Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Jun 20, 2018, 04:48 PM
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: UNDERSTANDING SEXUALITY THROUGH THE EA PARADIGM  (Read 33668 times)
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #45 on: Feb 10, 2012, 05:25 PM »

Hi Rad,

I'm continuing.
Current work on MJ's sexuality signature
will be posted in a few day's time.

Thanks,
Linda
Gonzalo
Most Active Member

« Reply #46 on: Feb 11, 2012, 07:02 AM »

Hi Rad

I plan to continue.

Thanks so much

Goddess Bless,

Gonzalo
Steven

« Reply #47 on: Feb 11, 2012, 08:03 AM »

Hi, Rad, I plan to continue. Was hoping someone would post before me, but I will jump in by Sunday.
cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #48 on: Feb 11, 2012, 08:05 AM »

Hi Rad,

I planned on continuing and even started working on it.  Hit with some kind of energy draining virus for the past two weeks.  No energy or desire to do anything.  I think I am starting to return to normal. If I can post by the time everyone else does I will, if not, please feel free to move on without me.

Thanks
cat
jasonholley

« Reply #49 on: Feb 11, 2012, 08:32 AM »

Hi Rad,

I am also continuing, and plan to post next week.

God bless,

Jason
« Last Edit: Feb 11, 2012, 11:55 AM by jasonholley » Logged
mirta

« Reply #50 on: Feb 11, 2012, 09:19 AM »

Hi Rad,
I also continue. I am planing to post next week.
Thanks so much
God Bless
Mirta
Kristin

« Reply #51 on: Feb 11, 2012, 11:08 AM »

Hi Rad,

I too will be posting and will start working on it Sunday..hoping to post by early next week.

Peace,
Kristin
Gray

« Reply #52 on: Feb 12, 2012, 06:26 PM »

Hello Rad,

I will be doing my best to work on this and post this next week.
thanks,
Gray
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #53 on: Feb 13, 2012, 08:16 PM »

Hi Rad and group,

I'm going to need a few more days to complete this assignment.

Thanks for your patience.

Linda
Kristin

« Reply #54 on: Feb 14, 2012, 11:30 AM »

Michael Jackson's Sexual Dynamics

In a natural state and and at his root,  Michael is innocent to the core even with all the trauma that has occurred for lifetimes.  Every time the hard hits happen, he finds himself in disbelief and shocked as he could never imagine doing anything to hurt another, for with his compassionate heart seen with his Pisces Moon and Ascendant, “every time feels like the first time” when the arrows fly or another’s intentions are not pure like his own. The combination of his Pisces Moon and rising and his Venus in Leo, along with Mercury in Leo, the ruler of his Pluto and Sun, reflects being ‘forever young’, innocent,  and playful in love. Michael Jackson is tremendously loyal and devoted once he gives his heart to someone also seen in those same signatures. It seems like right out of the gates in a world such as this and with a chart like his own, that intimacy would be tricky especially since it involves getting naked in every way. He is so self conscious with respect to his appearance I imagine this would transfer also to not feeling as if he were ‘good enough’ or measuring up in his intimate relations. He would have been a late bloomer in this regard with zero chance of developing natural or normal relationships as a child and into his teens as his work was his life and in ways his love. He was quoted saying something along the lines of, "I am married to my work, I am married to my music." His entire emotional thus sexual development was stunted due to his excessive work load and drill sergeant of a father. The emotional late bloomer is reflected in the Saturn in Sagittarius square his Pisces Moon and Ascendant. Also his South Node of Saturn squares his Nodal axis in the 2nd-Aries and 8th Libra.

In my prior post I shared a past life scenario where Michael was castrated for not only having intimacy with his sister but her becoming pregnant for it. This is seen with the South Node in Aries in the second house, ruler Mars in the 3rd house which rules siblings. Also Mars, squares Uranus and Venus in Leo(child)in the 6th house, ruler Sun is making a balasmic conjunction to Pluto in Virgo in the 6th. In addition, Mars is squaring Chiron in Aquarius in the 12th, Chiron in Aquarius opposes the the ruler,Uranus and Venus in Leo.

I also found it fascinating that Michael was able to preserve his soft childlike voice even following puberty. His voice never really changed from ABC in Jackson 5 to Thriller. It got bigger but it never really broke.” Of course this can be attributed to all of his childhood that was taken from him and his Soul being frozen emotionally at a younger age thus this being reflected in his voice, given that his Venus is in Leo with Uranus. However there is factual history whereby castration also occurred by the age of 12, these boys were given the name castrati, in order to preserve a talented young boys voice. “Castrati were men with singing voices in the mezzo-soprano, or Soprano range.  This would result from the castration of , or an endocrinological condition in a talented young male singer.  Thus natural puberty and changing of the voice would be prevented.   Due to this the young male singer's voice would retain it's prepubescent pitch tone, and quality taking on qualities unlike a male or female voice.  Specifically the pitch range beyond the capabilities of a male, and power and projection, in an era without microphones, beyond the capability of a woman.” So I looked deeper into this history and in Michael’s chart to see if this is represented and saw all of the symbols reflecting this past. South Node in Aries in the 2nd, ruler Mars in the 3rd squaring Uranus and Venus in Leo. Also the ruler being the Sun in Virgo balasalmic to Pluto. The sacrifice of his body for the voice is also seen with his Pisces Moon being inconjunct the Uranus and Venus in Leo, those symbols squaring his Mars in Taurus in the 3rd. In an article written by Hontas Farmer he said, “This is not to say, insinuate or imply that I think ol Joe Jackson orchestrated an unfortunate accident to preserve Michael's voice.” I find this incredible that this was ever written or implied in this way considering what was uncovered in this recent post with a past life of castration as a form of punishment by this very father.

Interestingly enough, Michael in this article was compared to a famous opera singer from Italy named Farinelli born to a family of musicians in 1705.  He had a stand out voice just as Michael did in his own family of musicians. Castration was not legal in those days so it was staged by his older brother to have him falling off of a horse and castrated to preserve his angelic singing voice. His voice was so high and so soft that he would sometimes take on female roles in the opera. He went on to a level of fame in those days that was similar to Michael Jackson.

Like the castrati Michael had a characteristically flashy and flamboyant life style.  Like them he suffered criticism for his not so typical masculine ways as they were strong in their femininity. Also like Michael, the castrati had a rigorous working lifestyle and their childhood taken from them. Michael once said of the rehearsal sessions that his father would sit in a chair watching and listening and holding a belt. This is all strikingly similar to the kind of training the castrati were subjected to. Their life, like his own was work work work and music, music, music.

Michael has all of the symbols, apart from being castrated as a form of punishment, to being castrated to preserve his voice, a castrati, in another life. I am not necessarily saying he was Farinelli, although their lives were notably similar and this occurred in Italy being an Aries line, Michael has a South Node in Aries. Libra is also part of this cardinal axis and Michael has South Nodes of Mars and Venus in Libra in the 8th conjunct his North Node and with the South Node in the 2nd (music) ruler being Mars in the 3rd (voice) in Taurus (music) and this squares Uranus and Venus, the ruler of his Mars, this suggests he also had a life where this occurred. His voice or the preservation of this soft childlike higher pitched tone in this life feels to me also to be a carry over from a life as a castrati. Many of the castrati were born into poor families (unlike Farinelli’s family who were well to do). I can see how Joe Jackson may have also been a father in another time who had Michael castrated not necessarily as a form of punishment but to preserve his voice in order for financial gain for the family.

Endocrinological conditions can also create castrati as well. The endocrine system connects to Pluto and the Moon. Michael has Pluto making a full phase opposition to his Moon. It is just beyond the 10 degree but still reflects where he has been relative to the family power controlling his life, his voice, his work and his body. Michael’s Pisces Moon is also inconjunt his Uranus and Venus in Leo in the 6th, ruler the Sun which is making a balsalmic conjunction to Pluto. Also reflected in his Moon squaring Saturn in Sagittarius in the 9th."He was diagnosed with a condition known as vitiligo.  One treatment for which is plastic surgery and makeup to create an even skin tone.  Vitiligo is associated with autoimmune disorders in particular disorders of the thyroid either being underactive or overactive. Then consider what else the thyroid controls.... the thyroid is one gland which along with the pituitary conducts all the other endocrine glands in the human body including the reproductive organs. Symptoms of Hyperthyroidism and Hypothyroidism both include a suppressed libido and can contribute to hypogonadism.  An autoimmune disorder could also attack his pituitary gland which could also lead hypogonadism. Of course the autoimmune disorder which could cause Michael Jackson to need so many drugs and to be in so much pain could have directly attacked his gonads from a young age.  A persistent and progressive condition such as Michael's vitiligo implies that this was not caused by some infection, he had a chronic condition of some kind.  The pathways I have outlined above are many ways that one could end up with suppressed puberty, lack of sexual development and hence in the case of one with his intrinsic musical talents, a otherworldly singing voice.”

For Michael, it felt that most of his sexual practices were left on the dance floor as he clutches his crotch in an instinctual way, a form of self masturbation, performing and sexual expression for the world to see. A sort of “this is mine’ gesture after the prior trauma in being castrated in a recent life and the SAFETY that the stage provided for him. There is also something about all the eyes on him while he grabs himself. The desire to be watched, a from of voyeurism is a Taurean phenomenon seen with his South Node in Aries in the second, ruler Mars in the 3rd, squaring Venus and Uranus in Leo. The Aquarian signature in combination with this Taurean expression is  observed as he is removed from his audience and alone in this act, ie no one is touching him back -you can look but they cannot touch. This becomes a sexual thrill, a grounding yet exciting rush but also a SAFE expression of his sexuality as he said the stage is the only place he feels safe and at home. Michael's South Node in Aries in the 2nd house, ruler Mars in Taurus in the 3rd reflects a glorification of the phallus and a need for self touch and in his Leo way almost a celebration of it on stage. He is male and he is female on that stage and his moves and his voice reflects this androgyny. He would also need to masturbate regularly and privately whenever the instinct calls in order to ground himself and create more inner stability and to keep the CHI flowing so to speak. Michael's PRIMARY sexual orientation was with himself: masturbation and even 'experimenting' with different and unusual ways to make himself 'release' seen again with his South Node in Aries, ruler Mars in Taurus in the 3rd house squaring Venus and Uranus in Leo. Also his South Nodes of Mars and Venus although they are in Libra, their ruler is in Leo and this conjuncts Uranus and squares Mars, the ruler of his South Node. Perhaps this was his way of attempting to reconnect all of the inner working circuits that were severed in other times. But also it was his way of attempting to re-empower himself because of lives where sex lead to traumatic and severe consequences such as castration as well as lives when personal and total humiliation occurred when asked to do things that were not pure or natural.

It is is a mystery what happened behind closed doors, North Node in Libra in the 8th conjunct Neptune in Scorpio, ruler Pluto balsamic conjunction to the Sun in the 6th once off the stage and when a prospective partner is involved. This is a sacred topic for this Pisces Moon and Pisces rising Soul as undoubtedly this innocence is carried into the bedroom. Michael is naturally shy and innocent especially as it relates to intimacy and because of the thwarted emotional development and inability to have a natural and normal upbringing all of his experience and understanding in being relationships as an adult was extremely limited. He would have acted very much like a child seen with his Venus and Uranus conjunct in Leo trining his Saturn and South Node. Going on a date with Michael very well would have included spending time in Neverland, his amusement park and movie theatre with popcorn and treats, spending time with his unusual animals on his property or going on wild adventures in far away lands, places where he could disappear into his own fantasyland. He would have attempted to recover his childhood and teen years of dating in this way. I feel there also would have been a very curious little boy side of him sexually as a child would as he enters puberty if he wanted to experiment and try on many hats with the ruler of his South Node in Aries being Mars in the 3rd. Perhaps there were even games in the mix as if the bedroom was more like a playground with the ruler of his Mars in Taurus being Venus in Leo. What he needed most however was simply TO BE HELD without sexual intent by another..to be held like a child held by his mother without anyone forcing themselves on him in any way for this would have caused him to freeze, detach and shutdown see with his Uranus and Venus conjunct in Leo squaring Mars, his South Node ruler. Also this Uranus and Venus conjunction opposing Chiron in Aquarius. Any forced sexual act coming at him would have triggered all of the sexual traumas of his past.

I also mentioned that Michael felt more acceptable as a female than he did as a male..and if you observe images of him from a boy to a man there is a progression of a black boy becoming a white female due to his reported skin condition called Vitiligo but this desire to be female again is seen in this progression. This influence may very well be connected also to his own experience not only being initiated by the vesta consort but by doing the initiating of boys entering manhood when he was a sacred Vesta consort himself. Because his Vesta is in Cancer in his 5th, in natural times this would have equaled initiating his own children and he clearly has carried this sacred imprint into this life. His Soul remembers and knows the power of the feminine, in particular the sacred sexuality of his roots. My feeling is in intimate situations,  as long as he felt TOTALLY SAFE and the environment was beautiful and clean, North Node in Libra conjunct his South Node of Mars and Venus in Libra, ruler Venus in Leo in the 6th, he would prefer the woman to take charge and 'act like a man' not only because he feels more feminine himself but also because of needing to let someone else lead for once due to the weight of the public pressure and responsibilities of his life. He would prefer being in a more receptive role, receiving direction, the partner even being like a gentle teacher for him but ONLY if there was total trust and a feeling of being SAFE. North Node in Libra conjunct Jupiter, ruler Venus in Leo in the 6th, showing details and steps. The need for trust and safety is seen with his Pluto Sun balsalmic in Virgo, North Node in Libra in the 8th with Neptune, the ruler of his Pisces Moon. Also a friend turned lover would feel the safest way to enter partnership. It seems with all of his own interrupted emotional development that he wold have a tendency to detach and disengage at times, also so terribly shy and insecure sexually would make him restless and nervous, another way to view the Uranus Venus conjunction inconjunct his Pisces Moon. The insecurity and lack of experience is also seen with Saturn squaring his Moon and the excessive shyness beyond the Pisces rising and Moon in Pisces, the Moon makes a sesquisquare to its own ruler Neptune, in the 8th house of intimacy. Also his Mars in Taurus square Venus and Uranus could symbolize pre-mature ejaculation or the other extreme not being able to maintain an erection, especially if he does not feel SAFE. The trauma from recent lives reflected in the Mars T-square to Chiron, Uranus and Venus may have also created an inability to get emotionally close at all with anyone unless they were innocent children, animals or in some cases adults that were friends he felt he could trust as in Elizabeth Taylor. As far as intimacy with partners he may have also had a fear of being 'contaminated' due to being forced into sexually performing or sexually forced to do things in other lives not by his choosing. The fear of contamination triggered from these gross past experiences experience seen in this same signature that keeps repeating -South Node in Aries in the 2nd, ruler mars in Taurus in the 3rd square Uranus and Venus in Leo in the 6th on one side and Chiron in Aquarius on the other. Also with his North Node in Libra in the 8th house, ruler Venus in Leo in the 6th, ruler Sun balsamic conjunction to Pluto in Virgo in the 6th.With the signatures noted it could also reflect Michael being ASEXUAL and not capable of deeply connecting sexually because of the prior trauma. Because of his natural sensitive nature his heart appeared to naturally open but there was only so far his body and Soul could go. Early in his life he was also subjected to singing in strip clubs with his brothers and being in the room while wild sex was going on in the bed next to him which would have tainted the whole idea of the pure intimacy his Soul remembers in particular regarding his Vesta in Cancer in the 5th trining his Pisces Moon and Ascendant signature where intimacy felt like being mainlined in the purest form to the Goddess. The early exposure to the strip clubs with his brothers can be seen with his South Node in Aries, ruler Mars in the 3rd in Taurus, T square to Chiron in Aquarius and Uranus and Venus in Leo, Sun conjunct Pluto in Virgo in the 6th.  Often his brothers would end up bringing women back the the room. One of Michael's brother Jermaine's conquests recalled such an experience:

"I jumped into bed with him and he climbed on top of me. As he climaxed, he shuddered so loudly I was afraid he would wake up Michael and Marlon, who were sleeping three feet away in the next bed. Or at least I thought they were sleeping. As I was slipping out of the room, I heard Michael say to Jermaine, 'Nice job. Now, can we please get some sleep?'"

This experience alone (and there were many) would delay any child entering puberty to want to engage sexually especially with his Pisces purity. In other words, if this is what is all about. I don't want it.

With this Pisces lens, Moon in Pisces sesquisquare the ruler Neptune in Scorpio in the 8th he may not be trusting people in general that deserve his trust or simply trusting them for their potential. He had two wives, one very famous Lisa Marie-Presley and the other 37 year old nurse he experiencing the extreme seen with his North node in Libra with South Node of Mars and Venus in Libra there with Original Lilith. In fact, there were rumors about him not even having actual intercourse with his wives and using the ‘turkey baster’ method in order to have children.
Michael’s first wife was Lisa Marie Presley whom he was only married to for a year and a half said, ""I do believe he loved me as much as he could love anyone and I loved him very much ... I became very ill and emotionally/spiritually exhausted in my quest to save him from certain self-destructive behavior and from the awful vampires and leeches he would always manage to magnetize around him. I was in over my head while trying ... He was an amazing person and I am lucky to have gotten as close to him as I did and to have had the many experiences and years that we had together." Michael’s self destructive behavior is seen with his stacked 6th house as we have discussed, the obsessive compulsiveness of it all with Pluto making a balsamic conjunction to his Sun in Virgo, the sun ruling his Venus in Leo.  I am sure he had plenty of quirky habits and an unusual lifestyle with Uranus and Venus initiating that 6th house stellium. Also the immense focus on all that was lacking primarily in himself. This would have ultimately been projected onto any partner. This marriage ended in 1996.

On November 15, 1996 he married Debbie Rowe, a former dermatological nurse, age 37,  who knew Jackson for 15 years before they were married, treating his skin condition and was apparently six months pregnant at the time of their marriage. Although she also cited irreconcilable differences as a reason for their divorce in 1999, on 4/27/05 she testified at the Michael Jackson trial that "[we] never shared a home; we never shared an apartment." North Node in Libra, ruler Venus in the 6th conjunct Uranus. She also stated that she had not seen her children in more than two years. Debbie  had been limited to seeing her children only every 45 days, and then for only eight hours under the supervision of a nanny. As I read on to learn more about this marriage, it appears this was only a business arrangement so Michael could have children. There were rumors that the children were not even his and that a sperm donor was used. This would also not surprise me as some of the signatures in his chart can reflect a dehydration or fractured/broken sperm due to past life trauma, Mars in Taurus square Uranus and Venus in Leo, the ruler of this Mars in Leo or ‘slow swimmers’, not allowing him to have children of his own. Uranus also being the ruler of his Chiron in Aquarius which squares Mars on the other side. At the very least it seems as if this second wife was inseminated and she was only in place to produce children, not for an intimate relationship, nor to be a Mother in her children's lives. She was quoted saying,"The children are a gift for Michael. The children are Michael's and Michael's alone. I would call this an unusual arrangement. Venus in Leo conjunct Uranus trining his Saturn but inconjunct his Pisces Moon.

Also I feel it is important to carry this ‘intimacy with siblings’ theme forward into this post and include it here with a reminder that the South Node in Aries in the 2nd in Aries, ruler Mars in the 3rd(siblings), square Uranus and Venus in Leo in the 6th remembering here what Rad also shared
"His Soul came through families of nobility including ruling families of countries and cultures at various times. It was not uncommon for incestuous relationships among the siblings to take place especially when, at times, the siblings were half brothers and sisters. In some of these cases the siblings were even required to marry one another in order to sustain the family lineage in order to keep the family in power as the ruling family such as the case with the family of Cleopatra in Egypt. Thus, his Soul has memories of such lives where the 'taboo' typically associated against sibling sex was not as intense as it normally is in most patriarchal cultures.”The intimacy through family as in siblings would have also have been a very safe place in certain natural times for full exploration to occur. Please reference Michael and Janet's specific connection in prior post and Rad if this is appropriate can you give your thoughts on whether they are also SAME SOUL. Written by Rad  "Relative to his sister Janet is the current life they did have such an incestuous relationship in other lives, more than one, that had these cultural context of sibling sex relative to royal or ruling families, but also one life that did not. It was in that life, relatively recent, in which he got his sister pregnant which then lead the head of that family, the father, forcing her into an abortion that caused her death. That very same father then had his son castrated as punishment for what he had done.  This picture of the two of them feels to validate SAME SOUL along with the their mutual fame - attract/repel dynamics, conjuncting Mars, along with their father also sharing that Mars which connects to the castration life where she was intimately involved with Michael when they were siblings.

Janet also has a similar sexual stage display - body touch /flaunt. In her case I saw a lot of half naked images of her touching her breast (some more tasteful than others) which coincides with the same soul consideration.

His dreamy way and overly idealistic nature had him being in ‘love with love’ but becoming disillusioned by it at the same time. This is seen with his Venus in Leo, conjunct North Node of Neptune in Leo inconjunct Moon in Pisces on the Ascendant. He was known to be enormously giving and generous and also taken advantage of within this generosity and because of this natural innocence he would also attract people who only wanted to take and rape him for who he was and what he had, as Lisa Marie mentioned attracting the ‘vampires and leeches’. What he needs in relationships more than anything is to feels totally SAFE and the only time that ever happened was when he was with innocent children, animals or trusted friends. Even his experience with children which he loved more than anything as it allowed him to have the childhood that was lost became a living nightmare as the allegations of sexual molestation ensued. The innocence and naivete had him being set up from the very start. North Node in Libra conjunct Neptune in Scorpio in the 8th, sesquisquare his Pisces Moon and Ascendant.

As he leaves this life and enters the next I hope a healing of his natural androgynous nature can happen by freely being able to re-experience his innocence again. As Rad had answered Jason's question about this life’s dynamics closing in with the Pluto, Sun balsamic conjunction in Virgo in the 6th where all the abuse, crisis and pain can culminate. Also the Sun rules his Venus in Leo so culminating and eliminating all of the relationships that have wounded him and caused him unimaginable suffering, the termination of relationships of a superficial nature as well as he prepares to exit the 3rd stage individuated and enter the 1st stage spiritual. The projected judgements and his father's abusive M.O to have Michael somehow be 'perfect' created its own kind of monster in terms of the messages about himself that he has internalized, of never being good enough no matter how hard he tries. He will learn that no one is perfect and never will be. That perfection is in the process. I do feel hopeful for him that his natural sexuality can heal and return as I observe the South Nodes of Mars and Venus being in Libra with Original Lilith and his North Node of Chiron all conjunct his North Node and trining his natal Chiron in Aquarius in the 12th. They also conjunct Neptune in Scorpio, Neptune being the ruler of his Pisces Moon an Ascendant. Taking it one step further. Neptune in Scorpio in his 8th house also trines Michaels' North Node of Mars in Gemini in the 4th house reflecting sexual and emotional healing of his dual nature. He can be his naturally male and female self expressing whichever pure side of that he chooses which would equal switching roles at will and experiencing both sides of his sexuality equally, back to the way God designed him and created him to be.

Peace,
Kristin
« Last Edit: Feb 21, 2012, 01:50 PM by Kristin » Logged
cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #55 on: Feb 15, 2012, 01:14 PM »

Hi Rad,

Got my mojo back and am well into my piece.  Hoping to post late tonight - if not, this weekend at the latest.

Kristin,

Looking forward to reading yours - waiting until after I finish mine.  I have a hunch yours is extremely insightful! 

cat
mirta

« Reply #56 on: Feb 17, 2012, 12:56 PM »

Hi Rad and Group,

The Soul’s life as Michael Jackson has a strong emphasis in an archetypal transition. Within this, Mars in Taurus, ruler of 2nd house reflects a sexual energy experimented as a vehicle for metamorphosis of emotional and psychological limitations.
With SN in 2nd house ruled by Mars in Taurus this Soul has been strongly grounded in the body, but in this life sexual experience intended to unlock the depth of the emotions that could lead to the Soul, even though not yet to Soul encounters through sexuality.
The Soul was intending to focus on its inner motivations and psychological dynamics as a way to reclaim projections and complete individuation. Sexually this means the passage from a primary focus in physical anchored sexuality to focusing consciousness in the Soul, and eventually (in the future) from profane to sacred sex. ( NN in  8th house conjunct Jupiter and Neptune, ruled by Venus T-square Psyche in Scorpio and Mars in Taurus; Neptune in 8th house Scorpio conjunct NN and Jupiter; Neptune NN in 5th house Leo conjunct 12th house ruler and NN Venus and Vesta; SN Venus balsamic conjunction SN Mars and Lilith in Libra in 8th house).

GENDER CONSCIOUS INTEGRATION
Aries in 2nd house reflects a magnetic inner vibration that operates instinctively, not consciously. Sexual energy is strong, yet unformed; Pisces in 1st house also suggests this while it’s not yet transmuted.
This magnetism is seen in the stage, where Venus in Leo gives it creative form, and I believe that this instinctive and even new manifestation is related to masculine expression of sexuality. I see him as a Soul who is living a mostly feminine ego and psyche in a masculine body and trying to consciously integrate masculinity.
Although with SN of Mars and Venus in Libra the Soul has desired inwardly unite the inner male and female through sexual role equality, there is a skipped step in gender assignment whose resolution node is in Aries, a masculine and phallic sign.
The ongoing integration between feminine and masculine aspects can be seen in Mars Venus Crescent Phase, an inner empowerment for the Soul as it forms a new way of relating to itself, and thus to other people; and in the asteroid Psyche.  

Psyche’s story, with the four tasks assigned by Aphrodite, represents the development of the feminine soul. Astrologically, Psyche is a higher octave of Venus, and I am taking it mostly in its inner aspect.
Psyche’s 2nd task - symbolic of the way that feminine psyche has to approach to masculine energy in order to incorporate it - was to bring a golden fleece taken to the fiery rams that were grazing at the other side of the river. Some bulrushes tell her that it requires a strategy: not approaching the rams until twilight, and not taken the wool directly from them.
Mars FP opposition and Venus LQP Psyche reflect this task. Venus by means of a repolarization of consciousness and a crisis in it in order to begin a preliminary building of awareness that embrace the universal, the timeless, a “crepuscular “ crisis .
Mars in 3rd house Taurus FP(noon) opposition Psyche reflects the need of throwing off the tendency to shape destiny from a strictly egocentric point of view and attempting to dominate others through strength of will; the soul is learning to listen to others in order to evaluate itself and entering in relationships as an equal.
Psyche’s 3rd task was filling a crystal cup with water from one of the Hades’ rivers, symbolic of life and death. Taken by despair, she is helped by Zeus’s eagle that takes a cup of water for her.
Feminine consciousness has been described as not focused, flooded with all of life’s possibilities. But we need to choose; and like the eagle we need to see with a panoramic view but focusing in a singular point and capturing a “unique cup of water”. Psyche in Scorpio in 9th house – Hades water and Zeus’s eagle - in a Grand Trine with Pisces Moon and Vesta’s focus in 5th house Cancer is a beautiful expression of this Soul resolving Aphrodite’s task.  
SN Venus balsamic conjunction SN Mars and Lilith in 8th house Libra conjunct NN, Jupiter and Neptune also reflects that ongoing integration and transition to the transcendent, the spiritual.    

SN in Aries in 2nd house conjunct SN Chiron in 2nd Taurus and ruled by Mars in Taurus suggests that the soul needed to shut down sexuality in order to survive, related to past lives of prostitution as a woman and a child, and that preexisting pattern still persist reaffirmed by trauma and guilt related to the former lives described with sexual relationships between siblings. Mars in 3rd house reflects this karmic condition that produces the arrest of the sexual development, which leads to a form of sexual infantilism remaining sexually immature as an adult. “The genital region. . . can be “frozen” because the nerves (Gemini) have become restricted. . . this can manifest as impotence”. (JWG, Pluto 2)

In former lives the Soul has been learning ways of being in relationships in order  to balance its need for independence with his need to be in relationship and understanding  the nature of its projections onto people (and vice versa), and  learning about sexual karma.
But it lost sight of their own desires and needs, and many other people projected their needs and expectations onto it, who eventually became overwhelmed and confused, with regard to its own needs and desires.
However, it also focused its intense energy within itself in order to understand the nature of its desires, motivations and intentions; the nature of its emotional dynamics, anger, personal power and limitations. (SN of Mars in Libra in 8th house)
In this life, with Mars in Taurus, BML and Eros in Aries the soul is trying to recover its individuality and a mature knowledge of the causes of its confusion (Mars PP in Scorpio conjunct Psyche, Grand Trine Vesta in 5th house and Moon conjunct Ascendant in Pisces; Mars inconjunct NN conjunct Jupiter and Neptune in Scorpio in 8th house, that are conjunct O. Lilith, SN Mars and Venus and NN Chiron).

In this process autoerotism can be an interface, and is reflected in Aries 2nd house with Resolution BML on it, and Eros in 1st house Aries conjunct SN of Juno and Pallas. In addition, the described possible difficulty in the ego constitution in the passage to acknowledging a separate love object can have left an adherence to an autoerotic phase.
Furthermore, the chart shows a strong masturbatory tendency as a way to reconnecting with his individual independence and becoming self-reliant. (SN conjunct BML in 2nd, ruler Mars in Taurus, Venus in Leo).

Fantasy was probably an important component or manifestation of his sexuality, and appears as another interface between a primary focus in physical sexuality and Soul’s encounters in sexual union, and a path to transmutation  (Neptune in Scorpio in 8th house, opposite SN in 2nd and SN Chiron in 2nd Taurus (throwing off sexual violence suffered and exerted, and the wounds related to sexual values and orientations), conjunct NN and Jupiter in Libra; ruler of PP, Ascendant and Moon ; conjunct SN Dionysus and NN Chiron; sextile Pluto conjunct Amazone; square NN Venus, Vesta and Neptune in 5th house; trine NN Mars and Ceres. Eros in 1st house Aries conjunct SN Juno inconjunct Neptune in 8th house Scorpio, inconjunct Pluto, Sun and Juno, and trine 12th house ruler Uranus).
Jung stated that:” A fantasy needs to be understood both causally and purposively. Causally interpreted, it seems like a symptom. . . the outcome of antecedent events. Purposively interpreted, it seems like a symbol, seeking to characterize a definite goal with the help of the material at hand, or trace out a line of future psychological development.”
Fantasy may have been manifesting sexuality in a symbolic plane, designating something that “is only foreboded, but not yet clearly known” (Jung). It was an intermediate, “transitional” zone, aimed to linking internal reality with the external as were once the autoerotic phenomena and the soft toys, and as in adult life is art. This “intermediate zones” were the planes in which he could sustain the tension between illusion-disillusion; between external and internal reality.
I wonder if his “sleeping with children” was an opportunity to live his sexual fantasy.
Jung’s perspective about children’s sexual abuse was that it is a degenerative impairment of the necessary and healthy unfoldment of incestuous fantasy.
Michael doesn’t look like an abuser (although it’s not easy to determine what constitutes abuse regarding children). I also see him innocent as Kristin says, even healing for children with his Vesta in 5th house Cancer trine Moon in Pisces and square Ceres in 7th house.
Vesta in 5th house Cancer skipped steps;and  Persephone in 5th house Leo conjunct Venus Uranus opposite Chiron; T- square Neptune and Hades in 2nd house Taurus conjunct SN of Chiron ; inconjunct Moon opposite Ceres; trine Saturn conjunct Lucifer; trine Eros; sextile SN Venus and conjunct NN Venus and Neptune in  Leo in 5th house, suggest that he was looking for the inner child not well differentiated from his mother and hook of her projections and unactualized desires; that it was his own inner child - injured and not allowed to be, snatched to him in the current life abuse and in prior lives prostitution - that he was seeking in his relationship with children.

Thanks Rad for your support and guidance, for always being.
God Bless
Mirta

« Last Edit: Feb 17, 2012, 01:06 PM by mirta » Logged
cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #57 on: Feb 17, 2012, 08:26 PM »

“Jackson is a walking set of contradictions between male and female, gay and straight, man and boy, abused and abuser.” (Amy Sohn – Ny Magazine – 2005). 

Michael Jackson's Pluto is conjunct the Sun in Virgo in the 6th House symbolizing an
evolutionary intention and desire to readjust or eliminate any internal patterns of egocentric self-identification, delusions of granduer, and intellectual or emotional patterns within him that have been limiting him and preventing growth. These internal patterns include a need to be recognized and acknowledged as special, an “anything goes” approach to sex and sexuality, and a narcissistic orientation towards sex in which his focus has been solely on self-pleasure.

In previous lives, as described by his SN in Aries in the 2nd House semi-sextile Mars in Taurus in the 3rd House,  Michael needed a great deal of freedom in order to experience and explore sex and sensuality in its many forms. He had a desire to experiment with all types of sexual expression, including detaching himself from the sexual instinct and being asexual or celibate. He instinctually rebelled against cultural and social customs or morals which resulted in him experimenting with forms of sexual expression that others considered as kinky, weird or bizarre.  His mind was always engaged and he was always observing what was occurring during any sexual activity.  Although he was willing to try almost any type of sexual experience at least once, he preferred durational and sustained sex above all else. He wasn't concerned with the psychological and emotional aspects of relationships and was focused solely on meeting his physical and sensual needs. He engaged in sex with others without any emotional involvement and masturbation  (Mars in Taurus and Aries on the 2nd House cusp)  was likely his favorite form of physical pleasure.  Pluto's SN Rx in Capricorn conjunct Saturn's SN Rx in Capricorn in the 11th house show he repressed his sexual desires creating a deep emotional and sexual anger within himself which distorted both his sexual and emotional needs and desires.  In addition he chose to detach himself from consensus lifestyles and expectations and aggressively rebelled against any pressure to conform to the expectations of his parents, peers and society. In the end, although he desired to experiment with different types of sexuality, he repressed these desires and at the same time yearned to lose control of himself through sexual intercourse while releasing the tension through masturbation (Mars in Taurus). 

In previous lives, Michael was learning about sexual karma as indicated by the SN of Mars in Libra 8th House.  He had sexual relationships with a diversity of people, including his sister (Mars in the 3rd house), creating karmic bonds with each. There is a need to learn sexual discrimination as he lost touch with his own needs in the past and developed a fear of intimacy based on fears of loss, betrayal and abandonment. With the SN of Venus in Libra in the 8th House, his sense of self worth, value and meaning were conditioned by what others extended to him rather than from a source in side himself.
He possessed a natural sexual grace and beauty which resulted in others projecting their sexual fantasies upon him. He had a tendency to mirror his partner's sexual reality which caused his own sexual desires to be undeveloped or submerged. He attracted partners who expected him to act out their sexual reality which created a buildup of anger within him as these relationships were not based on sexual or emotional equality. He wanted to be loved and accepted for who he was, not as a fantasy figure. His desire for sexual role equality resulted in a bisexual orientation as there was a desire to balance his anima and animus. At the same time, he had a desire to merge and be absorbed into the essence of  his partners and thus himself. He wanted and needed to be gently and intensely touched by another.  He was fascinated with the mystery of sexual energy as it symbolizes both life and death and is a vehicle of self discovery to be explored in every way.  In addition, as with Pluto in the 6th House opposition Chiron in the 12th House, he was in need of sexual and emotional healing as he carried a deep inner wound within him.  At some point, with his SN in Aries in the 2nd House semi-sextile Mars in Taurus in the 3rd House, he began to instinctually sense the difference between profane and spiritual sexuality through his sexual experiences.

With the SNR, Mars in Taurus in the 3rd House, Michael instinctually resisted
accepting or adopting any value system other than his own in previous lives. He had a desire to challenge the limitation of gender roles which may have manifested as bisexual or homosexual desires. In addition, there were sexual issues in his past involving his parents and siblings resulting in arrested sexual development and sexual immaturity as an adult. Taurus on the 3rd house cusp is an indication of sex or flirtation with sibling.  As Kristin pointed out, and Rad verified, Michael had a series of lifetimes in which he had sexual relations with his sister and in which his father castrated him.  Again, he was oriented towards durational and sustained sexuality which was often accomplished through masturbation. He had to be mentally stimulated in order to be aroused and needed the help of sexual devices or aides in order to stay mentally engaged or he risked becoming bored.  His Mars in Taurus in the 3rd House, reflects a desire nature that seeks to use sexual energy as a vehicle for the metamorphosis of his emotional and psychological limitations. In order to become aware of his own emotional and psychological reality, and the needs that reflect that reality, he would create sexually confrontational situations that served to bring his emotional and psychological reality and needs into conscious awareness and focus.  His desire to explore and understand every type of sexual orientation and behavior was the underlying cause of this desire. Although he did not necessarily want to experience every type of sexual orientation or behavior, he desired to learn and understand as much as he could about sex and sexuality as he had a desire to obtain as much sexual knowledge as possible.  He had a strong and constant sexual nature as well as a strong instinctive physical and sexual magnetism which helped him attract the sexual experiences his soul needed in order to learn about the nature of sexual energy and the proper and improper use of it. He either focused on sex for its own sake, engaging in sexual relationships for stimulation only, separating body and emotions or experienced sex in a way that unlocks the depths of the emotions leading to the soul. In the second case, he would find sex to be unfulfilling if limited to just physical stimulation alone as there would be a desire for a soul connection. If this were the case, he had a desire to evolve from profane sex to sacred sex.

As we know, previous experiences symbolized by the SN and the various planetary South Nodes influence and shape one's current life. Much of what we see from Michael's past lives were traits and behaviors carried forth into his most recent life.  In addition, with Pluto in Virgo in the 6th House, Michael came into this life with an inner feeling of guilt based on prior life mistakes and indescretions. On some level he felt a need to atone for his mistakes and chose a crisis prone life that would lead to self-analysis in order for him to become aware of the inner reasons or dynamics behind his behavior. 
He came into this life feeling essentially alone and had a hard time relating to people.  Whenever a personal crisis occurred, he felt victimized and criticized all that is considered “normal” by society and attempted to separate from the mainstream.  At the same time, society was inclined to criticize him for being different.  It was theme throughout his life.  According to a friend of Lisa Marie Presley, “Perhaps, he rather enjoyed wallowing in his own pain, playing the victim. He was like a young boy, angry at the world  and his self-pity became a strain on the relationship. She had no patience at all with the lost childhood routine. "Who hasn't had a miserable childhood?" she would say.' “

With his Pluto in Virgo in the 6th House, his sexual impulses and needs were very strong but he had a tendency to over analyze his natural urges resulting in him nuetralizing his natural sexual expression. He focused on what he lacked and attempted to fill his inner void buy keeping busy and channeling his sexual energy into his career and music (Pluto Conjunct Sun sextile Jupiter (Libra) and Neptune (Scorpio) in the 8th House. His music and performing before many people became a defacto sexual act.  “His greatest, most passionate, tempestuous and erotic love affair wasn’t with any individual woman or man, or any particular young boy or chimpanzee.  It was with the public. In a sense, Jackson’s sexuality was that of a consensual exhibitionist with the public as his bedazzled voyeurs.”  Michael experienced normal sex as lacking in some way and most of his life experienced an almost absolute lack of a sexual life with another person. Instead he created sexual imagery that excites mind and soul for the masses. He made love to this imagery on stage.  It manifested in the bedroom as well as a form of sexual sadism in which he made love to this imagery rather than his partner.  “"I am Peter Pan," he said, more than once. He lived in Neverland. His second wife, Debbie Rowe, said that in order to get in the mood to have sex with her, Jackson dressed up as Peter Pan and danced around the bedroom. She said: "It made him feel romantic."

Pluto and the Sun in Virgo in the 6th house are conjunct Cupido in Virgo in the 7th House indicating that as an artist and performer Michael Jackson was sexually desirable. It is said that the Sun conjunct Cupido “takes the native's love act nation-wide.”  Many a girl would develop a crush on him and he was the often persued by groupies and others wanting to sleep with him, or have a relationship with him,  not realizing that he was patently unobtainable as with Sun/Cupido one tends to direct their libido energy onto other external targets which in Michael's case was song and dance.  Girls from around the world were attracted to his clean, earthy sensuality.  With his Pluto conjunct the Sun in Virgo in 6th house, Michael possessed a sexual magnetism which attracted many but he gave off a “look but don't touch” vibe. In spite of his sex appeal, he was not promiscuous at all. “The dynamic sex appeal he generated when performing seemed to desert him in the real world with real people. “ With his Sun sextile Neptune in Scorpio in the 8th House Michael was highly imaginative and had a Peter Pan emotional/sexual nature meaning no matter how old he was,  his emotional/sexual desires remained those of a youth. “He identified so strongly with Peter Pan that he tried to reinvent himself in that image "longing to embrace the innocence of childhood" while denying its "hidden carnality."  His Sun is inconjunct Eros Rx in Aries in the 1st House symbolizing repression of the sex drive, sexual dysfunction, and a tendency to seek outlets for unconventional sexual fulfillment as well as guilt and over-reaction towards the sexual experience in general. Michael was raised as a Jehovah’s Witness.  His mother was super religious and taught that sex was dirty. “Whatever happened in those seedy venues, eventually little Michael went home to his beloved mother who was strict in a very different way, a devout Jehovah’s Witness, who taught him that “lust in thought or deed” was horribly sinful.”  (A study done last year on the relationship between religion and sexual guilt was able to stratify religions according to how guilty its members feel after having sex. Jehovah's Witnesses were second, only after Mormons, for feeling guilty after having sex).  In an interview, a young Michael Jackson once told a story about a groupie trying to seduce him and ended it proudly proclaiming that he was't “tempted”.  His religious conditioning caused him to repress his natural sex drive and replace it with an alternative and unconventional type of sexual expression. “It seems plausible that an adolescent Jackson might have sublimated his forbidden urges into work and musical ambition.”  Off stage he may have simply been asexual.  “Today we find the idea of nonsexuality more bizarre than deviant sexuality. But in Michael Jackson's case, it seems more plausible than any other explanation.”  Michael's Sun is conjunct Juno which once again is a sign of an androgynous orientation which caused people to think he was either bi-sexual or homosexual as Sun/Juno is an indication that a balancing of the genders is of primary importance. In addition, with Pluto conjunct Cupido, sexual expression has to result in a transformative experience that will consume and reconstruct the individual anything less will not do.

With his NN in Libra in the 8th house, Michael Jackson came into this life with an intention and desire to merge with a partner in order to get closer to the source of his soul or God through the psychic release that is part of the sexual experience. The NN is in Libra indicating that this partner may have been his audience (many others). Michael had a strong sexual drive coupled with low self-esteem and a feeling that he was not attractive enough or appealing enough. This lack of self esteem inclined him to remain single most of his life as well as feel unloved. Due to his underlying insecurities he needed to feel very secure with an intimate partner in order to engage in intimate activities. It seems that he found such a partner in Lisa Marie Presley “ “Raised at her father's impregnable home, Graceland, she had much in common with the world's most famous pop star, cloistered away in Neverland.  Both had been sheltered from the real world, missed out on their childhoods and were mistrustful of outsiders. They believed they were soul mates...Presley admitted that at first, their sex life was sensual... Never before had he felt uninhibited and physically intimate with anyone.” In addition to his desire to merge with someone who made him feel safe and secure, he had a need and desire to unite his inner male and inner female (anima/animus) through sexual role equality which, with Libra involved, meant finding a partner who is as sensitive as he is.  His desire to unite his inner male and female parts manifested as what the public perceived as either homosexual, bisexual or androgynous tendencies. “Michael was often seen in dresses and other feminine attire.  He was practically a transvestite or at least, a modern-day dandy... from Thriller on, MJ’s makeup ontop of the plastic surgery and skin-bleaching got more and more extreme...  Jackson may have had a paraphilia clinically known as “autogynephilia,” sexual arousal at the idea of being a woman...he exhibited the diva/castrato style throughout his life.  Being a cross between male and female, the castrato can seem to be a kind of god, elevated above mere male or female humans.  But of course, the castrato is also a victim, a tragic child sacrifice on the altar of our entertainment.”

Pluto's NN in Cancer and the NN of Mars in Gemini in the 4th House,  Michael Jackson's  current evolutionary intention in relation to his sexual encounters, experiences and partners, was to learn to accept responsibility for his own actions, to become totally self-determined, to become emotionally mature and to become aware of the causitive factors behind his various emotional states and the sexual desires that manifest from them. He had a need and desire to learn the difference between natural sexual laws and sexual experimentation in order to learn about all the various ways of being sexual. There is a need and desire to evolve beyond his desire to try anything at least once and embrace a a sexual perspective which is consistent with who he is and what he needs. In order to learn these lessons, his soul chose to experience separation anxiety at birth.  This fear of leaving the womb caused him to feel sexually vulnerable throughout most of his life. These sexual fears were a reflection of his emotional vulnerability which was related to issues of trust. In order to compensate for these fears, he attempted to totally control his emotional and sexual life. His sexual energy and sexual needs were directly linked to his emotional dynamics which were very complex. His sexual and emotional immaturity was the cause of various forms of sexual dysfunction including his focus on children.  “When Jackson is around a teenager, it brings out his own immature, but not necessarily illegal, behavior... the sexual joking could be compensation for his lack of a mature sexual drive, be it straight, gay, or even bisexual...Whether or not he has ever touched a boy inappropriately, Michael Jackson seems too emotionally stunted to act in any grown-up way, including a deviant sexual one. Naive, juvenile, and terribly damaged, he seems pathetically incapable not just of criminal intent, but of adult consciousness...What emerged at the trial wasn't the picture of a man playing with children in order to seduce them. It was the picture of a man playing with children because he sees himself as one of them. He and his friends in the "Apple Head Club" stayed up all night playing videogames, watching television, and eating popcorn. In the absence of parental authority, they would sometimes drink wine out of Coke cans, make crank calls, look at dirty magazines, and try to gross each other out. A child in his own mind, Jackson sees all of his behavior as completely innocent. It was a sleepover party, not a seduction or even the sublimation of one. Hence his sincere-sounding admission to Martin Bashir that sleeping with young boys is loving, and not sexual. Jackson appears not to comprehend adult sexuality enough to get why people might divine a more sinister intent. (Jabob Weisberg – Slate)

The NN of Venus is in Leo in the 5th House symbolozing a natural love of the body and the sensuality that can manifest from it. Michael used his sensuality and sexuality as a form of personal and symbolic self-actualization and metamorphosis. He viewed his body as a form of artwork and felt free to create whatever he desired from it (the many plastic surgeries).  Michael enjoyed autoerotic activities such as masturbation and erotic daydreams and fantasies which manifested into reality through his art.  “Whatever his sexual orientation, paraphilias or fetishes, there is no doubt that MJ was an avid, though covert, proponent of the art and sport of solo sex... One of his top songs, “Beat It” manages to be both a catchy paean to non-violence and a joyous celebration of masturbation...  “Beat It” as the ultimate “beat off” anthem is undeniable....  But in concert footage, Jackson did even more of these masturbatory stroke movements, enhancing them with some lingering crotch grabs as well as sensuously rubbing his chest, and miming the zipping and unzipping of his fly.  The crowd went into an orgiastic frenzy.”
Michael's North Node Ruler, Venus in Leo in the 6th House, and his South Node Ruler, Mars in Taurus in the 3rd House,  form a First Quarter Phase square indicating that he experienced two previous primary lifetimes in which his evolutionary intention was to discover and establish new ways of being in relationships with others which reflected new ways in which he was learning to relate to himself.  He had evolved to a point where he had the courage to stand apart from everyone else and willfully assert his personal values even though others did not share his values.  With the square, this was not always easy, as it created an inner feeling of tension and turmoil as he attempted to integrate his relatively new sexual needs, values and orientations (Venus/NNR) with the pre-existing instinctual desire nature of his sou (SNR/Mars).

With his NNR,  Venus in Leo in the 6th House conjunct Uranus, Michael needed to learn to accept his sexual nature and liberate himself from the guilt association linked to his natural sexual desires.  This guilt was a by-product of lifetimes of patriarchal conditioning which made him feel inadequate relative to his gender role.  Michael was deep,  passionate and had a narcissistic orientation to sexuality with a high degree of focus on self pleasure. He was sexually creative especially in designing masturbatory practices that allowed for a deep intensity of psychological, emotional and physical sensation in order to renew and release his soul simulataneously.  He had a sadomasochistic orientation to sex and sexuality which manifested as an absolute denial of anything sexual and the lack of a sexual life with another person throughout most of his life. Although Michael was inclined to deny anything sexual in his personal life, he had a talent for creating sexual imagery that excites both the mind and the soul which he expressed through his music, dance and on-stage. In his personal life offstage, Michael was for the most part asexual due to an underlying fear of sexuality or being contaminated by others.  With Venus in Leo in the 6th house, Michael's passion for love and romance was channeled into his music and other creative pursuits. With Taurus on the 3rd House cusp Michael expressed his sexual thoughts and ideas through language in the form of lyrics and his songs. This is how he communicated his feelings and desires to others.

With his Venus in Leo in the 6th House, Michael would attract abusive people and relationships into his life as on some level he feels he deserves to be hurt, abused, taken advantage of, manipulated, deceived, critized or invalidated. In this life both his father and his brothers abused him.  They damaged him psychologically telling him he had a big nose and was ugly.   In addition, his father abused him physically to the point that Michael would vomit at the sight of him. In addition, he would attract others, like his father, who are self oriented and expect to be served and helped in an unequal way leaving Michael feeling victimized and powerless.  Michael was attracted to people who are emotionally wounded,  crippled or troubled in some way. " To Ms. Winfrey's question about what had "brought about such a bond" between them, Ms. [Elizabeth] Taylor replied that they became close as a result of having very similar childhoods. "I was a star when I was nine years old -- had an abusive father. That brought us close in the very beginning."

His Venus in the 6th house is another indication that Michael was essentially asexual due to a deep, unconscious guilt association with the life of the senses and body and the fear of being contaminated in some way. Such suppression of his natural sexual desires may haved manifested in him becoming a nervous, uptight, anxiety driven individual which eventually led to his drug addiction. Venus is conjunct Uranus opposition Chiron in the 12th house symbolizing his need for drugs in order to calm him down. Venus and Chiron are both square his Mars (sexual desires) adding a sexual element to the mix. “The French call orgasm le petit mort, the little death.  But a more literal “little death” is general anesthesia.  Your consciousness is as good as dead on the stuff. And yes, some individuals, including some of my sex therapy clients, have an erotic craving for the knock-out punch that ultra-strong anesthesia delivers. Some anesthesia fetishists actually feign or induce medical conditions in an attempt to obtain general anesthesia from medical personnel. This could have been one of the hidden reasons for MJ’s numerous plastic surgeries: He craved entering the blissful, blacked-out Neverland of anesthesia”

Psyche is in Scorpio conjunct the 9th House cusp indicating that Michael would have to confront karmic issues regarding his emotional/sexual relationships and his own unique expression of love in order to transform his ultimate values and meaning in life. The 9th House symbolizes the media which always questioning Michael's sexuality and the unique ways in which he expressed love.  “Though MJ’s sexual nature was inherently personal, just like every other human being’s, it was inextricably intertwined with his relationship with the public. Ironically, the public – and certainly the media – never could 'get' MJ’s sexuality, and still can’t. “   With this placement, any transit to Psyche was likely to trigger a re-enactment of pain and and suffering from a psychological wound or past life trauma that his soul has never fully recovered from. The purpose of this pain and suffering was purification – purification through suffering. Part of this pain and suffering came from public opinion as reported by the media.  Psyche is square Amor indicating that Michael would at some point attempt to separate his own personal love and emotional needs from the necessary challenges and disillusioning experiences that are a part of human life and intimate  emotional/sexual relationships.  Amor is in Leo in the 6th House conjunct Uranus and Venus, inconjunct the Moon in Pisces in the 1st House, and opposite Chiron Rx in AQ in the 12th House. Amor represents compassion, empathy and loving kindness. It represents  a state of loving rather than falling in love. Michael believed that he could express the highest form of love,  through his work and creative purpose. Amor is inconjunct his Moon and oppositite his Chiron indicating that at the same time he felt unworthy of being loved and avoided experiencing love up close with another person.

Amor opposition his Chiron in AQ in the 12th House shows that he found something more desirable than the love of an intimate partner and that was visiting and taking care of sick children. “To the world at large, his interest seemed odd, but not necessarily inappropriate. It was part of the way he seemed to shun the world in favour of a fantasy lifestyle.”  Although an honorable way of showing love, it is a distorted type of love that served to block or interfere with his ability to participate in a personal, fulfilling love relationship with another human being. It was a distorted type of love manifesting as a desire to be a compulsive caretaker of those who appeared weak in some way which helped compensate for his inner fear of lonliness. In addition, with Amor in Leo, it fed a need for constant adulation and assurances that his love was the ideal and highest type of love.  This unconditional giving of love and loving was a substitute for intimate love with a partner as with Amor conjunct Uranus which is conjunct Venus which is conjunct Mercury which is conjunct Pluto, he was liberated from the need to initiate close personal relationships with intimate partners as he believed this type of love is true, perfect and the ideal type of love.

Psyche is sextile Saturn in Sag in the 9th house, trine the Moon in Pisces in the 1st house and trine Venus and Uranus in Leo in the 6th house which all symbolize other areas in which transits would trigger a re-enactment of pain and and suffering from the past life psychological wound or trauma that Michael's soul has never fully recovered from. In relation to his Moon in Pisces in the 1st house he experienced pain and suffering which  damaged his ego and self-image in order to help him transform and and purify his inner security needs and ablity to nurture and be nurtured. Once again, much of the damage to his ego and self-image came courtesy of the media (9th house).  In relation to his Venus in Leo in the 6th house, it brought pain and suffering due to a lack of discrimination, overindulgence and excessive behavior in his relationsips with children. In his case, he was accused of being a pedifile although he was more likely sexually immature due to his arrested sexual development and just acting out as a child himself. In relation to Uranus in Leo in the 6th it brought pain and suffering due to his alternative preferences in sexuality which were bi-sexual on an inner level and asexual on an external level for the greater part of his life.  And finally with Saturn in Sag in the 9th house it brought pain and suffering in relation to Michael's version of truth and meaning which was very different than that of the consensus society he was part of.  Again, Michael's version of truth and reality was reported to the consensus culture and society through the media (9th house).

Gonzalo
Most Active Member

« Reply #58 on: Feb 20, 2012, 02:06 PM »

Hi Rad, and group ...

Here are my observations on some aspects of the sexual nature and dynamics of MJ.

Thanks so much to everyone participating in this thread, and thank you much Rad for your supervision, teaching and guidance.

Goddess Bless,

Gonzalo

The 1st House cusp is Pisces, the Moon is in the 1st House Pisces, the ruler Neptune is in Scorpio in the 8th House, Aries is in the 2nd House, the Moon’s South Node is Aries, Mars is in the 3rd House Taurus, Disseminating square to the 6th House Pluto, which is Disseminating trine to the South Node. The south node of Mars is in the 8th House Libra, conjunct the North Node and Jupiter in Libra in the 8th House. The 2nd House cusp is Aries, ruled by the 3rd House Mars in Taurus, Taurus is in the 3rd House cusp. Venus is in the 6th House Leo, Crescent phase square to Mars, conjunct Uranus, Pallas and Mercury Rx. The south node of Venus is 8th House Libra, conjunct the south node of Mars.

Aries in the 2nd House Cusp and the South Node in the 2nd House in Aries, reflect an intense and powerful sexual nature grounded at the physical level, the physical body, and an intense sensation nature, that will be triggering instinctual response, including sexual response, ie. an intense masturbatory nature which has the instinctual capacity to stimulate itself and intensify the sensation and the response to sensation, intensifying and concentrating the physical experience, and at same time creating a potential for movement, and a potential for self-discovery from within through the sexual energy and the experiences created through such vehicle. The sense of identity in relation with the sexual nature is intense, yet it is unformed (also the Moon in the 1st House being Pisces, and Pisces in the 1st House cusp, adding confusion).

The South Node in the 2nd House being in Aries correlates too with the Soul’s desire to integrate the instinctual sexual nature, in order to create a new way of relating to self based on this self-discovery. Because it is the 2nd House, prior patterns of relating to self sexually have existed along many lifetimes, which have dictated the need of a new way of relating to self. Because of all the 6th House, patriarchal conditioning, suppression and repression of the sexual nature has created distortions of this energy, and intense crises of sexual nature. Thus, the Soul desires to relate to self in a new way, to initiate a new cycle of sexual self-discovery, and to heal and integrate the sexual nature. Because of the intensity of the sensation body and the potential for sexual response, many of the crises have been triggered instinctually. The instinctual desire nature itself as rooted in the physical body, has been repressed along many lifetimes, and has been used as a primary vehicle for the creation of crises. Because of this, there is an intense thought focus on the sexual energy, sensations, and in sex (Mars being in the 3rd House Taurus and the T-square with Chiron and Uranus). Same symbols reflect too the potential mental detachment from the body sensations. Of course they also reflect an intense and highly energized integration of body and mind through movement which is more or less limited to the physical. Hence, the same Mars 3rd House correlates to the potential of being totally engaged in bodily sensations, and at same time to the potential of being totally disengaged and detached from the physical body in an observational way.

The detachment is intensified because of the sexual traumas creating a concentrated thought focus on the sexual expression that would interrupt the flow of experience or create a duality between the experience of sensation and the thinking and observing the experience. The intention of the Mars in the 3rd House Taurus is to create an expansion of sexual self-knowledge through all types of sexual exploration and self-exploration, and a linear understanding of self at a sexual level. Because of the detachment, fueled by trauma, and because of patriarchal conditioning, Mars in the 3rd House reflects that all the unresolved or unharnessed sexual energy would be translating in all types of sexual thoughts and images that pervade the inner life and manifest on a continuous or cyclical way, and the desire to create sexual experiences based on these thoughts or images. At the Souls evolutionary stage, Mars in the 3rd House would correlate too with a bi-sexual orientation, which is evolving toward a state of androgyny. Mars in the 3rd House Taurus ruling the 2nd House Aries reflects the desire to investigate the own sexuality at the level of physical exploration by using different types of masturbatory activity. Because of patriarchal conditioning, it would also reflect an attraction to observational sexual activities, and to pornography. The potential detachment response during sexual activity would create a desire to intensify the stimulation at a physical level, in order to submerge the attention focus on the sensation body. The detachment would be triggered also when the Soul suddenly feels unable to trust or to feel safe with a partner or within the conditions of the environment, or whenever the existing feelings of inadequacy manifest in conscious awareness (Mars inconjunct with the North Node 8th House Libra, ruled by Venus in the 6th House).

Within sexual activity with other people the detachment response would be compounded with emotional insecurity, which would fuel a desire to intensify the sexual stimulation, translating in a display of intense physical sexual response and sensations, in order to overpower, consume and ‘posses’ the sexual partner. Thus, the Soul would try to overcome its own fears and feelings of inadequacy, and of impotency. This implies that the insecurity response would intensify a ‘male’ response-however it may be patriarchally conditioned-that would prevent a more subtle contact with the own and the partner’s sensations and overall sexual response, because of fear of vulnerability. The intensity of the prior sexual traumas, and the trauma of castration, would manifest as a fear of losing the erection, thus triggering the response of creating more intensity in the sexual stimulation. In this sense, the relation of the South Node and Mars with the 6th House Pluto and planets reflect a sadomasochistic orientation to sexuality, in which the sexual activity is based on increasing levels of sexual stimulation, equaling performance self-expectations or projected performance expectations when being with a partner, and a difficulty to surrender, ie. orgastic impotence in Wilhelm Reich’s terminology. The intensity of sexual stimulation would reach the point of physical pain. This orientation and the nature of the underlying fears would create a detachment from the own sensations, and the fundamental intention of the Soul of listening to self in new ways, and to integrate within the physical body because of the fear of vulnerability, translating into fear of receptivity and of sensation themselves. Thus, it would be difficult for the Soul to have complete, fulfilling, orgasms, that would serve for a full immersion of consciousness within the sensation body, and Soul, ie. oceanic experience.

Thus, one of reasons for the creation of sexual crises, as a potential basis for sexual self-knowledge, has lied on the sexual fears, and fears concerning the own sexual identity, which have remained unresolved and unaddressed because of this pre-existing compensatory, hyper-yang, orientation. Within these crises, the Soul has chosen as a vehicle for the crises the attraction to partners with sado-masochistic orientations to sexuality (Virgo 7th House, ruler Mercury in the 6th House Leo conjunct Pluto Virgo 6th House, Venus in the 6th House Leo; also, Cupid in the 7th House Virgo, ie. attracting and being attracted to types that are sexually distorted, crippled, and/or having sadomasochistic orientation, including wives with sadistic orientation (Cupid is conjunct Juno and the south node of Juno is in the 1st House conjunct Eros both in Aries), in which the intensity of the attractions and the quickness of the response are based on the guilt patterns and the desires both to conform to external expectations and to atone for the guilt. This has involved partners that have humiliated the Soul in different ways including sexual ways, and through violations of sexual trust and commitment (Mercury conjunct Pluto, Venus 6th House ruling the 8th House Libra).

With Lilith conjunct the south node of Mars, and conjunct the Moon’s North Node, relative to Vesta squaring the nodal axis in the 5th House Cancer, the Soul has fundamental desires of a deeper sexual integration at a physical and Soul level, through sexual experiences with trusted partners based on joyful and playful manifestation and sharing of the natural sexual nature of the Souls. This is also reflected in the north node of Venus being in Leo, in the 5th House. In these scenarios the Soul would have expectations of being sexually and emotionally nurtured and would manifest in a childlike narcissistic way with the expectation to receive a concentrated focus of love and attention in which his nature and subjective feeling of specialness are totally embraced and nurtured. These symbols reflect desires which originate in sacred sexual initiation with mother or sister type figures in which the Soul felt totally love, accepted, and safe, in which the sexual energy and nature manifested in natural ways and the Soul experienced deep communion with nature. Because of the unresolved fears and the attractions to sado-masochistic partners, these desires have served to induce experiences in which the Soul has felt further exposed sexually, and humiliated, which has intensified the feelings of sexual inadequacy. Eros in the 1st House Aries is inconjunct Pluto/Sun in the 6th House Virgo and also to Neptune in the 8th House Scorpio. This re-states that the Soul has been, at the same time, using its sexual nature as a specific vehicle for creating crises (South Node in the 2nd House Aries, with Pluto in the 6th House Virgo), recreating and internalizing a conflict about the sexual nature.  

The square between The Moon in the 1st House and Saturn reflects that the experiences of humiliation, and sexual wounding have created a crisis in sexual identity, and gender identity, because the Soul has been demanded to provide increasing sexual stimulation in yang, physical ways, which has never been enough for these partners, and the Soul has been rejected, humiliated, or betrayed, when desiring to open itself to its yin, feminine and receptive nature. Because of this crisis in sexual identity, the Soul has felt the need to define itself sexually in terms of gender. With Saturn/Moon being within the Crescent phase, this definition would need to occur through an internalized self-exploration. Though, because the Moon is in the 1st House, and ruling the 5th House, relative to the South Node ruler Mars being in the 3rd House, all the Leo planets. etc., the Soul has felt the need to define itself sexually in face of the external public, which of course is a projection of the internalized expectations and fears, in which the Soul desires to appear as totally 'masculine' in sexual terms.

Pluto/Venus being Balsamic in the 6th House correlates with a whole cycle of intimate relationships that is coming to a culmination, which has been based on experiences of humiliation along many lifetimes, which is a causal factor of the emptiness the Soul feels inwardly. This emptiness experienced through these types of relationships has induced the desire to conceal the sexual nature, ie, not to relate with intimate others based on the natural nature, and to create a duplicity in which the ‘masculine’ energy is directed and channeled toward external activity and sublimated in the work dynamic, creating the concentrated focus on work to the point of exhaustion, with work equaling a de facto sexual act, in which also relationships are subordinated to the context of work. The feminine energy-which in fact is the source and the inner nature of the masculine energy-remains locked, blocked, and un-nurtured.  Further, even though the sexual feminine orientation and needs are explored within private self-relationship, prior definitions associate these explorations with  patterns of guilt, shame and overall masochism, in which the feminine, sensitive, receptive and emotional nature is also overpowered by the ‘masculine’ energy through intense stimulation, instead of allowing the sensation body to fully manifest and expand from within. Thus, re-creating experiences of humiliation even within the private sexual relationship with self.

With Lilith in the 8th House Libra, conjunct the prior-life activated North Node, the original sexual nature of the Soul is oriented to create deep experiences of Soul merging through the vehicle of committed relationships which are defined by absolute equality in every sense including equality in roles, in giving and receiving, integration of male and female yin/yang polarities within self and with the committed partners.

The Dark Moon Lilith in the 6th House Leo conjunct the Leo Venus which is the North Node ruler, indicates that the distortion of the natural sexual nature because of patriarchal conditioning has occurred through sexual experiences defined by vicarious and subservient roles, and sexual superiority/inferiority occurred within ‘relationships’, through the types of experiences that have already been talked about in the prior stage of this thread, including sexual abuse, exploitation, in different forms  (this is re-stated by the south node of Venus being in the 8th House Libra, and Venus in the 6th House). The Black Moon Lilith being in the 2nd House Aries, indicates that the recovery and healing of the original sexual natures needs to occur though the inner relationship to self, in order for the Soul to redefine itself and discover and embrace its sexual nature and needs, which would allow for the Soul to attract other types of partners which are capable of embracing the Soul’s desire nature and natural sexual orientations. Mars/Venus phase being in a Crescent phase square, and Mars-South Node ruler- forming a Disseminating square to Pluto 6th House Virgo, reflect that the Soul has tried to conform to consensus definitions and yet needs to embrace its inherent nature and needs and sense of identity and sexual identity in relationships, remaining apart from all types of intimate relationships which are not able to relate on these terms, instead of relating intimately through consensus patriarchal roles or relationship types in which the sexual nature of the Soul is concealed and humiliated.

The Soul has desired to recover the original experience of receiving tremendous amounts of attention and love and the integration experienced through sacred sexual initiation in natural times (Vesta 5th House Cancer square the nodes, the south node of Vesta in the 9th House Sagittarius square the Moon). Along many lifetimes, this desire has been a causal factor in creating crises, situations in which the Soul has received the desired levels of attention and acclaim, and at same time its own sexual nature has been distorted or transgressed in some very intense ways. The south node of Vesta is conjunct Saturn, which also inconjuncts Vesta, and Mars. The south node of Vesta is also conjunct the south node of Uranus, and Lucifer, all in the 9th House Sagittarius. This implies natural law of sacred sexuality being distorted patriarchally through the co-optation and deviation of the original natural forms and rituals being a source of unresolved trauma because of the extremes involved in these deviations: Saturn is the 11th House ruler, it is conjunct the south node of Uranus, and is trine to Uranus and sextile Chiron in Aquarius. Saturn is ruled by Jupiter in the 8th House Libra which is the ruler of the 10th House cusp. Saturn is also the focal point of a Yod with Moon 1st House Pisces and Ceres 7th House Virgo. Uranus is also inconjunct the Moon-the 5th House ruler, and the Moon is First Quarter sesquisquare Neptune in the 8th House Scorpio. These symbols correlate with experiences of witnessing the imposition of patriarchal power and patriarchal cults over original matriarchy by means of sexual violence over women, being exposed to the violence and distortions of sexual abuses including ritualized violence over women in order to dis-empower women and alienate the children from their connections with mothers and female forms of authority and knowledge.
Asteroid Adonis is in the 9th House, in Scorpio. It forms a grand trine with the Moon in the 1st House Pisces and Vesta in the 5th House Cancer, and is square the 6th House Leo Uranus. Ganymedes is in the 8th House Libra, conjuncting the North Node/Jupiter/Mars north node, and exactly inconjunct the 3rd House Mars. Dionysos is in the 12th House Aquarius, Crescent square to Mars, trine Jupiter in the 8th House Libra and trine the north node of Mars in the 4th House Gemini. The myths of Ganymedes, Dyonisos and Adonis involve being detached from the original environment or mothers and/or being born and/or reborn through extraordinary means, ie. being reborn into new sets of beliefs though ecstatic means. Pallas 6th House Leo trine the South Node and square Mars also reflects this types of crises with several manifestations including not knowing what to believe or what to think, based on a duality of the experiences involved in being given the desired acclaim but in ways that imply humiliation and distortions of what is natural. Also correlate with being born to new beliefs/thoughts system of patriarchal nature.

These symbols suggest experiences of being found special and being chosen to participate in patriarchal sexual religious cults that tried to mimic or reproduce the original connection with nature which had been lost, translating in a pursue of sexual ecstasy through means compounding the use of alcohol, stimulants and hallucinogenic plants inducing frenzy, orgiastic sex creating massive stimulation, and violence connected to sacrifice and death. They also suggest being a chosen victim in these contexts, ie. availing the prerogatives of a chosen divine king who is however destined to sacrificial death. These types of sexual rituals involved groups of people in which women were dominated and abused, or groups of men embracing homosexual pedophile desires with young boys. The chosen victims were treated as divine kings and were invested with the desire of the whole group because of their ‘beauty’, and taught they would find resurrection upon the sacrificial death which would occur in midst of intense sexual stimulation (asteroid Lust is also conjunct the south node or Uranus, squaring the Pluto/Sun conjunction in the 6th House Virgo).  

Thus, the desires reflected in Vesta square the nodes to recover sacred experiences of natural sexual communion has also been compounded with the need to recreate a series of unresolved traumas, some of these traumas based on sexual ‘specialness’ translating in being victimized through unnatural and distorted practices based on patriarchal cosmologies. At same time, the witnessing or involvement in different forms of abuse, violation and disempowerment of women, fuels the desire to propose itself as a propitiatory ‘victim’, in ways which are a reflection of the distorted patriarchal cults and the confusion resulting from this co-option of natural rites by patriarchal beliefs and institutions. This of course relates to some of the reasons why the sexual healing and re-alignment with natural sexual nature needs to occur though relationship with self (Vesta applies to the South Node), and being important to self, and love self, instead of needing to be sexually important to or acclaimed by an external lover. Thus, the Soul needs to provide itself by own means the types of sexual experiences that promote a deeper connection with sensation body, leading to a penetration of the emotional body, as a way of integrating the male/female polarities from within as they naturally are, and embracing inherent androgyny.
« Last Edit: Feb 20, 2012, 07:27 PM by Gonzalo » Logged
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #59 on: Feb 21, 2012, 02:32 AM »

MICHAEL JACKSON

Sexuality Signature

In the 3rd stage Individuated evolutionary condition, MJ was a truly unique and gifted Soul who was open to all possibilities and diversities of life.  Being an androgynous Soul, he mentally entertained openness to all kinds of sexual possibilities.  This original orientation allowed for an ever-increasing expansion of his consciousness toward the Universal.  Each moment of MJ’s life was like a canvas waiting to be painted, or unchartered territory waiting to be explored in all possible directions.  He lived a brilliant, stunning and dramatic life, and was labelled weird, eccentric and even bizarre.  He desired that his feminine nature operate through his art to create novelty, richness and beauty.  He desired to transmute gross sexuality by releasing the untapped feminine.  MJ came from the social struggles of a working class black family.  He was described as sensitive and vulnerable with a tendency to withdraw into a fantasy world.  As a child star, he was highly creative.  Since he was not tarnished with a normal upbringing, his creative genius was allowed to expand unhindered and unconstrained.  At a very young age he basically did not have the freedom necessary for his sexual development to proceed in a normal way.  

Sexual Orientation

MJ’s multidimensional sexuality was the subject of much speculation, described in any number of ways:  androgynous, asexual, gay, bi-sexual, gender queer, erotic identity disorder, homosexual hebephile, autogynephilia, impotent, masturbatory, autoerotic.  If any or all of these classifications are accurate, then this extreme ‘anything goes’ orientation can be attributed to the androgynous orientation of Moon Pisces 1st, 4th house ruled by Mercury, Mars Taurus 3rd, Venus Leo 6th conj Uranus.  These archetypes speak of extremes, uniqueness, diffusion, mutability, changeability, experimentation and self-denial.  MJ’s ideas of sex and relationships were not fully developed (South Node 2nd, Mars Taurus 3rd, SNs of Venus-Mars conj North Node), however the current life evolutionary need was to re-live past life relationship dynamics exposing the extreme imbalances and inequalities in his sexual dynamics.  Since he was naturally self-effacing, he would play right into the hands of very critical and judgmental people, thus feeling victimized.  The submerged victimization would make him sacrifice his own needs to his partner.  Distorted current life relationships ended for any number of reasons, such as:  playing a subservient role where he was dominated by the partner;  promoting the partner’s needs instead of his own;  a dominant partner playing back his reality to him leading to emotional control.  These possible scenarios created feelings of self-doubt and inadequacy leading to the necessity for self-analysis which would then bring self-knowledge and adjustment of the relationship dynamics (Mars-North Node ruled by Venus Leo 6th).  With Moon sesqu Neptune-Jupiter 8th, his sensitivity and vulnerability were exaggerated when it came to his ‘performance’ with partners.

MJ stylists talk about his sexuality  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62c64u4qhfg&feature=related

Puer Archetype

Puer aeternus is Latin for eternal boy, used in mythology to designate a child-god who is forever young; psychologically it refers to an older man whose emotional life has remained at an adolescent level. The puer typically leads a provisional life, due to the fear of being caught in a situation from which it might not be possible to escape. He covets independence and freedom, chafes at boundaries and limits, and tends to find any restriction intolerable. – Wikipedia

Is it possible that, sexually, MJ thought of himself as a pubescent boy hence his sexual and emotional development becoming frozen during those formative years?  MJ’s transits at age 11 reveal a Mars Return, Prog Moon Leo 5th, T-Neptune opp Mars, Prog Asc 0 deg Aries, T-Chiron conj Eros, T-Saturn opp Adonis, and T-Neptune squ Dionysus.  The inability to grow beyond this point would have lead to an asexual orientation.  MJ maintained that his preference for the company of children was an innocent expression of affection.  The mass media saw this as a dangerous obsession and speculated about sexual addiction to young boys.  After the lawsuit, MJ continued with this controversial behaviour.  With Venus being such a prominent archetype, his NN of Venus Leo 5th is a reasonable explanation for his liking for children.  He endeavoured to heal his patriarchal wounds (NN of Venus conj NNs of Vesta-Saturn) and his skipped steps (Vesta Cancer 5th ruled by Moon Pisces 1st):  the unresolved issues of insecurity, regression into boyhood, and the malformation of his self-image.  By pulling his energies back from others, working in solitude, and trusting his instincts (2nd) he had been able to resolve the skipped steps by supplying his inner needs thus bringing about self-renewal of the inner child.  He extended his inner healing to a spiritual commitment to heal children (NNs of Jupiter-Pluto-Saturn-Vesta-Venus 5th).  With Moon Pisces ruling his 5th house, the patriarchal mass media really could not fathom MJ’s pure intentions (or naiveté).  

Dionysus 26 deg Aquarius (conj Chiron 12th, trine North Node-Jupiter, squ Mars, opp Mercury) — Unbounded instinct, disorder, intoxication, whimsy, mental confusion.  An inspiration to artists, philosophers and writers.  A symbol of the fundamental, unrestrained aesthetic principle of force, music, and intoxication.

Eros 4 deg Aries (semisq Chiron) — Vitality, passion, adventure, spontaneity.  Eros can refine the unconscious instinctual sexual drive and use the erotic energy to illuminate and energize relationships and creative work.

Adonis 11 deg Scorpio (squ Uranus, trine Moon) — Physical beauty, youth, vanity.  Extreme physical attractiveness is apparent in the Adonis Complex which refers to a body image obsession with improving one's physique and youthful appearance.

Icarus 15 deg Sag 9th (conj Saturn, squ Moon, trine Venus-Uranus) —
Liberation, diving ahead into new situations, dangerous path to freedom.  Icarus points to the necessity of maintaining self-discipline and mindfulness during free flight to avoid extremes which result in disaster.

Narcissus 24 deg Sag conj MC (trine Mercury) — Renowned for his beauty. He was exceptionally proud, in that he disdained those who loved him.  Narcissus saw his own reflection in the waters of a pond and fell in love with it, not realizing it was merely an image.  Unable to leave the beauty of his reflection, Narcissus died.

Pan 11 deg Gemini 3rd (t-squ Asc/Dsc, opp Lucifer, squ Moon) — Famous for his sexual powers, often depicted with a phallus, companion of the nymphs, rustic music.

Peter Pan, the boy who could not ever grow up, is a character created by Scottish novelist and playwright J.M. Barrie. A mischievous boy who can fly and who never ages, Peter Pan spends his never-ending childhood adventuring on the small island of Neverland as the leader of his gang the Lost Boys, interacting with mermaids, Native Americans, fairies, pirates, and occasionally ordinary children from the world outside of Neverland.

His Soul created all of these dynamics because he was in a transitional phase in preparation for entering the social world as an equal (Pluto Virgo 6th).  His sexual/love nature came under the influence of this transitional Virgo archetype.  His overly egocentric self-focus and self-isolation was being channeled into human relationships (North Node Libra).  As part of the grooming process, many aspects of his love/sexual nature needed to be brought to culmination, so that the new evolutionary desires could be set into motion (North Node conj NN of Chiron ruled by Venus conj NN of Neptune).  The transition from the South Node to the North Node describes a concentration on self but with a necessity to learn co-operation with others.  Not being able to express stereotypical sexuality, he instead transmuted to a higher expression of Neptunian love by generously giving of himself and thus gaining the vicarious love he dreamed of by fulfilling his mission to the world.  Therefore, his main love interests would have been the public itself (Moon squ Saturn), his children, all children, scattered with karmic relationships.

PLUTO
Sexual encounters, experiences, and partners

The EA bottom line dynamics for MJ’s sexuality signature describes imbalance but also fruition in relationship dynamics (SNs of Venus-Mars conj North Node Libra 8th, ruler Venus Leo 6th bals Pluto, Mars ruled by Venus).  In terms of masochism, there had been a need for crisis associated with powerlessness and humiliation, and in terms of sadism, a need for crisis associated with the misuse of power and domination (Mars 3rd inconj North Node and SN of Mars, SN of Mars sext Venus).   The crises that MJ had undergone were all necessary in order to induce the evolutionary lesson of humility, allowing him to grow into a spiritual being through a process of inner metamorphosis. Fulfilling the role of service to others would transform the egocentric, selfish, deluded patterns from the past.  

PPP

Needless to say, MJ had leaned heavily toward left-brain processes.  The intention of the PPP was to develop the right brain intuitive function.  It was imperative that he learn to go deeper into the meaning of universal laws which lay beneath all the information that he had collected (Mars Taurus 3rd).  The PPP demanded a quietening of the mind and the development of intuition in order to bring understanding of underlying truths, so that he could come to a holistic view of himself and life rather than the endless collection of facts which tended to bring confusion, not clarity.  For this reason he needed to align with a philosophical, spiritual or metaphysical system that he could connect with.  The ruler of his PPP, Neptune Scorpio 8th, meant evolution through the emotional body.  The deep inner aloneness that MJ felt reflected an unresolved spiritual need (Pisces polarity).  He needed to align with a spiritual system defined through the principles of compassion, love, gentleness, kindness.  This would bring a deep self-acceptance that would attract positive changes and bring solutions to his life.  

South Node

In order to induce the evolutionary lesson of humility, service and self-improvement, in past lives Michael had closeted and insulated himself from the outside world.  His Soul desires were internalized and geared toward self-protection and self-sustainment due to the pressure to survive.  He had lived an internal sadomasochistic psychology with inner messages of intense self-criticism.  The inner urge for survival over many lifetimes resulted in becoming fixed and trapped into life circumstances that were geared for endurance at the expense of other aspects of his nature.  His frustrated physical needs were sublimated into the spiritual aspirations of his PPP thus becoming a group-of-one (widely conj Chiron).  

MARS
Instinctual desire nature of the Soul

With Mars in the 3rd house, MJ was learning about himself through a process of expansion and contraction via a diversity of thoughts to satisfy his curiosity for learning and discovery.  With Mars squ Venus, resistance/expansion cycles would play out in his relationships.  With Venus conj Uranus meant a need to suddenly disengage, isolate himself, and retreat so that he could assimilate the meaning of the diversity of information collected and experiences created.  This placement characterizes a deep internalized focus, separateness, independence and resistance to the values of others.  Mars in Taurus is very earthy and physically oriented.  It encompasses the dynamics of sex as power, using others or being used as a sexual object, sexual addiction, or relationships that are based purely on sex.  Obviously these sexual dynamics limited to just the physical would lead to dissatisfaction, crisis and the need for adjustments through the North Node evolutionary intention for metamorphosis.

MJ’s 3rd house sexual dynamics correlate to restlessness and curiosity in seeking sexual experiences.  Brief and casual sexual encounters were based purely on physical self-gratification as he moved quickly to satisfy the physical at the expense of Soul connection with others.  There was ceaseless movement as he pursued many different ways to pleasure his body as a way to gain emotional security.  The transition from self-stimulation to true intimacy with others was a stressful process for MJ since all aspects to his Mars are squares and inconjuncts denoting crisis and stress, the only exception being Mars Quintile Asc which describes a quality of genius in fluidity of thought and physical movement.  Further, Mars formed a t-square with Chiron and Uranus-Venus-Pallas-Mercury, all in fixed signs.  In order to fulfil evolutionary intentions, his Soul focused on essential relationships from the past such as those with siblings.  The 3rd house ruled by Venus (conj Uranus) and the 4th house ruled by Mercury indicated that healing was necessary in family relationships.  

Since MJ’s Mercury was retrograde, many of his current life relationships were based on a re-live or recreation of past life dynamics.  With Mercury in balsamic phase to Pluto, he attracted all kinds of people, intimate and otherwise, who had been linked to his Soul’s prior lifetimes and with whom he had “unfinished business.”  It was essential that he withdraw from external expectations allowing him to uncover and express his essential uniqueness.  This re-live process would progressively reveal the actual truth inherent in his individuality and accelerate his evolutionary growth.  With Mercury Rx squ Mars (and Mars being the ruler of Venus), the main way MJ approached others  was through the intellect.  Therefore, his relationships were considered anything but normal, but in terms of Natural Lilith conj the SNs of Venus-Mars, uniqueness was a natural expression.  Other symbols of eccentricity and uniqueness are the retrograde archetypes of Eros Aries 1st, the SNs of Pallas-Juno Aries 1st, Chiron Aquarius 12th, as well as the Nodes themselves being Rx.    

“He is living a walking, breathing, eternal masquerade of escape from who he really is versus who he wants to be.  I think this has occurred because he never went through the normal pubescent mental developmental growth process because he was a child star robbed of a childhood and also robbed of puberty.  As such his identity was never formed.”
– A. Valkyrie

1st house    

MJ needed to act upon his unconscious desires (Pisces Asc ruled by Neptune Scorpio 8th) through imagination, fantasy and purity.  Imaginative and creative energy was channeled into his work whereby he created imagined realities or illusions.  He had a natural love of the sensual body, viewing it as artwork.  Based upon his own self-judging and self-critical nature, deviating from the artificial code of purity would cause a deep, permeating guilt within his unconscious.  Anger motivated by guilt produced a masochistic pathology.  MJ’s desire to be “pure” caused him to repress behaviours associated with natural laws (Moon squ Saturn).  Unrestrained retreat into a fantasy world would lead to cataclysmic events that would induce lessons in self-honesty.  He believed that plastic-surgery would create a nice image, but to others this appeared to be weird, naïve and unrealistic.  He did not believe that his natural beauty was acceptable, and because he felt so imperfect and damaged, he tried many times to sculpt his face into a pleasing image, so as to gratify a narcissistic society.  The botched face jobs left him feeling emotionally devastated, disillusioned and humiliated as they recreated the trauma of being ‘different’ all over again (SN of Neptune Aquarius 11th).  With Neptune ruling the Moon and the 1st house, he experienced crisis/fear around sexual profanity generating guilt/atonement dynamics, and this was amplified through the Moon sesqu Jupiter-Neptune 8th.  This fear of intimacy could have resulted in periods of celibacy and the harnessing of sexual energy into his creative work.  He experienced the power of the Divine through transmuting gross sexual expression.      

VENUS
Sexual needs, values, orientations

MJ’s Soul desired absolute creative self-actualization through conscious narcissism because he was fully aware of his creative gift (Venus Leo 6th).  Since his Venus conjuncts Mercury it was important that he be acknowledged as special by others through supportive communication (Mercury), and that he support others in the same way.  Not receiving a positive response would cause feelings of unworthiness and manifest intense emotional withdrawal or emotional dramas of a melodramatic nature.  Making others feel good and special came through in his performances and contributed to his success.  In his personal relationships his need to be considered special and loved at all times was never quite satisfied as he created repeated crisis that generated self-humiliation.  MJ related inwardly to himself in self-analytical and critical ways.  He desired to align with his actual inner reality as opposed to egocentric illusions or delusions.  These desires generated an inner emptiness, an existential void, of being very small and alone.  In contrast with the god-like status of Venus in Leo, forever comparing himself to impossibly high standards of belief, he never felt good enough or perfect enough.  Through real humility he was able to deflect any excessive personal acclaim.  The pathology of masochism created diverse forms of crisis, always leading to analysis and then to self-knowledge.  It meant being attracted to abusive people and submerging his needs to them reflecting an inner feeling of guilt, emotional wounding, and being undeserving to receive or be acknowledged.  Deep inner abuse would result in self-undermining activities that would bring humiliation and defeat.  To keep the deep inner abyss of aloneness and suffering at bay he would keep busy in the workaholic syndrome, keeping his left-brain constantly engaged.  Sexually, he was wired to please and serve his partners embodying the archetype of slave and master.  He would experience vicarious fulfillment through the sexual satisfaction of his partners, and could be a master of sexual technique.  He could also be asexual because of the deep unconscious guilt attributed to suppressing the natural sexual function.  With Mars in the 3rd and Venus in the 6th, he had a strong mental orientation to the sexual act which lead to more intense forms of sexual stimulation as a way of getting out of his head, and more into his body.  Venus in Virgo embodies the extremes of asexuality to full engagement.  The dynamic sex appeal he generated when performing seemed to desert him in the real world with real people.  

Venus conj Mercury-Uranus points to an androgynous and bisexual nature.  This meant that he was sexually versatile, adventurous and open to all sexual possibilities.  He had an attraction to oral forms of sexuality.  A strong mental orientation created a kind of voyeurism whereby he could learn about himself and others as sexual beings.  This orientation also meant sexual frustration since he was forever in observation mode instead of being totally engaged.  MJ’s love nature was heavily influenced by thought that induced feeling reactions.  He found it very difficult to get out of his head.  He understood how others were feeling by approaching them through his intellect.  Venus conj Uranus made him feel different, alienated or estranged.  Since he felt totally disconnected, it is possible that MJ rebelled against everything that the consensus symbolized, preferring to lead a solitary, detached life as a group-of-one.  He had a need to engage in sexual experiments in order to discover who he naturally was.  These experiments could be considered bizarre from the point of view of the consensus.  Living in his head could have promoted an asexual response to sexuality.  Similar to Mercury’s voyeurism, Venus conj Uranus gave an observational and detached quality to sexual energy.  It meant unpredictability – from constant sex to no sex.  For a lot of the time it had been necessary that he separate himself from his peer group in order to discover what his specific individuality was all about, thus allowing him to become more aligned within his own individual reality.  As MJ’s fame, wealth and isolation from his family increased, he developed an ongoing fascination with those identified as outsiders, outcasts, and freaks of nature.  Individual meaning meant being part of a larger social group of shared values, therefore he chose with whom he would be in intimate relationships with.  With Moon inconj Venus he was de-conditioning by changing how he saw himself from within, his self-image.  Any attachment to images of who he thought he was would need to be released so as to free himself from those limited perspectives.  Emptying out the unnecessary unconscious baggage and culminating relationships would become essential since his Venus was balsamic in relation to Pluto.  All unfinished business and patterns of development would be recreated so that culmination could take place.  He was de-conditioning his intellectual database and everything it held regarding old ideas about relating to himself and others.  He needed friends of like-mind to sustain his individual values.  Some of his friends were the biggest names in Hollywood:  

Elizabeth Taylor, who was also a child star, became godmother to two of his children.  Elizabeth said:  “Our childhoods are very similar, and we had that from the very beginning in common. I was a child star at nine, had an abusive father, and that kind of brought us together.”  

Diana Ross who helped propel the Jackson 5 to stardom, was guardian to his three children (after his mother).  That friendship was something of a motherly love on Ross' part and an idolization from MJ.  “Diana Ross, very dear friend Diana Ross,” he said when asked who he considered to be his closest friends.  “She is the kind of person, I can tell her anything, the most private of secrets.  And she tells me her secrets as well.”

Another friend was Mark Lester child star of the music film Oliver.  Mark said:  “We have so much in common. We were both thrust into the spotlight at a very early age. If you haven't experienced that, it's impossible to fully understand.”  

Venus square Mars

Who was MJ in terms of his sexual nature?  His conscious desire nature (Mars, ruler of South Node) together with the inner and outer disposition of his love nature (Venus, ruler of his North Node) meant a crisis in action with choices to be made (Venus 1st qtr squ Mars).  He was questioning exactly what form he would take and how to build upon the foundation that he had already built.  His Soul had evolved into fundamental courage to stand apart from everyone else and to wilfully assert his own values.  However, in this phase there had been an inherent crisis of a fear of forming relationships with others in general.  This sheds light on the mystery of MJ’s sexuality.  Whenever he formed a relationship, he felt a loss of individuality.  Engagement with others was punctuated by fearful disengagement.  With each new relationship came expansion but also a need for isolation.  With the SNs of Venus-Mars conj the North Node, had he perhaps experienced too many indiscriminate sexual contacts in the past that had been based purely on using others as a sex object, or allowing others to use him in this way?  After purely physical sex had taken place, had he avoided further involvement due to inherent fears of loss, betrayal or abandonment?  He had revisited key karmic relationships in this lifetime in order to honour the karmic law of sexuality that binds people over many lifetimes.  He was learning new ways of being in relationships and creating new understandings of himself through the information and perspectives of others.  Mars inconj the North Node reflected a need to evolve beyond the fear of pre-existing limitations by initiating actions for self-discovery and growth to occur.  Yet his 8th house desires for security and familiarity created conflict and crisis with the new impulses of Mars.

Balsamic Leo planets

A whole cycle was ending relative to Uranus-Mercury-Venus-Pallas in balsamic conj to Pluto, and the new cycle had not yet begun.  Many karmic aspects of his love/sexual nature were resolving and culminating in the current life.  These planets in the balsamic phase generated immense disillusionment as each relationship was dissolved in the old cycle.  He had driven himself to exhaustion to keep serving his fans and the world, yet needed to attend to a deeper spiritual need to detach and alienate himself from society so that he could become introverted and ponder transcendental principles.  Towards the end of his career, just after being dragged into court, he projected transcendental meaning onto himself which of course resulted in massive disillusionment (Leo planets in balsamic phase to Pluto).  

Chiron Aquarius 12th

Chiron Aquarius 12th correlates to memory imprints around experiences of delusion, illusion, fears, phobias, trauma, leading to massive crisis (ruler Uranus Leo 6th).  These experiences revolved around duplicity in relationships (Mars t-squ Chiron and Venus) and point specifically to the wound of sexualizing a relationship with a sibling.  This relationship had generated secrecy, lies and crippling guilt.  Could it be that the suppressed guilt and denial from that past life relationship needed to be released, healed and culminated?   This could account for MJ’s apparent lack of relationships due to self-punishment and atonement dynamics.   These wounding experiences from angles of wounder/wounded hold the greatest potential for healing of those wounds transforming consciousness and facilitating holistic integration and healing for himself and others.  MJ also endeavoured to heal others by literally taking on their suffering through compassion and offering mental healing through communication of higher ideals.  

Michael Jackson - Earth Song (the last song of his life)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAi3VTSdTxU

PLANETARY PAIRS
Development of sexual themes across lifetimes

Pluto/Mars cycle approaching a square in the disseminating phase.  The Soul is preparing for another key evolutionary development – to move away from the consensus toward the universal – therefore preparing to rebel against the consensus to reflect this expansion.  

Pluto/Venus cycle balsamic phase.  The Soul understanding itself in the context of the Divine and the corresponding expansion of consciousness.  Letting go of all that has come before that hinders this attunement.  An active state of reflection that allows for a complete awareness of all the dynamics responsible for the types of realities that the Soul has created.  MJ was evolutionarily required to continue living his Venus dynamics.

ASTEROIDS
Juno-Ceres-Vesta-Pallas

The SN of Juno Aries 1st was telling MJ to redefine his relationships in a new way by ceasing to participate in the outmoded relationship roles.  He needed independence and a partner with whom to share his passions and visions through a meeting of minds.  This soul desire was carried out in the current life (Juno conj Sun-Pluto) through an intense process of crisis, self-analysis and adjustment in relationship patterns.  While MJ’s father had been an ill-tempered womanizer who used corporal punishment to discipline his children, his mother had been devoutly religious, creating inequality and the powerless battered wife and abused children syndrome (Juno conj Sun opp Moon).  The NN of Juno Virgo 7th exactly conjunct Ceres (mother-child relationship) would bring a redefinition and healing of relationship patterns.  This aspect could possibly refer to relationships with older woman, mother-types, such as Elizabeth Taylor, Diana Ross and Liza Minnelli who cared greatly for MJ.  He had also relied heavily upon the emotional support of dermatology nurse Debbie Rowe who he married and two years later divorced.  MJ received full custody of their two children (SN of Ceres Scorpio 9th, SN of Ceres ruled by Pluto, NN of Ceres Cancer 4th).  Irrespective of whether these were his biological children, the NN of Pluto Cancer 5th meant having to work upon issues in relation to his children who were his children in a past life (SN of Vesta Sag 9th, Vesta Cancer 5th, NN of Vesta Cancer 5th).  His Vesta skipped steps (Vesta squ Nodes, SN of Vesta Sag 9th conj MC, NN of Vesta conj NN of Saturn Cancer 5th) revolving around charges of child abuse would need to be recovered through the SN Aries 2nd.  Having been molded into a child star, MJ’s identity was cemented into that of an adolescent boy.  There came a period of time (around the court cases) when he was no longer idolized (SN of Vesta conj Saturn).  He needed to start acting as a mature adult (NN of Saturn Cancer 5th) to handle the charges laid against him so that the childish behaviours could be reversed.  

The balancing of male-female polarities within the psyche and the movement toward an androgynous orientation contributed much uncertainty as to MJ’s sexual identity (Pallas).  Mars last qtr squ Pallas demanded that he question all beliefs underpinning prior actions that would unblock and allow the sexual creative energy up the central spinal canal (and not out through the sexual organs), manifesting intelligence, a creative mind, and artistic achievements in the world.  The thrust of MJ’s sexual energy was expressed and utilized in formulating new visions, forms and structures in the arts (SN Pallas Aries 1st, Pallas Leo 6th, NN of Pallas Virgo 7th).  His daughter Paris’ relationship with her mother was sacrificed so that the father-daughter relationship could be healed, Paris having been a child of his from a past life (Pallas ruled by Pluto).  Similarly the crisis of MJ’s father complex with Joseph had led to the disintegration of normal family structures separating him from normal childhood development.

North Node

MJ’s sexual energy needed release otherwise emotional distortions and trauma would result (Venus-Uranus Leo squ Mars, Moon inconj Venus-Uranus).  The strength of MJ’s instinctive sexual magnetism, coupled with his evolutionary purpose to serve others, would lead him to unlock the depths of his emotions through evolving beyond his limitations (8th).  The Soul desire was total connection with others via the North Node Libra 8th.  Mars gib inconj North Node conj SNs of Mars-Venus brought fundamental emotional fears of betrayal, loss and abandonment that impacted his ability to trust others which lead to constant searching for answers through psychoanalyzing himself and others.  At some point MJ started becoming conscious of his underlying motivations and intentions bringing a desire to purge separating desires.  Personal resurrection had a transforming effect on MJ, which in turn had a transformational effect on the world.  If indeed he did have sexual relationships then they were oriented toward the head rather than the heart (NN of Mars Gemini 4th ruled by Mercury opp Chiron ruled by Uranus) with re-surfacing experiences of delusion, phobia, duplicity, trauma and crisis.  These traumatic experiences would relate to the sexualization of a sibling relationship in a past life (Mars t-squ Venus and Chiron).

In order to understand the actual reality of his sexual desires, his Soul created essential crisis in the area of relationships that resulted in a need to withdraw and isolate himself in order to undertake self-analysis.  The challenge was to cease treating himself and others as sexual objects and to focus with precision upon the correct information that would consistently bring humility and healing to his relationship dynamics.  The SN of Mars conj the North Node 8th correlated to a soul desire to actualize karmic intentions through a variety of relationships, by learning new ways of being in relationships, and the karmic law of sexuality that bonds people over many lifetimes.  Many of his relationships with or without sexual contact had been relatively brief and without follow-up due to the cardinal energy, and came from a rather superficial mind-set.  To find that emotional depth, he would need to unlock his Vesta skipped steps (Vesta ruled by Moon Pisces ruled by Neptune Scorpio 8th) so that true metamorphosis and evolution could take place.  MJ’s transformational energies and the transmission of love could literally transform his audiences.  These lyrics beautifully describe the transition from South Node isolation to North Node intimacy:

“I'm starting with the man in the mirror
I'm asking him to change his ways
And no message could have been any clearer
If you wanna make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself and then make that change”

MJ needed to complete key relationships from the past that had been sexualized and where an exchange of karma had taken place.  Many of these relationships had been initiated in order to fill the void of utter aloneness, or to fulfill the needs of a partner without honouring his own needs.  With Moon Pisces ruled by Neptune conj North Node, and Venus in Leo, the compassionate, poetic and romantic side of MJ’s Soul attracted one-sided relationships.  Because he had lost sight of his own needs, instinctively people had projected their needs and expectations onto him thus creating sadomasochistic conditions of imbalance and inequality.  He became overwhelmed and confused, and anger was projected onto others.  Therefore the evolutionary lesson in the current life was to learn to honour his instinctive nature, and the need to be absolutely alone, or to interrelate with others, as the need may be, without guilt or apology.  

Conclusion

Being an androgynous soul, he played around with gender roles because he could not see the barriers (Moon Pisces 1st).  With Moon inconj Venus-Uranus, Moon opp Ceres-Cupido, and Moon squ Saturn-Lucifer he had suffered from a persecution complex (originating in childhood from an abusive father).  This would have attracted relationships based on inequality and sadomasochism.  Becoming famous, wealthy and powerful could have caused him to over-estimate his importance thus generating delusions of grandeur due to excessive pride (Leo).  This would have lead to a need for the partner to prop up his ego or act as alter ego.  Moon opp Cupido 7th correlates to the main barrier that MJ erected between himself and prospective love interests due to his feelings of vulnerability.  He was essentially unobtainable as a partner because of being so wrapped up in a narcissistic contemplation of himself.  He was elusive, ethereal and inaccessible:  that was a way of keeping prospective love interests at bay, or controlling them (North Node Libra 8th conj Neptune).  

~      ~      ~

Thanks to Rad and all ~
« Last Edit: Feb 21, 2012, 05:20 AM by Linda » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: