Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Question about Fire Grand Trines  (Read 467 times)
Elen
Most Active Member

« on: Jan 02, 2012, 06:54 PM »

i All,

In his article on planetary pairs (Aspects, Phases, and Key Planetary Pairs, Jeffrey Wolf Green Astrology et Al, July 15 through August 19, 1987), JWG talks about the meaning of the air, water and earth grand trines.  I was wondering if someone could either point me to where he might talk about the fire grand trine and/or offer their insights into the specifics of that pattern.  (Below is the quote from JWG's article with regard to the earth/air/water grand trines).  Thank you!

Happy 2012 to all!

Love,
Elen

"If you have an air grand trine, that person is going to manifest an ongoing curiosity about life itself, as a boredom factor; yet, because of the grand trine, they have an inherent understanding of what to do because of that boredom and thus not making rash or impulsive decisions that the T-square could make and then be sorry for.  With the earth and/or water grand trines, these are the folks who tend to want to get to a certain level of growth or understanding and then try to maintain it, let it become their operative status quo. It works. And because there is no creative stress, it is easy to maintain, easy to resist any additional growth and to maintain that bottom line. In other words, there can be an inherent inertia in the earth and water grand trines. But, then, evolutionarily speaking, there is going to be a reason for that."
Elen
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Jan 03, 2012, 04:41 PM »

Hi All,

Thought it would help to know that the reason I am looking for information on this is because I am working with a chart in which I am trying to understand the relationship between freedom and intimacy.  There is a fire grand trine in water houses and a yod involving fire and water.  Both aspect patterns involve the evolutionary axis.

Thanks for any thoughts!  (I had posted the details about the chart but removed them as I have not explicitly asked permission from this person to do so........Hopefully what I have shared here is sufficient for an understanding of my question....).

Peace,
Elen
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: