Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: [help] how to find out your life`s purpose  (Read 743 times)
faunus

« on: Jan 31, 2012, 08:10 AM »

I`m having my first Saturn return, while transiting Pluto is squaring Saturn and conjuncting my South Node

well I`ve learned some painfull lessons in the past 2 years and I have a funny feeling there`s more of it to come

the S.Node is in the 1st in Capricorn

the N.Node is in the 7th in Cancer conjuncting the native Moon

any guidance would be appreciate please, regarding my path in life

no job, no friends, no girlfriend, no idea

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/87/astro1.gif
Steve
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Jan 31, 2012, 08:41 AM »

I`m having my first Saturn return, while transiting Pluto is squaring Saturn and conjuncting my South Node

well I`ve learned some painfull lessons in the past 2 years and I have a funny feeling there`s more of it to come

the S.Node is in the 1st in Capricorn

the N.Node is in the 7th in Cancer conjuncting the native Moon

any guidance would be appreciate please, regarding my path in life

no job, no friends, no girlfriend, no idea

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/87/astro1.gif

hi Faunus

Please read the sticky post at the top of the posts page called
WELCOME! IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST VISIT, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST
to understand the guidelines on this message board.

Evolutionary Astrology is about learning to understand one's self and one's past, and the reasons for being here in the first place. These directly correlate with the kind of life we are having.  When that life isn't working, we need to make changes, changes we may not want to make.

No one can answer your questions for you, although at times another can point us back at self and help us view our situation from another perspective.

In the archives on this message board you will find already existing, in-depth discussion on many of the principles of Evolutionary Astrology.  I encourage you to read what is here.  You will find much depth that will directly reflect on the questions you are asking and explain some of the "Why" behind why you are where you describe yourself to be.

There are reasons behind every situation and thing we find in life.  They are often not so easy to look at and face, but it can be done.  Most of us have created endless story lines around what is going on that mainly distract us from facing our actual reality by deflecting attention outward, as if these things are simply happening to us, with us having no role in creating what is happening.

If you are a Soul that has reached an inner place of wanting to understand itself more deeply then you will find a lot of value here, to help you take the next steps in those directions.  This is what we are all about.  And we take that quite seriously.  That is why we have guidelines in the first place.

It is true that Saturn returns can be experienced by some as difficult.  One reason is that Saturn, like a true friend, shows us truths we might wish to not see, truths that are sometimes not fun or convenient, yet truths that are good for us to face.

I wish you the best.  I hope you find some value here that helps you learn to better answer from within yourself the questions you asked.
Take care, and welcome
Steve

faunus

« Reply #2 on: Jan 31, 2012, 09:16 AM »

a couple of links would have been helpfull
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Jan 31, 2012, 11:23 AM »

http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/forum/index.php/topic,105.0.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: