School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

The Influence Of Evil In Our Lives: Focus On The Asteroid Lucifer

Started by Rad, Feb 04, 2012, 11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

treesha

Rad, do you have any guidance on how we can hold space as EA students for Sunyata and her family as we continue this thread?  Also, in regards to asteroids used in his chart, why did you choose those specific ones? And JWG also mentioned including Pandora and Kassandra asteroids when working with Lucifer asteriod for further understanding, is this relevant only when working with a woman's chart?

ari moshe

Hi Rad, Sunyata and community,
It is no coincidence that we are all here to learn of this at this time. Sunyata I am praying for you and will continue to do so. I know that prayer and talking to God is the most powerful medicine against evil.

Last night, after staring at his picture I went to sleep and woke up in the middle of the night with a strong feeling of coldness and horror. I didn't even want to embelish that for a moment, I thought of Jesus and affirmed God's love over everything else.

Rad I want to ask a question, if this soul has not yet made a contract, do you think it is possible for all of us, with such clear intention and focus to pray together, to ask God to bring healing into this family and that this boy be directed towards healing and back to God? I know I am asking that to God, if this healing is possible for this boy. This journey learning about evil has taught me A LOT. I do have more questions than I have answers. I ask God if salvation is still possible for this soul - and if it is, I ask that it happen. I will continue to hold space for that prayer. And Sunyata I ask God that you are protected and that this boys mother and her family is all protected and safe. That this process with this boy results in greater healing and God awareness for all souls involved. I ask this to be so.
God bless you Sunyata and thank you for sharing all of this with us and giving us the opportunity to learn in this way and the opportunity to be here with you, to support you and this family at this time. In love and faith, am.

Lucius

Ari, I, too, had a similar experience in the middle of the night. My thoughts also are with you regarding prayer & the questions with regard to this soul and healing.

Thinking of what a long journey this soul would have from the abyss made me start wondering about the influence of God, love. When a soul is moving toward God, for instance it's been said that evil can become more intense in the soul's life, etc. - well, where is God/Love when a soul is choosing to move toward Evil. I understand it is the soul's choice, based upon delusion and anger,etc. - but, where is God to counteract the lies of Evil - or is the soul simply too progressively deaf, dumb & blind? This in way is what I meant by us having a natural contract with God dependent upon our choices - that God is actually always there, it's our own blindness, egocentric desires & consequences that create the inner feeling of abandonment by god.  There is something infinitely sad that a soul turns to evil through such horrible suffering - that the suffering exists without the inner capacity to understand why. (or I could be mistaken?)

My prayers, too, are with you Sunyata. Blessings.

Sunyata

This is actually incredible. Last night I was contemplating how to deal with evil? How do you counter it? The answer was, 'with light'. So over the years the one person that he has shown the most love for is his brother. He would rage in front of his mother only in the end to turn and apologize to his brother. When his brother gets picked on at school and he finds out he always calls him to support him, he does not want his brother hurt.
So I employed a new strategy last night. I sent him 6 of the brightest eyed pictures of his brother with no words. My strategy was to blind him with light. His brother is bright eyed. He called me but I didn't answer, I just wanted the pictures of his brother who he hasn't seen in a while fester in him.

This morning I read your first response and then spent two hours altering my letter to his grandparents in a way that had a clear strategy of transitioning to his father, a clear acknowledgement of managing his bipolar so that he can have an opportunity to get to the core of his emotions without combining them and having them be distorted in a bipolar rage.

What you wrote about the suffering that HE encountered before he took things out on everyone else had a profound impact because it identifies a potential source of the internal sufferings that he is carrying with him that cause him to react in this way. Also, your instinct that he has not made a contract yet was good to hear because it reinforced hope.

As I was shifting the letter he called, and I almost didn't answer but I did because I was done with the letter. I just had the most powerful conversation with him. I told him I know that he is suffering deeply, I know that he has alot of pain and anger that other people probably cant even comprehend. I talked to him in great depth about how his anger is not from his mother but from elsewhere and that it is not her fault. I talked to him about how his grandmother probably had more natural nurturing instincts than his actual mom that he came through and that that was a point of confusion and anger for him in this life. We talked about everything dark and light about where those lead, about choices and opportunity and then I explained to him my view which I had written in the letter (that I still have not sent) that I only saw two choices for him at this point. The first was to begin to be open to the idea of being with his father. That his father had witnessed his own mother (the paternal grandmother) under the influence of bipolar that he, the father himself had endured a life with it, and that there was an incredible opportunity for him to heal, for both of them to heal together through that. I told him that if he was to get better that he had to get the bipolar managed first because it was an obstacle  to him getting to the core of his emotions, that the only way for him to heal his emotions was to manage the bipolar. The father has therapists, is a firefighter and has a potential job lined up for him....there is a tremendous amount of potential healing that can occur through that for both of them. I told him that if that's what he wanted then I would write a letter on his behalf to his father explaining that. And I told him that there is nothing wrong with having bipolar, that it is not his fault that he has it, that it is a natural phenomenon of nature, of biology and that the reason he wants to come to terms with the fact that he has it is because once he does that he can manage it instead of it controlling or distorting his incredibly intense emotional reservoir that he has carried with him for so many lifetimes. That if he could manage the Bipolar then he could have a clear path to examine himself in a clear way and begin to heal.

This kid knows about reincarnation. He is very aware of it. I told him that I knew him very well, more than he could even understand, that I loved him and that all anyone has ever wanted for him is to be well. He was very aware that it is a good idea that he does not live with his mother. He is very aware of all the triggers that she brings out of him. His brother is a strong point of connection for all of us which is why I used his photos to blind him with light.

I guess there is a reason these letters haven't gone out yet. I told him the difference between him writing a letter to his grandmother explaining that he wants to live with his father and wants to manage his bipolar would be 1000 times more powerful than my letter explaining the same thing because it is his words and his realization. It would crack his grandmother in half (in a good way) if he for the first time approached this situation without blaming everyone and came from a place of actually voicing that he wants help.

I told him that this life is just a journey and that he must look at that way. That in this life he can set up new patterns that he can carry with him into the next life. That the patterns of destruction and anger on to people that didnt do anything to him was not something that he wanted to carry with him anymore. That he had to break the pattern and begin to heal. I told him that if he sought the path of healing that he would have an army of support behind him and that once he healed he could re-unite with his mother in a grown up way that is healthy and respectful and then they could begin to heal, that he would have an opportunity to have a relationship with his brother, that I would be there in an encouraging way.  I told that I loved him and that all I ever wanted for him was to get help.

But I also told him that should he choose the other path that none of those things would happen. That he would lose everyone, that he would be in prison with alot of people that have a lot of energy that is of a dark and lower vibration. That that path only will lead to more pain within his body, in his soul. That if he really truly wants to make this stop, to begin to heal then his best and only chance right now is to transition to his father. I really built that up as a great opportunity for him with tons of potential and I was able to explain it to him in way that came from a place of how I was able to heal with my own father, and how his brother has had a great impact on my understanding my own childhood just by watching him and how that has been a part of my healing and that he with his own father would have a similar opportunity to heal in that way.

He really heard everything, he was super receptive.  I told him I cant make the decision for him, that he had to choose, but I told him every way that it would be positive would be good and every way that the opposite would not be good. I said it wont be easy but at this point even if it is 60% positive and 40% negative with his father, it is already far better than the alternative. And I told him that he needs to not focus on his mother, that she will be ok, that I would be there for her..... He really is RIGHT THERE ON THE EDGE. Its incredible. And somehow his brother and I have a pacifying effect on him. He is really open to my words. This is how I felt when I saw him last year before he gave me the evil stare down. My heart opens to this kid which is amazing because I have had so much poisonous anger towards him.

Again I cant thank all of you enough. I am grateful for who you all are, for where your consciousnesses are and your understanding of the concept of a souls journey. Thank you for all positive thoughts and prayers towards his soul. Hopefully they will all be part of a cumulative effect of pushing him towards the light and dissolving some of the dark patterns that he has built up over many lifetimes.

Rad I hear your concern and I have envisioned him destroying all of us. I know what the risks are. I told him that there is a reason that I am still here in his life talking to him in this way, that there is a reason that his father is still there offering him this opportunity, that he has an incredible emotional depth that he can use to heal, that it was so easy and weak to destroy, that anybody can do it, that this path of moving towards the light was far better because when you see how amazing it is when you can change someones life for the good it is a million times more powerful than when you destroy. That is true power, that is true transformation. ( I tried to lace my conversation with astrologically themed words that he would grasp based on his chart).

Rad also I had this conversation with him while I think you were editing your last post to talk about the transition to his father. Thats what I was writing to his grandparents and talking to him about before I saw that you wrote it.

Thank you again to all for being a part of this right now.

Heidi

Hi Rad,

You mentioned about learning black magic rituals in order to gain power. I am curious how signing the actual contract with evil comes about? Is it a specific black magic ritual that is performed during an actual incarnation? And can it be done alone?

Much love and blessings to you and your family, Sunyata.

Elen

Hi Sunyata,

Thank you for sharing this with all of us.  I am envisioning a path of light for this boy and safety and happiness for all of you.

Rad,

As I was reading what you wrote about being susceptible to hearing voices that directed this boy to do evil things, I had the sense of someone being initiated into a gang - that the gang at some point requires the person being initiated to do something terrible, and this then becomes how the person becomes accepted as one of the members.  It made me wonder if contracts with evil work in a similar way, or could, ie, that the voices are the "gang leaders" instructing the initiate on what s/he has to do to be granted membership.  If s/he does this, s/he is received, if not, s/he is rejected.  Do contracts work something like this?  The importance of remaining connected to and/or reestablishing contact with, one's emotional body seems really, really essential..............

Thank you for your response.

Peace,
Ellen

treesha

The power of prayer makes sense.  Thanks Ari... Are there specific prayers that would be appropriate for this situation?

Maj

I applaud you Sunyata for your courage and willingness to serve in this situation. I am sending prayers for a positive outcome.

Maj

Treesha,

Forgive me for chiming in on your question to Ari. I want to share how I send prayers in situations like this. I sit quietly and feel a sensation of my heart expanding with love and then beam it out like a broadcast tower towards those who need it. It's worth a try.

Blessings, Maj

Rad

Sunyata,

What you have shared reflects the God part of Lucifer that is contained within the asteroid Lucifer. And now that that asteroid in on this boy's Pluto, his very Soul, the actions that you took, the strategy that you have employed, is the healing energy of God manifesting through you to him. This is also restated in the fact that his N.Node of Lucifer, Uranus, and Neptune is your Sun. All that you said to him is EXACTLY RIGHT. The opportunity now for him is to liberate from his past, from the temptations of Lucifer itself. And now it will be a matter of reinforcing your message to him over and over. It will take some time to change the grooves in his Soul record. We can not underestimate the power of Lucifer, Satan, to do all that it can to trap this boy's Soul again and again. There will be many, many 'temptation's' by way of environmental triggers that can set him off all over again. This is why, number one, to get him away from his mother and to create as much space/distance possible.

It will be essential that his biological father understands the situation at hand. And to make sure that he has the ability and capacity to deal with his son in the way that he needs to be dealt with. In essence the type of talk you had today with this boy is the type of talk his father needs to have, and as many times as the boy needs to have it. The father will need to know what to say, and how to say it, as boy manifests what can appear to be relapses in his behavior. Of course to be able to talk to you as he needs to is critical. An important message to him is this: none of us  can change our past, but we are in charge of ourselves in this very minute, and the next minute, the future for the rest of our lives. This is an empowering message for him, the right kind of empowering message. It is also important that these sort of talks for and with him are not delivered in such a way as to create overly sold 'expectations' of what can be achieved. If he starts integrating the types of talks that you, his father, and others have along these lines that create within him expectations that are not met, as he judges himself, then that itself can be a trigger leading him back to his past.

If you need more information from me that you feel may be helpful for him then just ask.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi Heidi,

Quote from: Heidi on Feb 18, 2012, 05:22 PM
Hi Rad,

You mentioned about learning black magic rituals in order to gain power. I am curious how signing the actual contract with evil comes about? Is it a specific black magic ritual that is performed during an actual incarnation? And can it be done alone?

Much love and blessings to you and your family, Sunyata.

It can be done alone by way of having actual conversations/ dialogue with the agents of Satan, it can occur through a dialogue with Satan itself, it can occur by actually signing a piece of paper as did Yoko Ono in her participation with a group of people whose entire focus was Evil, and if can occur in various rituals linked with the Black Arts.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

mountainheather

Hi everyone,

I am praying for a beneficial outcome for all concerned in this dangerous situation.
What I have to offer first is based on my experience with women in abusive situations and not really an assessment based on his chart. My strong feeling is that the boy's mother must find it within her to physically remove herself from interacting with him immediately.  She is the one who will take the brunt of any effort made by him or anyone else  to deny evil or destabilise the boy's pattern.  HE is not in control of this situation, evil is more in control of his actions at times, than his own will. He may come around eventually and make some steps in the right direction, but as long as his mother is close enough for him to lash out at, he will use that outlet of hurting her, before he will change, and also use her empathy and compassion for him to prolong getting help.   This could be hard for her, but in my opinion necessary.    

I have a question about the contract with evil.  His South node of Saturn and Pluto conjunct his natal Neptune and Uranus could indicate some kind of spiritual/soul contract  couldn't it?  Also that symbolism trine with Chiron in the tenth and the south node of the moon would that not speak to the contract having to do with a wound connected to his mother.  (Either in the past, now, or the future I can't tell when??) That he wanted to liberate his soul from that wound and to make it easier he either considered a contract or came very close because the pain was so unbearable.  In the process of considering the contract, instead of seeing the truth, he is disillusioned, utterly confused by evil into blaming his mother for his wound when he could in fact be acting to heal that wound WITH her.  

I don't know, is it ok for me to be in student mode while this is all happening?I'm not so sure.

Praying and praying for progress towards light and love for all.  May the pure light of benevolent beings surround you and your family in every way Sunyata.

Heather

Lucius

Sunyata - in my previous post I almost wrote that you are what God has sent, and his brother. And since your post & what Rad has affirmed - i believe it is true. God is there, everywhere.

Also - last night when I awoke - my first thought was 'what is the deal with this woman' i.e., the mother.

Then, i saw the picture of this boy with his brother in my mind - and especially thinking and inwardly seeing his brother I smiled to myself - very interesting that he feels God through this boy. (by God I mean 'love' at the least)

Then, unfortunately I focused on him and felt the evil around him & used my own tools for vanquishing - although everyday I pray that we'll all be protected from evil and that we'll triumph over evil. It'd help if I didn't feel pessimistic! :) But, I pray it anyway! (you know in the 'miracle on 34th street' when Natalie Wood's character is kinda of sighing saying 'I believe, I believe' even though she doesn't but, she's giving it a go? And then, of course, her faith is answered - that's me) However, this entire thread itself is a gift from God - that we can see how God is indeed everywhere.

Rad

Hi Ari

"Rad I want to ask a question, if this soul has not yet made a contract, do you think it is possible for all of us, with such clear intention and focus to pray together, to ask God to bring healing into this family and that this boy be directed towards healing and back to God? I know I am asking that to God, if this healing is possible for this boy"

The answer is yes of course. Look what happened yesterday with the Lucifer transit on the boy's Pluto: his very Soul. It's as if God came through is the very last minute at what appeared to be against all odds. God never gives up. The Soul gives up. Sunyata was just about ready to send off all those letters and just then the boy himself calls: the impulse of God working within him. And Sunyata recognized it as such. And then the type of talk he then had. This is God in action manifesting within the Soul of the boy, and also within the Soul of Sunyata. God was responding to all the sincere prayers and pleas of all of us here as well. God is omniscient and omnipresent.

The journey ahead for this boy will be full of potential traps because of course he is not yet healed from his past. It will be important for Sunyata to teach this boy how to recognize the influence of Satan so as to be able to be in control of it, not sent into a state of being out of control. There will be many environmental triggers that will ignite all the existing psychological dynamics within the boy, which are difficult enough to say the least, that yet again Satan can latch onto and then magnify with the resulting behaviors that will follow that. This task will be the most critical for those that love him and desire to help him totally transform. And that indeed in possible because the boy has yet to make the actual contract even as he is about once inch from the threshold of Satan's door.

Within this the long range strategy must include leading this boy to be able to accept the responsibility in his own actions: the underlying intent of having his N.Node of Lucifer in Capricorn that is conjunct his Uranus and Neptune. This of course means that a total liberation from his existing psychology that has led to where it has led can occur, and, as a result, to break the bondage to the influence of Satan itself: his S.Node of Lucifer being in Virgo. Satan CAN BE REPLACED BY GOD so that God in no longer a 'cancer'.

The core problem in his Soul is one wherein in the past lives that he lived that were responsible for the lives in which he experienced all the unspeakable horrors that I alluded too earlier in my response to Sunyata. In those lives he was akin to what we would call a religious freak wherein he would try to force his ideas of God equaling religion down others peoples throat that of course lead to great harm. This included leading 'armies' into villages in order to destroy or convert them by force. The pillaging, the raping that occurred in this context. So karmically of course his Soul set itself up to experience the exact same thing. And this is where the problem lies: his Soul  was unable to understand the connection between his own actions in the past that then lead to these lives. And thus the consciousness of victimization began within the consciousness of anger that wanted to get back, to seek revenge, against 'enemies' of all kinds. This is when God became a 'cancer'.

The point within this is that as long as any traces of the consciousness of being a victim is in place Satan can yet again strike and attempt to take hold of his consciousness all over again. The current Neptune transit is now in Pisces of course, and it is moving towards the boys Saturn. So we can all see that the opportunity to heal his entire past is at hand yet it will require a great deal of time, Saturn, for that healing to take hold and be permanent. The role of his two fathers will be critical to this, and the role of the Father as God is essential in order to heal the real cancer that lies within his Soul that has been the cause of all that has taken place to date. This Neptune transit will of course also be forming trines to all his Scorpio planets. This is the long range transit that can correlate to the necessary healing of his Soul, and the utter metamorphosis within his Soul that can translate in wanting to help others instead of destroying them.

God never gives up: that is the true message for all of us that have participated thus far in this drama with Sunyata and his step son.

God Bless, Rad