positive projections he received alongside the negative projections: http://www.voiceseducation.org/content/michael-jackson-spiritual-messenger-hiding-plain-sight

Comments from two of Jackson's spiritual advisers:
-Rabbi Schmuley: http://dancirucci.blogspot.com/2009/06/michael-jacksons-spiritual-tragedy.html
-Deepak Chopra http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2009/07/02/chopra-michael-jackson-could-have-been-saved.html and http://www.chopra.com/node/1776

Academic Article on Michael Jackson and Narcissism:
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:swCs2uUp9bEJ:mais.athabascau.ca/faculty/docs/Michael_Jackson_Man_In_the_Mirror.doc+&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESgfCaSdngl4vLpfG7ZDh1wFWJabF6YcY_rqT8S7Y7sgiKQMrB2Dn4iCJF6BrQf4iyLRVlzBOKRrk2P8YhEyZnN7-IltRxEYNCXDm_4fO6_tjq8pkHAtPRt3QBJNu_CvcwJvlQNy&sig=AHIEtbRufR2t1uZtfqmQQopFOYa_OpneQA

God bless,
Jason
jasonholley

« Reply #16 on: Jan 09, 2012, 08:50 am »

James Baldwin writing in his essay Here Be Dragons, in 1985:

"The Michael Jackson cacophony is fascinating in that it is not about Jackson at all. I hope he has the good sense to know it and the good fortune to snatch his life out of the jaws of a carnivorous success. He will not swiftly be forgiven for having turned so many tables, for he damn sure grabbed the brass ring, and the man who broke the bank at Monte Carlo has nothing on Michael.

"All that noise is about America, as the dishonest custodian of black life and wealth; the blacks, especially males, in America; and the burning, buried American guilt; and sex and sexual roles and sexual panic; money, success and despair–to all of which may now be added the bitter need to find a head on which to place the crown of Miss America.

"Freaks are called freaks and are treated as they are treated–in the main, abominably–because they are human beings who cause to echo, deep within us, our most profound terrors and desires."
Steven

« Reply #17 on: Jan 11, 2012, 12:17 am »

Jason and all, I am going to jump in first as a newbie, with full awareness that my assessment will not have the comprehensiveness, detail and depth of the more experienced EA practitioners here. But I may as well start!

Per Jason's suggestion, this reflects the standard EA areas of focus, with a few other key aspects. This does not go into detail yet about the psycho-sexual dynamics of his life, and chart.

Michael Jackson

Pluto in Virgo in 6th House (conjunct Sun/Juno)
South Node Aries in Second House (conjunct Lilith)
PPP: Pisces in 12th House (with Chiron in Aquarius intercepted)
North Node in Libra in 8th House

With Pluto conjunct the Sun, this soul is exploring the development of personal power and self-actualization, which usually manifests as an intense drive to create and fulfill a special purpose in the current life. The postive dynamics of this conjunction reflect the soul's desire to not only actualize its own creative purpose through the use of will, but also to inspire others, as a living example, in this process. The shadow dynamics here suggest a ongoing need to be acknowledged as special or important (echoed by Venus/Uranus in Leo), a frustration with any kind of limitation on the soul's self-realization, and a tendency toward manipulation in gaining the desired power objectives. All of these dynamics seem to be quite present in Michael Jackson's life.

Yet the core evolutionary position of Pluto/Sun in Virgo in the 6th house also signals that the soul has been deeply concerned with learning how to be of service to the collective, and has been subjecting itself to experiences of self-doubt, humility and self-effacement. The resulting inner orientation of "lack" and an evolutionary need to experience the inverted pyramid structure forms a paradoxical pull to this soul's equally compulsive need to fully actualize, assert, and shine. With such a contradictory pull, gaining a balance can be tricky, and a splitting within the personality is not surprising. In MJ's case, he seems to have attempted balance by creating an artistic persona expressing the yang Leonine/solar/fiery emphasis of his psyche, and a "private" persona reflecting the more yin, shy, intoverted, victimized and "pure" Virgoan vibration of his evolutionary position. It seems implicit that this attempt-- particularly regarding his private persona and presumed self-image-- was neither fully effective nor grounded in a realistic, compassionate understanding of his inner dynamics. Somehow I doubt that the typical Pluto-in-Virgo experience of constant inner analysis was present for MJ, but certainly the intense perfectionism that can result from this Virgo/6th house emphasis is clearly reflected in his approach to his work.

A strong sense of guilt is reflected through this sign/house placement of Pluto, as well as a unconscious need to atone, and I sense that the karmic causes for this guilt are reflected by the South Node/Lilith conjunction in Aries in the 2nd house, and the square to Mars (ruler of the South Node) in Taurus from both Pluto/Sun and Chiron.

Put simply, there's a tremendous amount of assertive, aggressive energy and desire for autonomy suggested by the South Node Arian signatures, and an intense preoccupation with self. The presence of Lilith suggests, negatively, hedonism, aggressive sexuality, multiple relationships without real commitment, materialism, etc.  I sense that there is an overall uneasiness of the soul with these experiences of its past, and especially with the archetypical energy of Mars, South Node ruler, which is squared by Chiron and also Pluto/Sun in disseminating phase. The rejection (and projection outward onto others and into his "Bad", "Dangerous" stage persona) of his more aggressive, sexual, Martial energy seems consistent with the Virgoan tendency to reject subconsciously the life orientations of Aries/1st through Leo/5th as somehow "not right." It also seems consistent with MJ's preferred self-image (Moon in Pisces) as vulnerable, victimized, and relatively asexual-- a rejection of Mars' energy on an instinctual level.  

Difficulty with the masculine principle is also reflected by the Pluto/Sun conjunction, Mars' inconjunct to Saturn, and Saturn's aspect with Chiron, all suggesting chthonic wounding: a view of the masculine as overpowering, authoritarian, judgmental, fearful-- all reflections of which seem to have also been embodied by MJ's father.  

The PPP (Pluto Polarity Point) is Pisces and the 12th House, which suggests an evolutionary need to dissolve any barriers that prevent clear understanding of self, and also a need to develop faith and an awareness that one is connected to transpersonal forces larger than oneself. The fact that MJ's Moon is in Pisces on the Ascendant suggests to me that the soul has been trying to open itself to greater empathy, sensitivity and transpersonal energy-- that this is, indeed, the current ego image through which the soul wishes to function-- but the presence of Chiron in the 12th also shows that this area is a clear point of wounding and vulnerability for the soul. Chiron's sign position in Aquarius suggests not only core wounding in group situations, but also great sensitivity to the collective unconscious, and this latter ability may be part of the confusion for the soul, as heightened access to collective personal energy (and the ability to control and effect this collective personal force emotionally, as he did in his concerts) is not the same as access to transpersonal energy. Additionally, there may be confusion between pre-personal desires for undifferentiated bliss and transpersonal awareness. This can lead to the typical Piscean susceptability to glamour, illusion and drugs.

The North Node in Libra reflects the evolutionary need to engage more deeply in relationship and to evolve beyond the prior-life instinctual response to maintain freedom and independence. Its placement in the 8th House demands a confrontation with personal limitations, a deep dive into emotional and sexual self-discovery/healing, and a subsequent learning of how to unite the soul's own (limited) resources with others to allow mutual transformation. Unfortunately, it seems as if MJ resisted any limitations put on his desire for self-expression and self-creation, even those of his current body, and it is unclear whether he truly embraced emotional self-discovery beyond what was expressed in his music. His statements about his mother, for example, as being "perfect to me" are belied by the aspects of his Piscean moon: squares to Saturn in Sag and Vesta in Cancer, an opposition to Ceres and -widely, his Sun/Juno in Virgo. The effect of these challenges in his own emotional make-up will likely be explored later in our discussion.

The conjunction of the North Node with Jupiter and Neptune suggests inflated, romanticized and unrealistic expectations of what intimacy, sensitivity to others and "merging" might be.

The conjunction of Juno with Pluto/Sun seems to echo the soul's North Node requirements by increasing a need for intimacy and partnership, yet this conjunction also highlights the soul's conflicts with both personal self-expression and power struggles within relationship. I imagine we will discuss Juno more specifically as we explore MJ's psycho-sexual life, but if this soul indeed wanted to embrace an intense, transformational relationship with another, then most accounts of his life indicate that this was attempted not through actual interpersonal relationship, but through the creation of public/stage and private personas that together might merge into a more complete union.

Venus -- ruler of the North Node--will also likely be discussed in depth later in our discussion, but unsurprisingly Venus's aspects reflect relationship challenges: opposite Chiron, crescent phase square Mars, inconjunct Moon, and conjunct Uranus. The chironic contact brings forth a heightened awareness of the Venusian values of harmony and an inability to endure conflict, as well an ability to manipulate and control along with considerable charm and diplomacy. The Crescent phase square with Mars requires the soul to stand apart from society, and look deep into itself to develop new relationship values, and this echoes, in a way, the Libran Eight House North Node lessons.

As much of what I've said touches on the more troublesome aspects of MJ's psyche, I feel I should end by mentioning that the conjunction of androgynous Pallas and Mercury in Leo reflect again this soul's creative brilliance, with the ability to impress a unique vision on the world, and heal through music, drama and play.

« Last Edit: Jan 12, 2012, 12:10 pm by Dylan Patrick » Logged
cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #18 on: Jan 11, 2012, 06:53 pm »

Ok, I'm back.  What a lot of MJ material to read and view!  I think I'll just start writing and read later!  In an earlier post someone was asking about Eros.  I know one astrologer who has done quite a bit of work with Eros.  If you are interested:

http://www.falconastrology.com/discovery.htm

Ok.  I'm glad I got back in time to participate - working on that right now!

cat
Steven

« Reply #19 on: Jan 13, 2012, 10:15 pm »

Hi, Jason, this is great. Thanks so much for your feedback and suggestions. I will indeed endeavor to dig deeper, and plan to post again by Sunday evening.

I am most grateful for this opportunity.

cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #20 on: Jan 15, 2012, 06:02 pm »

Hi Jason, Rad and Everyone,

I decided to set a time limit on this.  That was this weekend.  I've reached that point.  There is so much more I could have probably touched on but I've reached the point where my mind is turning to jello.  This is how it panned out:

With Pluto in Virgo in the 6th House, Michael Jackson's soul has been learning evolutionary lessons related to service to others (society, a culture or on a smaller scale an indivudual) as well as lessons in personal humility and self-doubt, discrimination, purification and self-improvement.  His soul has been learning these lessons through intense self-analysis and by learning to fulfill a specific function within the cultures and societies his soul has incarnated into. He has had to develop specialized skills and  techniques in order to develop and establish a work related function which allows him to serve others in some way. He has often had to sacrifice his own personal needs, desires and time in order to fulfill the needs and desires of the culture or society he has been born into. At the same time, he has been learning lessons of humility which serve to remind him that the universe does not revolve around him and to help him learn to identify with the larger collective whole that is greater than just one's self. These lessons serve to help him purge all traces of self-glorification and delusions of grandeur from within his consciousness as well as any intellectual or emotional patterns that are preventing growth.  Crisis situations are necessary in order to induce self-analysis which  forces him to get in touch with himself at a core level.  In the process, he becomes aware of his imperfections, flaws and shortcomings which in turn creates a subconscious or subliminal sense of guilt within him. This inner guilt then creates a need and desire to atone for the guilt through some type of service to others or another which then leads to  purification and self-improvement. The desire and need to atone leads to further self-analysis in which he analyzes his shortcomings, flaws and inadequacies further.  This can cause him to project his guilt outwards onto other people leaving him feeling victimized or he may become so focused on his flaws and inadequacies than he becomes paralyzed and unable to do anything to correct them. Regardless of the outcome, the soul's reality structure is one which requires personal crisis in order to induce self-analysis in order to expose the inner or dynamics behind the individual's behavior.  This type of reality structure causes the soul to feel absolutely alone on an inner level. This intense feeling of aloneness then causes the soul to create a  multitude of external obligations which leave him no time for himself in order to avoid having to look within and facing his feelings of being alone. Crisis will again occur at some point forcing withdrawal and further self-analysis.

Pluto is conjunct both the Sun in Virgo and Mercury Rx in the 6th House indicating that the soul has had a desire  to be of service to others, and learn lessons of humility, self-doubt, discrimination, purification and self-improvement, through the work dynamic which is also his special creative purpose or career.  Any personal crisis the soul experiences would then be related to its career somehow or become public knowledge.
With the Pluto/Sun conjunction the soul has had something very special to accomplish which could potentially lead to a life of relative fame relative to its special purpose.  In addition, this aspect indicates that one of the parents, usually the father, will dominate the individual's development and attempt to shape the individual's purpose or identity with the strength of his will. Early in life the individual will feel intimidated by the parent and will conform to the parent's desires but at some point a confrontation will occur leading to a reformulation of the relationship.  At this key point the individual will either leave the parent behind or the parent will change and encourage the individual's development as a unique individual with a unique purpose.  In addition, with Pluto conjunct Mercury Rx in Leo the soul has had a need and desire for intellectual confrontations with others so that rigid fixed ideas can be reformulated, transformed and expanded. While the soul is curious and wanting to learn new things, its interpretation of any new information will always reflect its preexisting beliefs. The individual will filter new thoughts and ideas through his belief system and will reject anything that does not reflect what he already thinks is true or false. Mercury is retrograde meaning the soul has acquired and collected so much linear knowledge in the past that its intellect has become overwhelmed and confused and needs to be simplified. Being that the soul
interpretes reality according to its preexisting beliefs and filters out anything with doesn't fit in with what it already believes,  it is likely to tune out any new information or way of looking at things that don't jive with what it already thinks or how it sees reality.  Confrontation is therefore necessary in order to force the soul to see things from a new perspective or a different point of view.  In addition, this aspect indicates that the soul has a mental need to explore, experience and investigate areas of life considered taboo by society, the parents etc.  Mercury is conjunct Venus and Uranus indicating that  the soul's beliefs, opinions and ideas about its relationship to both itself and its relationships with other people are very different from those of other people and unconventional. Confrontations and crises will occur that bring these beliefs into the open. When this occurs, the soul is misunderstood and incapable of expressing itself in a way that others can really understand him or his points of view.  In addition, he has a
hard time understanding others and the environment he is part of.  Mercury rules his 4th house Gemini cusp indicating that the soul has a complex nature having multiple self images and ego structures at any given time. This complicates the situation and misunderstandings.  

Pluto is sextile Jupiter conjunct Neptune in Scorpio in the 8th House.  The soul has had an intense need and desire to develop its intuition and to to realize the nature of illusions, delusions, dreams and ideals in relation to its beliefs. The soul has learned to think in conceptual or abstract terms and has a hard time finding the proper words to communicate its intuitive knowledge to others. The soul has therefore been learning how to communicate in a language that many others can understand which is music and song. The soul is aware of the larger social and universal forces that constitute the reality of creation and has a need and desire to live and act in accordance to natural law and to expand beyond the limitations of any imposed moral, religious and philosophical orientations defined by the society or the culture it it is part of.  Neptune helps dissolve any barriers that are preventing the soul from achieving this ideal by helping the soul realize what is delusional in regard to man-made religious, social and cultural laws that prevent the soul from living according to natural law. These desires are being expressed and acted upon in the realm of the soul's emotional and sexual relationships.  The soul has a need and desire to communicate its beliefs in relation to emotional/sexual expression to many other people through its work/special creative purpose which is music and the performance arts.  Pluto is septile the North Node in Libra in the 8th House
(the NN has been worked on in previous lives) indicating that the soul has experienced limitation in relation to who it is and who it can and cannot be in relation to its emotional/sexual relationships and beliefs. The soul has desired to transform these limitations by forming relationships with a diversity of other people who symbolize something the soul feels it lacks within itself.   These relationships have likely been “fated.”

The South Node is in Aries in Second House.  In previous lives the soul has been
instinctually very self-reliant and self-sufficient.  He had a very strong physical and sexual nature as well as an emphasized need to survive and sustain himself on a physical and emotional level.  He identified himself as the resource and means of self-sustainment and was capable of taking care of himself and providing for his needs via his talents, skills and capabilities. This included taking care of himself sexually. When not involved in a sexual relationship he would masturbate in order to release his built up emotional and sexual tension. Failing to do so would cause emotional distortion and a loss of perspective in all aspects of his life.  He required a great deal of freedom and independence as he was on a journey of self-discovery attempting to find out something new and unique about himself. He experienced many identity crises of varying degrees of magnitude as his instinctual need to grow and evolve conflicted with his desire to stay the same in order to feel secure. The SN is sesiquadrate the Sun/Pluto in the 6th House indicating he felt a great deal of inner pressure leading him to creatively develop a special purpose in life related his his work and being of service to others in some way. This special purpose may have led to a life of relative fame, recognition and acclaim relative to that purpose. One of his parents, likely his father, may have tried to shape his identity and purpose as discussed above. The SN is trine Mercury Rx in Leo in the 6th House indicating that he understood how society works and therefore knew how to establish his special purpose within it. In spite of this understanding, intellectual confrontations with others occurred in order for rigid and fixed ideas to be reformulated, transformed and expanded as discussed above. SN opposition Jupiter in Libra in the 8th House indicates an inner conflict in which he was being pulled in two opposite directions in his past lives.  On the one hand he desired to act in accordance with natural law and on the other hand he felt he should act in accordance to the beliefs, morals, laws and philosophical orientations of the culture and society he was part of. Being that he was individuated, he likely leaned more towards acting in according to natural law, but inside he also felt a pull towards acting in accordance with the moral dicates and belief system of his family, culture and society. Once again, this was being played out in the realm of his emotional and psychological  relationships with a diversity of other people. His involvement in these relationships led to internal psychoanalysis or psychological investigations of his own inner dynamics and the “laws” that explain who and what we are and how we work. With the SN trine Saturn in Sag in the 9th House he had a desire to realize his own authority and establish his authority within society through his work or career. He understood his capabilities in terms of the role he chose to play and learned how to establish himself in that role/career according to the terms of society or his culture. He felt he had a special destiny to fulfill as well as the patience and self-discipline needed to achieve his goals. He may have had help from external authorities (his father maybe) who were willing to help him establish and actualize his career. His goals and ambitions were in harmony with those of his culture and society so he was able to get the support necessary to establish himself in his chosen career.

The SN is semi-sextile his SNR Mars in Taurus in the 3rd house indicating that in previous lives he instinctually resisted adopting the value systems of anyone else including his culture and society. He questioned every accepted idea and opinion established by any external authority and argued against anything that did not fit in with his own value system.  In regard to sex and sexuality, he had a mental desire to explore and understand the diversity of all possible sexual orientations and behaviors and to obtain as much sexual knowledge as possible. He challenged the limitations of traditional gender roles and may have manifested bisexual or homosexual tendencies. It is possible that sexual issues arose between him and his parents or siblings causing his sexual development to be arrested.  If this was the case, he was sexually immature as an adult. He used his sexual energy as a vehicle to metamorphasize his emotional and psychological limitations creating sexually confrontational situations which served to force his emotional/psychological reality and needs into conscious awareness. He possessed a strong instinctual physical and sexual magnetism and focused on sex as a means of physical gratification and stimulation alone. He either used sex as a tool for power, control and manipulation or was used by others for these reasons. Mars is square Mercury Rx and Venus in Leo in the 6th House indicating that he was not open to experiencing anything new that did not reflect what he felt was worthy of consideration or fit in with his pre-existing beliefs. He was not one for idle chit-chat and did not engage in conversation with anyone without having a good reason or purpose in doing so.  His tone of communication was emotionally powerful and almost hypnotic in effect as the strength of his soul was reflected in his opinions and point of view. Most of what he was willing to share and communicate with others was work/career related and reflected his creativity or creative purpose. In addition, he had a desire to deflate his excessive egocentric orientation to life as well as to purge all causes of personal delusions of grandeur. He desired to align himself with his actual inner reality as opposed to personal illusion or delusion of an egocentric nature that was considered to be real. These desires left him feeling very alone inside.  He had an inner emptiness and an inner feeling of being very small. As a result he was very self-critical and had a very negative feeling about himself . He never felt good enough and thus came across as very endearing to others as he naturally deflected any exessive personal acclaim.  He was self-effacing, humble and always ready and willing to help others as he was a natural giver who could naturally relate to the pain or problems of others. At the same time, he seldom allowed anyone to help him due to his inherent masochism which left him feeling that he did not deserve to be helped but rather deserved to be hurt, abused, taken advantage of, manipulated, deceived, criticized or invalidated. He attracted people who were emotionally crippled in some way as he himself was emotionally wounded and deeply troubled. In his intimate relationships he attracted people who were very self-oriented and who expected him to serve and help them in an unequal way. They usually became very critical and judgmental of him which would increase his inner self-doubt, guilt and need to atone for this guilt. He would sacrifice his own needs for those of his partner as he felt it was the only way to sustain the relationship. This left him feeling victimized by life in general and other people. On a sexual level he had a desire to serve or please his partners.  He may have acted out a slave/master type archetype in his sexual relationships or he may have become asexual due to his deep unconscious guilt association with physical/sexual sensation and a fear of being contaminated in some way. As with his Mars in the 3rd house, he had a strong mental orientation towards the sexual act and was always analyzing whatever occurred sexually.  

Pluto's Polarity Point is in Pisces in the 12th House. The soul's intention for itself as Michael Jackson was to learn to simplify itself by dissolving old mental and emotional barriers that have been preventing a holistic and clear understanding of its own self-concept. Michael Jackson had a desire and need to clarify the relationship between himself and others and to develop an awareness of proper priorities. This required faith as well as an understanding and awareness that he is connected to larger forces than just himself. He had a need and desire to foster an understanding as to why he felt so essentially alone.  In addition there was a need to shift from deductive to inductive reasoning in order to be able to understand and experience himself in a more complete way and develop a clearer vision of his relationship to other people.  In this way he would learn the lessons of discrimination as well as when to serve and when not to be of service to others.  In developing an awareness of the whole, inner peace and self-forgiveness would replace his compulsive need for crisis and the sense of victimization that leads to pain, misery, sickness and mental chaos.  In order for this to occur,  he would have to form a relationship with the divine.  Was Michael Jackson able to achieve the potential in the polarity point?  It doesn't seem so.

The North Node is in Libra in 8th House.  As pointed out above, the NN has been acted upon in previous lives. In order to simplify himself, dissolve old mental and emotional barriers, clarify the relationship between himself and others and to develop an awareness of proper priorities, Michael Jackson would have to learn to merge with another person or others. He would have to learn to open up to other people and situations in order to become aware of his personal limitations and to develop an awareness of how he relates to reality.  Although he succeeded in identifying his essence, capabilities and personal values, coming into this life as MJ he did not know how to implement them or apply them to “forces” outside himself (society and other people). His goal as MJ was to integrate, apply, or link his abilities to social needs that were compatible with other people's value systems. As  discussed earlier, with his SN in Aries, he experienced many identity crisises which created cycles of inner torment and anger within him.  In his life as MJ he needed to form relationships with others in order for the process of self-discovery and the actualization of a special destiny to occur.  He could not succeed by maintaining a primary allegiance to himself alone.  He  came into this life as a natural loner who would subconsciously attract others into his life who would have a shocking effect on him in order to help him discover who and what he is. He needed to learn how to be in an intimate relationship on a sustained basis rather than just having brief and intense emotional/sexual encounters with others for sexual gratification alone. He needed to learn how to be in relationships on an equal basis and to give rather than take, listen rather than dominate a conversation, and learn that others are just as important as he is.  The NN is semi-square the Sun in Virgo in the 6th house symbolizing a conflict between his needs and desires. He had an emphasized need to develop a special creative purpose through which he could serve others while at the same time a desire to withdraw in order to contemplate and experiment with new thoughts and experiences reflecting new desires. His challenge was to balance his need to withdraw and contemplate with his need to fulfill his duties and obligations in relation to his work and sociological role.
The NN is  sextile Mercury Rx in Leo in the 6th House.  By comparing and contrasting himself with others, MJ had come to a point in which he understood what experiences, methods or skills he needed to utilize in order to develop his evolutionary purpose in a unique way. In order to grow and evolve further he would have to learn to be intellectually open to everything. He was compulsively drawn to communicate with everyone and to study everything in order to gain new knowledge and information. Whatever he believed or had an opinion about would be powerfully communicated with emotional intensity and conviction through the vehicle of his career/special purpose.
The NN is inconjunct Mars in Taurus in the 3rd House.  MJ was aware that he had something special to do in relation to his evolutionary intention and desire to serve others through his work but experienced some confusion in regard to how to link his purpose through service to the whole or others. Crisis was necessary in order to
induce mental analysis of what needed to be adjusted within him in order to establish his purpose within the framework of the social environment. In addition, humility had to replace any self-inflated or willful expression of his purpose. Once again,
the soul as MJ had an huge amount of emotional/sexual energy which needed release.

In addition he had a need and desire to rebel against and reject sexual taboos as dictated by his culture,  society and his family environment. He would express and communicate his emotions/sexuality to others through his career (music/stage performance) which would lead to intellectual crisis situations involving his siblings as he was rebelling and rejecting the norm they represented and projecting the taboo outward for the world to see.  The NN is conjunct Jupiter in Libra conjunct Neptune in Scorpio in the 8th House.    MJ would have to find a way to communicate his beliefs and ideals, or his version of truth, to others in a way that they could understand. He would have to form a  relationship with a symbol of power which symbolized something he felt he lacked in order to do this. One such symbol was his family as seen through Jupiter in Libra (relationships)  sesiquadrate his moon (family) in the 1st house (individuality) conjunct Neptune (music) in Scorpio (power) which is ruled by Pluto in the 6th (career). Confrontations would eventually occur as MJ had a need and desire to expand beyond the limitations imposed by the religious or philosophical orientation defined by his culture and his family. At some point he would challenge, reject and rebel against them and their belief systems as he had a desire to communicate his own ideas and point of view.  The NN is sextile Saturn in Sagittarius in the 9th House indicating once again that MJ understood what experiences, methods or skills he needed to utilize in order to develop his evolutionary purpose in a unique way.  He now had to actualize and realize his own authority and assume the largest sociological role he could play. Intuition would guide him in his search for truth.

The best way for him to do this is symbolized by Venus in Leo in the 6th House – the North Node Ruler. Relationships were the key. In order to simplify himself, dissolve old mental and emotional barriers, clarify the relationship between himself and others and to develop an awareness of proper priorities by merging with another, or others, MJ would have to gain an understanding of the cause of his deep inner aloneness which is actually a reflection of an unresolved spiritual need. He would need to align with a spiritual system that promotes a direct inner connection to God. In doing so, the aloneness would then dissolve. Whatever spiritual system he chose, it would have to be one based on
compassion and love, kindness and gentleness and rooted in natural principles.  In this way he would eventually be able to change his inner standards of judgement and dissolve the build-up of guilt and the need to atone for it and come to accept himself.  In turn, he would then attract people who personify these same traits into his life. He would learn to become more objective in regard to himself rather than living in a subjective reality that does not allow him to be experienced as equal with everyone else. He would
learn to acknowledge the larger group, community, and society and understand their needs and learn to give without being motivated by his own need to be given to. He would be able to validate and acknowledge other people's realities without being told how wonderful and special he is first, or in return. He would learn to receive or accept feedback from others even if it conflicted with his own inner evaluation of himself. He
would learn that he is not the center of the universe and not to be dependent on others telling him how special he is.  He would learn what it is like to experience inner peace. Only Michael knows if he succeeded in this or not.  It seems that he did not.

Note: now watching a MJ bio.  One more thing - the drugs - death from the drugs is reflected by Neptune in Scorpio in the 8th House .
« Last Edit: Jan 15, 2012, 08:10 pm by cat777 » Logged
Kristin

« Reply #21 on: Jan 16, 2012, 09:12 am »

HI Jason, Rad and all..

Here is some background on MJ before we dive into sexuality signatures as they are expressed in the birth chart. Thank you again Jason for your time and dedication in spear heading this thread...

Michael Jackson - 3rd Stage Individuated

Michael Jackson was born into a lower middle class, devout Jehovah witness family and was the 8th of 10 children. He was a boy forced to grow up fast as his unique and legendary musical ability threw him straight into the spotlight by the time he was only 5, essentially stripping him of his childhood. The child phenom with the high price to pay for it shows up with Pluto in Virgo in the 6th, Leo on the cusp, ruler Sun conjunct his Pluto in Virgo, ruler Mercury in Leo balsamic conjunction to Pluto. Within this power Michael had a natural humility seen with his Pluto and Sun in Virgo in the 6th and no matter how much he practiced it never seemed to be enough. The 6th house crisis were also part of his ongoing experience as a boy and well into adulthood.

Jackson had a troubled relationship with his father who acknowledged in 2003 that he regularly whipped Jackson as a boy. Jackson shared that he was physically and emotionally abused during rehearsals, though he also credited his father's strict discipline with playing a large role in his success. Pluto in the 6th sesquisquare the South Node in Aries, ruler Mars in Taurus, square ruler Venus and Mercury, ruler of his Pluto. Also Saturn squaring his Moon in Pisces. His father, Saturn, who he also says contributed to his success is seen with the grand trine of Saturn in Sag on the MC, South Node in Aries and Venus in Leo.

“In fact, Michael Jackson's deep dissatisfaction with his appearance, Pluto in the 6th, ruler Mercury in Leo in the 6th with Venus, his nightmares and chronic sleep problems, Uranus, Venus and Mercury opposing Chiron in Aquarius in the 12th - also Moon in Pisces square Saturn in Sag, his tendency to remain hyper-compliant especially with his father, and to remain child-like throughout his adult life are in many ways consistent with the effects of this chronic maltreatment he endured as a young child.” Beyond the physical abuse there was psychological abuse where every mistake Michael made was magnified and intensified by his father. This sleep problems and nightmares are in part linked with the violent push by his father but Michael also came into this life with plenty of unresolved trauma seen with his South Node in Aries in the 2nd, ruler Mars in the 3rd square Uranus and Venus in the 6th. One past life trauma story reflected in this signature suggests being intimate with a sibling and being caught and forcibly separated. Also this intimacy leading to getting his sister pregnant and the parents forcing an abortion. The attempted abortion led to complications and his sister ultimately lost her life, hence the trauma seen with Uranus and Venus in Leo (child), conjunct Mercury, sibling, squaring Mars in Taurus in the 3rd, ruler of the South Node. Also Mercury, sibling, is the ruler of his Sun and Pluto in Virgo. He spoke often of being so lonely whenever he was off stage. In a recent past life he may have been totally ex-communicated from his family because of the pregnancy and then blamed for her death that they had caused in trying to abort the child and the guilt carried forward seen with Saturn squaring his Pisces Moon and Ascendant.

In staying with this focus on his sister in a recent life as I feel this theme is a strong contributing factor to what we have experienced in him in his need to perfect and enhance his physical beauty via plastic surgeries and the like. I believe his sister Janet was this sister who became pregnant with him in his past life. Her Pluto lands in his 7th, when siblings become intimate, also her Mars is on his Mars in his 3rd house and is opposed by her Neptune, ruler of his Moon in Pisces. To take it one step further ( I do not have her birth time so cannot mention the house location here) but in their composite, they have Neptune in Scorpio square the nodes, Neptune also squares Saturn in Aquarius which is conjunct the South Node. I realize there is very little evidence of much of a relationship in this life, the last photo taken together in 2000, but this is also reflecting the secret connection because of the trauma. I feel she nurtured him in her own private way and that their relationship was more of an unspoken love,  also considering where things may have left off together, their being terrified of the father who had created all the trauma in the past life. Michael said whenever he was going to see his father even as an adult  it made him sick to his stomach to the point of throwing up - Moon in Pisces square Saturn. Of course they would need to re-enter family together with this father in order to resolve this in some fashion. Michael’s South Node of Mars and Venus in Libra are conjunct his North Node. But I also feel that she followed him in to this life to protect him and vice versa or to be close enough to be in his life to nurture him in some way. To take this further again, I have a strong feeling that they are the SAME SOUL which would also reflect the attract/repel dynamics inherent in this signature. The repelling linked with the need to separate and individuate and the attraction seen as they choose to come through family together. It is as if they made a SOUL PACT/Promise (Scorpio) ie her Pluto in his 7th trining his 3rd house Mars, a Mars they share almost to the degree. Her South Node in Scorpio in his 9th. They also share the same Vesta in Cancer, to nurture through proximity in family. In composite they had Vesta in Cancer conjunct the Sun.  She certainly has had her own massive fame to call her own and one can’t help but notice how much they look alike. Even their speaking voices are remarkably similar, conjuncting Mars' in his 3rd house. I would add, it also appeared that his desire in his beautification process looked to mimic an attempt to look like her, in particular the nose. Although the surgery to his nose appeared to go too far seen with Uranus, Venus, Mercury in Leo opposing Chiron in Aquarius in the 12th, inconjunct Neptune in Scorpio the sign for surgery. Also Michael’s Dark Moon Lilith is within one degree of his Venus in Leo symbolizing less than pleasing personal feelings about the way he looked. He felt very inadequate as a male and more adequate as a female. You can see this with the ruler of his South Node in Aries, Mars being in Taurus squaring Venus and Uranus in Leo, ruler Sun in Virgo. Also with the Moon rising, especially in watery Pisces he will feel more naturally female in how he nurtures and expresses himself when he is not on stage.

With his 6th house Pluto, enhanced with the SUN in Virgo, MJ was a self proclaimed perfectionist, never at any point would he feel that whatever he did was good enough. He even admitted brushing his teeth or hair with the light off in the bathroom so he didn’t have to look at himself. He worked incessantly to the point of excessiveness and to the brink of absolute exhaustion in part because of the ingrained echos of his own father’s disciplinary strong hand and the absolute sense of lack of measuring up that he instilled in him. He also shared that his father called him ugly especially when he reached puberty and started breaking out on his face. This is all reflected with Pluto in Virgo in the 6th, conjunct Sun in Virgo the 6th, ruler Mercury in Leo conjunct Venus, Uranus, Dark Moon Lilith and North Node of Mercury in Leo. This being his own less than self accepting and loving view of himself and he being his own worst enemy. Not even his father was harder on him than he was on himself.

When Michael is on stage something else all together happens as the world watched him grab his crotch and move his hips with a confident thrust. His way in his body reflects plenty of male comfort to the point of  glamorization of the phallus  but the stage was his refuge and the only place he really felt truly at home. Cancer is on his 5th house cusp and the ruler is the Pisces Moon on the Ascendant. The glamorization or glorification of the phallus is seen with his second house South Node in Aries, ruler Mars in Taurus square Uranus in Leo, which sure had a way of shocking mothers as their children imitated this dancing gesture. When Oprah asked him why he always grabbed his crotch when he danced he said that it happens subliminally or instinctually and that ‘the music compels him to do it’ - South Node in Aries in the second, ruler mars in Taurus( Music) in the 3rd (hands), the music being a way of self masturbation, a manifestation of personal masturbation when he is performing.

Another important piece to mention as it relates to MJ’s trouble with sleeping is seen in his inability to turn off his mind, which is why he needed sedating meds to help slow down the mental engine. His South Node in Aries in the second is ruled by Mars in Aries in the 3rd ( thoughts, overactive mind) in Taurus where he would find himself in these fixed loops of mental perfecting programming. Mars in Taurus squares its ruler,Venus, as well as Uranus and Mercury, ruler of his Sun/Pluto. If that was not enough, his North Node in Neptune in the 6th is receiving a square from that Mars. This ultimately took his life, this unintentional overdose by the physician. This is also linked with the excessive Virgo of never being enough, also with the Leo on the cusp, trying to fill himself up with a feeling to replace his inner existential loneliness, more meds. Sleep is Neptune, it also connects to masking the pain, taking meds for sleep and to stop the torment of his mind. Neptune in Scorpio is conjunct his North Node and Jupiter which rules exaggeration, ruler of his Neptune in Scorpio is Pluto in Virgo with the Sun in the 6th. The racing thoughts that he could not turn off were all linked with his quest for perfection and never being or feeling good enough.

In clear ways, Michael’s sense of aloneness, apart from the past life trauma of family separation is simply part the natural evolving process. There was a time when excessive narcissism led to forming relationships with shallow people who were nothing more than props in his play. There was no real connection possible with these people also because of where they were coming from and where they lived within themselves. On a Soul level he was literally on a different sheet of music. As is he moving toward the spiritual state this inner reflection is part of the evolutionary process, a progressive elimination, Pluto, of all things that do not support his evolution back to God. The solution to ultimate aloneness can only take place by moving toward Spirit which for him is reflected in his double Pisces, ascendant and moon. Also the ruler of his 12th house cusp is Uranus and this for him conjuncts his Venus and North Node of Neptune, also symbolizing the need to go deeper in his connection with God, to find real meaning, to heal by experiencing that unconditional love from the inner relationship to Source, heal not only the aloneness but his deep inner sense of lack and this need to always compare himself to perfection. To come to know that perfection is in the process and that even God is an evolving energy. For God it is enough to simply have the right intention in whatever we do, a purity of heart and intention which Michael’s Soul certainly has.

South Node in Aries in the second , ruler Mars in Taurus in the 3rd. MJ has been using his voice, 3rd house, seen musically with his South Node in a Taurus house, ruler Mars in Taurus in the 3rd. Also Venus, the ruler of Taurus is conjunct Uranus in Leo, instant fame as a boy, and also Mercury and North Node of Neptune in Leo. North Node of Neptune is the ruler of his Pisces Moon as his Ascendant. He came into this life being a front runner in his field with his South Node in Aries and the ruler Mars in Taurus, reflects the early life and success with his brothers in Jackson 5. You can see this theme of far reaching fame prior to this life as well as his South Node of Venus, Music, is sextile his Saturn in Sagittarius, going international, and South Node of Uranus. They make a grand trine with his South Node in the 2nd and his natal Venus, Uranus, Mercury and North Node of Neptune in Leo in the 6th. These symbols suggest that he has been breaking all kinds of records for lifetimes.  He was a highly independent and wildly innovative creator, needing to do things his own way, to lead the way, to set music, fashion, dancing trends, seen in the strong Uranian signatures conjunct his Venus. Venus rules his South Node of Mars, Venus and Original Lilith in Libra. One example of this is the “Moon Walk" that he became so famous for ‘inventing’ -the dance move that looks like he is gliding across the floor. This perfectly symbolizes his Pisces Moon near the ascendant. His sound was so unique and loved by all around the world as soon as his voice hit the airwaves. You could not help but fall in love with his spirit and his smile as a boy as he lit up the stage with his natural gift. One of his greatest hits, “I’ll be there” - just call my name and I’ll be there. This song reminds me of his own pact with his sister.

You and I must make a pact
We must bring salvation back
Where there is love, I'll be there
(I'll be there)
I'll reach out my hand to you
I'll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I'll be there
(I'll be there)

And oh, I'll be there to comfort you
Build my world of dreams around you
I'm so glad that I found you
I'll be there with a love that's strong
I'll be your strength, I'll keep holding on
(Holding on, holding on, holding on)
Yes I will, yes I will

Let me fill your heart with joy and laughter
Togetherness, well that's all I'm after
Whenever you need me, I'll be there
(I'll be there)
I'll be there to protect you
(Yeah baby)
With an unselfish love I respect you
Just call my name and I'll be there
(I'll be there)

And oh, I'll be there to comfort you
(I'll be there)
Build my world of dreams around you
I'm so glad that I found you
I'll be there with a love that's strong
(I'll be there)
I'll be your strength, I'll keep holding on
(Holding on, holding on, holding on)
Yes I will, yes I will

If you should ever find someone new
I know he'd better be good to you
'Cause if he doesn't, I'll be there
(I'll be there)
Don't you know, baby, yeah yeah
I'll be there, I'll be there, just call my name, I'll be there
(I'll be there)

Just look over your shoulders, honey, ooh
I'll be there, I'll be there, whenever you need me, I'll be there
(I'll be there)
Don't you know, baby, yeah yeah
I'll be there, I'll be there, just call my name, I'll be there
(I'll be there)
I'll be there, I'll be there

South Node in Aries, ruler Mars in the 3rd (call my name). Also Pluto/Sun in Virgo ruler, making a balsamic conjunction to Mercury and Venus in Leo, I will be there to comfort, love and protect you.

The instant international fame is also seen with his North Node in Libra, ruler Venus in Leo, conjunct Uranus, Mercury and North node of Neptune. Also natal Neptune in Scorpio is conjunct his North Node and Jupiter in Libra. His South Node of Mars which brings this theme back from the past and forward again, is also conjunct his North Node along with Original Lilith in Libra. He is was clearly doing what he has naturally done for lifetimes, using his God created capacities to move, reach and entertain the masses. He has led tribes in powerful ways with his music and his song seen with his Original Lilith in Libra conjunct the South Node of Mars and Venus, ruler Venus conjunct Uranus in Leo. The Libra in his chart, in particular his Original Lilith as well as his South Nodes of Mars and Venus also connects to his natural androgyny and need to be both male and female in the body and in the world. He may very well be undergoing a gender switch, it feels like only a few lifetimes of switch into the male body as he feels like he is still working to heal the natural male side of himself. I am sure the recent past life traumas had a way of creating deep fracturing to his Soul which resulted in him feeling like he had done something horribly wrong while in the male body, leading to his sense of inadequacy as a male. I am feeling too that he was also castrated as punishment for engaging in something sexually forbidden, undoubtedly he was figuratively castrated but wondering if he was literally castrated. (Rad, your thoughts?) South Node in Aries, ruler Mars in the 3rd in Taurus square Uranus, Mercury and Venus. These signatures suggest also that at the time of being castrated that unimaginable injuring words were like arrows to his heart as they left their mark like tattoos to his Soul. He internalized these words to the point of believing that whatever was being said about him was true. This then led to his feeling like he needed to suffer or repent for what he had done, seen in his prevalence of Virgo/Pisces and the Sado/Masochistic tendencies that are so often expressed in this axis,  In natural times it was very common for siblings to experience intimacy and explore their own mutual curiosities, Mars ruler of his South Node in the 3rd house in Taurus. Michael cannot help but be natural and pure, that’s who he has always been, innocent like a child or an animal, innocent in his approach to things and wanting nothing more than to follow his natural impulse, Saturn in Sag in the 9th. He is also so naturally shy and when asked if he was still a virgin in 1993, which would have made him 35 years old at that time, he looked painfully embarrassed. Clearly this is something so personal and sacred to him. Also so much still a little a  boy at heart and because he was married to his work, he had a much delayed start I imagine as it relates to these sorts of exchanges. The past trauma leading into his early life abuse would have also contributed to a delay in his desire for intimacy as the trauma would have kept him detached and fearful of recreating the same story. South Node in Aries, ruler Mars in Taurus, square Uranus, Venus and Mercury in Leo.  Mercury, the ruler of his Sun and Pluto.

Why would Michael choose to come through a father who was essentially a psychological vampire, and abuser on all levels of the heart, body and Soul?  It can only be as I stated above that Michael felt like he needed to be punished for something he had done wrong. As if the punishment of the past was not enough but Pluto in Virgo in the 6th can have a compulsive way of masochistically self inflicting pain as he took in wholesale the wounding messages of who he was and how he deserved whatever he had coming to him, so his Soul set it up that way. Also since we pick up where we left off, this karma with the father and the sister needed to find its way forward somehow.  This was directly linked with his own core sense of guilt that he had done something horribly wrong and that he needed to be punished for it for reasons that he does not understand. MJ he is so inherently forgiving with his double Pisces even as the scars of the beating in this life remained he finally in 1993 had the courage to confirm the abuse by his father to the viewers, he was close to tears, and you could see the fear in his eyes when interviewed by Oprah and  after exposing the truth on TV he then apologized to his father saying he had to tell the truth, Saturn in Sag. But that he still loved his father.

Michael was clearly very IN his body confidently when he moved and was on stage, it’s as if he was plugged into a current of his own making, of God’s making because he made his own kind of magic for the world to witness over and over. Neptune in Scorpio, ruler of his Moon in Pisces, Pisces Ascendant, conjunct the North Node and Jupiter in  Libra. Also Uranus conjunct Venus and Mercury in Leo. Venus, ruler of the North Node and Original Lilith and Mercury, ruler of his Sun and Pluto. But that world called the stage was his world, it was a safe world where no one could touch him, they could only watch him and if he worked hard enough, his hope more than anything was that they would love him. Michael earned the title King of Pop and was also in the Guiness Book of World Records as the Greatest Entertainer in the world. Pluto, Amazone, Sun Balsamic conjunction in Virgo in the 6th, Leo on the cusp, ruler Sun which is within this triple conjunction. Also ruler of Virgo is Mercury in Leo and is conjunct Venus and North Node of Neptune, which can reflect no limits to his music success.

His natural innocence as in ‘every time feels like the first time’ whether it is in love or in pain. Also these signatures connected to weakened immune system, ie the stress of the business and the projections and lies made by the tabloids, and the allegations of child abuse, not to mention his own hard past of his own childhood catching up with him. He was also never allowed to be a child himself with non stop rehearsals, television interviews, performances and so on. Also by the age of 12, his first Jupiter return, which conjuncts his North Node in Libra in the 8th,  a bodyguard had to be with him everywhere he went. Michael is an incredibly pure and simple Soul and more or less natural, not able to be anything other than who he was. Amazingly too even as an adult his speaking voice still sounded like a child, Uranus and Venus with Mercury in Leo conjunct. His innocence and simplicity within this innocence is seen simply in the way that he loved and wanted to be loved. He was all heart, like a child and like an innocent animal. It is reflected so clearly in all of his Pisces signatures. Pluto in Virgo making balsamic conjunction to its ruler Mercury. Sun/Pluto balsalmic, PPP in the 12th house, Moon in Pisces, Pisces rising, Neptune conjunct Jupiter, the ruler of Saturn in Sagittarius.

Michael’s attempt to recover his childhood came with the building of Neverland on his 2700 acre ranch which includes an amusement park and rare animals from all over the world. Michael loved animals like he loved children for their natural innocence and unconditional love. He said he tries to imitate Jesus and to see the world through the innocent eyes of children. He added that through the children he found and experienced what he never had. Unfortunately the world is not as pure as his intentions to be so and this King of Pop, the greatest entertainer of the world became a walking target for projections and ridicule. When Oprah asked him what he wanted, He said,"I just want to be loved." He just wanted to be loved for who he naturally was. Saturn in Sag in the 9th trines Uranus, Venus. Mercury in Leo trines South Node in Aries. Also Original Lilith in Libra, the need to be needed, along with South Node of Mars and Venus in Libra, the desire to make love not war, for all things to be in living perfect peaceful harmony with one another.

He was too pure for this world in my opinion and so totally misunderstood which led to so much of his personal suffering. Within that his double Pisces was so beautifully forgiving. His heart was awesome and his generosity to children, healthy as well as the sick and the dying in the world mirrored this boundless loving spirit. Pluto conjunct the Sun in Virgo in the 6th, Leo on the cusp. Mercury ruler of his Sun/Pluto also in Virgo. His Pluto Polarity point is in the 12th in Pisces, ruler Neptune on his North Node, North Node of Neptune conjunct his Venus, ruler of his North Node, and Original Lilith. His purity and innocence will live on...it's just who he is!

God rest his Soul!

Peace,
Kristin
« Last Edit: Jan 17, 2012, 10:14 am by Kristin » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #22 on: Jan 16, 2012, 10:24 am »

Hi Kristin,

I just read through your EA analysis of MJ where you asked me: "I am feeling too that he was also castrated as punishment for engaging in something sexually forbidden, undoubtedly he was figuratively castrated but wondering if he was literally castrated. (Rad, your thoughts?)"

The answer is yes. Beyond the symbols you rightly pointed out that correlate to this is also the square from his natal Chiron is AQUARIUS to his Mars that is squaring his Venus and Uranus in Leo which are of course opposed to his natal Chiron. Thus, a T-square on his Mars from these symbols. His Soul came through families of nobility including ruling families of countries and cultures at various times. It was not uncommon for incestuous relationships among the siblings to take place especially when, at times, the siblings were half brothers and sisters. In some of these cases the siblings were even required to marry one another in order to sustain the family lineage in order to keep the family in power as the ruling family such as the case with the family of Cleopatra in Egypt. Thus, his Soul has memories of such lives where the 'taboo' typically associated against sibling sex was not as intense as it normally is in most patriarchal cultures.

Relative to his sister Janet is the current life they did have such an incestuous relationship in other lives, more than one, that had these cultural context of sibling sex relative to royal or ruling families, but also one life that did not. It was in that life, relatively recent, in which he got his sister pregnant which then lead the head of that family, the father, forcing her into an abortion that caused her death. That very same father then had his son castrated as punishment for what he had done.

God Bless, Rad
Kristin

« Reply #23 on: Jan 16, 2012, 11:42 am »

Rad,

Wow! That was incredibly helpful - and amazing.. thank you!!!

Goddess Bless,'
Kristin
cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #24 on: Jan 16, 2012, 05:12 pm »

Hi Rad and Kristin,

First Kristin, your reading was awesome to read!  Wow!  Rad, in regard to your response to Kristin, you said, "His Soul came through families of nobility including ruling families of countries and cultures at various times."  I can't remember where, as I've read so much, but someone said that many people who were "royalty" in past lives now reincarnate as celebrities and the past members of their "court" often reincarnate with them.  They get together again and form a "celebrity and his/her entourage" relationship which reflects the past relationship as "King/Queen/Noble and their court."  Is this generally true?  
« Last Edit: Jan 16, 2012, 07:30 pm by cat777 » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #25 on: Jan 17, 2012, 08:34 am »

Hi Rad and Kristin,

First Kristin, your reading was awesome to read!  Wow!  Rad, in regard to your response to Kristin, you said, "His Soul came through families of nobility including ruling families of countries and cultures at various times."  I can't remember where, as I've read so much, but someone said that many people who were "royalty" in past lives now reincarnate as celebrities and the past members of their "court" often reincarnate with them.  They get together again and form a "celebrity and his/her entourage" relationship which reflects the past relationship as "King/Queen/Noble and their court."  Is this generally true?  

Hi Cat,

Of course this does occur but whether it is 'generally' true or not I just don't know because I have never really looked into such a thing.

God Bless, Rad
cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #26 on: Jan 17, 2012, 04:32 pm »

Hi Rad,

Ok, thanks.  I'm still trying to remember where I read that.  I think in a book of past life regression stories but I am not sure.  I was sort of pondering on this a bit since I asked.  Thinking there were probably two types of kings/queens/nobles - those politically oriented and those who just liked to play and have alot of fun because the life and circumstances they were born into allowed it.  This may apply to the second type, but who knows?  :-)
jasonholley

« Reply #27 on: Jan 18, 2012, 07:57 am »

Hi group,

Kristin and Cat, thanks for posting your work on Michael Jackson, it is exciting to see us getting into the depth of the work.  I wanted to check in with Gonzalo, Mirta, and Linda to see if you all are still intending on posting material as well.  I will also be adding my own to the mix shortly.

With love,
God bless,
Jason
« Last Edit: Jan 18, 2012, 08:20 am by jasonholley » Logged
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #28 on: Jan 18, 2012, 02:36 pm »

Hi Jason,
Yes, I'm still here, working on my MJ assignment.
Will post as soon as practicable.
Thanks,
Linda
mirta

« Reply #29 on: Jan 18, 2012, 03:41 pm »

Hi Jason,
Yes, I am working and will be able to post this weekend.
Thanks to all for the patience.
God Bless
Mirta
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: