Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 31   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Influence Of Evil In Our Lives: Focus On The Asteroid Lucifer  (Read 32430 times)
Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #210 on: Apr 09, 2012, 09:05 PM »

Hi Rad,

Here are a few more questions, and they may be too general:

What is the meaning of SN of Lucifer conjunct the Sun?  I ask this because in EA when the Sun is in aspect to Pluto, from my understanding thus far, it does not correlate to the past life.  Thus when SN of planets are conjunct the Sun, what it that function meant to express?

Next question:  

In a parent/child synastry, when the child's Pluto (in Scorpio) is conjunct the mother's Lucifer/Venus/Neptune conjunction, would the parent be prone to unconsciously influencing the child's soul towards separating desires, and thus evil?  I realize this is very generic, but I didn't know if I should give more of the chart information or not.  

Thanks,
Wendy
« Last Edit: Apr 09, 2012, 09:32 PM by Wendy » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #211 on: Apr 10, 2012, 06:45 AM »

Hi Wendy,

Hi Rad,

Here are a few more questions, and they may be too general:

What is the meaning of SN of Lucifer conjunct the Sun?  I ask this because in EA when the Sun is in aspect to Pluto, from my understanding thus far, it does not correlate to the past life.  Thus when SN of planets are conjunct the Sun, what it that function meant to express?

The S.Nodes, and the location of their rulers, by houses and signs all correlate to various past life dynamics. When the Sun is conjunct these past life symbols it simply means that AS A CURRENT LIFE PURPOSE that those dynamics are all part of the how the Soul goes about actualizing and integrating it's current life purpose.

Next question:  

In a parent/child synastry, when the child's Pluto (in Scorpio) is conjunct the mother's Lucifer/Venus/Neptune conjunction, would the parent be prone to unconsciously influencing the child's soul towards separating desires, and thus evil?  I realize this is very generic, but I didn't know if I should give more of the chart information or not.

First, separating desires in and of themselves are not 'evil'. Lucifer or evil can can certainly influence any of our Souls by way of keeping our Souls bound up in those desires so as to try to suppress the desire to return to our Source. There is no way to answer your question in any specific way relative to the child/ parent symbols you are asking about. As you know the whole charts must be correctly understood before any answer can be given relative to those symbols.

This thread has been exhaustive in terms of all the archetypes involved with Lucifer complete with the case history involving Sunyata's situation. I don't feel it's necessary at this point to go into this any further by way of another case history.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #212 on: Apr 10, 2012, 06:53 AM »

Hi Wendy,

Hi Rad and all,

As I read through entire thread, I copied all of the quotes/questions/answers that piqued more inquiry for me, and now, am attempting to organize those questions.  Hopefully it will make sense.

If Lucifer corresponds directly to Pluto and the Soul (and the soul's desire to separate and return), it feels almost as important as Pluto in analyzing charts--to penetrate deeply into the Lucifer archetype to understand Pluto in the chart?

Lucifer does not correspond directly to Pluto and the Soul. Thus, it is only  necessary to understand the archetypes that correlate to Lucifer and how the those archetypes can interact with the Soul/Pluto/ the Soul.

As I read through everything, it occurred to me, that all the challenges I have had with being an empath are relative to my own Lucifer, in relation to Pluto/Moon in my chart, PPP-Pisces and all the Cancer/Capricorn themes in it as well.  It was as if, once I had the understanding of Lucifer and its sign and house, a "light" went on and my whole chart began to come alive in a way that I had not understood before.

The question that arises out of all of this is:  should we consider Lucifer and its influences (good and bad) to be similar in importance as Pluto.  I realize that Pluto is the bottom-line, yet it feels to me that Lucifer carries a weight that encourages or discourages our evolution, and thus needs to be highly considered when analyzes charts.

No. The Soul is that which is the causative factor for any symbol and all symbols in the birth chart including Lucifer. It is the Soul itself that is the determinant of exactly how the influence of Lucifer is responded too. Lucifer, of itself, IS NOT THAT DETERMINANT.

God Bless, Rad
Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #213 on: Apr 10, 2012, 10:59 AM »

Thanks Rad for the clarification.
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #214 on: Apr 11, 2012, 01:12 PM »

Hi Rad, a moment ago during a reading a client gave me a chart of a daughter in law and asked if I could offer some context. As I did that - something happened that never occurred b4, I accidentally typed 666 as the birth time. After correcting that, when I looked at the chart, it was full of strong Scorpio 8th house implications.

I of course did not come to any conclusions and simply offered whatever perspectives I knew I could relative to the information that had been shared with me. I just wanted to ask if 666 has any correlation with evil. Thank you.
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #215 on: Apr 12, 2012, 06:58 AM »

Hi Ari,

Only in legend from my point of view.

God Bless, Rad
Sunyata

« Reply #216 on: May 06, 2012, 01:51 PM »

Hello everyone.

I just wanted to give an update for everyone that was following this.

On March 5th my xwife came out here and she ended up staying for a month. First off it was incredibly hard for her to get here because there was so much psychological resistance from all involved over there.

While she was here it was pretty powerful for many reasons. It provided such a contrast between the two places in every single way imaginable from the physical environment to the emotional support etc.
We have our own stuff as well apart from this and that came up and some of it got cleared. And of course her being with our son who is so much like her, there is not an experience quite like seeing yourself in your own child and reflecting on how ones patterns have created ones reality……anyway, intense, intense.

My stepson was watched by his grandparents and some with his real dad. There was an incident at his fathers where he almost started a bonfire in the living room. Also he was taken to a psychiatrist who gave him a prescription for a mood disorder but told him that if he didn’t like it after 7 days he didn’t have to take it, so he took it once or twice and looked it up on the internet and stopped taking it.

When she returned she was clear and direct with everyone that she was ready to give up custody of him if he  continued to do what he had been doing. She said this to her parents, to the child, to the parole officer, to the father to everyone………..she stayed there, stayed as strong as possible while being totally depressed and miserable seeing things clearly from the perspective of how this situation came to be.

So last week things just broke open. A space opened up in the place we are living, a space that had been occupied for 19 years by the same couple, at the same time she was pushing to transfer his probation to Oregon so that she could move here. Originally she was going to move here and get her own place with my stepson but when this place opened up she decided she was going to move here in this house.
My initial reaction was one of total ominous doom. I was torn between doing this for her, giving the two bothers an opportunity and giving my stepson yet another, and final opportunity from my perspective.
So after 3 days I said ok.

Then came another twist. Before he could transfer he had to appear in front of the judge. The possibilities were:
1.   He would not be allowed to transfer and would have to stay there (along with his mom) under house arrest on probation until he is 18 (Oct.)
2.   He would go back to the facility where he was before he was allowed to live with his mother and his mother would be allowed to leave and come to Oregon.
3.   His transfer would go through and they would come here.

So that’s what was going through my mind and I didn’t really know how it would play out. On Friday at 9am they had court and from my bed in Oregon I saw the judge letting him off of probation and while I was in my half asleep state that I was in I was physically repulsed. That’s the reaction my body had to that news. It was not one of my 3 choices of possibilities. Sure enough, that’s what happened. I got the call about an hour later.

So everyone is free and he wants to come here and live with us and after processing my feelings I told him that I could not live with him if he was not on a mood stabilizer and even then I didn’t know if it was the best idea. I told him if he comes out here I would support him and his brother reconnecting and do what I can. I told him that I had agreed to him living here under the umbrella of probation because we would have resources in place if he were to lose control but now there is nothing and nobody that he has to answer to.

He told me this “please do not be stressed out and try to comprehend that I am not going to hurt our family ever again. You have my word and I am straight up turning over a new leaf for the benefit of all”

I don't know whats going to happen now.
Elen
Most Active Member

« Reply #217 on: May 06, 2012, 04:53 PM »

Hi Sunyata,

Thank you so much for posting this.  I will keep you in my prayers.

Peace,
Elen
Sunyata

« Reply #218 on: May 06, 2012, 06:35 PM »

You are welcome. And also I wanted to clarify that my response came after his and we haven't talked since. Its really hard because I feel like I am uniquely qualified to help him, but at the same time I am not going to get into a situation where I am repeating all of the past...or any of it really... I dont want that same pattern to repeat.
Its hard. And out of all the goofballs in this drama, I feel like there isnt anyone else that can help him in the way I can. I also want to support his mom in starting over, her relationship with our son, my sons relationship with his brother, everyone has an opportunity to heal something through this, i can see that.....there is alot going on and it seems like I am the least intertwined in his life directly but at the same time I am the most intertwined on another level. I dont want to turn my back on him in his time of need......But after rereading my response I think it is fair to ask him to meet everyone half-way and take his medication and so I feel comfortable with that..... for now anyway... i dont know.

Also again, thanks to everyone for all the support, prayers, emotions, time and energy that you have given to this subject. Its been part of an incredible learning process for me and also part of an awakening in my consciousness that's been happening to me for awhile.  I hope everyone has found something that they can take from this in their own understanding.

Rad, big hugs to you especially. Thank you for your clarity.

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #219 on: May 07, 2012, 06:59 AM »

Hi Sunyata,

We will all be praying that the only the best can happen with this new situation.

God Bless, Rad
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #220 on: May 07, 2012, 07:17 AM »

Dear Sunyata,
I will be praying for you and your family that this results in the best and most healing outcome for all involved.
God bless,
am
Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #221 on: May 07, 2012, 07:46 AM »

Hi Sunyata and all,

I wanted to share with you a resource I happened upon recently.  I was led to a spiritual shamanic healer via an ad on my gmail account, and I have never clicked on one of those ads, until last week.  This Shamanic training comes directly from Victor Barron in California.  Victor is a healer and his work is related to spiritual hygiene and what he calls leech's (entity attachment).  So his healing deals with the removal of them, and even with those who have been influenced by witchcraft and evil.  He has a book "Humanity's Spiritual Plague" which speaks to this directly.

He works long distance and may be able to help in your familial situation.  His website is www.victorbarron.com.  

The site is very basic and does not talk about the types of services he offers, but his book clearly describes that he can address to these very dark influences.  Victor is a natural born healer/psychic who has been having visions and visitations from God since he was a child.  

When I was in the workshop, I felt a connection to John of God and asked about it.  The instructor told me that Victor went to see John of God, and John asked him what he was doing there, as he needed no healing.  Then asked Victor to give him, John of God, a healing.  

The energy is very clean and clear and I experienced profound release after receiving a healing and on the last day of the workshop, I ventured across the street to the nursery to buy some herbs to grow.  While I was in the back, looking for Cone-flower where the clerk told me I could find it, I was feeling illuminated with light from the weekend and turned around and in front of me was a single plant container with the words "Lucifer" written in white chalk!  Apparently there is a plant, Crocismia Lucifer (red in color and hummingbirds love them).

The healing I had, addressed the consequence of my own unconscious separating desires from the last time Lucifer was transiting in Scorpio--six years ago, and much more I believe.

Thanks for this thread and I hope that this may be of help to you all.

God Bless,
Wendy

ADDED AFTER
Also, Victor works with the masculine form of God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit), he was raised in the Catholic Church, and also with Mother Mary, otherwise there is no talk of the feminine, though Mother Earth is included in the training, etc.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 08:24 AM by Wendy » Logged
mountainheather

« Reply #222 on: Oct 24, 2012, 09:12 PM »

Hi beautiful friends,

I have been wondering about the "Bearer of Light" aspect of this archetype. In the transcripts Jeffery does occasionally refer to this, but I am longing for more understanding of how evil and the lightbearer are within the same archetype. Is the light bearer piece of the archetype in a chart found initially only in the polarity point of Lucifer and the nodes and aspects to that trinity and then as it is evolved  and integrated then the natal placement eventually reflects that evolution? I guess I'm wondering if the law of the trinity applies in the same way here?

Thank you for feedback and blessings!
Heather

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #223 on: Oct 25, 2012, 07:48 AM »

Hi Heather,

Hi beautiful friends,

I have been wondering about the "Bearer of Light" aspect of this archetype. In the transcripts Jeffery does occasionally refer to this, but I am longing for more understanding of how evil and the lightbearer are within the same archetype. Is the light bearer piece of the archetype in a chart found initially only in the polarity point of Lucifer and the nodes and aspects to that trinity and then as it is evolved  and integrated then the natal placement eventually reflects that evolution? I guess I'm wondering if the law of the trinity applies in the same way here?

No. JWG taught that the symbol of Lucifer itself, and it's nodes, and the location of the planetary ruler of those nodes by house/sign placement with aspects to them from other planets, all correlate to both the consciousness of God and Evil AS THE SAME TIME. In other words both God and Evil are within the Lucifer symbol. The reason for this is because God/ess itself is the origin of Evil because of the natural law of free choice that God placed with the phenomena of consciousness itself from the beginning of the manifested Creation.

Thus the potential for Evil exists in all consciousness everywhere including consciousness in human form. There are various cosmological believe structures that reflect this archetype as in the key arch angels that God manifested one of which was Lucifer. Lucifer, according to this belief structure, was given an order by God to come to places in time/space like Earth so as to serve the types of beings is such places. Lucifer rebelled against this order, free choice, and thought within itself that all beings in such places, including human, should serve him

So the potential to be influenced by the consciousness of God and Evil exist simultaneously in the astrological symbol of Lucifer.

It might be an interesting thing within this existing thread to focus on the God part of the Lucifer symbol in birth charts. We could do this archetypical by simply putting Lucifer in the various houses/ signs. We could then deepen this by way of adding it's nodal axis within charts, and deepen from there by way of the location of the planetary rulers of those nodes.

If anyone is interested in doing this please let me know.

[
/quote]

God Bless, Rad
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #224 on: Oct 25, 2012, 08:03 AM »

Rad I would love that opportunity. Thanks for the offer.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 31   Go Up
Print
Jump to: