Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 31   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Influence Of Evil In Our Lives: Focus On The Asteroid Lucifer  (Read 37022 times)
mirta

« Reply #300 on: Nov 21, 2012, 07:43 AM »

Hi Rad
Thanks so much for your explanation, it is very clear now. I supposed something like that "double dose" but was afraid of misunderstanding because of my language limitations.
God Bless
Mirta
Heidi

« Reply #301 on: Nov 21, 2012, 11:21 AM »

Hey Gonzalo and Rad,

I notice that you are mentioning the north and south nodes of Lucifer. I'm curious if you have access to an ephemeris with this info? I've searched the site and found various links, but none I've seen have the actual N and S nodes.

Blessings,
Heidi
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #302 on: Nov 21, 2012, 11:58 AM »

Hi Heidi

You can try this one:

http://www.true-node.com/eph3/

it seems though the nodes calculations aren't totally accurate.

God Bless,
Gonzalo
Heidi

« Reply #303 on: Nov 21, 2012, 03:55 PM »

Thanks Gonzalo!
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #304 on: Nov 25, 2012, 02:14 AM »

Hi all, here are the nodes calculated from: http://www.true-node.com/eph1/

(The calculations from the site Gonzalo posted above shows the same degrees but a small difference in minutes).

Lincoln's Lucifer is:
NN: 20 aquarius 29   SN: 18 leo  3

For Obama:
NN 24 Aquarius 28    SN: 17 Leo 12
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #305 on: Nov 26, 2012, 08:23 AM »

Hi Ari, Stacie, Wendy, Mirta, Gonazlo, Heather and Cat,

Please let me know who is still wishing to continue this thread which is now about Obama's Lucifer.

God Bless, Rad
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #306 on: Nov 26, 2012, 11:58 AM »

Hi Rad, I am interested. I'll be working on this throughout the week.

Btw everyone, regarding my last post, my intention was to point out that either way the calculated nodes of Lucifer are pretty close to one another in each calculation - I was not suggesting that one nodal calculation was more correct than another. I simply do not know which is more accurate.
mountainheather

« Reply #307 on: Nov 27, 2012, 12:42 AM »

Hi Rad,
I intend to continue here. First, can you help me distinguish more clearly the difference between the Neptune archetype and Lucifer. What I've come with simply is that Neptune Pisces and the 12th house represents a return to source through surrender, culmination, dissolution, transcendence.  The Light Bearer in the asteroid Lucifer is rather a space within the soul that can be filled with the Light of the World or evil depending on our choices and what we open ourselves to. Does this sound right? 
Another question I have is, if choice is part of the Lucifer archetype is this why it is associated with Scorpio?
I will respond to the Obama chart in the coming week.
Thank you so much,
Heather
mirta

« Reply #308 on: Nov 27, 2012, 05:54 AM »

Hi Rad,
Yes, I wish to continue. I would need more a week to do the analysis.

I have a question regarding Lincoln's evolutionary state. I have been reading a little about him and it seems to me he was 3rd individuated. But given that Obama is already within 1st spiritual, should I suppose that Lincoln was in the cusp or 1st spiritual too?

Thanks for your guidance and for waiting and allowing us to take the time we need.
God Bless
Mirta   
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #309 on: Nov 27, 2012, 06:15 AM »

Rad, I too plan to post soon.
God Bless, Gonzalo
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #310 on: Nov 27, 2012, 10:01 AM »

Hi Rad,
I intend to continue here. First, can you help me distinguish more clearly the difference between the Neptune archetype and Lucifer. What I've come with simply is that Neptune Pisces and the 12th house represents a return to source through surrender, culmination, dissolution, transcendence.  The Light Bearer in the asteroid Lucifer is rather a space within the soul that can be filled with the Light of the World or evil depending on our choices and what we open ourselves to. Does this sound right? 
Another question I have is, if choice is part of the Lucifer archetype is this why it is associated with Scorpio?
Thank you so much,
Heather

Hi Heather,

Neptune, Pisces, and the 12th House all correlate with the inherent structure of consciousness within the human species that allows it to become aware that there is a Cause of the Creation, of all existence, including human. This awareness thus correlates to a desire within human consciousness to KNOW the origin of it's own creation. This desire to know sets in motion within the human consciousness a desire of HOW to know the Origin of it's own existence, as well as the Origin of All Things.

This desire to know how to know the Origin of All Things leads to the inherent knowledge within all Souls of the Natural Law that leads to that knowing. And that is the Natural Law of the breath, and how the breath directly correlates to the natural law of polarities that is reflected in the inhaling and exhaling breath. Within this inherent knowledge of the breath also lies the knowledge of how to still the breath in such a way that the law of polarities is 'transcended': the Cause of the inhaling and exhaling breaths. When a breathless state is thus achieved by the Soul the consciousness within it is now unified with the Cause of it's own Creation.

These natural laws correlates with Pisces, Neptune, and the 12th House exist for all Souls, all consciousness in human form in general: they apply at all times.

Wherever in the birth chart the sign Pisces occurs, wherever the planet Neptune is, and whatever sign on the 12th House exists, with the location of it's planetary ruler, correlates to the natural ways in any given life where the impulse, energy, or consciousness of the Source Of All Things can be directly experienced by the Soul that thus allows the Soul to directly experience the Source through those portals within it's overall consciousness. Wherever these symbols exist within the birth chart of any given Soul are directly determined by the Soul, caused by, as a reflection of the specific ongoing evolutionary and karmic condition of the Soul itself.

So, on the one hand, we have the universal Natural Laws that these symbols correlate too, the knowledge of the breath, and, on the other hand, we have the specific ways the Soul can know it's Creator in any given life that is symbolized by the placement of those symbols.

The asteroid Lucifer also correlates, arch-typically, to the 'bearer of Light' which of course means the Source Of All Things. As stated earlier there are many portals in human consciousness through which the 'bearer of Light' can be known and experienced. Lucifer is one of these. The specific house, sign placement, and the aspects to it, are all determined by the Soul itself relative to it's ongoing evolutionary and karmic needs. It's S.Node of course correlates to how this has manifested in the Soul's past, and N.Node correlates to the evolutionary and karmic direction that the Soul intends to take, and the natal position of how this past and future in integrated in the moment: the current life.

Your question:

"The Light Bearer in the asteroid Lucifer is rather a space within the soul that can be filled with the Light of the World or evil depending on our choices and what we open ourselves to. Does this sound right? 

Yes.

"Another question I have is, if choice is part of the Lucifer archetype is this why it is associated with Scorpio?"

The Natural Law of choice, free choice, choice making, are all symbolized by the archetype of Pluto, Scorpio, and the 8th House. These symbols all correlate to the phenomena of Evil as this is contained and symbolized within these archetypes. The phenomena and consciousness of Evil exists within the consciousness of all Souls just as the phenomena and consciousness of the Source exists within all Souls.

For the consciousness within any Soul to become Evil, to do Evil, is must make a choice to do so. Thus wherever we find the symbols of Pluto, Scorpio, and the sign on the 8th house, and the location of it's planetary ruler, as well as the symbols for Lucifer correlate to the natural portals in human consciousness through which Evil can exist: the 'temptations' of Evil, Lucifer. Yet the Soul makes choices to allow this to exist when it does so.

God Bless, Rad

mountainheather

« Reply #311 on: Nov 28, 2012, 12:37 AM »

Hi Rad,

Quote from: mountainheather on Nov 27, 2012, 12:42 AM
Hi Rad,
Thank you so much,
Heather

Hi Heather,

Neptune, Pisces, and the 12th House all correlate with the inherent structure of consciousness within the human species that allows it to become aware that there is a Cause of the Creation, of all existence, including human. This awareness thus correlates to a desire within human consciousness to KNOW the origin of it's own creation. This desire to know sets in motion within the human consciousness a desire of HOW to know the Origin of it's own existence, as well as the Origin of All Things.

This desire to know how to know the Origin of All Things leads to the inherent knowledge within all Souls of the Natural Law that leads to that knowing. And that is the Natural Law of the breath, and how the breath directly correlates to the natural law of polarities that is reflected in the inhaling and exhaling breath. Within this inherent knowledge of the breath also lies the knowledge of how to still the breath in such a way that the law of polarities is 'transcended': the Cause of the inhaling and exhaling breaths. When a breathless state is thus achieved by the Soul the consciousness within it is now unified with the Cause of it's own Creation.

These natural laws correlates with Pisces, Neptune, and the 12th House exist for all Souls, all consciousness in human form in general: they apply at all times.

Wherever in the birth chart the sign Pisces occurs, wherever the planet Neptune is, and whatever sign on the 12th House exists, with the location of it's planetary ruler, correlates to the natural ways in any given life where the impulse, energy, or consciousness of the Source Of All Things can be directly experienced by the Soul that thus allows the Soul to directly experience the Source through those portals within it's overall consciousness. Wherever these symbols exist within the birth chart of any given Soul are directly determined by the Soul, caused by, as a reflection of the specific ongoing evolutionary and karmic condition of the Soul itself.

So, on the one hand, we have the universal Natural Laws that these symbols correlate too, the knowledge of the breath, and, on the other hand, we have the specific ways the Soul can know it's Creator in any given life that is symbolized by the placement of those symbols.

The asteroid Lucifer also correlates, arch-typically, to the 'bearer of Light' which of course means the Source Of All Things. As stated earlier there are many portals in human consciousness through which the 'bearer of Light' can be known and experienced. Lucifer is one of these. The specific house, sign placement, and the aspects to it, are all determined by the Soul itself relative to it's ongoing evolutionary and karmic needs. It's S.Node of course correlates to how this has manifested in the Soul's past, and N.Node correlates to the evolutionary and karmic direction that the Soul intends to take, and the natal position of how this past and future in integrated in the moment: the current life.

Your question:

"The Light Bearer in the asteroid Lucifer is rather a space within the soul that can be filled with the Light of the World or evil depending on our choices and what we open ourselves to. Does this sound right? 

Yes.

"Another question I have is, if choice is part of the Lucifer archetype is this why it is associated with Scorpio?"

The Natural Law of choice, free choice, choice making, are all symbolized by the archetype of Pluto, Scorpio, and the 8th House. These symbols all correlate to the phenomena of Evil as this is contained and symbolized within these archetypes. The phenomena and consciousness of Evil exists within the consciousness of all Souls just as the phenomena and consciousness of the Source exists within all Souls.

For the consciousness within any Soul to become Evil, to do Evil, is must make a choice to do so. Thus wherever we find the symbols of Pluto, Scorpio, and the sign on the 8th house, and the location of it's planetary ruler, as well as the symbols for Lucifer correlate to the natural portals in human consciousness through which Evil can exist: the 'temptations' of Evil, Lucifer. Yet the Soul makes choices to allow this to exist when it does so.

God Bless, Rad

That is so much deeper an understanding, thank you that really helps alot.

Heather
Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #312 on: Nov 28, 2012, 08:44 AM »

Hi Ari, Stacie, Wendy, Mirta, Gonazlo, Heather and Cat,

Please let me know who is still wishing to continue this thread which is now about Obama's Lucifer.

God Bless, Rad

Hi Rad,

Yes, I'm in.  It has been an intense Mercury retro time and my life is just settling down.  I will post by Friday.  Thank you.
cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #313 on: Nov 28, 2012, 09:17 PM »

Hi Rad,

I am sorry for the delay in replying.  Mercury Retro brought several days of internet outage.  I have it back now but have a business trip coming up which will take me away from internet access again.  I don't think I can commit right now.  Should I manage to get it together I will post, but I do not want to hold anyone up so let's just assume I need to drop out for now.  I will be following along when I can as its a fascinating topic and a great learning experience

cat
mirta

« Reply #314 on: Nov 29, 2012, 10:02 AM »

Hi Rad,
Sorry for the insistence, but I wonder if you missed my post, or perhaps the question.

Hi Rad,
Yes, I wish to continue. I would need more a week to do the analysis.

I have a question regarding Lincoln's evolutionary state. I have been reading a little about him and it seems to me he was 3rd individuated. But given that Obama is already within 1st spiritual, should I suppose that Lincoln was in the cusp or 1st spiritual too?

Thanks for your guidance and for waiting and allowing us to take the time we need.

Thanks again
God Bless
Mirta
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 31   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video