School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

The Influence Of Evil In Our Lives: Focus On The Asteroid Lucifer

Started by Rad, Feb 04, 2012, 11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirta

Thanks Rad, you led me out of my emotional labyrinth, I am still within but I can see the path now.
I feel that I am integrating deep soul aspects; and I begin to be aware of my emotional identifications and projections at a deeper level than before, awareness so necessary to me in this process of becoming an evolutionary astrologer.
My deep gratitude for your wise and supportive guidance.
God Bless
Mirta

Rad

Hi Group,

Please let me know where you are with working on the chart of Anne Frank. Let me know who is still wishes to do this, and when you feel your analysis will be ready.

God Bless, Rad

Linda

Hi Rad,

I feel my analysis for Anne Frank will
be ready in a few days.  I'm about half
way through now.

Thank you,

Linda

ari moshe

Hi Rad, I'm just in the review stage of my analysis. I will post this tomorrow (Sunday) morning.
With love
Ari Moshe

mirta

Hi Rad,
I am beginning to work with the chart. I intend to post this week. Thanks so much
God Bless
Mirta

ari moshe

Hi Rad and everyone,

Anne Frank
Lucifer Pisces in 8th,
Sn Lucifer in Leo in 1st, nn Lucifer conjunct natal Lucifer in Pisces in the 8th.

First, since we have not addressed her chart before I feel it's relevant to review basic ea signatures. She had Pluto in Cancer in the 12th, square Uranus in Aries in the 10th. Pluto is ruler of sn in Scorpio in the 5th, in Scorpio in the 4th. North node is Taurus in the 11th in the midst of a stellium involving Venus Chiron in Taurus in 10th, Ceres and Jupiter in Taurus in the 11th.
Mars in Leo in 1st, balsamic Neptune Moon in Leo, all squaring nodes, applying to the north node in Taurus in the 11th. That Mars is a new phase semi sextile with Pluto.

This is a soul who has been learning to direct her inner love of life towards service for all humanity - in the past she had been deeply narcissistic and this life was in part set up to humble her sense of specialness in order to align her with a transcendent awareness of creation and to dissolve various hopes and expectations she had about humanity as a whole and her special purpose within that humanity.

The semi sextile between Mars in the 1st and Pluto in the 12th is curbing excessive action and limiting unchecked self expression. The square to the nodes, in part implies the intention to become aware of other people and to offer herself in service for the good of everyone and to also be detached from what others thought of her. We see this has been signified by way of her initial strong desire for fame and to become well known as a writer. The skipped step of course being this incredibly private inner spiritual/emotional life that exists within herself, 2nd house, that she has made her own dreams literally the center of her reality.

All relative to Pluto and it's polarity point, noting that the ruler of Pluto itself is with Neptune and a part of the skipped step: being disillusioned about her ideals for other people, indiscriminate trust, and coming to terms with reality itself, which includes evil - which at some point in the past, relative to her isolation (which was linked to some form of wealth/higher class and something that kept her separate) she was not totally tuned in to. As we move into Lucifer the theme of understanding more fully the nature of evil and reality itself is very clear.

Lucifer is positioned at 10 pisces in her 8th house. It is conjunct its own north node at 12 Pisces also in her 8th house. The sn of Lucifer is at 6 leo in her first house. Both Lucifer and its north node are ruled by Neptune in Leo in the 2nd which is conjunct the Moon and is square the lunar nodes. That Neptune is ruled by the Sun with Mercury in Gemini in the 11th which is also the ruler of her Lucifer sn in Leo in the 1st. Lucifer and its north node also square that Gemini Sun and Mercury. The south node of Lucifer is conjunct Mars in Leo in the 1st which squares the lunar nodes. Her Sun is in a full phase opposition with Saturn retrograde in Sagittarius in the 6th house. The Lucifer is just moving out of a full phase inconjunct with its south node.

Anne Frank brought the consciousness of God into this world by being an agent of a unique creative purpose that has inspired the masses to find truth, hope and light beyond the dark circumstances of death and loss. Lucifer sn in Leo in the 1st with Mars relative to Lucifer in Pisces in the 8th. This has implied the impulse within this soul,in prior lives, to transcend circumstances of life and death and to see a truth and hope that exists beyond that - and to do this with a determined and inspiring will.

However the evolutionary development for this soul has been linked to her past need to always see the good: Lucifer ruled by Neptune Moon in the 2nd: wanting to trust and love everyone linked to the ostrich head in the sand syndrome.

Note that her mother Edith, in her own psychology, as expressed in the diary and in accounts of her mother, is a great exemplification of Anne Frank's own inner dynamics. Her mother portrayed an intense fear of the unknown, she recognized the utter immensity of that which she could control and held onto a great degree of guilt and hopelessness about life. Anne Frank's mother, via the lens of Anne's Neptune Moon conjunction reflected to Anne Frank her own evolutionary requirement to come to terms with suffering.

I checked out the chart of Edith Frank, and her south node was in Gemini, right on Anne's Sun and squaring Anne's Lucifer. The ruler of her sn, Mercury, was in Capricorn falling in Anne's 6th in opposition to Anne's 12th house Pluto: Bringing up a psychology of futility, seriousness and lack which was deeply challenging for Anne relative to her soul need to stay focused on a safe and loving version of reality no matter what.

Focusing again on that Lucifer, the way this service of inspiration has happened has in fact been through written word: the sn of Luicfer and Mars ruled by the Sun with Mercury in Gemini in the 11th house. The ruler of Lucifer, Neptune in Leo ruled by The Gemini Sun. Thus in prior lives she has come into this world with a special intention to self actualize, to become someone special relative to the work that God wished to do through her through some form of objective analysis and communication. This has lead other people towards the light: sn in 1st house with Mars. This may have occurred during times of war where she may have had some position of authority, ruler of Leo in the first is the Sun which is in opposition to Saturn in the 6th house that required lots of detailed articulation, communication and the sending of information.

And yet these signatures also imply a great degree of confusion and disillusionment about understanding the darkness. Writing about it, intellectually asking questions about all seeming dualities and objectively reflecting upon them was necessary for this soul - Mercury, which was retrograde, in Gemini in the 11th, squaring Lucifer and its north node. Also noting her mother, with her own sn in Gemini and Mercury in Capricorn: her mother's thought structures had become very rigid and fixed on seemingly irreconcilable dualities. The very process of Anne asking questions and looking at this objectively was the key to her being able to forgive and even understand her own mother's psychology to some extent, as it's engaging the logical mind to see things from the point of view of an outsider. Also relative to the nature of her 11th house, with the lunar nn there and ruled by Venus, it's about learning to establish her own values from within herself, regardless of what other people think or what other people value. This is further emphasized with Venus conjunct Chiron in the 10th.

A core karmic dynamic to speak to here is naivete - Lucifer in Pisces ruled by Neptune with the Moon in a balsamic conjunction in Leo in the 2nd squaring the nodes, relative to Pluto in Cancer in the 12th and the sn in Scorpio in the 5th and the Sun, the ruler of all that Leo in a full phase inconjunct with the south node. She has been in positions of privilege in the past, where she had been well known and well liked - it created for her a very narrow and limited scope of the full reality, the reality that the "common folk" were experiencing. And so this soul has been a writer of sorts in the past and has been well known for that, and has also been out of touch with the actual reality of suffering and within that the reality of evil in this world. Yet on the flip side, in prior lives she has also set the stage for being disillusioned by way of having experienced immense racial persecution and trauma. This is indicated by the square to the 11th house north node and its ruler, Venus with Chiron in the 10th house along with Uranus in the 10th squaring Pluto.

This trauma produced a deep sense of powerlessness in the face of forces she could not control - Uranus in Aries in the 10th squaring Pluto in the 12th. Given that Uranus is ruled by Mars in Leo and is in a first quarter trine with that Mars, she has had a great ability to create and direct her intelligence in the context of these enviroments, to stand out from the status quo. There are several accounts of her having cheered people up while she was in the concentration camps. This soul had a great degree of will and drive to focus on the light. When she does this, she becomes a natural leader that can drive and inspire others of greater hope and light beyond the impermanence of all things. Sn of Lucifer in Leo in the 1st, conjunct Mars in the context of Lucifer in Pisces in the 8th.

Coming into the life of Anne Frank, we can then understand that this soul has created for itself all kinds of limiting circumstances for itself, situations of seeming "ultimate" entrapment, Pisces in the 8th, where it was faced with the deepest of existential questions about God and reality and also feeling blocked and limited relative to its sense of destiny - and needing to come to terms with her utter lack of control in regards to that destiny: sn of Lucifer just beyond a full phase inconjunct with Lucifer itself.

She has shone a light of courage and love of life within those circumstances. The evolutionary purpose behind this has been to help her develop a more accurate and true sense of what reality actually is which has been a part of her soul journey to step outside of the little well that she has hid her head into. she has been learning to get out of the way of the divine path by aligning her individual will with God, Source - that which is completely beyond her or any of her efforts. The Lucifer sn along with natal Lucifer, taking into account the Neptune skipped step is really speaking to co-creation. In future lives, at some point, she will not need to create a circumstance of being blocked from seeing God's plan, she will be able to more actively co-create with God as she aligns her individual will more clearly with the divine will through her faith and active inner discrimination and communion.

Since she's clearly transitioning into the spiritual state, she will be more and more aligning with a conscious spiritual focus that will allow her to keep the connection to the Source, the unity of all things, as a bottom line within her awareness as she does this work. Aligning with spiritual paths that provide clear discrimination as to the nature of God along with practices for her to go within and find the truth that is beyond all maya: Virgo polarity to all the Lucifer energy, along with the Pluto polarity point in the 6th.

The north node of Lucifer is conjunct Lucifer itself. This emphasizes that this has already been in great development in the past. Again its squaring Mercury which is with the Sun in Gemini in the 11th house. A part of her purpose has been to develop her objective thinking skills and to literally write, and to allow that writing to become used in whatever ways it needs to to shine the light of God in the context of death and loss. The whole symbology of course is really clear: she was brought into fame through death and her contribution has literally made her a symbol for the masses, for people of all walks of life, all nations by inspiring faith and a deeper appreciation of life.

Neptune in Leo in the 2nd ruling that Lucifer and its north node symbolizes that she was to find a sense of meaning and value in life from within the depths of her heart - to draw upon an unconditional wellspring of trust in the innate goodness of life.

In future lives, with the Lucifer nn in Pisces in the 8th, and the north nodes of Mercury, Mars, Uranus and Venus all in Gemini in her 11th house, she will continue to write and develop very clear and objective knowledge about creation that will help other people to come to terms with the darker aspects of life/ that which we cannot control. Perhaps she will become involved in some form of soul astrology work... ?

The north node with Lucifer in the 8th house means also that the life of Anne frank was meant to dissolve her illusions and merge her consciousness, to the extent that it was possible, to a higher connection to Source. This has taken her through the greatest test of actually being sent to Auschwitz and witnessing the worst of evil. It has been reported that at some point, she no longer cared to live. This is after her she came to believe that her parents were no longer alive. She witnessed greed and the depth of starvation and could no longer drawn upon any more hope. The extent of growth that was possible for that lifetime had completed, and her evolutionary and karmic purposes had been completed as well. All of this linking back to Neptune Moon in Leo in the second - aspiration to live.

The life of Anne Frank was a powerful one in terms of aligning the individual consciousness of the soul with a larger awareness of the fullness of creation.

This also humbled her soul to realize the intense reality of suffering that exists on this planet and the reality of evil. Within her chart it's clear that there has been an ongoing lesson around this.  And with the north node in Taurus in the 11th, really seeing how it is for all kinds of people.

The following is so meaningful as it provides significant glimpse into this soul's karma and her evolutionary purpose. This is her last journey entry which exemplifies her skipped step dynamic so powerfully and is also quite profound given the immense circumstances that met her life shortly after this last entry:

QuoteBelieve me, I'd like to listen, but it doesn't work, because if I'm quiet and serious, everyone thinks I'm putting on a new act and I have to save myself with a joke, and then I'm not even talking about my own family, who assume I must be ill, stuff me with aspirins and sedatives, feel my neck and forehead to see if I have a temperature, ask about my bowel movements and berate me for being in a bad mood, until I just can't keep it up any more, because when everybody starts hovering over me, I get cross, then sad, and finally end up turning my heart inside out, the bad part on the outside and the good part on the inside, and keep trying to find a way to become what I'd like to be and what I could be if . . . if only there were no other people in the world.

God bless, with love
Ari Moshe

Hi Ari,

Simply brillant EA work in which you have rightly understood her overall Evolutionary intentions, past and present, in such a way as to correctly understand the "˜bearer of Light' impulse or consciousness within her individual Soul's context. And that context thus created the issue of survival, limitations, persecution, and the reasons for those persecutions which her Soul then used to ignite the consciousness or impulse of God, bearer of Light, within her Soul. Within this being forced to hide for survival reasons creating a deep Soul pressure, because of confinement and hiding, relative to the will to live, survive, being the conditions in which the consciousness of God, or bearer of light, is triggered.

Brilliant EA work Ari.

God Bless, Rad

Linda

Hi Rad,

Just putting the finishing touches on
this assignment, and will post tomorrow.

Thanks,

Linda

Linda

Examination of
Asteroid Lucifer / Bearer of Light
in the Soul of ANNE FRANK
Cusp of Individuated-Spiritual

"Of all the multitudes who throughout history have spoken for human dignity in times of great suffering and loss, no voice is more compelling than that of Anne Frank." JFK 1961

Background
On 6th July 1942, transiting Lucifer was conjunct the transiting North Node 5 deg Virgo, and these were conjunct Anne's Neptune/Moon 2nd, square her Jupiter-Vesta-Mercury 11th, and opp Lucifer 8th (forming a stressful t-square in the fixed houses) - Anne's family moved into their hiding place, a secret annex. Tensions quickly developed within the group forced to live in such confined conditions. Anne projected judgments upon herself as well as group members. She entered a romance with Peter but started questioning whether her feelings were genuine. She was closer emotionally to her father, but early harshness towards her mother changed to tolerance and respect. Most of Anne's time was spent reading, studying, and writing in a diary a narrative of events of the perils of living in hiding to escape Nazi persecution of Jewish people, as well as her feelings and beliefs.

Anne thinks the laws are unjust, but she does not completely understand why the Jewish people have been singled out for this discrimination "¦"¦"¦"¦ Nonetheless, she is still optimistic about her family's safety and feels relatively secure about her future. Anne accepts the restrictions as a fact of life in Amsterdam "¦"¦

""¦"¦"¦there were many signs of what Hitler was intending for the Jews over a period of time. The signs were there for all to see. And, yet, the vast majority of the Jews in that context CHOSE not to see those signs or what they actually meant. They could not bring themselves to "˜believe' it. As a result of that choice it lead to what it lead to which then becomes their "˜karma.' The point here is that, again, each mass event that affects many individuals at the same time must be understood in this way." - Rad

As her confidence and maturity grew, she wrote more about her belief in God and how she defined human nature. Her last entry was dated 1st August 1944 soon after which the group members were discovered and transported to various concentration camps.

"I want to be useful or bring enjoyment to all people, even those I've never met. I want to go on living even after my death! And that's why I'm so grateful to God for having given me this gift, which I can use to develop myself and to express all that's inside me!  When I write I can shake off all my cares. My sorrow disappears, my spirits are revived!"
- Lucifer/Bearer of Light Pisces 8th, ruled by Neptune Leo 2nd,
ruled by Sun Gemini 11th conj Mercury-Vesta

PLUTO PARADIGM

Pluto Cancer 12th    
The Soul has begun a new evolutionary cycle and desires to align with a transcendental belief system in which its ego identity will be dissolved, and in which the Soul realizes it is an extension of God. The Soul of Anne Frank is born with a direct link to the collective unconscious. She experienced the surrender and transcendence of the egoic self into the  Cosmic Ocean from which everything emerges, and to which everything returns:

"He who finds his life shall lose it;  he who loses his life for my sake, shall find it." - Jesus

The Soul had experienced psychic wounding in past lives when the only way to survive traumatic conditions was to dissociate from parts of itself, namely the body and emotions (Moon/Neptune 2nd skipped steps, resolution NN Taurus, ruler in Cap). The Soul retained the emotional memories of inadequate nurturance held in the unconscious. The splitting of the psyche from the Soul's own body and emotions became so acute that evolutionary necessity demanded the reintegration of the disconnected parts. Through the PPP Virgo the Soul rediscovered the boundary of the physical and emotional bodies and brought these lost parts together, changing the vagueness and fogginess into a sharp focus. The naivety and innocence within the core structure of the Soul lead to horrendous disillusionment, futility, and violation of trust which necessitated lessons in mental discernment, facing reality, and learning to make clear boundaries.

The individual consciousness of the Soul - the inner world, self-image and ego - was not clearly formed, very weak, too soft, and needed hardening, healing and strengthening to get it from childhood to adulthood. This applied not only to the Soul of Anne Frank but to the whole generation of Pluto in Cancer in which the collective root of stored memories of family members and the ancestral lineage described insufficient nurturance and stunted emotional development. This may explain one reason why this group of Souls experienced the horrors of starvation, hard labour and death in the concentration camps.

The Soul was culminating a cycle of personal karmic history describing emotionally and physically co-dependent relationships with patriarchal ruling groups in order to survive. Pluto conj NN of Pluto and opp SN of Pluto stressed past lives of extreme sadomasochism, survival, life/death, trauma, and martyrdom for a social cause. The Soul had experienced past lives in which it had repeatedly died as a child or lost children in the womb. There was unresolved karma with the parents describing intense emotional needs that could not be completely fulfilled especially by the mother. There was a strong connection to the father who, in a patriarchal reality, was the centre of the household.

SN Scorpio 5th

"Ever since I was a little girl and could barely talk, the word "˜why' has lived and grown along with me."

The Soul desire manifested by lessons in how to create power from within by reinventing the limitations of the ego through a process of rebirthing the consciousness of the Soul through enormous struggles of life and death. On the cusp of Individuated/Spiritual, Anne Frank hoped to survive through shining the Light of individuality and creativity of her Soul. In this way she received love and some measure of emotional sustenance from others. The narcissistic self-absorption and manipulation of others in order to survive was balanced by a generosity of character that would inspire others. Anne would examine the core wounding of her emotional and physical bodies and come face to face with her insecurities and powerlessness in order to metamorphose them, and to realize the Ultimate Source of Power. Often times the diary revealed the battle between the lower nature (ego) and the higher nature (Soul), and making conscious choices to rise above. The Soul desired to evolve by creating an egocentric consciousness that would surrender its power and will to a Higher Power.  

South Node ruler, Pluto
The Soul over-identified with a sense of core emotional insecurity and self-inflation in fixed ways that caused it to stop evolving. Therefore it became necessary for the Soul to create a series of lives of intense deprivation and crisis, loss of identity, loss of security, and death, so that evolution could continue. Anne Frank tenaciously gravitated to what represented emotional security from the past. Suffering a very difficult death as a sacrificial victim along with millions in her group forced her to learn how to cooperate with the death process.

PPP - NN - NN Ruler
Moving toward the PPP broke down the Soul's resistance and dysfunctional emotional patterns and self-obsession through a process of self-analysis that resulted in growth of emotional maturity and humility. The NN Taurus brought about an evolutionary change in the Soul's own inner vibration to itself through an inner, objective focus, to change the inner messages to reflect self-determination, objective awareness, and improved listening skills. The Soul was liberating from a fixation on the limitations of the egoic self by learning how to share and care for the greater good of others, for group preservation and survival. The Soul learned to change the inner messages of hopelessness, impending death, disconnection from reality, to messages of hope, faith, and trust that God would provide all her needs. She had the alchemical power to free herself by osmosing God's power and surrendering to a Higher Will.

Uranus square Pluto
The Soul was traumatized in prior lives where it created extreme cataclysmic circumstances of persecution, disillusionment, group/mass hysteria and trauma, violence, loss of hope and ideals. Being traumatized and violated in this manner created a crisis in consciousness to break through distorted cultural and social norms so as to express equitable principles of spirituality and service among group members (Uranus rules 7th house containing SNs of Neptune-Vesta).

Skipped steps
Mars-Moon-Neptune Leo 1st/2nd skipped steps. The Soul had been avoiding these crucial issues over many lives, and needed to develop these archetypes in new ways. The Soul needed to "objectify" these dynamics, to step away and take a dispassionate view. Although parts of Anne were highly developed, there were other parts of her psyche that had been skipped over due to past life trauma, duplicity, denial (ruler Sun conj Mercury), or paralyzing fear (Vesta, secret spiritual practice). The problem was that the Soul had resisted the spiritual impulse, and the creative process became lost in narcissistic self-absorption (fixed energies). An inner objective focus would facilitate changing her relationship to herself, redefining her self-image to incorporate emotional self-reliance, self-authority, self-analysis, and human service (away from self-centred pursuits). She would learn to care, nurture and preserve her own body. She would learn to objectively evaluate information with the knowledge of God's truth, not fantasy or dream. To resolve the skipped steps, she was to go within, discover her innate value, self-worth, talent, and inner resources, so that her creative gifts could be shared and God's Light of Truth communicated for the good of all.

Chiron Taurus 10th
Chiron conj North Node-Venus-Ceres - Chiron is a natural propensity to replay and repeat relentlessly wounding experiences from past lives associated with the body, physical reality, survival (Taurus), persecution, judgment, scapegoating, victimization, boundary of race (Capricorn). Crisis became a vehicle for growth. Chiron's interaction with the NN of Chiron Libra 4th allowed the Soul to project itself into experience in order to observe, evaluate and compare itself within a socialized context. The Soul persistently turned within as a way to bring balance to opposing or contrasting points of view. New pathways of resonation with others helped the process of transforming the traumatized consciousness. Anne had an extraordinary capacity for Chirotic healing by utilizing her natural inner resources in a productive way (eg self-love, self-esteem, self-determination).

Asteroids Vesta-Pallas-Natural Lilith
Vesta conj Mercury-Sun - brought a fiery luminosity to her identity whereby she approached life as service/commitment to God. SN Luc opp SN Vesta 1st/7th axis - instinctive ability to compare contrasting viewpoints, impacting on relationships. Natural Lilith Cap 6th trine Jupiter Taurus 11th - a capacity to organize a system of belief in Natural Law. SN Luc trine Pallas 9th and Uranus 10th - The fruition of an extraordinary capacity to understand Natural Law and universal truth. A unique special purpose the Light of which shone throughout the world.  

Mercury Gemini 11th Rx
The Soul had been liberating and rebelling against a database of memories held over many lifetimes of ideas, opinions, information, and experiences associated with extreme inequitable political/social traditions and groups that had created mental trauma and alienation. Mercury Rx quintile Neptune brought a quality of genius to the intellectual structures, and an ability to communicate the intangible, her relationship with God, in a highly individualized manner. The emphasized dynamics of the 11th house reflect Soul choices in relation to an evolutionary capacity through which the Light of God shone through communication, writing, learning, bringing objectivity and detachment to fluctuating viewpoints, and drawing upon natural inner resources (Sun rules 2nd). The final dispositors of the chart are Mercury/Gemini (Mercury rules 12th) and Venus/Taurus (Venus rules 11th).

Water trinity
Pluto Cancer 12th - Luc-NN Luc Pisces 8th - Neptune-Moon Leo 2nd - These are the specific ways that the Soul of Anne Frank knew the Creator.

South Node Lucifer Leo 1st
The prior life dynamics of SN Lucifer reflect an evolutionary intention to spontaneously embrace new paths that allow the Bearer of Light to shine through creative self-actualization, self-motivation and conscious narcissism, impacting all areas of life. Anne's identity was in a constant process of becoming. She wanted life to be an adventure filled with Light. She wanted to find answers to the questions, "What am I?" - "Who am I?" She needed love and attention but the Higher Self-Awareness guided the Soul to share itself with others exclaiming:

"I want friends, not admirers. People who respect me for my character and my deeds, not my flattering smile. The circle around me would be much smaller, but what does that matter, as long as they're sincere?"

"Whoever is happy will make others happy."  

Sun rules SN Luc, SN Luc conj NN Nep, opp SN Nep 7th, Luc-NN Luc 8th ruled by Nep Leo 2nd - Joy and Inner Light radiated from the Sun's shining generosity of Spirit. She was discovering in an instinctive way that her Soul was a vital droplet in God's Ocean. Her relationship with the Eternal God took place via an innate knowing that God is found by turning within therefore she could tap into the Bearer of Light "at will." The consciousness of God shone through the instinctive desire nature and personality, and random experiences were initiated through this filter. She could clearly objectify the Light in contrast with a narcissistic orientation (Uranus rules 7th). SN Luc squ Venus ruler of NN - creative stress to break through rigid cultural norms, to redefine the inner relationship to herself, and to infuse the social purpose with God's truth.

Lucifer Pisces 8th
With the SN of Lucifer, the Soul shines with special purpose at the centre of its own universe, however, this past life orientation links to and shapes the current life Lucifer Pisces 8th through a sense of limitation and awareness of powerlessness that has the effect of counteracting egocentric individuality and inducing humility (Lucifer and its South Node are close to forming an inconjunct). Anne asked the fundamental question, "Why?" She penetrated deeply into the psychology of good/evil, learning how to surrender to a Higher Power by eliminating dysfunctional habit patterns such as illusions, delusions, egocentricity, frozen emotions, insecurity, and victimization. She learned to develop her higher nature, encouraged by the consciousness of God, by understanding that it is truly worthwhile to align with God.

In 1943 transiting Pluto conjuncted Anne's SN Lucifer and squared Venus, ruler of NN. Due to the circumstances of evil that were manifesting all around her, she started taking drops of Valerian for her anxiety and depression.

"Outside, you don't hear a single bird, and a deathly, oppressive silence hangs over the house and clings to me as if it were going to drag me into the deepest regions of the underworld.... I wander from room to room, climb up and down the stairs and feel like a songbird whose wings have been ripped off and who keeps hurling itself against the bars of its dark cage."

It was towards the end of Anne's diary that she started writing about her belief in God:

"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quite alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be and that God wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple beauty of nature. As longs as this exists, and it certainly always will, I know that then there will always be comfort for every sorrow, whatever the circumstances may be. And I firmly believe that nature brings solace in all troubles."  

Disillusionment
The Soul chose to be born into the Jewish race relative to its ongoing evolutionary requirements. Capricorn correlates to circumstantial reality, the nature of races of people on Earth, and to scapegoating. Pisces creates the reality that distortions "are really true" and they are believed to be real. The Soul therefore created crisis through the PPP Cap 6th that lead to mental and emotional disillusionment. The Bearer of Light comes through by focusing on solutions, not the problems themselves. She learned to align with actual reality, and develop stronger boundaries, mental discernment, a sharper focus, self-authority and discrimination based on Natural Laws (Saturn Sag 6th).

"It's really a wonder that I haven't dropped all my ideals, because they seem so absurd and impossible to carry out. Yet I keep them, because in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart. I simply can't build up my hopes on a foundation consisting of confusion, misery and death."  

"I believe that even bad people are truly good at heart."  

The Soul was learning about the dual nature of God in preparation for the Soul's evolution into the 1st stage Spiritual. With Lucifer in Pisces, evil could manifest as creating one delusion or illusion after another, the intent being to keep the person away from God. The victim consciousness became intensified through the core emotion of disillusionment. When the old intellectual rationalizations ceased to make sense, Anne penetrated the deepest recesses of her Soul, searching and asking "why?" so as to osmose the truth through direct Divine guidance. She had been creating a reality around the belief (Neptune rules 9th) that "people are really good at heart." As the horrible reality emerged that Jews were being gassed, Anne was faced with a deep existential crisis and inner void as the disillusioning occurred.

God's grace in the form of the Bearer of Light came to Anne via mental discernment through Lucifer's polarity point, Virgo 2nd house, ruled by Mercury, whereby she could realign with actual reality. Jupiter balsamic conj North Node - For evolution to take effect, her narrow beliefs, innocence and naivety would have to be dissolved and replaced by an objective view of reality. All planets in the 10th and 11th houses in last quarter square to natal Pluto meant a surrender into dissolving the old mental structures and beliefs so that the concept of absolute self-honesty could be understood (Neptune rules 9th). She suffered depression, psychological disintegration, massive disillusionment, betrayal, abandonment, and violation of trust. The process of metamorphosis was excruciatingly painful for Anne as she surrendered to current circumstances (she had no choice), yet she possessed the Bearer of Light ability to carry out an alchemical process of changing the darkest energetic atrocities imaginable against humanity into the Light. She created Spirituality by metamorphosing those dark, insane circumstances into the Bearer of Light. With Lucifer in the 8th house, the Natural Law of free choice was stifled, while the evil of persecution and genocide held the world at ransom. Evil targeted the weakest area in the Soul structure of Anne Frank magnifying the negative emotions of fear, futility and victimization, therefore trying to dominate her Soul. This was the opposite of what God wanted for Anne.

"The gift in this symbol is that it can also be the Bearer of Light, ie the means by which we recognize and expose evil's tactics, and the means by which we can snatch that influence away from evil and give it back to God. The Natural God is quiet, unassuming, and humble. It will never impose that upper hand. It wants us to CHOOSE this and to make that request. Evil on the other hand is all too happy to impose itself on the upper hand. It banks on our sense of weariness and futility which makes us feel we have no power or say in how our struggle plays out. The closer a Soul gets to God, the more intense evil's desperation becomes to win back its influence over that Soul, so it becomes paramount to develop the awareness of how evil tries to operate within us." - JWG

It was an overall lesson for Anne that evil and the consciousness of God exists within all Souls. The Soul made a choice to evolve in this manner. The combination of all those evolutionary forces - the trinity of the SN of Luc-Luc-NN of Luc - translated into all the strength, courage, hope and faith that she could muster to keep alive amidst the horror of the latter part of her short life. It meant yielding her personal will to a Higher Will. NN of Luc Pisces 8th - The evolutionary direction that the Soul intends to take would mean having to deal with these Soul traumas in future lives.

Bearer of Light quotes

"Look at how a single candle can both defy and define the darkness."  

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

"In the long run, the sharpest weapon of all is a kind and gentle spirit."

"Look at how a single candle can both defy and define the darkness."  

"Where there's hope, there's life. It fills us with fresh courage and makes us strong again."

"Those who have courage and faith shall never perish in misery."

Death
Her heart literally broke when, on Anne's yielding to death in March 1945, transiting Pluto reached the NN of Neptune ruled by the transiting Sun in Pisces, and the transiting North Node was conjunct Anne's natal Pluto. Transiting Lucifer 27 deg Aries (square Anne's Natural Lilith) was opposite Asteroid Anne Frank 28 deg Libra 4th. She died at the hands of men who were contracted to evil. In the highest sense, she was a martyr for God's truth, communicating to the world via her diary that evil does exist. Anne Frank posthumously received critical acclaim for her diary's literary merits. Pluto Cancer 12th - she became an iconic symbol of the holocaust.

"If we bear all this suffering and if there are still Jews left, when it is over, then Jews, instead of being doomed, will be held up as an example."

~      ~      ~

Hi Linda,

Simply brilliant EA work: brilliant. The depth of your EA analysis regards the interaction of the S.Node of Lucifer, placement of it's planetary ruler, the N.Node of Lucifer conjunct the natal Lucifer in her 8th, and the placement of those rulers relative to the underlying EA paradigm within her Soul's evolution is just brilliant. The synthesis you provided within these symbols was just wonderful. And the various quotes from Anne that you provided to illustrate the dynamics you were focusing on was a very appropriate and illustrative to all others who seek to understand how the "˜bearer of Light' manifests in each individual context.

Brilliant EA work Linda.

God Bless, Rad

mirta

Hi Rad and Group
I am still working, and will post tomorrow.
Thanks
God Bless
Mirta

mirta

Hi Rad and Group
Some notes about Anne Frank's chart and the Bearer of Light

Pluto in 12th house in Cancer ruled by Moon in Leo conjunct Neptune that is conjunct Urania in Virgo in 2nd house, and Mars in 1st house. Pluto is DP square Uranus conjunct Pallas in Aries in 10th house. ( I am writing this when Uranus  in 4.51 Aries conjunct Pallas  is CP square Pluto in Capricorn).

With Pluto in 12th house the Soul was and has been seeking to understand the unity of all the Creation, experiencing its individuality as part of the All and dissolving all the barriers that prevent conscious union with the Soul. Being Pluto in Cancer and SN in Scorpio in 5th house, these barriers were related to emotions, desire and narcissism, as well as self image related to familial, national and ancestral issues.

Her SN was in 5th house in Scorpio, ruled by that Pluto and opposite Chiron and Ceres in Taurus in a stellium formed by Venus and Chiron in 10th house and Ceres, NN and Jupiter in 11th house; gibbous inconjunct Sun and Mercury RX in Gemini.

"Ever since I was a little girl and could barely talk the word 'why' has lived and grown along with me. . . . When I got older, I noticed that not all questions can be asked and that many whys can never be answered. As a result, I tried to work things out for myself by mulling over my own questions. And I came to the important discovery that questions which you either can't or shouldn't ask in public, or questions which you can't put into words, can easily be solved in your own head. So the word 'why' not only taught me to ask, but also to think. And thinking has never hurt anyone. On the contrary, it does us all a world of good."

With the SN in a FP sesquisquare to Uranus, the Soul former egocentric structures were preparatory to entering the evolutionary intention of integrating the original intention within society of the disseminating phase, and now the egocentric consciousness is forced again to expand itself to now understand the nature of the existing social rules, regulations, laws and traditions of her culture of birth.
And SN ruler Pluto is in DP to Uranus, reflecting a crisis in consciousness because of the evolutionary need of deconditioning of these society's beliefs and values in order to expand consciousness toward the timeless.
The Bearer of Light in 8th house in a water GT with Pluto and SN intended to deepen the understanding of the causes of massive trauma that the Soul has already suffered and searched.
SN is gibbous inconjunct Sun and FQP sesquisquare Uranus: she was trying to actualize the "specialty" of the evolutionary intent creating a crisis and analyzing what needed to be adjusted within the ego, humbling her narcissism. This is one of the causes of incarnating as a Jew in that time and experiencing all the humiliation and discrimination suffered. In a private sense the Soul also experienced lack and dependency from others to basic nurturing (Saturn, ruler of PPP, in 6th house inconjunct its ruler Jupiter in Taurus that is in a stellium with NN, Ceres, Chiron and Venus)

As  part of  this life's purpose, perhaps fated,  she wrote about minute empirical facts related to her individual subjectivity and day-to-day reality in order to make apparent, individualized, what otherwise would be - still is -  seen as general, impersonal and  sometimes don't lead to identification, to empathy. What I mean is that saying that 6 million Jews were exterminate sounds like abstract, impersonal, but reading (or seeing in a picture) what an individualized child lived induces, indeed  produced, identification and empathy. (Sun in Gemini in 11th house conjunct Mercury RX quintile Moon Neptune, and quintile Uranus conjunct Pallas)
It was also like an anticipation and counteraction of what the Nazi system did to people in the concentration camps: destruction of individuality and autonomy by erasing, eliminating any manifestation of their human individuality.
Thus her narcissism was put in function to and service of the community, of society (Mars in 1st house Leo inconjunct PPP, Moon conjunct Neptune trine Saturn in 6th house and sesquisquare Uranus in 10th house).
I believe this was only a beginning, because the Novile between Moon and Pluto suggest a gestation process in this sense, as well as the importance of the individual self-discovery and consciousness alignment with Natural Law (Moon conjunct Neptune sesquisquare Uranus conjunct Pallas in Aries, Moon novile Pluto and trine Saturn).

With PPP in 6th house in Cap, the evolutionary intent was bringing this knowledge and alignment to reality, accepting responsibility as a member of her community as well as being responsive through her writing, her life and death: at the same time a denunciation of horror and evil and a declaration of her belief in the human being when aligned with God and Natural Law.

NN IN 11TH HOUSE IN TAURUS conjunct Jupiter, Ceres and Chiron conjunct Venus; resolution Node: The way to actualize the PPP is through understanding that individual survival is linked to collective survival. This is also suggested by Moon in Leo in 2nd house conjunct Neptune and is part of the skipped steps that the soul was resolving.  
In turn Neptune is conjunct Urania in Virgo, and the Soul developed a deep and intuitive understanding relative to this issue and its relationship to guilt and victimization, as well as its relationship with social values and wounds (Urania trine Venus in 10th house conjunct Chiron and SN Chiron, NN NP semi-square Uranus). With Jupiter involved, this is part of the belief system based on these values and wounds in Jewish people.

LUCIFER IN 8TH HOUSE IN PISCES conjunct its NN, Persephone and Dark Moon Lilith; trine Pluto and SN; DP square Mercury RX and Sun. SN Lucifer conjunct NN Neptune and Mars, square Venus Chiron and inconjunct Lucifer, Persephone and DkM.
Lucifer in 8th house in Pisces led this Soul to deepen the self-knowledge that it already had been seeking -  in an individualistic and narcissistic way -  in former lives. In attunement with the Soul's purpose of uniting with the source, the Bearer of Light has created life conditions to help the Soul to understand and discriminate (Lucifer opposite Urania in Virgo) motivations and causes in a personal, familial, national, cultural - ancestral and religious sense.
The water GT provides a deep capacity to attune with collective consciousness, while Urania's inspired knowledge together with the DP square of Mercury RX and Sun, add the ability to observe and discriminate in order to detach from it, according to the evolutionary intention seen in her PPP in 6th house and NN in 11th house.
Being in the cusp between 3rd Individuated and 1st Spiritual, the Soul had the intention of leading others out of consensus while furthering its own process of surrendering to the Godhead.

Lucifer SN in Leo in 1st house conjunct NN Neptune and trine Uranus conjunct Pallas suggest that observation and detachment in order to know and unite with God was already learned, or intended at least.  
Deep self knowledge and clarity about individual motivations, even in the individuated unconscious, is the first step to attain objectivity regarding collective issues (Jung). This had already been sought by the soul (SN Lucifer biseptile SN and opposite SN Vesta in Aquarius, semi sextile Urania in Virgo, trine Uranus conjunct Pallas).In this lifetime, with  Lucifer in 8th house Pisces Balsamic semisextile Uranus, God consciousness guided mind and consciousness in a deeper inner sense in order to further the evolutionary intention of union and higher knowledge ( SN Lucifer conjunct NN Neptune, ruler of Lucifer and its NN .

"I have one outstanding character trait  . . . I have a great deal of self-knowledge. In everything I
do, I can watch myself as if I were a stranger. I can stand across from the
everyday Anne and, without being biased or making excuses, watch what she's doing,
both the good and the bad. This self-awareness never leaves me. . . "
"I know my various faults and shortcomings better than anyone else, but  . . . I also know that
I want to change, will change and already have changed greatly!"
This reflects Cap´s PPP responsibility as well as an evolved 12th house Pluto judgment based on people's intentions.

JWG,stated in Pluto 1:"12th house Pluto people . . . must learn to look at their own and others' intentions, and judge accordingly.
INNER judgment is necessary because it becomes the vehicle to get closer to the ideal of right conduct. They key is self-forgiveness, and then forgiveness of others."

"How noble and good everyone could be if, every evening before falling asleep, they were to recall to their minds the events of the whole day and consider exactly what has been good and bad. Then without realizing it, you try to improve yourself at the start of each new day."
"Human greatness does not lie in wealth or power, but in character and goodness. People are just people, and all people have faults and shortcomings, but all of us are born with a basic goodness."

This was also helped by God consciousness through Lucifer in Pisces in 8th house .

Lucifer in 8th house as Bearer of Light was teaching her and through her to humanity about choice making as a result of the antithetical desires in the Soul, at the Soul's present time and as karmic repercussion.
If "people are really good at heart", evil actions are consequence of choice, and that choice is frequently rooted in unconscious, shadowy desires that bind with authoritarian powers. And that also involves Cap´s PPP responsibility as well as an evolved 12th house Pluto judgment based on people's intentions, although unconscious, unknown, unaware.

At a deeper level, Lucifer in Pisces in 8th house manifested as the Bearer of Light showing through her experience and writings the collective unconsciousness shadow. Born as a German Jew she was seeking it in herself, in a deeper unconscious stratum, and at the same time shedding light over both people's shadow. (Pluto in 12th house Cancer, PPP in Cap).
Lucifer is conjunct it's NN in 8th house in Pisces DP square Gemini Sun and Mercury: if the Soul has become identified and absorbed in social or cultural beliefs and values, it is now necessary to move away from them in order to expand the consciousness toward the universal. This is also suggested by NN conjunct Jupiter in 11th house in Taurus ruled by Venus sextile Lucifer and Lucifer NN.
Those beliefs and values were, on one hand the Jew collective consciousness idea of "chosen people" and the need of suffering because of that.
He expresses identification with this belief: "Who has inflicted this upon us? Who has made us Jews different from all other people? Who has allowed us to suffer so terribly up till now? It is God that has made us as we are, but it will be God, too, who will raise us up again. If we bear all this suffering and if there are still Jews left, when it is over, then Jews, instead of being doomed, will be held up as an example. Who knows, it might even be our religion from which the world and all peoples learn good, and for that reason and that reason alone do we have to suffer now. We can never become just Netherlanders, or just English, or representatives of any country for that matter; we will always remain Jews, but we want to, too."
But she also showed her dis-identification writing : "Peter added, "The Jews have been and always will be the chosen people!" I answered, "Just this once, I hope they'll be chosen for something good!"

On the other hand, Wilhelm Reich pointed out the relationship between sexual repression and submission to authority as one of the unconscious causes of submission and acceptation of Nazi ideology in Germany.
And it's interesting to note that with only 14 years, in 1944, Anne criticized the sexual education of her time (as well as woman's situation in patriarchy).
And this collective shadow is the fertile soil for evil, for discrimination, destruction and war

"I don't believe the war is simply the work of politicians and capitalists. Oh no, the common man is every bit as guilty; otherwise, people and nations would have rebelled long ago! There's a destructive urge in people, the urge to rage, murder and kill. And until all of humanity, without exception, undergoes a metamorphosis, wars will continue to be waged, and everything that has been carefully built up, cultivated and grown will be cut down and destroyed, only to start allover again!" (3 May 1944)

It was Lucifer in Pisces in 8th house opposite Urania in Virgo shedding light about what we have to know regarding the inner unconscious aspects of ourselves that create a fertile soil for evil, as JWG taught us. (Anne's Urania is conjunct JWG's Lucifer)

But not only the shadow she showed to us, Lucifer in Pisces in 8th house led her to see the Light in the core of the shadowy manifestation of Humanity, and as well as always looking at the "good Anne and the bad Anne" she also said that

"In spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart. I simply can't build up my hopes on a foundation consisting of confusion, misery, and death. I see the world gradually being turned into a wilderness, I hear the ever approaching thunder, which will destroy us too, I can feel the sufferings of millions and yet, if I look up into the heavens, I think that it will all come right, that this cruelty too will end, and that peace and tranquility will return again."

Rad:
I couldn't discern if SN Lucifer in 1st house square Chiron and trine Uranus in 10th house, and its ruler Sun opposite Saturn that is square Chiron and biseptile Uranus,  reflects individual involvement and responsibility in collective trauma, natural guilt, or persecutions, or both.
I have considered it, together with Lilith in Cap conjunct SN  Saturn, Pluto and Jupiter, as persecutions for her beliefs.  But I am struggling between my reluctance to find guilt in a victim and the consideration of what JWG said (I don't remember where, therefore I am not quoting) that in an ultimate sense there are no victims; each Soul attracts circumstances for its own reasons.
Reasons of course may be sacrifice for a higher ideal, but I would like to know if this signature reflects guilt.
And besides my EA limitations, I don't trust in my objectivity because of my emotional identification.
More than ever I expect your corrections and observations.
As always I am very grateful
God Bless, Mirta

Rad: I couldn't discern if SN Lucifer in 1st house square Chiron and trine Uranus in 10th house, and its ruler Sun opposite Saturn that is square Chiron and biseptile Uranus,  reflects individual involvement and responsibility in collective trauma, natural guilt, or persecutions, or both.

I have considered it, together with Lilith in Cap conjunct SN  Saturn, Pluto and Jupiter, as persecutions for her beliefs.  But I am struggling between my reluctance to find guilt in a victim and the consideration of what JWG said (I don't remember where, therefore I am not quoting) that in an ultimate sense there are no victims; each Soul attracts circumstances for its own reasons.

Reasons of course may be sacrifice for a higher ideal, but I would like to know if this signature reflects guilt. And besides my EA limitations, I don't trust in my objectivity because of my emotional identification.
More than ever I expect your corrections and observations.

As always I am very grateful
God Bless, Mirta

What JWG was referring to was the ultimate fact, reality, that all of us are responsible for creating what we create in any given life. Thus, no victims from an ultimate point of view. From a relative point of view connected to time and space there certainly can be victims where people are victimized by the actions of others. Yet, all those Soul in such a situation have chosen, all for their own reasons, to be in such a situation.

So within Anne Frank there is a natural guilt within her Soul that was the actual cause of being born into the Jewish race in order to experience the projections upon that race from all others who were not themselves Jewish. That natural guilt within her own Soul was based on the fact that her Soul desired to be born into families of great wealth and status in relatively recent lifetimes in which the common person was judged to be inferior to the superiority of those with wealth, power, and prestige. These lives occurred in Europe during the medieval time frame in which those in power created the reality for those that had now power and wealth called 'serfdom': indentured servants to those who had the power and the wealth.

Those lives of course created great pain and misery, suffering, for the "˜common' person who had no recourse, really, to alter their own lives and "˜fates'. Thus so many who felt the limitation imposed on them by the feudal lords of those times, limitations that by there very nature caused tremendous hardships and beyond for them. Thus, the Soul of Anne Frank desired to atone for those lives by choosing then to be born as a Jew. In so doing, the Jews as a race created the illusion for themselves that they were the "˜chosen people, thus special or superior, yet, at the same time, needed to be punished for that very fact. Thus, as a race, creating the conditions over many centuries and in many lands of being persecuted, punished, and judged as something inferior, something that was the cause of others problems or pain, that then manifested as becoming the scapegoats for others to blame for that which those others were actually responsible for.

So, yes, it is that natural guilt within her Soul that then became the determinant for being born into the conditions of the life that she was, to become and be Anne Frank.

Your overall analysis Mirta was really, really good. Your really focused much of your analysis on the fact of Anne Frank being born into the Jewish race and the "˜shadow' of that fact being the causative basis of the need to experience experience the types of traumas that she created for herself that then lead to how she experienced the "˜bearer of Light' within her life. Thus, the context that you provided and understood was not only correct but essential to understanding how and why Anne Frank created the life that she did. Very, very good work.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi Mirta, Ari, and Linda

Thank you all for making the efforts that you have in considering the 'bearer of Light' manifestation  for Anne Frank. I will review and comment on your works tomorrow: Monday. If anyone else wishes to do this analysis before I do please let me know now.

God Bless, Rad

Linda

Hi Rad,

Would like to thank you very much for this opportunity to
practice the EA paradigm incorporating Asteroid Lucifer /
Bearer of Light.

Thank you also in advance for your feedback tomorrow.

Love,

Linda

Rad

Hi Mirta, Linda, and Ari

I won't be able to review and comment on your work until Tuesday due to some unforeseen circumstances that I need to deal with.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi Mirta, Linda, and Ari

I have read through and commented on your EA analysis's of the 'bearer of Light' in Anne Franks chart. I added my comments to each of your own analysis's. Each of you has done really incredible EA work: this is how EA is meant to be done. For all those who are following and reading this thread please read all of these analysis's in order to understand how EA is meant to be used and applied to our lives.

If you have any questions please ask them of me now.

God Bless, Rad

mirta

Hi Rad,
Thanks so much, now are very much clear to me the soul's deep motivations and the interpretation of the symbols in the chart.
And yes, I had understood JWG's statement (I believe that I saw it in the DVD course), because he clearly said "in an ultimate sense", and that's what guided my analysis.

I have another question: What is the EA meaning of projections?
I understand it in the junguian sense, but I am not sure if it is exactly the same in EA.

It was a wonderful opportunity to learn EA and about myself, it was a blessing doing it under your guidance and support in this safe place that you hold for us.
God Bless you
Mirta