Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 30   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Influence Of Evil In Our Lives: Focus On The Asteroid Lucifer  (Read 28875 times)
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #375 on: Jan 09, 2013, 09:19 AM »

Hi Ari, Mirta, Gonzalo, and Linda ..

If you would like to continue with this thread on the 'bearer of Light' we now have two options. One is to continue to work with another famous person like we have been doing or we can focus on the transiting Lucifer right now for us all.

Within this we could examine the transiting N/S Nodes of Lucifer and discuss what that means by way of their placements in individual charts.

Let me know your thoughts on this, and if others wish to join in please let me know.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #376 on: Jan 09, 2013, 11:02 AM »

Hi Mirta,

"I have another question: What is the EA meaning of projections? I understand it in the junguian sense, but I am not sure if it is exactly the same in EA."

It is the same Mirta.

God Bless, Rad
mirta

« Reply #377 on: Jan 10, 2013, 05:14 AM »

Thanks Rad.

I find very interesting focusing on the transiting Lucifer, and would also like to continue with another famous person if the group prefers it.
In any case I want to continue, but I will be out of town until the end of January and will be able to resume our work the first days of February.
Thanks so much for your offering.
God Bless
Mirta
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #378 on: Jan 10, 2013, 08:58 AM »

Hi Rad

I would like to continue. Both options are interesting to me. Working with the current luficer transits would be great. I prefer this option. 
Thank you so much
God Bless, Gonzalo
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #379 on: Jan 10, 2013, 10:50 AM »

Hi Rad, thanks for the opportunity to continue - transiting Lucifer sounds like a great idea.
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #380 on: Jan 11, 2013, 02:19 PM »

Transiting Lucifer sounds good to me too.
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #381 on: Jan 14, 2013, 09:20 AM »

Hi Linda, Ari, Mirta, Gonzalo, and anyone else who wants to join in,

Tomorrow we will start again with our new focus on the transiting Lucifer and it's Nodes. We will at first focus on the 'bearer of Light' archetype within Lucifer, and then focus on how Evil within archetype attempts to undermine the 'bearer of Light'.

Currently the transit of Lucifer is at 25 Capricorn, it's N.Node is at 11 Aquarius..which also happens to be the S.Node of Neptune for everyone on the planet today, and it's S.Node is at 28 Leo. I would suggest that we all now contemplate, ponder, and meditate on how the 'bearer of Light' manifests within these symbols.

Tomorrow we will begin to discuss this. We will talk about it on a collective level, and we will also make it specific to each individual: where are these transits taking place in the individual chart.

God Bless, Rad

« Last Edit: Jan 15, 2013, 08:47 AM by Rad » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #382 on: Jan 15, 2013, 09:55 AM »

Hi group,

My intention just now is to start very simply and then build block by block until we all have a complete understanding of how the transit of Lucifer, and it's Nodes, manifests in our individual and collective lives.

So for example the transiting Lucifer is in Capricorn for the entire planet, all countries and groups of people everywhere, and of course for each individual. Both the individual and countries / groups of people everywhere have their own existing context of what REALITY is for them. Capricorn, Saturn, and the 10th House all correlate archetypically to the actual reality of anything.

The reality of anything is a function of the choices that are made wherein the the causative factor of those choices are existing dynamics that, by there very nature, 'condition' the choices being made: determinants.  Those existing dynamics, reality, of course have come to be because of prior choices that were made that lead to them, and those choices where themselves a function of those prior dynamics.

Going backwards in time where time itself correlates to Capricorn, the 10th House, and Saturn, we now have the phenomena of his/herstory as individuals, and we have the his/herstory as countries / groups of people everywhere.

One of the core archetypes of Capricorn, the 10th House, and Saturn is one of REFLECTION. To reflect on our reality which means how it came to be in the first place: our existing dynamics that were caused by choices made relative to earlier dynamics that lead to those choices, and so on: his/herstory. The Souls intention in reflection is to LEARN IN HINDSIGHT why we have made the choices that we have that are the determinants for the reality that we have created for ourselves: present and past. This necessary learning thus correlates to self knowledge.

This self knowledge then that is leaned in hindsight by way of reflection on the past that has lead to the present is then intended, by the Soul, to be used in such a way as to bring to culmination any existing dynamic that has created the reality that it has that no longer serves the ongoing evolutionary purpose of the Soul. At the same time this self knowledge gained in hindsight by an active reflection on the present, and past, is also meant to be used by the Soul to sustain any dynamic that creates the reality for the Soul that it needs for it's ongoing evolutionary needs and purposes.

While the transit of Lucifer manifests in Capricorn the 'bearer of Light' as a consciousness or impulse from on high, from God/ess, desires to make all of us as individuals aware of that which we need to be aware of by way of the dynamics within us that have been responsible that that which we have created for ourselves called REALITY. And this awareness occurs through reflection upon the past that has lead to the present and, as a result, aware of new choices that we need to make that will culminate existing dynamics that we no longer need that have been responsible for our past reality that has lead us to the present, and, at the same time, aware of the dynamics that we desire to sustain because of reality that they create that we need for our ongoing evolutionary needs and purposes.

Relative to the 'bearer of Light' this active reflection will seem to be occurring 'of itself'. In other words it just seems to be taking place whether our conscious egos like it or not. As this occurs of itself of course the Soul may recognize the value and needs in so doing and then consciously make choices to 'join hands' with the 'bearer of Light' so that that which must be seen in this active reflection can be a thorough and complete as possible.

If the Soul desires to resist, to attempt to block, this necessary active reflection the 'bearer of Light' will cause this reflection to happen anyway.  Yet the totality that could be seen, the self knowledge gained because of this active reflection, will not be as complete or thorough as it otherwise could be. Thus, the ability of the Soul to APPLY that necessary self knowledge in order to make necessary new choices for it's evolutionary needs can be impaired. In fact it can be repressed: Capricorn, Saturn, and the 10th House.

The reasons that a Soul can resist this active reflection caused by the 'bearer of Light' is that the judgments made by the Soul to itself, the self knowledge gained in hindsight, can be so painful and torturous that the Soul simply desires to suppress it. When this occurs then the Soul, unfortunately, is destine to repeat it's past, Capricorn, the 10th House, Saturn over and over until it has no other choice but to allow the necessary self knowledge to take place which implies becoming responsible for one's own actions.

So with the Lucifer transit in Capricorn this has been taking place for all of us generally. By placing the transit in each of specific horoscopes by house we can then also see specific archetypal dynamics involved in this general process.

So before we move ahead I would like those that are participating in this thread to reflect on what has just been presented. And if you have questions please ask them now before we proceed.

God Bless, Rad
« Last Edit: Jan 16, 2013, 09:10 AM by Rad » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #383 on: Jan 16, 2013, 10:05 AM »

Hi Group,

Ok, another important archetype of Capricorn, the 10th House, and Saturn correlates to the structural nature of our individual and collective realities. The structural nature of reality correlates on a group basis to how any group of people judge and define phenomenal reality where phenomenal reality is simply the natural world of all the images within it. The Soul then makes necessary interpretations of this phenomenal reality is such a way that the nature of the interpretations, what things or images mean, will lead to a philosophical, cosmological, or religious whole.

In turn this leads to how a group of people then organize themselves into a structural whole that is called a society wherein that nature of that structural organization is comprised of agreed upon, consensus, laws, rules, customs, taboos, moralities, and ethics. Within the consensus of any given society there is then a expectation that all members of that society conform to the structural nature of the society in which the individual is a member.

All individuals within a society are then 'conditioned' by that society as to what is 'real': what reality is according to the consensus of the society itself. In turn what is considered reality or real becomes the basis of judgements wherein the consensus of a society judge any member who is 'out or order', or who is violating in some way the consensus expectation to conform. And because each member of a consensus society is conditioned by these judgements about what is right and wrong this becomes the basis of individual judgements as well.

The totality of a consensus society expects all it's members to individually integrate themselves within the consensus society according to the structural nature of the society itself. Thus all of us from birth in any given life are exposed to the very nature of the consensus society that serves progressively to 'condition' the very nature of the individual's consciousness relative to what is real and not real. Of what is expected of each individual by the consensus society. Any individual deviation from the consensus is met with judgements leveled at that individual who does so.

So from birth all of us are conditioned in this way which then leads all of us to integrating our inherent individuality into the society of birth ON IT'S TERMS. So, as a result, the ego structure, Moon, with the Soul, Pluto, can then say things like "I am a Romanian", "I am Chinese", "I am ............. etc. Groups of people of course need to organize themselves into a structural whole in order for the stability of that group to occur. If not the result is simply anarchy.

At any point in time relative to evolution the existing structural nature of any given society must make changes in order for that society to sustain itself. In the same way all of us as individual Souls must also, at any point in time, make changes to the structural nature of our individual reality in order to evolve. In order for the society or the individual to do this requires REFLECTION upon the existing nature of our individual and collective, societal, realities.

The impulse or consciousness of the 'bearer of Light' while Lucifer transits Capricorn is to induce awareness within the individual and societal realities of that which needs to be structurally changed in order for the evolution of each to take place. Thus, what any of us needs to change in our existing reality in order for evolution to occur. Thus, what any given society needs to change in it's existing reality in order for it's own necessary evolution to take place in order to sustain itself.

Right now, to illustrate this, we can look at President Obama and the USA. Transiting Lucifer in now conjunct Obama's natal Saturn in his 12th House which is also conjunct his Jupiter, and both are opposed his natal Mercury in Leo in his 6th. At the same time Lucifer is trining his natal Mars in Virgo in the 8th. This same Lucifer transit is also conjunct THE NATAL PLUTO OF THE USA ITSELF, IN IT'S 9TH HOUSE. The transiting S.Node of Lucifer is exactly conjunct Obama's natal Uranus in Leo in his 7th, and opposed his natal S.Node of Moon in Aquarius in his 1st House. At the same time the transiting N.Node of Lucifer in in Aquarius on his Ascendent, and his S.Node of Neptune, which then refers back to his natal Uranus.

President Obama is of course an individual while at the same time serving as the President of an entire consensus society. So on the one hand we have Obama's own individual evolution taking place, as well as the society in which he leads in order for that society to sustain itself because of it's necessary evolution.

I will be posting a link to a press conference that Obama gave just yesterday in the USA. I am doing this purposefully for I would like all of you to hear and listen for the influence of the 'bearer of Light' in his words that reflects his own necessary evolution, and the necessary evolution of the society that he is president of. One of the clues I feel it's good to provide, at this point, about both concerns the incredible gun violence that has and is taking place in that country. Remember when Obama was President Lincoln he was assassinated with a bullet from a gun to the back of his head.

So here is that link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WQUHe2kINM&feature=player_embedded

Beyond the gun violence issue also try to listen and hear the influence of the 'bearer of Light' as it relates to the necessary structural changes the America needs to make, and for any structural changes you may discern concerning the person Obama himself.

After you have done so I would like all those participating in this thread to share your own observations about how you see and hear the 'bearer of Light' within the words of Obama: the existing transit of Lucifer and it's Nodes.

If you have any questions please ask them of me now.

God Bless, Razd

* obama.jpg (126.59 KB, 1821x1014 - viewed 77 times.)
« Last Edit: Jan 16, 2013, 10:11 AM by Rad » Logged
Stacie

« Reply #384 on: Jan 16, 2013, 10:15 AM »

Thank you for that wonderful progression through capricorn!
Sunyata

« Reply #385 on: Jan 16, 2013, 03:20 PM »

That is an incredible description of the phenomenon of reflection through Capricorn. I have a couple questions.

What would be a reason for a soul to choose a life where that need to reflect is predominant in the chart? How would that have been avoided in previous lives in such a way that it now becomes a theme for them?

How is reflection and memory recovery related?

I have been contemplating the nature of judgement in relation to what we actually are apart from these bodies and I started really focusing in on the phenomenon of judgement and what is actually judging what? Because to me it seems like in order to judge your own self you would have to somehow separate yourself from yourself , then view yourself,  then judge yourself.  So as an example someone spanks their kid. The parent feels it lost control and calls its self an ass hole in its mind. Apologizes to the child. Who is judging who there? What is judging what? And then from there my question becomes about the filter that I am judging myself through. Is that filter of beliefs a Sagittarian phenomenon since Sag relates to belief systems?
Is Capricorn judging its self and others thru its Sagittarian belief system?

Thanks
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #386 on: Jan 16, 2013, 04:04 PM »

Hi Rad,

Much of what Obama said was a direct reflection of lucifer in Capricorn: honoring responsibility and limitation. Responsibility of the US as a country for paying their bills, responsibility of the US for itself as a society, ie. including the needs of elder people, children, the veterans and the poor people.  Obama directly addresses the responsibility of the congressmen in doing their assigned duty to authorize the payments, and the responsibility of house and a group within senate for opposing this sound policy. He invokes the need for a practical and not policy based focus on this issue. He also referred to the responsibility of the US people in choosing their representatives. The sense of Capricorn limitation is reflected in the decision to proceed in the bill payment issue according to the normal constitutional procedures, ie. remaining within the limits of institutional normalcy. He also makes clear when asked about him not being socializing too much, that he is quite friendly and that he does his part by inviting people to the house, who then, are responsible for choosing to go or not go.

Transiting Lucifer trines Obama’s natal Mars in the 8th House Virgo. This means being inwardly guided to exert received power in his position, and directly confront what needs to be confronted. As his Soul has done in the past. Lucifer being conjunct his Saturn and Jupiter in the 12th House, with the transiting south node of lucifer being conjunct Obama´s North Node in Leo, which is so  connected with the natal Lucifer, this means that his Soul feels and inwardly trusts having enough support by democratic society. He is also invoking and claiming for people to honor their votes. He is not asking for it, he defies society in a new type of leader way in which the limitation of the role has been elaborated and responsibility for results is correctly addressed. There is an emotional intensity within his Soul maintaining his stance. The transiting north node of Lucifer is also conjunct the south node of natal lucifer. Transiting Mars is conjunct the transiting south node of lucifer, conjuncting Obama’s Ascendant, and squaring the transiting lunar nodes and transiting Saturn. There is much tension in these symbols, including the possibility of re-creating conditions of danger.

God Bless, Gonzalo
« Last Edit: Jan 16, 2013, 09:53 PM by Gonzalo » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #387 on: Jan 17, 2013, 10:21 AM »

Hi Sunyata,

That is an incredible description of the phenomenon of reflection through Capricorn. I have a couple questions.

What would be a reason for a soul to choose a life where that need to reflect is predominant in the chart? How would that have been avoided in previous lives in such a way that it now becomes a theme for them?

Generally speaking the reasons for a predominant need to reflect within the birth chart has been caused in lives just previous to the current life in which the dynamics of denial have been predominant. Thus, the need to create a consciousness in the current life that purposefully, the intent of the Soul, reflects upon the past in order to gain self knowledge no matter how difficult and/ or painful that may be. In evolutionary terms this is essential in order for the evolution of the Soul to proceed. And one of the intentions in creating such a consciousness includes becoming aware of why the need for the previous denials manifested.

How is reflection and memory recovery related?

They are related because when a consciousness is reflective the energy within that consciousness turns inward. With the energy of the consciousness turned inwards this creates a natural pressure within that consciousness that then induces memory.

I have been contemplating the nature of judgement in relation to what we actually are apart from these bodies and I started really focusing in on the phenomenon of judgement and what is actually judging what? Because to me it seems like in order to judge your own self you would have to somehow separate yourself from yourself , then view yourself,  then judge yourself.  So as an example someone spanks their kid. The parent feels it lost control and calls its self an ass hole in its mind. Apologizes to the child. Who is judging who there? What is judging what? And then from there my question becomes about the filter that I am judging myself through. Is that filter of beliefs a Sagittarian phenomenon since Sag relates to belief systems?
Is Capricorn judging its self and others thru its Sagittarian belief system?

Judgements are natural to consciousness. It is through the dynamic of judgements that we learn about life in every way. The issue is not judgements as such but the content being accessed that becomes the basis of the judgements themselves. Is that content, the structural nature of the Soul's reality, a composite of man made beliefs that have nothing to do with the Natural Laws set in motion by Creator of all things, or is it in fact judgements that are made relative to those Natural Laws. A simple example of a Natural Law that correlates to natural judgements is if someone placed their baby on the autobahn. The Soul simply knows this to be wrong: a natural judgment emanating from the principles of Natural Laws.

So almost all Souls on Earth, because of around 8,000 years now of man made laws that are not rooted in Natural Laws, have been externally and inwardly judged according to those man made laws. As the Soul progressively evolves it will, at some point, need to throw off all man made laws equaling judgements and then to allow the consciousness within it to be realigned with all the Natural Laws that are already part or inherent to the consciousness of all Souls on this Earth anyway.

The Soul judges itself from within relative to all Natural Laws and/or all the artificial man made laws. It does so by 'objectifying' itself: Aquarius. Aquarius follows the natural progression from Capricorn. In an utterly objective state the Soul is then detached from it's own emotional body which then allows for the objective state to be inwardly accessed. In this state the Soul then makes it's judgements.

Of course all Souls can also be subjected to the external judgements of others, of societies themselves. The basis of these external judgements are the same: either judgements that are a composite of all the man made laws and/ or Natural Laws. Those that are making such judgements of others are themselves  'objectifying' that other and then applying their judgements according to the very nature of their own structural reality. This then becomes one of the causes of others 'projecting' their own structural reality upon another manifesting as the judgements of others.

Sagittarius correlates with the totality of all the Natural Laws set in motion by the Creator relative to the act of Creation itself. Capricorn correlates to the totality of all man made beliefs that correlate to the creation of laws, rules, customs, norms, taboos that are a function of those man made beliefs. Of course because of the Natural Law of relationships that means interacting they can be and is, since about 8,000 years now, an interaction between Sagittarius and Capricorn wherein some of the Natural Laws remain rooted within the man made laws, and some of the made made laws/ beliefs interact with the Natural Laws in such a way as to either distort those Natural Laws and or repress/ suppress completely. 

This then becomes the basis of 'religions' and philosophies manifesting as beliefs versus the KNOWLEDGE that in inherent with all Natural Laws. Humans do not require, relative to Natural Laws, any religion whatsoever in order to know the Nature of the manifested Creation in the first place. That knowledge simply exists as a function of the manifested Creation in the first place. So it then simply becomes a matter of the Soul within any consciousness of 'attuning' itself to that inherent knowledge. This is done through the Natural Law of the breath within all humans that itself is a function of the Natural Laws of cause and affect.

One of the deepest and sadist of all things is the fact that human beings can literally make themselves 'believe' in anything. Beliefs are then used to develop all the thoughts and rationalizations necessary in order to justify the nature of one's actions according to those beliefs: judgements made because of those beliefs. It is because of this sad fact that we know have the nature of our world, of Earth, as it is right now.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #388 on: Jan 17, 2013, 10:43 AM »

Hi Gonzalo,

Thanks so much for making the effort you have to understand how the influence of Lucifer as the 'bearer of Light' is manifesting through Obama. The very essence of that influence as demonstrated by the S.Node of Lucifer being on top of Obama's Uranus and N.Node in Leo in the 7th, Lucifer on top of his 12th House Saturn and Jupiter, and the N.Node of transiting Lucifer on his Ascendant and conjunct his S.Node of Neptune is his inner hearing, remember hearing correlates to Libra, the 7th House, and Venus, of God's voice within him manifesting and advocating all that he talked about in that press conference. In essence, to recreate, Leo, a society, Capricorn, in which the Natural Principles, Jupiter, are used to define society in such a way as to lead to a reality, Capricorn, wherein society is defined relative to the natural principle of equality: Libra.

We can then see the 'echo' within the Soul of Obama of it's past as President Lincoln wherein he desired and accomplished the equality of all peoples in the America at that time relative to removing slavery of the African-Americans manifesting as the 13th Amendment to the constitution of the United States. That echo is induced by way of the Lucifer transit in it's S.Node being in Leo on top of Obama's Uranus in his 7th, the ruler of his S.Node in Aquarius in his 1st House: echos from the past.

This essential equality also is manifesting as an economic equality for the American peoples which is symbolized by the transiting Lucifer being in Capricorn on his Saturn, Jupiter and trining his 8th House Mars. And within that telling all of America the essential lesson of being responsible for one's own actions: thus the 'debt ceiling' debate going on in that country. One of the Natural Laws that the Creator set in motion is just that: being responsible for one's own actions versus the psychological distortion of being victims and blaming others: Lucifer transiting on top of his Saturn in his 12th House.

And, of course, the out of control issue of all the insane gun violence that is taking place in America which reflects his own assassination as President Lincoln, the Mars transit within the transit of the N.Node of Lucifer both conjunct his Ascendent and S.Node of Neptune, the Lucifer transit itself trining his natal Mars in his 8th, by way of now affecting his 'executive powers' to make up his own rules directly affecting the gun laws in that country.

We will be discussing too the counteractive influence of Evil within the asteroid Lucifer. Right now here is a link that demonstrates exactly that relative to Obama's focus on creating new gun laws for America. Just listen to how Lucifer actually manifests in this message: the words chosen and why.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-phl2d_n60

Thanks for making the effort Gonzalo.

God Bless, Rad
« Last Edit: Jan 17, 2013, 11:15 AM by Rad » Logged
Sunyata

« Reply #389 on: Jan 18, 2013, 01:26 AM »

Thank you for the explanation,  its totally clear. Is past life memory recovery a phenomenon of Pluto?
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 30   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video