School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

The Influence Of Evil In Our Lives: Focus On The Asteroid Lucifer

Started by Rad, Feb 04, 2012, 11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunyata

She has Lucifer in Pisces opposing my Pluto / Asc.

From the transcripts:

Lucifer in Pisces."­ "¬The worst form of this symbolism the influence of evil could manifest through in Pisces is having the person create one delusion or illusion after the other,"­ "¬and every delusion or illusion that is created is considered the ultimate meaning that the person has always been seeking."­  "¬It's like chasing windmills."­ "¬The intent of evil is to keep the person away from Spirit or God by creating the illusion that the meaning that they're seeking is in this new manifestation of this or this or this.

Via her delusion that this child 'saved' his mother just by being born, that it was somehow divine intervention. The pedestal was that high. And every new opportinity for him, every time she 'saves' him from getting true help, she is in the delusion again that the meaning of who she thought he was can finally be realized.

This is what I see. Would this be accurate?

Rad

mountainheather

Hi Rad, Sunyata and all,
Ok I am still learning with these charts.  As a beginner does  it make sense for me to just look at the trinities of the past and future, the nodes and lucifer to get a basic understanding of the dynamics, and then look at the composite charts.
It turns out that Sunyata's stepsons lucifer is exactly conjunct my north node and Jupiter, so I've been observing how circumstances and too much intuitive information have been pressing on me and distracting me from doing this, but in an effort to simplify and find the big picture, I thought I would look just at the bottom lines and lucifer to start.  Does this make sense? I am sure getting alot of intuitive information at times and am just trying to link it with the astrological symbolism.
Thank you , and Blessings of Light and Goodness to you all,
Heather

Rad

Quote from: mountainheather on Feb 27, 2012, 07:35 PM
Hi Rad, Sunyata and all,
Ok I am still learning with these charts.  As a beginner does  it make sense for me to just look at the trinities of the past and future, the nodes and lucifer to get a basic understanding of the dynamics, and then look at the composite charts.
It turns out that Sunyata's stepsons lucifer is exactly conjunct my north node and Jupiter, so I've been observing how circumstances and too much intuitive information have been pressing on me and distracting me from doing this, but in an effort to simplify and find the big picture, I thought I would look just at the bottom lines and lucifer to start.  Does this make sense? I am sure getting alot of intuitive information at times and am just trying to link it with the astrological symbolism.
Heather

Hi Heather,

Yes, that makes perfect sense. This is actually giving you an opportunity to trust what you are seeing and understanding relative to your S.Node in Sagittarius intuitive capacity. It will give you the capacity to actualize ever more deeply your capacity to see the 'whole' and then link it to linear progression through time: your N.Node in Gemini with Lucifer. The Lucifer as 'bearer of Light', God/ess, will help you in this as long as you can intuitively know how to trust this. The Lucifer as the influence of Evil will try to defeat you by injecting DOUBT into your natural process so as to try to 'defeat' you.

God Bless, Rad

Gabriela del sur

Desconozco por completo el tema del asteroide Lucifer. Quisiera saber el tiempo que dura una revolución; que signos estuvo recorriendo entre 2002/2007; y por supuesto, en la actualidas (2012), en donde se encuentra. Si existe alguna página (hasta ahora no la he encontrado), en donde estén sus tránsitos, lo agradeceré. Muchas gracias!

Rad

Quote from: Gabriela del sur on Feb 28, 2012, 03:57 PM
Desconozco por completo el tema del asteroide Lucifer. Quisiera saber el tiempo que dura una revolución; que signos estuvo recorriendo entre 2002/2007; y por supuesto, en la actualidas (2012), en donde se encuentra. Si existe alguna página (hasta ahora no la he encontrado), en donde estén sus tránsitos, lo agradeceré. Muchas gracias!

Hola Gabriela,

Aqui es a pagina por asteroids ......

http://www.true-node.com/eph1/

Adios, Rad

Steve

Lucifer Ephemeris:

For anyone following this thread who is interested in a Lucifer ephemeris:

We have two Lucifer ephemeris available for download for free on this message board.  I just updated one of them yesterday.

One is the position of Lucifer every 5 days from 1920 to 2015.  The other is the position of Lucifer every day from 1980 to 2020.

You can access them here: https://forum.schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/index.php/topic,99.0.html

----------

Also, if anyone needs assistance with adding Lucifer to Solar Fire or astrodienst charts, feel free to ask about it by starting a new message board topic.  We can combine any and all questions about that into one new topic.

mountainheather

Hi Rad,

Hi Rad, Sunyata and all,
Ok I am still learning with these charts.  As a beginner does  it make sense for me to just look at the trinities of the past and future, the nodes and lucifer to get a basic understanding of the dynamics, and then look at the composite charts.
It turns out that Sunyata's stepsons lucifer is exactly conjunct my north node and Jupiter, so I've been observing how circumstances and too much intuitive information have been pressing on me and distracting me from doing this, but in an effort to simplify and find the big picture, I thought I would look just at the bottom lines and lucifer to start.  Does this make sense? I am sure getting alot of intuitive information at times and am just trying to link it with the astrological symbolism.
Heather

Hi Heather,

Yes, that makes perfect sense. This is actually giving you an opportunity to trust what you are seeing and understanding relative to your S.Node in Sagittarius intuitive capacity. It will give you the capacity to actualize ever more deeply your capacity to see the 'whole' and then link it to linear progression through time: your N.Node in Gemini with Lucifer. The Lucifer as 'bearer of Light', God/ess, will help you in this as long as you can intuitively know how to trust this. The Lucifer as the influence of Evil will try to defeat you by injecting DOUBT into your natural process so as to try to 'defeat' you.

God Bless, Rad

Well that helps me alot, to understand how evil can be innocuous and invisible, hiding in my own weaknesses (doubt), and yet also be so overt and intense as in the situation with Sunyata, and furthermore so powerful in both cases. Tremendous learning. I sure appreciate the steadfast guidance towards the Light. I will persist.
Light all around, Heather

Stacie

Rad,

Wanted to ask about the stepson and the recent prior lifetimes where the desire to re-empower became pronounced.  Has this involved a lifetime where he operated through the function of a priest, abusing that position of authority in ways that allowed him to exploit trust that was being arbitrarily extended to him, and using this to seize opportunities for taking females captive"¦locking them away somewhere where he would then subject them to sadistic sexual torture, and in some cases disfiguring their bodies ?  I'll wait to see if this scenario is accurate before commenting further.

Thanks,
Stacie

Rad

Quote from: Stacie on Mar 06, 2012, 08:49 AM
Rad,

Wanted to ask about the stepson and the recent prior lifetimes where the desire to re-empower became pronounced.  Has this involved a lifetime where he operated through the function of a priest, abusing that position of authority in ways that allowed him to exploit trust that was being arbitrarily extended to him, and using this to seize opportunities for taking females captive"¦locking them away somewhere where he would then subject them to sadistic sexual torture, and in some cases disfiguring their bodies ?  I'll wait to see if this scenario is accurate before commenting further.

Thanks,
Stacie

Hi Stacie,

No, the specifics of what you are seeing or intuiting are not quite right in terms of being a priest and abusing women in that way. However, the archetype of religion has been used by him to justify not only the genocide of entire peoples, but the sadistic raping of women and children that came with it. A few lives back for example, to illustrate this, he was very much involved in the genocide of the Armenian peoples by the Turks from 1915 through 1918. He was part of structure called the Special Organization that rounded up all the women and children under the promise of relocating them to safe places. Instead of doing so they summarily raped the women and children before killing them. The religion for the Turks was Muslin and that was being used as the religious part of the 'justification' of this genocide.

This example then illustrates other examples of other lives he lived in order to 're-empower' himself in this kind of way.

God Bless, Rad

Stacie

Thank you Rad, I appreciate the clarification.

I had picked up on a lifetime of involvement with a violent/philosophically extreme muslim group, where rape and aggressive sexual acts on women occurred, but had not tuned in to the context of genocide at all.  

I was reading that 6th house taurus south node (conjunct asteroid persephone), its ruler venus rx in 12th/scorpio (conjunct eros, amazone, south nodes of mercury and mars), ruling mercury rx in libra/11th--mercury ruling lucifer rx in gemini/7th, and south node of lucifer in virgo/9th, as a core issue of repressing/denying natural sexual impulses on account of religious dogma that insists on a conflict between spirit/flesh..and within this the adam and eve myth--i.e. women are to blame for man's sexual desires, thoughts, temptations, preoccupations, indiscretions etc.  By repressing/denying the sexual nature, this causing the sexual nature and desires within it to become severely distorted and compulsively fixated on sexual-based taboos.  Then factoring in guilt and anger FOR that guilt, and projecting this on women..seemed this could lend itself to a creating a dual life of posing as a public religious figurehead while concealing a secret life of sadistic sexual predation, considering the symbols/archetypes that are emphasized in this chart.  To be candid, it's a little surprising to learn this isn't accurate for the person we're discussing.  I accept it of course, just marveling because it felt so intuitively 'right' to me.  Though I do have transiting Neptune exact on my moon, so I may very well be pulling out imagery from my own unconscious and not registering my usual boundaries (ha!..boundaries..pisces) of 'this is you', 'this is me'  ;).  Anyhow, now that you've illustrated the lifetime involving the Armenian genocide and sexual violence occurring in that context, I see how the signature mentioned above clearly supports it.  

I'm still interested in further tracing the psychology that created a desire to violently rape women and children before killing them as he did in that lifetime.  In this case, is it not so much an issue of guilt becoming sadistic than perhaps an issue of having inwardly defined himself by patriarchal self-importance/exclusion, and anger projecting from this based on his own prior losses and lack of power?  Is it more about an inner orientation that has created a bottomless pit of needing to prove dominance and power over those considered inferior or vulnerable as a means of 'playing god'?  And really the burning question for me is WHY WOMEN?..what is behind the emphasized anger and retaliation on women?  I'm also wondering if in that lifetime there was an issue with his survival instinct being perpetually triggered by unconscious memories/hysteria from having witnessed what he witnessed in the traumatic lives that came before it. I imagine this could cause one to orient to the world as if one is still in the heat of battle, compulsively seeking an intensity of experience to mirror the inner memories where one's entire reality was in a state of 'life or death'.  Don't know how relevant that would be..just wanting to really understand the psychology in this soul that has led him into the troubling condition he is in.

Stacie

Rad

Hi Stacie,

"I'm still interested in further tracing the psychology that created a desire to violently rape women and children before killing them as he did in that lifetime.  In this case, is it not so much an issue of guilt becoming sadistic than perhaps an issue of having inwardly defined himself by patriarchal self-importance/exclusion, and anger projecting from this based on his own prior losses and lack of power?"

The root of his anger at women in general has been caused by the types of patriarchal religions that have defined the types of cultures that he has been born into. The essence of these patriarchal religions of course have all used women as the scapegoats for the problems that men themselves are responsible for. Women being judged as the original cause of 'sin' and all that delusional types of 'beliefs'. Women as inherently 'evil' as defined by the extremes of such religions. His S.Node of Lucifer is in fact in Virgo in his 9th House. This is then compounded by his Moon in the 8th that is conjunct his Mars in Leo in the 9th which are then square his S.Node in Taurus in the 6th, and the N.Node in Scorpio in the 12th. This Mars/Moon conjunction is conjunct his N.Node of Neptune which itself is almost exactly square his N and S Nodes of the Moon. These symbols then create a type of utterly irrational hysteria at women who are blamed for being the 'cause' of all the problems that men have.

Within this is the fact that the influence of Evil has caused human's to 'believe' that one religion is better than another, one's God is the real God and all other God's are false God's, and to justify evil actions towards humans in the name of God. With his S.Node of Lucifer in Virgo in the 9th which is ruled by his Mercury in Libra, the archetype of extremes, in the 11th, which is rules his current life Lucifer in Gemini in the 7th, his Soul has bought into and believed these delusional beliefs. In so doing he has then caused and been part of one group of people causing extreme trauma, the 11th House, to other groups of people by way of religious persecution.

The intensity of that delusional hysteria and anger is symbolized by the square to all the Scorpio symbols in his 12th House including the S Nodes of Mars and Venus. It has been carried over by his Soul from life to life.

Beyond the root of religion being the cause of this is also the fact that he has two specific prior lives of having sex with his mothers. Not the original Vesta type sex with mother types in natural times, but very twisted type sex with these mothers that itself was a reflection of the twisted psychology of not only the boy himself, but the types of women he chose to be born through. Even as a boy with these types of mothers he would attempt to completely control and dominate them relative to the original cause of having intense, irrational, and hysterical anger at women in general that was caused by the types of religions that he was part of in prior lifetimes.

The S.Node of Neptune is in Aquarius in his 3rd which is also square his Nodal Axis, and this is ruled by his Uranus conjunct natal Neptune in Capricorn in his 2nd House. And, of course, this is his N.Node of Lucifer. These symbols of course further reinforce all of this. These symbols also mean that he has come through mothers in other lives in which he did not know who his biological fathers were. This has happened because of certain lives where his mother was impregnated during acts of violent rapes in  the context of wars or where one group was trying to dominate and take over another group. This occurred because he in other lives raped women and impregnated them thus causing children to be born whom did not know who their own biological father was. This  has also occurred by being born through mothers who were prostitutes and they not knowing who the conceiving fathers were. This happened because having sex with prostitutes in other lives in which he impregnated them and caused them to then have children whom did not know who their biological fathers were.

This all adds up to intense, hysterical anger in general, and at women/ mother types specifically. And, again, because he has been unable to accept the responsibility in his own actions this has lead to the intense sense of being victimized by life in general, and women specifically. He has been utterly unable to understand that the original cause of all of this has been the nature of his religious 'beliefs' in the first place. He has been unable to understand that the actual cause of all the horrors that he has experienced at the hands of others, and the horrors that he has inflicted on others, has been religion itself: patriarchal religions. All of these religions always use their 'god' as the justification for all that they do including killing, maiming, and raping innocent people, women, and children. The S.Node of his Lucifer, again, is in Virgo in the 9th: DENIAL. So, yes, sadistic anger caused by all of this is the result.

"Is it more about an inner orientation that has created a bottomless pit of needing to prove dominance and power over those considered inferior or vulnerable as a means of 'playing god'? "

Yes.

"And really the burning question for me is WHY WOMEN?..what is behind the emphasized anger and retaliation on women?"

This should be clear now.

"I'm also wondering if in that lifetime there was an issue with his survival instinct being perpetually triggered by unconscious memories/hysteria from having witnessed what he witnessed in the traumatic lives that came before it. I imagine this could cause one to orient to the world as if one is still in the heat of battle, compulsively seeking an intensity of experience to mirror the inner memories where one's entire reality was in a state of 'life or death'.  Don't know how relevant that would be..just wanting to really understand the psychology in this soul that has led him into the troubling condition he is in."

This is true, but this is also intensely compounded by his own Soul memories of that which he has caused to happen to others. In combination it is as if his Soul is being 'haunted' by all of these memories. And this includes his very last life which was caused by karma, and his own Soul guilt of that which he has done to so many others. And that last life was a situation of being born, again, through a prostitute, not knowing whom the father was, a situation of being born with intense physical deformity and being placed in a 'orphanage' that was a house of horrors. This last life was in Romania at the time of the rule of Nicolae Ceaușescu. In this last life he died very young: ten years old.

God Bless, Rad

Stacie

ari moshe

Hi Rad, a book has come into my life which is basically a conversation between a woman and Jesus. I have read NO WHERE else anyone speaking about evil as you have other than in this book. I feel the words in this book are aligned with the EA teachings of Jeff Green on this topic and that it would be valuable to share here. If I have your permission I would like to share a few paragraphs from this book. It's called "Jesus speaks: Love with no end" by Glenda Green.
God bless,
am

Rad

Quote from: ari moshe on Mar 08, 2012, 04:57 PM
Hi Rad, a book has come into my life which is basically a conversation between a woman and Jesus. I have read NO WHERE else anyone speaking about evil as you have other than in this book. I feel the words in this book are aligned with the EA teachings of Jeff Green on this topic and that it would be valuable to share here. If I have your permission I would like to share a few paragraphs from this book. It's called "Jesus speaks: Love with no end" by Glenda Green.
God bless,
am

Hi Ari,

Go ahead.

God Bless, Rad