School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

BIRTH CHART FOR MIT ROMNEY: AN ARCHETYPAL STUDY IN DUPLICITY

Started by Rad, Jan 15, 2012, 10:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad

Hi All,

I decided to post the birth chart of Mitt Romney because it looks as if he may be the the one to run against President Obama in the next election in the USA for President of the United States. From an EA point of view this chart is fascinating to me because it is a classic, archetypal, symbol of essence of duplicity. And for those living in the USA the potential consequences of this person becoming your next President are staggering to consider. Here is just a brief list of what his proposals/ policies are:

Tax cuts for the wealthy, replacing Medicare with a voucher scheme, privatizing Social Security, taking away health care coverage from millions, letting Wall Street do as it pleases, a more right-wing federal judiciary, slashing public investments that benefit working families, more foreclosures, and of all things, tax increases on those already struggling."

And let's add to this recreating the neocon approach to foreign policy, and the elimination the EPA. And let's add to this the removal of the minimum wage, and all child labor laws. And to this let's add removing the re-regulation of the financial industry.

Please fee free to comment and make your own EA observations upon this appalling Soul.

God Bless, Rad

BrendaP

He so rubs me the wrong way, that I am jumping in, with my thoughts not completely formed, but thanks for this chart. I always see this darkness around him, thinking it was entity attachment, but looking at it I feel he has made a pact with evil----His Lucifer is conjunct the fixed star Regulus and trines his natal Vesta. Vesta has to do with sacred contracts, in this case he has made a contract with Evil.

Moon Jupiter in Scorpio--south node, the enormous desire for power, the Neptune stellium--allows him to mask this. Then Pluto in Leo, house 4 conjunct Saturn--prior lifetimes of power and leadership related to this pact with evil.

Even though he is married with lots of children, I keep getting that he is homosexual, but very much in denial, since it is not socially acceptable in this current culture and the Republican party--think this is supported with Venus in Aquarius --which is conjuct the South Nodes of Venus/Neptune/Vesta. The Vesta in Aries falls in the Geodetic zone for Rome/Greece--where, in some times in history male/male relationships were often preferred, and very prevalent in persons of power. Perhaps this is the origin of his pact with evil.

He is just so scary, he presents so innocuous, and to some Independents appears the lesser of the evils of the Republican candidates, and that is so deceptive.

Sorry if this is coming more from impulsivity rather than deep thought.

Thanks for bringing this up. 

cat777

I don't know much about Mitt Romney, but every time I see him on tv he reminds me of a stepford wife.  There's something odd about him.  I don't really think he can win against Obama but still wish the Republicans would come up with a better candidate somehow just in case the wind is going to blow their way.  Once I finish up with Michael jackson I will be looking at this chart closely.

Thanks for posting
cat

ari moshe

It makes total sense to me that the next candidate would represent such darkness.

I'm leaning towards this man being evil - and astrologically, there is such a strong indication of that possibility. With Pluto in the 4th conj the IC and Lucifer in Leo in the 4th squaring the nodes. The essence his inner identity has been focused stongly on separating desires - and creating states of absolute emotional devastation for other souls. I want to point out a couple core themes that pop out at me:

His Lucifer forms a first quarter square to his Gemini nn, that nn is ruled by mercury in Pisces in the 10th which forms a first quarter square with the sn in Sag.
This correlates to a soul that has literally lied about who he is in order to be pleasing and approved of by others - he has, with great ease, developed the ability to speak to others that which they want to hear, all the while hiding his own agenda and motives. This in fact is the dark side of the 7th house archetype.

The core message of this chart - whether or not this soul has lost itself to evil - is hiding and lying about his true intentions in order to further his own personal ambition. And it is absolutely likely that there are all kinds of secret relationships that this soul has engaged that are in fact judged by society. The symbols that point to that are incredibly clear in his chart. A 4th house Pluto with the sn in Sag in the 7th and Mars and Mercury in Pisces in the 10th squaring that sn. He definitely has a whole other "secret" life that is totally behind the scenes. And a lot of that is linked gender and sexuality.

Jupiter, the ruler of the sn is in his 6th house conj the Moon in Scorpio and also conjunct the sn and squaring Mars in Pisces. This would correlate to a strong ideology (Sag) backed up by a strong judeo-christian psychology of guilt and purity. He overcompensates in his total lie about who he actually is by identifying with all kinds of Virgo religious like dogmas of perfection and purity.This is further intensified when considering the the Piscean in the 10th moral judgement.

I just looked up his religion - he is a mormon. wiki quote: "Also in accordance to his religious beliefs, Romney abstains from alcohol and smoking". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_image_of_Mitt_Romney#Religion

Jupiter in Scorpio conj the sn also rules the 8th house which re-emphasizes the same evil influence theme in this chart.

Like Brenda said, this guy is sooo deceiving. When I read about him and look at him - he appears so innocent.

Luckily Neptune is squaring his AC soon, and then his nodes. I don't think he'll make it very far! His actual nature will be revealed in soon time and that will be a part of the inevitable and growing polarization in this world between Light and dark.

Here's a revealing and melodramatic video about Romney's history of incredibly selfish and deceitful behavior with corporate america - creating trauma for at least hundreds of souls. I don't have the energy to watch the whole thing though from what I've seen, it clearly portrays how dam charming selfish and deceitful he actually is. http://themoderatevoice.com/134734/mitt-romney-as-evil-capitalist-ken-doll/
Thanks for posting this Rad.

God bless,
Ari Moshe

Steven

Hello, all,

I have a question about the retrograde status of Pluto, Saturn, Chiron, Lilith and Mercury in this chart. In my limited understanding, these retrograde placements speak very strongly about some of the soul's intentions to internalize, question itself, and accelerate its evolution which do not at casual glance seem to reflected in this man's approach to life-- so far.

I grasp that the need reflected by a retrograde Pluto to withdraw from activity, to question the status quo, and accelerate the return to Source can certainly remain unconscious (I think JPW said it might emerge merely as a "wistful desire for withdrawal"), but the other retrograde planets would seem to make this an emphatic soul need. The emotional wounding represented by Pluto's house position again seems to be denied or repressed, and what would normally seem to be the healing polarity of the PPP seems to be the very arena of "activity" through which the denial is being reinforced.

I realize that my readings of certain signatures have been influenced by the fact that most people coming to me for a reading are at an evolutionary level in which they are consciously seeking healing and growth. It's really a whole new system for me to try to interpret charts for those who are not consciously seeking awareness. If I didn't know this was Romney and a politician, I'd have a whole different take. Yet the minute I know it's a politician, my reading of the Piscean sun in the 11 house takes on different nuances, not just heightened empathy within a collective and a need to reform or serve the collective, but instead identification with a collective "image" or role, from which the soul derives power and security, etc.

I am also struck by the South Node in First House, Pluto's sign energy in Leo, and Vesta in Aries in 12th as possible signatures for the souls' continued desire to take power and assert, despite the evolutionary calls to withdraw, question, sensitize, and accelerate it s desire to return to Source.

So to clarify my questions: how do others interpret the retrograde status of Pluto, Saturn, Chiron and Mercury as influences here?  And what signifiers here, beside Lucifer, might help signal to the experienced eye that denial of emotional wounding and covert power grabs would be more likely?

Thanks again for all of this,

Steven

Rad

Quote from: Dylan Patrick on Jan 16, 2012, 11:16 AM
Hello, all,

I have a question about the retrograde status of Pluto, Saturn, Chiron, Lilith and Mercury in this chart. In my limited understanding, these retrograde placements speak very strongly about some of the soul's intentions to internalize, question itself, and accelerate its evolution which do not at casual glance seem to reflected in this man's approach to life-- so far.

I grasp that the need reflected by a retrograde Pluto to withdraw from activity, to question the status quo, and accelerate the return to Source can certainly remain unconscious (I think JPW said it might emerge merely as a "wistful desire for withdrawal"), but the other retrograde planets would seem to make this an emphatic soul need. The emotional wounding represented by Pluto's house position again seems to be denied or repressed, and what would normally seem to be the healing polarity of the PPP seems to be the very arena of "activity" through which the denial is being reinforced.

I realize that my readings of certain signatures have been influenced by the fact that most people coming to me for a reading are at an evolutionary level in which they are consciously seeking healing and growth. It's really a whole new system for me to try to interpret charts for those who are not consciously seeking awareness. If I didn't know this was Romney and a politician, I'd have a whole different take. Yet the minute I know it's a politician, my reading of the Piscean sun in the 11 house takes on different nuances, not just heightened empathy within a collective and a need to reform or serve the collective, but instead identification with a collective "image" or role, from which the soul derives power and security, etc.

I am also struck by the South Node in First House, Pluto's sign energy in Leo, and Vesta in Aries in 12th as possible signatures for the souls' continued desire to take power and assert, despite the evolutionary calls to withdraw, question, sensitize, and accelerate it s desire to return to Source.

So to clarify my questions: how do others interpret the retrograde status of Pluto, Saturn, Chiron and Mercury as influences here?  And what signifiers here, beside Lucifer, might help signal to the experienced eye that denial of emotional wounding and covert power grabs would be more likely?

Thanks again for all of this,

Steven

Hi Steven,

The  key here is first to understand that his Soul is in the 3rd stage consensus state where consensus equals conformity to the existing consensus of reality of any given society or culture of  birth. The second key is to understand his prior lives background, and why. Without going into great detail this is the story of a Soul that had a series of lives of great destitution and poverty that lead to a psychological state of wanting, desiring, of ENVY,  of those few people in patriarchal realities that had all the power, and wealth. That desire became almost almost like a singular desire manifesting as intense compulsion. Because of that singular desire there came a point in which he was then born into those families of great wealth, power, and prestige. These types of families were like self-appointed Zarathustra's who of course created the necessary 'beliefs' in order to justify they self-appointed status as special people, of being a Zarathustra.

So of course the prior life families would live in their castles while all those outside the castles would live in a state of feudalism and serfdom. These self appointed Zarathustra's including Romney would then justify themselves through their beliefs which started with the fact of convincing themselves that they were indeed special. This in turn created the justifications for all those who suffered at their hands: their purpose being seen as serving the needs of the Zarathustra's.

This justification thus correlates to it's own form of DENIAL of the actual reality of themselves, and the actual reality of all those who were made to suffer at their hands. The Soul of Romney is still is such a state of denial: the meaning of his Moon/Jupiter in Scorpio in the 6th, ruled by that Pluto in the 4th which is in a balsamic conjunction with his Saturn: both retrograde. These are of course ruled by his Pisces Sun which is trine to that Moon/Jupiter conjunction: easy to deny any responsibility in his own actions leading the suffering, use, and manipulation of many others in order to actualize his own desires for power, money, and prestige.

That Sun is also conjunct his Mercury in Pisces retrograde in the 10th, which itself is conjunct his Mars. His Soul chose to be born into a country, the USA, in which capitalism is the governing philosophy of life. Thus, using capitalism as the current life belief and rationalization to keep doing what he has already done from other lifetimes. One of the great rationalizations that comes out of his mouth, Soul, relative to the suffering he has caused for so many is 'creative destruction'. The retrogrades in HIS CONTEXT means that he keeps desiring to RELIVE THESE DYNAMICS for the reasons being pointed out here. And, sadly, he will keep doing so until the very nature of the cataclysmic events he creates either for others, or to himself, or both, reach such a level of magnitude that he will, at that point, be forced to question himself in the harshest of ways that will then lead to acknowledging his actual reality: what he has desired and why. Only then will the core intentions of the retrogrades be acted upon.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

When Romney ran Bain Capital, his word was not his bond

By William D. Cohan,

America has been learning a lot lately about "the Bain way." The damning 28-minute video "When Mitt Romney Came to Town," put out by a pro-Newt Gingrich super PAC, and the new book "The Real Romney," by Boston Globe reporters Michael Kranish and Scott Helman, have shed light on the strategies that Mitt Romney's old private-equity firm, Bain Capital, used to generate outsize returns for its investors.

Make no mistake: Under Romney's leadership in the 1980s and 1990s, Bain was a top-performing private-equity fund. According to an internal 2000estimate, the fund achieved annualized returns of an astounding 88 percent from 1984 to 1999 for its institutional investors, including state and corporate pension funds that invest the savings of millions of American workers. It also made a fortune for Romney, whose net wealth reportedly exceeds $250 million.

For Kranish and Helman, the Bain way is an "intensely analytical and data-driven" approach to studying companies, what makes them successful or not, and how to boost their competitiveness.

The video "When Mitt Romney Came to Town" is understandably less sympathetic. To the filmmakers, bankrolled by the Winning Our Future super PAC, the Bain way is nothing less than "turning the misfortunes of others into ."‰."‰. enormous financial gains." The film spends most of its time interviewing people who lost their jobs and much of their savings after working at various companies that Bain bought, milked and sold to generate those huge profits.

Yet, there is another version of the Bain way that I experienced personally during my 17 years as a deal-adviser on Wall Street: Seemingly alone among private-equity firms, Romney's Bain Capital was a master at bait-and-switching Wall Street bankers to get its hands on the companies that provided the raw material for its financial alchemy. Other private-equity firms I worked with extensively over the years - Forstmann Little, KKR, TPG and the Carlyle Group, among them - never dared attempt the audacious strategy that Bain partners employed with great alacrity and little shame. Call it the real Bain way.

Here's how it worked. Private-equity firms are always eager to find companies to buy, allowing them to invest chunks of the billions of dollars entrusted to them and from which they earn hundreds of millions in fees. One ready source of these businesses is Wall Street bankers hired to sell companies through private auctions. The good news is that when a banker puts together a detailed selling memorandum about a company, chances are very high that company will be sold; the bad news is that these private auctions tend to be very competitive, and the winning bidder, by definition, is most often the one willing to pay the most. By paying the highest price, you win the company, but you also may reduce the returns you can generate for your investors.

I never negotiated directly with Romney; he was too high-level for any interaction with me. Rather, I dealt often with other Bain senior partners, who were very much in his mold. In my experience, Bain Capital did all that it could to game the system by consistently offering the highest prices during the early rounds of bidding - only to try to low-ball the price after it had weeded out competitors.

By bidding high early, Bain would win a coveted spot in the later rounds of the auction, when greater information about the company for sale is shared and the number of competitors is reduced. (A banker and his client generally allow only the potential buyers with the highest bids into the later rounds; after all, you can't have an endless procession of Savile Row-suited businessmen traipsing through a manufacturing plant if you want to keep a possible sale under wraps.)

For buyers, the goal in these auctions is to be one of the few selected to inspect the company's facilities and books on-site, in order to make a final and supposedly binding bid. Generally, the prospective buyer with the highest bid after the on-site due-diligence visit is selected by the client - in consultation with his or her banker - to negotiate a final agreement to buy the company.

This is the moment when Bain Capital would become especially crafty. In my experience - which I heard echoed often by my colleagues around Wall Street - Bain would seek to be the highest bidder at the end of the formal process in order to be the firm selected to negotiate alone with the seller, putting itself in the exclusive, competition-free zone. Then, when all other competitors had been essentially vanquished and the purchase contract was under negotiation, Bain would suddenly begin finding all sorts of warts, bruises and faults with the company being sold. Soon enough, that near-final Bain bid - the one that got the firm into its exclusive negotiating position - would begin to fall, often significantly.

Of course, some haggling over price is typical in any sale, and not everything represented by sellers and their bankers is found to be accurate under close examination. But Bain Capital took the art of negotiation over price into the scientific realm. Once the competitive dynamics had shifted definitively in its favor, the firm's genuine views about what it was willing to pay - often far lower than first indicated - would be revealed.

At such a late date, of course, the seller is more than a little pregnant with the buyer. Attempting to pivot and find a new buyer - which knew it had not been selected in the first place, but was now being called back - would be devastating to the carefully constructed process designed to generate the highest price. Once Bain's real thoughts about the price were revealed, the seller either had to suck it up and accept the lower price, or negotiate with a new buyer, but with far less leverage.

Needless to say, this does not make for a very happy client (or a happy banker). By the end of my days on Wall Street in 2004, I found the real Bain way so counterproductive that I no longer included Bain Capital on my buyer's lists of private-equity firms for a company I was selling.

The real Bain way may be nothing more than a clever tactic to eliminate competition from a heated auction in order to buy a business at an attractive price. After all, Bain Capital is seeking the highest returns for its investors. But Bain's behavior also reveals something about the values it brings to bear in a process that requires honor and character to work properly. If a firm's word is not worth the paper it is printed on, then its reputation for bad behavior will impair its ability to function in an honorable and productive way.

I don't know if Bain Capital still uses the bait-and-switch technique when it competes in auctions these days (I'm told that it doesn't). But that was the way the firm's partners competed when Romney ran the place. This win-at-any-cost approach makes me wonder how a President Romney would negotiate with Congress, or with China, or with anyone else - and what a promise, pledge or endorsement from him would actually mean.

Would a President Romney, along with a Republican Congress, cut taxes for the wealthy even more than he has pledged to do? Would he not try to balance the federal budget, even though he has said he would? Would he protect defense spending, as he has indicated he would?

I have no idea how Romney might behave in office. I do believe, however, that when he was running Bain Capital, his word was not his bond.

Rad

This article is from the American magazine PERSPECTIVES ..

Beyond an archetypal study in duplicity I should  have also said an archetypal study in pathological lying ... the EA of his chart is breathtaking on both accounts ........

January 16, 2012

Romney's Big Lie on the Economy Gets Bigger

If nothing else, Mitt Romney seems dedicated to proving that repetition of a lie will make it true. On no point is Romney's tilting against the windmill of truth more comically pathetic than his long-ago debunked claim that President Obama "did not cause this recession, but he made it worse." After a tidal wave of fact-checkers demolished his mythology last summer, Romney on June 30 pretended, "I didn't say that things are worse" before reinstating the falsehood in his stump speech just days later. Now, Mitt has a new twist on his "Obama made it worse" fraud, declaring in light of the improving economic outlook that "It's getting better not because of him, it's in spite of him and what he's done."

Sadly for the myth-maker from Massachusetts, the numbers and the overwhelming consensus of economists - including John McCain's 2008 brain trust - demand Mitt Romney give credit where credit is due.

That, of course, is something the serial deceiver Romney is refusing to do, even as he acknowledges the economy is improving. As Mitt put it in New Hampshire ten days ago:

"I'm sure the president will want to take credit for it, for any improvement. Guess what? He doesn't deserve it."

Two days later during a GOP debate, Romney repackaged his con job this way:

"The president is going to try and take responsibility for things getting better. You know, it's like the rooster taking responsibility for the sunrise. He didn't do it," Romney said. "In fact, what he did was make things harder for America to get going again."

But back on planet Earth where the force of gravity still applies and the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, Romney's slander shuold receive the ridicule it rightly deserves.

This summer, Time blasted Romney's accusation that "the recession is deeper because of our President," concluding "that Romney's claim has no credible basis" because "there's no credible economic data showing that Obama has inflamed our economic problems." As Greg Sargent noted on June 27, both the AP and the Washington Post's own fact-checker demolished Romney's talking point on the recession which the NBER declared over in June 2009. Confronted three days later by NBC producer Sue Kroll about the growing economy, modest job gains and surging stock market, Romney simply denied he ever made the charge:

"I didn't say that things are worse...What I said was that economy hasn't turned around."

Nevertheless, just four days later Romney marked Independence Day by returning to his lie. As the New York Times reported:

Speaking at the annual July Fourth parade here on Monday, Mr. Romney told a crowd of supporters and passersby, "the recession is deeper because of our president," adding, "it's seen an anemic recovery because of our president." Mr. Romney made a similar assertion earlier when reporters had pressed him on the point near the parade staging grounds, after initially seeming to limit his commentary to the president's handling of the recovery, which he said, "has been slower and more painful,'' But then he went ahead and said it, that the president "made the recession worse."

As it turns out, it's not just the tidal wave of reporters and fact-checkers that washed away the mud Mitt Romney hurled at President Obama on the economy. A bevy of economists, including ones who worked for Romney endorser John McCain, long ago concluded that Barack Obama saved the U.S. economy from calamity.

Take, for example, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office. Despite Republican mythmaking that the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) "created zero jobs," in November the CBO reported that the stimulus added up to 2.4 million jobs and boosted GDP by as much as 1.9 points in the previous quarter. As The Hill explained, the CBO has found that "President Obama's 2009 stimulus package continues to benefit the struggling economy":

The agency said the measure raised gross domestic product by between 0.3 and 1.9 percent in the third quarter of 2011, which ended Sept. 30. The Commerce Department said Tuesday that GDP in that quarter was only 2 percent total...

By CBO's numbers, the $800 billion stimulus added up to 0.9 million jobs in 2009, 3.3 million jobs in 2010 and 2.6 million jobs in 2011.

Mark Zandi, an adviser to John McCain in 2008, was adamant on positive role of the stimulus. Federal intervention, he and Princeton economist Alan Blinder argued in August 2010, literally saved the United States from a second Great Depression. In "How the Great Recession Was Brought to an End," Blinder and Zandi's models confirmed the impact of the Obama recovery program and concluded that "laissez faire was not an option":

The effects of the fiscal stimulus alone appear very substantial, raising 2010 real GDP by about 3.4%, holding the unemployment rate about 1½ percentage points lower, and adding almost 2.7 million jobs to U.S. payrolls. These estimates of the fiscal impact are broadly consistent with those made by the CBO and the Obama administration.

But their modeling also suggests that the totality of federal efforts to rescue the banking system dating back to the fall of 2008 prevented a catastrophic collapse:

We find that its effects on real GDP, jobs, and inflation are huge, and probably averted what could have been called Great Depression 2.0. For example, we estimate that, without the government's response, GDP in 2010 would be about 11.5% lower, payroll employment would be less by some 8½ million jobs, and the nation would now be experiencing deflation.

Even Douglas Holtz-Eakin, former head of the CBO and chief economic adviser to John McCain during the 2008 election, acknowledged the impact of the stimulus. Certainly no fan of either Barack Obama or the design of the ARRA, Holtz-Eakin told Ezra Klein that:

"The argument that the stimulus had zero impact and we shouldn't have done it is intellectually dishonest or wrong. If you throw a trillion dollars at the economy it has an impact, and we needed to do something."

Of course, Mitt Romney is nothing if not intellectual dishonest. But his lie that President Obama "made the economy worse" has become, as Greg Sargent noted, "has now become absolutely central to his campaign message, yet it's finding its way into story after story and segment after segment with no rebuttal whatsoever." And until that deception is finally buried by the scorn and disdain it deserves, Mitt Romney's "Post-Truth Campaign" will continue until November.

Sunyata

To me I do not see evil at all as far as evil that we talk about in EA...but rather a desperate and inherently stupid and incredibly shallow human being .....He is the whitest white man..........a 'wannabe' as Rad stated here:

"Without going into great detail this is the story of a Soul that had a series of lives of great destitution and poverty that lead to a psychological state of wanting, desiring, of ENVY,  of those few people in patriarchal realities that had all the power, and wealth"

He comes across as that desperate soul that is so wrapped up in patriarchal reality as the only reality and the desire to 'succeed' within that system as it is, of course, the greatest system of the greatest nation in the history of the planet. (sarcasm there)

The scary thing for him is that he does not see the possibility that anything is or works better that it does in the USA and like most republicans that use their religion to validate what they do he see the USA as the center of the UNIVERSE because for any conservative christian republican that is where the UNIVERSE is, after all GOD HAS BLESSED THIS GREAT AND POWERFUL NATION.

He is in essence to me, hiding behind this false intellect and delusion of reality.....his popularity comes from the ability to string together a few sentences in a coherent manner from time to time and of course he handled money well once or at least has not blown his family fortune and anyone that is successful with money is automatically considered a candidate in the conservative party.

.......people will actually vote for an idiot en masse. He is the flag bearer for the republic......waving the flag of his country as natives are slaughtered and put on reservations..... a soldier imprisoning the pagans, ......dismantling peoples very realities because his reality is the only one that matters.......can you not just see him as the boy who inherited power because there was nobody better around..maybe small power but using it to create a false 'success story' for his superiors at the expense and disregard of others...??? Im just projecting......

cat777

Hi Rad and Everyone,

I was just looking at the latests GOP polls.  It looks like Rommney and Gingrich are the strongest.  Its not very clear who is ahead in upcoming primaries as the polls are inconsistent with each other.  In any case, which of the two are the lesser evil from an EA perspective?  Has anyone looked at Gingrich's chart?

I have to admit, I don't delve to deep into politics but do skim the headlines.  It seems to me that Rommney has been the media's choice all along for some reason but now the tide seems to be changing.  Alot of what has been mentioned in the previous posts may be coming to light, maybe?

cat

Rad

Quote from: cat777 on Jan 19, 2012, 10:41 AM
Hi Rad and Everyone,

I was just looking at the latests GOP polls.  It looks like Rommney and Gingrich are the strongest.  Its not very clear who is ahead in upcoming primaries as the polls are inconsistent with each other.  In any case, which of the two are the lesser evil from an EA perspective?  Has anyone looked at Gingrich's chart?

I have to admit, I don't delve to deep into politics but do skim the headlines.  It seems to me that Rommney has been the media's choice all along for some reason but now the tide seems to be changing.  Alot of what has been mentioned in the previous posts may be coming to light, maybe?

cat

Hi Cat,

Here is the birth chart for Newt Gingrich. What is fascinating relative to your question is that his natal Lucifer is at 17 Scorpio, and the current transit of Lucifer, right now, is at 17 Scorpio. I will leave to you to judge how evil he is relative to Mr.Duplicity.

God Bless, Rad

cat777

Looking at Lucifer.  Transiting Lucifer conjunct Gingrich's Natal Lucifer right now at 17 SC in the 9th House.  On May 3rd it will conjunct "Mr Duplicity's" Jupiter in SC in the 6th House.  In both cases Scorpio and the Jupiter/9th/Sag archetype are involved.  Interesting.

ari moshe

Rad, from your earlier posts about Romney, it doesn't seem implicit in your words that you consider this soul to have made a contract with evil. I am wondering what your perspective is on this soul?

Rad

Hi Ari,

My perspective is more or less expressed in my answer to Steven above. I do not feel he has yet made a contract with Evil, but has of course been severely influenced by it that has lead him to where he is now, and has been for the reasons I expressed to Steven. My view is that there is a future life coming for him in which, due to the karma created, his Soul will find itself back to where it started: a life of complete misery and destitution where he has no power at all. The conditions of that life will be extreme, and beyond. At that point he will then be tempted by Lucifer to make a contract in order to get back all that was 'lost' from his Soul's point of view. His natal Lucifer is at 29 Leo which of course can correlate to a culmination of the Zarathustra realities he has created for himself. Virgo is the next stop which will create this karmic boomerang. His Soul will be born again with Lucifer square the Nodes. 

God Bless, Rad

ari moshe