School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

The Influence Of Evil In Our Lives: Focus On The Asteroid Lucifer

Started by Rad, Feb 04, 2012, 11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonzalo

Hi Rad
Thanks so much for your guidance and support.
I think working with Obama's chart would be great.
I´ve also thought we could analyze these two other examples of the God aspect of lucifer if there's interest:

- Elizabeth Kubler-Ross: she has lucifer is in the 4th House, Cancer, conjunct the Pluto/North Node/Sun conjunction in the 4th House.

- Mirra Alfassa ("The Mother"): she has lucifer in the 4th House Virgo, with the south node of lucifer (calculated by true-node.com "¦)  conjunct her South Node in the 4th House Leo (which is also conjunct Uranus) and the north node of lucifer in Aquarius, conjunct the North Node. Pluto in the 12th House squares the Nodes.

God Bless, Gonzalo

Rad

Hi Heather, Ari, Gonzalo, Mirta, Cat, Stacie, and any others who wish to join us on this thread,

Ok, we will start tomorrow, Monday, on the chart of Obama. His case is really interesting because, as most of us have learned here on this message board, he was Abraham Lincoln in another life. I bring this up because the Lucifer connection between the two charts is simply as mind boggling as it is as evidence of the fact that both are the same Soul. I will post this information tomorrow for us.

And Gonzalo those two women, Elizabeth Kubler-Ross and  Mirra Alfassa ("The Mother") sure sound like interesting Souls to look into as well. We can certainly do that after the analysis of Obama.

God Bless, Rad

Wendy

Hi Rad,

I too am following along rather than participating directly, as my attention has been with my feline companion of seventeen years, who passed in the light of the eclipse.

Mindfully,
Wendy

Rad

Hi Wendy, Heather, Gonzalo, Cat, Ari, Stacie, and Mirta,

Ok, so we will now work with the chart of Barak Obama and the 'bearer of Light' in his chart which is at 13 Leo conjunct his Sun at 12 Leo in his 6th House. This also conjuncts his N.Node of Neptune. I would like to provide some additional information about Obama and the fact that he had been Abraham Lincoln in that past life because the Lucifer connection between them is simply astounding. Lincoln's Sun was at 23 Aquarius and conjunct his N.Node of Lucifer at 20 degrees. Obama's S.Node of the Moon is 27 degrees of Aquarius. Lincoln S.Node of Lucifer is at 18 Leo which then conjuncts Obama's natal Uranus, Sun, and his natal Lucifer itself. Lincoln's natal Lucifer was at 6 Virgo which conjuncts Obama's natal Pluto.

Obama's own N.Node of Lucifer is at 24 Aquarius, and his S.Node of Lucifer is at 17 Leo. The correlations here is are simply mind boggling. I am presenting this because in order to understand, fully, how the 'bearer of Light' operates through Obama is to understand how manifested through Lincoln.

Just one more piece of information that is also stunning from an EA point of view is that the natal asteroid Lincoln is Obama's chart at 29 Capricorn which is conjunct his natal Saturn and Jupiter, his S.Node of Lincoln is at 20 Libra which is the natal Mars of Lincoln at 25 degrees. This is also the S.Node of Mars for Obama, and his N.Node of Chiron. This lands in Obama's 8th House, just as these symbols occur in Lincoln's 8th House. One of the obvious manifestations of these symbols is being shot through the head, assassinated, while attending a play in a theater. And, lastly, the N.Node of the asteroid Lincoln conjuncts Obama's Moon in Gemini in his 4th, and squares his natal Pluto.

So right now I would like all of you to at first reflect on the life of Lincoln and how the bearer of Light manifested through him. And then to reflect on the life of Obama, thus far, to understand as deeply as possible how the bearer of Light is manifesting through is natal Lucifer conjunct Obama's Sun in Leo in the 6th, and the meaning of these symbols being conjunct his N.Node of Neptune. Neptune, as we all have learned, is of course on the archetypes of the Creator as well in our lives. So here we see them conjunct.

Obama's EA state is in the first stages of the 1st Spiritual State.

If you have any questions please ask them of me now.

God Bless, Rad

mirta

Hi Rad,
I am afraid I do not understand well what this sentence means

Neptune, as we all have learned, is of course on the archetypes of the Creator as well in our lives. So here we see them conjunct.

Could you please express it in a different way?
Thanks so much
God Bless
Mirta

mirta

Quote from: mirta on Nov 21, 2012, 06:49 AM
Hi Rad,

" Neptune, as we all have learned, is of course on the archetypes of the Creator as well in our lives. So here we see them conjunct."

Thanks so much
God Bless
Mirta

Rad

Quote from: mirta on Nov 21, 2012, 06:50 AM
Quote from: mirta on Nov 21, 2012, 06:49 AM
Hi Rad,

" Neptune, as we all have learned, is of course on the archetypes of the Creator as well in our lives. So here we see them conjunct."

Thanks so much
God Bless
Mirta

Hi Mirta,

First the word 'on' should be 'one'. So what I am saying here is that Neptune, as an archetype, correlates with the Creator. And, like Lucifer from the bearer of Light point of view, it also manifests in our lives as an impulse, consciousness, or energy that is coming from the Creator. So with Obama's Lucifer in Leo conjunct his N.Node of Neptune in his 6th, with his Sun, these archetypes are fused together and operating as one. This fusion then correlates to something like a 'double dose' from the Creator as the 'bearer of Light'.

Let me know if this makes sense now and, if not, I will try to express it in a different way again.

God Bless, Rad

mirta

Hi Rad
Thanks so much for your explanation, it is very clear now. I supposed something like that "double dose" but was afraid of misunderstanding because of my language limitations.
God Bless
Mirta

Heidi

Hey Gonzalo and Rad,

I notice that you are mentioning the north and south nodes of Lucifer. I'm curious if you have access to an ephemeris with this info? I've searched the site and found various links, but none I've seen have the actual N and S nodes.

Blessings,
Heidi

ari moshe

Hi all, here are the nodes calculated from: http://www.true-node.com/eph1/

Lincoln's Lucifer is:
NN: 20 aquarius 29   SN: 18 leo  3

For Obama:
NN 24 Aquarius 28    SN: 17 Leo 12

Rad

Hi Ari, Stacie, Wendy, Mirta, Gonazlo, Heather and Cat,

Please let me know who is still wishing to continue this thread which is now about Obama's Lucifer.

God Bless, Rad

ari moshe

Hi Rad, I am interested. I'll be working on this throughout the week.

Btw everyone, regarding my last post, my intention was to point out that either way the calculated nodes of Lucifer are pretty close to one another in each calculation - I was not suggesting that one nodal calculation was more correct than another. I simply do not know which is more accurate.

mountainheather

Hi Rad,
I intend to continue here. First, can you help me distinguish more clearly the difference between the Neptune archetype and Lucifer. What I've come with simply is that Neptune Pisces and the 12th house represents a return to source through surrender, culmination, dissolution, transcendence.  The Light Bearer in the asteroid Lucifer is rather a space within the soul that can be filled with the Light of the World or evil depending on our choices and what we open ourselves to. Does this sound right? 
Another question I have is, if choice is part of the Lucifer archetype is this why it is associated with Scorpio?
I will respond to the Obama chart in the coming week.
Thank you so much,
Heather

mirta

Hi Rad,
Yes, I wish to continue. I would need more a week to do the analysis.

I have a question regarding Lincoln's evolutionary state. I have been reading a little about him and it seems to me he was 3rd individuated. But given that Obama is already within 1st spiritual, should I suppose that Lincoln was in the cusp or 1st spiritual too?

Thanks for your guidance and for waiting and allowing us to take the time we need.
God Bless
Mirta