Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Dec 15, 2019, 02:19 AM
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 31   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Influence Of Evil In Our Lives: Focus On The Asteroid Lucifer  (Read 247922 times)
Elen
Most Active Member

« Reply #150 on: Feb 22, 2012, 04:48 PM »

Hi Rad,

I keep experiencing fairly significant light-headedness when looking at these charts and am wondering if there is something that I should or could do in response to this.............?

Thanks,
Ellen
astroguru

« Reply #151 on: Feb 22, 2012, 11:06 PM »

http://ascensionearth2012.blogspot.com/2012/02/message-from-galactic-federation-of_19.html

Greg Giles

I am a Starseed, incarnate of the Indigo Ray & channel for the Galactic Federation and my Star Family from the Ashtar Command, an 11th dimensional Osequeq collective from the Star System Tauri C; Amanda, Arisa, Rona, Jella, Morgana, Sophia, Germana, Capella, Jackie, Romana, Angela, Patricia, Anthony, Gifta, Maria, Mercula, Pierca, Ramulete, Augusta, Chevron, Thomas. I have incarnated at this time on assignment to advance my education and assist this planet and its people in their time of ascension to a higher dimensional existence.
Sunyata

« Reply #152 on: Feb 23, 2012, 12:47 AM »

Sunyata,

The Lucifer transit, now, is conjunct your S.Node of Mars, his natal Pluto, and your composite Venus, Mercury, and Jupiter, as well as the mothers' own Jupiter. At this time. Pretty darn amazing given that this thread is about Lucifer, and you have brought this situation here. If others who have been following this thread and participating in it would like to answer your question about the specific past lives between you and him please go ahead and share what you see and understand with Sunyata. It can be a great learning for all concerned. I will certainly answer your specific questions and or 'hunches' you may have.

When I mentioned earlier that there was potentially great danger for Sunyata to become the 'target' for this boy that is because Sunyata has been targeted by him in another life. And that happened because Sunyata 'exposed' the boy before, exposed the fact of his actual reality which was being intensely influenced by Evil. Sunyata had all those letters ready to go in this life, at this time. If those letters had been released this would have mimicked the events in that other life in which Sunyata exposed him. And that is why there was potentially extreme danger again for Sunyata. Yet, as we have seen, God stepped in at the critical moment by way of the boy calling Sunyata at that critical moment in time. And that conversation then changed the approach that Sunyatta is now taking. This, again, is the God part of the Lucifer transit: the bearer of Light.

"Is my best role in this life to continue what I'm doing as far as a support and nudging him towards a better direction and see where that leads? "

Yes, and to try as best as you can to get the boy out of the mothers home, and to live with his biological father.

God Bless, Rad

Thank you so much.

A little update of events... The letter I sent four days ago was apparently not received.... the grandparents came for a visit yesterday with the two of them and they had an agenda which included a promise of a happy family summer with condos on the beach with sisters who haven't called her in years and them, she would stay with them. I and our son were not included in the plans. She responded by telling them that she was coming here on the 5th of March. She has a one way ticket.... the grandmother left in tears....

Last night, police were almost called but they were not, this is always in the air everyday…Regarding the letter, I sent it to my brother in law last night and asked him to forward it....

Today, the grandparents, who left in tears yesterday,  called her and she said they spoke to her like a human being for the first time in a long time…..She doesn't know if they got the letter or not but she noticed a shift....

I talked to the boy tonight because as always there is tension and every moment is literally on the edge... its like one wrong word or response can set it off.... and he was doing all the bizarre things he does to push her to the edge .... this is how the living situation is almost at all times, except when he is asleep.....

I just had to remind him of what he wanted which is to get to his fathers and that was possible in two weeks so to look at this as a two week journey to get to his fathers and the best way for him to get there is to maintain the peace within the house, with his mother. I said it is so volatile right now that anything that pushes her to the edge can result in him not getting to his fathers and having the things he does not want to happen, happen. He opened up to me about knowing that he needs to develop some coping skills, that he does not have any, talked about being aware that he needs to stop and he wants to..... he shared some other feelings with me... his inner emotional state is a disaster, he is very mixed up. I just channeled my response into it being a two week journey, not worrying at this point about fixing things with his mom, that that will come later and I will be a part of that.... but just to focus as much as he can on keeping the peace for a short period and he will get to where he wants to be, that keeping the peace is the best way to get there......

He’s had conversations with his father. The father is being receptive and he returns from his annual self indulgent, responsibility avoiding trip to Brazil on the 4th of March. But from what he said about his conversations with his father he sounded optimistic about it.

There is a lot of potential for many different things to occur within the entire spectrum of possibilities daily though so it is literally day by day and night by night right now but at least one of the possibilities is a 'peaceful' transition.
Sunyata

« Reply #153 on: Feb 23, 2012, 02:07 AM »

I have never seen anything at 00"00' of anything and as this is what it is, that seems like it would be a significant focal point in reference to the composite especially as it is in cancer/capricorn and we are here talking about transition from father to mother.

Also, I dont know this answer, how often are the nodes of the moon stationary and what is the significance of a stationary node, if there is any?
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #154 on: Feb 23, 2012, 08:46 AM »

Hi Rad,

I keep experiencing fairly significant light-headedness when looking at these charts and am wondering if there is something that I should or could do in response to this.............?

Thanks,
Ellen

Hi Ellen,

Try keeping a candle lite between you and the charts for this can help shield you from the affects of the reality that these charts correlate too. You can also try keeping a Cross between you and the charts in conjunction with the candle. This will magnify the shielding affect. If these don't work it might be best not to engage in these charts at all because of the delicacy of your own inner situation right now.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #155 on: Feb 23, 2012, 09:06 AM »

I have never seen anything at 00"00' of anything and as this is what it is, that seems like it would be a significant focal point in reference to the composite especially as it is in cancer/capricorn and we are here talking about transition from father to mother.

Also, I dont know this answer, how often are the nodes of the moon stationary and what is the significance of a stationary node, if there is any?

Sunyata,

This 00"00' is very, very rare to see in any chart. It means A BRAND NEW BEGINNING in evolutionary terms, development, and progression. It is the symbol of placing a seed in the ground, the very first moment that it is placed there, even before the earth is placed upon that seed that allows for the germination process to begin. Given the context of the situation at hand this of course correlates to just how delicate the situation is now. It is analogous to the baby contemplating taking it's first step, before that step is even made. These Cancer/Capricorn symbols of course affirm what has been said before in terms of evolving towards breaking the karmic knot, the karmic umbilical cord: each must accept the responsibility in the own actions.......Capricorn.

The retrograde/ direct rhythm of the Moon's Nodes is not constant, and varies. Simply take a look at an ephemeris for a month's time that lists this retrograde/direct rhythm so you can see it. The meaning of the Nodes being direct is one of MAGNIFICATION OF THE ARCHETYPE AT HAND.

God Bless, Rad   
mountainheather

« Reply #156 on: Feb 23, 2012, 04:38 PM »

Hi Rad, Sunyata and all,
I am still working with this, thanks for the candle and cross idea that was given to Ellen, I found that really helped with the heaviness around this.  I probably won't be able to post until tomorrow sometime, I'm hoping the topic will still be open for a bit.
Heather
Elen
Most Active Member

« Reply #157 on: Feb 23, 2012, 04:48 PM »

Hi Rad,

Thanks,
Ellen

Hi Ellen,

Try keeping a candle lite between you and the charts for this can help shield you from the affects of the reality that these charts correlate too. You can also try keeping a Cross between you and the charts in conjunction with the candle. This will magnify the shielding affect. If these don't work it might be best not to engage in these charts at all because of the delicacy of your own inner situation right now.

God Bless, Rad

Thanks, Rad.  I will probably not engage.  I have to access all this in public places, so not practical to follow your suggestions.  Actually, just responding to this right now is bringing up the lightheadedness...... 

I do have another questions, though, is VISUALIZING these protections sufficient?  (I am thinking about when I am out and about in public places.........)

Thank you!  I look forward to the Light Bearer part of this thread!

Peace,
Ellen
Sunyata

« Reply #158 on: Feb 23, 2012, 05:07 PM »

Sunyata,

This 00"00' is very, very rare to see in any chart. It means A BRAND NEW BEGINNING in evolutionary terms, development, and progression. It is the symbol of placing a seed in the ground, the very first moment that it is placed there, even before the earth is placed upon that seed that allows for the germination process to begin. Given the context of the situation at hand this of course correlates to just how delicate the situation is now. It is analogous to the baby contemplating taking it's first step, before that step is even made. These Cancer/Capricorn symbols of course affirm what has been said before in terms of evolving towards breaking the karmic knot, the karmic umbilical cord: each must accept the responsibility in the own actions.......Capricorn.

The retrograde/ direct rhythm of the Moon's Nodes is not constant, and varies. Simply take a look at an ephemeris for a month's time that lists this retrograde/direct rhythm so you can see it. The meaning of the Nodes being direct is one of MAGNIFICATION OF THE ARCHETYPE AT HAND.

God Bless, Rad  

Thank you, Rad.

I just found out that the letter I sent to my brother in law two nights ago WAS NOT RECEIVED.  I sent it to him again this afternoon and we were in contact until it finally came after about 30 minutes. He just forwarded it to everyone.....

I apologize for the intensity of this and how it is affecting some or possibly all of you... if I was in your position I wouldn't even read it. For instance I dont ever even open threads on message boards where I know the subject matter is going to be too disturbing for me to handle. I think you need to be fair to yourself first.
« Last Edit: Feb 23, 2012, 05:49 PM by Sunyata » Logged
Elen
Most Active Member

« Reply #159 on: Feb 23, 2012, 06:36 PM »

Hi Sunyata,

As far as I'm concerned, no need to apologize.  I'm glad this forum is here for you at this time. 

Love,
Ellen
Lucius

« Reply #160 on: Feb 23, 2012, 09:38 PM »

Sunyata - this thread has been enormously helpful in understanding in action how these principles work - I have found it uplifting to see the possibility & reality of the presence of God in even a soul as close to  darkness as your step-son. Via this thread I've found myself able to confront and overcome some subconscious fears & assumptions. Exposing Evil is the best manner to be able to confront it - this has helped me to expose it within myself. I have chosen to not post too much, in general & have not said some things I've thought of in the last day or two here because I've been contemplating my natal Lucifer in the 7th of Cancer - I really don't want to just project! And Lucifer is on my north node now - timely.

This has been helpful! I'm still praying for healing for you all.
Sunyata

« Reply #161 on: Feb 24, 2012, 10:17 PM »

Thank you very much for the support. This conversation has helped shape my role in this situation and it has given me the strength to believe what I have always believed about this child, to voice it to key people and to not back down until this is finished and the pattern is permanently shifted. It has given me a strength that I have been able to transfer to her in a way that has given her some inner confidence to see this through. She has been so psychologically abused by this kid, and I know in other ways including sexually in other lifetimes by other men and likely this kid.....this is why the grandma 'forcing' her to be with him via guilt that she cant abandon him and promises of money..... this is what she is dealing with..

The past 24 hours have seen a shift where at this moment the mom is not going back there. She has one foot out the door so to speak......the pattern is for her to then return via the guilt placed by her mom and of course the grandmother laid it all on tonight actually saying 'you need to stop telling people things' and of course when the boy attacks her verbally they are 'just words' , the denial or blindness of the reality of this boy from the grandparents perspective is staggering...... I am suggesting to her that she refrain from speaking to her parents until this shifts, that they will have to deal with their own realities for themselves, that she knows her reality and it is critical that she breaks this pattern, keeps herself safe, that her life has value, that she is loved , that she has a god given right to exist and protect herself, has a place to come with me and with our son etc. .........  so as I type this, she will not go back there to stay one more night and I am encouraging her not to go there at all until he is not there. It is just simply not safe anymore.

This is like spiritual warfare. Its intense and almost all consuming. I am doing what I can to make sure he is safe. I am explaining to him what and why he needs to shift.....he is very resistant to the positive and I even think he sees his dad as an opportunity to flee, which I think is what he truly wants. There is part of him that knows what the right thing is but if he is left to make his own decisions he will not choose that. He hasn't reached that point yet...... meaning things haven't come down on him hard enough to shift.

There are some 'disorders' (i dont like that word) where a person disassociates with reality, then they return.
Because there is a physical manifestation in the body that allows this, it is interesting to think karmically why someone would choose a body with that pattern and how evil can be a part of that decision making process or how it uses that particular body's pattern of disassociation to do its work. Has this been spoken of relative to how this works in EA?

Thanks so much everyone.

« Last Edit: Feb 24, 2012, 10:35 PM by Sunyata » Logged
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #162 on: Feb 25, 2012, 08:52 AM »

Hi Sunyata,

?There are some 'disorders' (i dont like that word) where a person disassociates with reality, then they return. Because there is a physical manifestation in the body that allows this, it is interesting to think karmically why someone would choose a body with that pattern and how evil can be a part of that decision making process or how it uses that particular body's pattern of disassociation to do its work. Has this been spoken of relative to how this works in EA?"

Of course and is perfectly reflected in the words of Yukteswar:

"A child is born on that day and at that hour when the celestial rays are in mathematical harmony with his individual karma. His horoscope is a challenging portrait revealing his unalterable past and it probable future result. But the natal horoscope can be rightly interpreted only by men or women of intuitive wisdom: these are few."

In essence the Soul is entirely responsible for everything that it creates including the types of parents to be born through which includes the genetics of those parents. Remember Pluto correlates to the entire genetic code including the RNA/DNA signatures.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #163 on: Feb 25, 2012, 02:17 PM »

Sunyata,

It is not right to begin to ask questions like this concerning your former wife. I agreed to to allow you to post about the boy because of the criticalness of the situation with him relative to whether this boy had made a contract with Evil or not. We have discussed and pointed out what the past has been about for this boy, and why, which has lead to the current life. We have also been discussing what to do about the boy, and the immediate need to separate him from his mother if at all possible. Of course there has been past life connections between them that all go into what is happening now. And that is what the focus for this thread should be, not the specific types of questions you are now asking about his mother, your former wife.

God Bless, Rad

Sunyata

« Reply #164 on: Feb 25, 2012, 06:13 PM »

I removed it after just rereading it.  I am fully aware of the message board rules and how they apply to this situation. I think I started out trying to write it in a way that connected it to the previous lives and it clearly, after re reading it now,  it did not. My mistake.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 31   Go Up
Print
Jump to: