Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 31   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Influence Of Evil In Our Lives: Focus On The Asteroid Lucifer  (Read 39090 times)
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #405 on: Jan 27, 2013, 10:30 PM »

Hi Rad,

I would like to share what I have experienced with this transit of Lucifer and its nodes. 

The transiting south node of Lucifer at 25° Leo is within my natal 2nd House. The transiting Lucifer we are talking about with Lucifer in Capricorn is in my natal 7th House (even though now Lucifer has moved into Aquarius). The north node of Lucifer in Aquarius is in my 7th House too. To me this correlates with the evolving issue of developing and actualizing a sense of purpose for living based on giving to others, and the progressive integration of my work within society.  The natal ruler of the Lucifer transiting south node is the Sun, which is in the 3rd House, conjunct Uranus (ruler of the transiting Lucifer north node in the natal 7th House). This reflects how this is occurring in connection with astrology, ie. writing about EA. This Sun/Uranus are sesquisquare to natal Saturn Rx in the 10th House, ruler of the 7th House. These symbols could reflect writing a book in order to gain the ‘credentials’ allowing to establish EA in the country where I live, where astrology is quite under-rated, and the astrological field is more or less controlled by sun sign astrologers who are not really familiar with EA. Thus, writing a book would be a vehicle serving to introduce EA in this country, ie. to attract some more people to this paradigm . I’ve been working on a book on Mercury from an evolutionary perspective for nearly two years already. Now I’ve come to a point where I would like to understand more deeply the relationship between Mercury and Jupiter, so I started writing a chapter about these two archetypes which I had not thought of before. I think is a very deep and complex topic, because Jupiter correlates with how Creation is created, and thus, it is the basis to understand how anything can be known or understood. So, I’ve been wandering whether I really have the inner knowledge needed to get this written, or if the whole book should need to wait until I have more experiential knowledge. With this transit of Lucifer and its nodes through my 7th and 2nd Houses, an intention has been about listening. Listening would be the means to inwardly know what is needed in order to complete this book. Through the intent of listening deeply, I ‘heard’ that the book is meant to be finished based on just writing what I am able to write, instead of postponing or wanting to introduce much additional material. In turn, the writing process based on short term memory-Mercury-the Sun in the 3rd House, ruler of the Lucifer south node- creates connections with long term memory-Uranus, ruler of Lucifer north node.  Further, the north node of Lucifer in Aquarius conjunct the south node of Neptune, in my 7th House, reflects inspiration occurring in the process of writing.

Other manifestation I feel that relates to these transits, even though I am not so sure about the correlations, is about dancing. I have felt these days a strong urge to dance. I felt this quite compulsively now with the full moon, and went out to dance under the moon light in the yard. I danced like crazy, to a point of losing control. The movements came from within, were very strong, and yet, there were some unexpected form and coordination in them. Also, there were intense feelings and emotion. It felt good. This is not something very usual in me, rather, I would say it is the first time in my life I do this. So, I wonder whether dance correlates to Venus, 2nd House and 7th House, because there is a connection with form, and with listening-listening to self, and to some other if dancing with some other- and with music of course. Or is it a Mars correlation?
The feeling I had with the dance of a relative loose of control reminded me of the asteroid Pan, which natally is square my nodes. Pan is associated with ecstatic dance. It was surprising to find out that the transiting nodes of Pan are now conjunct the transiting nodes of Lucifer, in Leo and Aquarius, and within my 2nd and 7th natal houses.

In my birthchart, the south node of Pan is in Virgo, conjunct my Lunar South Node, and the north node of Pan is conjunct natal Neptune, the ruler of my north node. So, this could imply something that is being brought from my evolutionary past and that is meant to continue into my evolutionary future.
I feel that dance is a natural manifestation, which can be used in alignment with Soul evolution. Natal Pan square the nodes in my birthchart, with the south node of Pan being conjunct my South Node in the 2nd House, and conjunct the Liliths, reflects how these skipped steps were created. It also reflects past desires to detach from sexual energy and instinct (Pan is in 11th House Gemini), because of the skipped steps, also leading to thinking about sex. The natal square to the nodes is past the exact aspect, and applies to the north node. The transiting north node of Pan, conjunct the north node of Lucifer, both conjunct the south node of Neptune, which natally rules my north node in the 8th House, and is in the 4th House in Scorpio, and further, conjunct the natal north node of Pan, reflects that my Soul could use dance as a vehicle to evolve sexually to Soul level, and more generally, to integrate emotions and help energy move through the chakras.

Rad, would you say these interpretations of the transits make sense?

Thanks so much, and God Bless,

Gonzalo
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #406 on: Jan 28, 2013, 09:14 AM »

Hi Gonzalo,

Yes, they all make perfect sense. Dance correlates with Venus, and it's higher octave Neptune. Relative to Neptune this then means ecstatic dance that can lead to a temporary trance state in which spontaneous realizations about the nature of things in general, and the Source of all Things can take place. Recovering this skipped step in your case could be instrumental to each.

Thanks for making this EA effort relative to the transiting 'bearer of Light', and for sharing your own journey.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #407 on: Jan 29, 2013, 09:49 AM »

Hi Group,

Please let me know how many of you would like to continue developing this thread on the 'bearer of Light'.

God Bless, Rad
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #408 on: Jan 29, 2013, 11:25 AM »

Hi Rad, I'd like to though I'll have very limited time in the next couple weeks so we'll see what I'm able to do. I'd like to know if it will still be ok for me to post for this last practice within this week?
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #409 on: Jan 29, 2013, 03:17 PM »

Hi Rad,
I would like to continue, thanks so much.
Thank you too for the feedback. It is interesting that asteroid Pan was conjunct the 2012 Venus eclipse degree, while the transiting south node of Lucifer was conjunct the natal north node of Venus.

God Bless, Gonzalo 
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #410 on: Jan 30, 2013, 02:29 PM »

Hi Ari,

Sure.

God Bless, Rad
cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #411 on: Jan 30, 2013, 04:04 PM »

Hi Rad,

I am extremely interested in this topic.  My ability to participate is sketchy due to work/travel schedule, but just reading what everyone else contributes is very rewarding.

Thanks
cat
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #412 on: Jan 31, 2013, 02:34 PM »

Thank you so much for this opportunity for reflection and sharing Rad. Since Lucifer has moved into Aquarius for a week now, I focus mostly here on it's transit through Aquarius since that has been most present for me.

The south node of Lucifer has been in Leo transiting in my 12th house. Lucifer itself has been transiting Capricorn and then Aquarius in my 5th house - My own Lucifer return is in just less than a week.

The relevent context with the sn of Lucifer in Leo in my 12th is expressed by way of it's planetary ruler, the Sun, my life's purpose, in Sag in my 3rd house conjunct Uranus - both conjunct the south node. This signature implies for me a soul purpose to share, write, explain objective knowledge about natural law. Being conjunct my sn and ruling my 12th house, with Uranus ruling my 6th house there is a theme of humility in this life - being an instrument for this work to come through me instead of identifying with some sort of higher intelligence and specialness. Doing so is resolving and transforming some of the karmic dynamics of this sn conjunction: to do this ea work in behalf of something greater than my own self.

The transiting sn of lucifer then has been bringing this dynamic into light. With Lucifer itself in Aquarius in my 5th ruled by that Uranus - I have been working very closely with a student group at a liberal college where I currently am to organize an actual beginners course in EA at the school. These past couple of weeks we basically brought the planning to a stage of significant closure and it is now being presented to the school board. This course will allow students to learn the basics of this work and actually receive credit for it. This will be subsidized, and thus I will receive payment directly from the school - my exact Saturn return (first of 3) was also this past weekend. The north node of Lucifer has been squaring that Saturn all this month.

The week Lucifer entered Aquarius (this past one) it squared my natal Pluto in the 2nd house: Becoming objectively aware of inner potential to actualize my purpose and releasing what is not necessary any longer. I've been working with this group highly over the internet - and even received a message on facebook that my friend is looking for someone to teach their passion to a group of young children in a special school she is involved in. Leo in the 12th (children) with the sun with Uranus, the current ruler of Lucifer in Aquarius, in the 3rd house: school.

Another super direct correlation - when Lucifer was at 1 degree aquarius, exactly squaring my own Pluto - I was in a medicine/prayer ceremony with a group of local friends. A woman, who calls herself Lucifer (she has Uranus in Scorpio in the 12 squaring her leo aquarius nodes) offered some very helpful guidance for me after ceremony. Her message was essentially that I can trust that the love I seek from others will always come to me from the Source of love itself. Her own sn of Lucifer is 23 Leo (on her lunar north node) right in my 12th house and conjunct the transiting sn of Lucifer - a message from a higher source that came at just the right time.

During the ceremony itself I was facing/holding space for some unconscious patterns, deep fears that I have around relationships - and without going into too much detail the pain I was experiencing propelled me into a dance to move the energy through and out of my body. Without thinking of what I was doing, the body instinctively moved on its own and I found that I was pointing one finger on my third eye and pulling out some "dark" energy through my crown with the other hand. I also found a great release happen while I was sharing a healing song with the group during the ceremony. Pluto in the 2nd, purging through the voice and movement, squared by Lucifer in Aquarius in the 5th - playing a special role in the group - with its sn transiting my 12th house, inspired song and ecstatic dance.

Prior to when lucifer entered Aqarius, it was transiting through Capricorn in my 5th house, ruled by natal Saturn and has been squaring my Venus in Libra in the 2nd. This in fact signified a great degree of internal reflection around how I structure my time in relation to my needs for intimacy and connection with others and the work I am here to do: where I often find myself "getting lost" in relationship to the point that I am not following my soul's calling any longer. One result has been, via reflection of the current relativity, and the why behind that reality, finding greater self inner clarity and strength to refocus on what my soul is here to do. In that I've been both opening up to others in new ways, to express my love and share healthy empowering connection with others from a place of wholeness and also feeling a lot more energy and confidence in doing my counseling work, asking for money without guilt, creating healthy boundaries etc.

One final correlation. A friend offered me the most helpful advice regarding my counseling work: to begin each ea session with a prayer that I vocalize outloud to be an instrument for God, to ask that my words only express the truth and to devote everything that happens in the session for the highest good of the person I am working with. To also call in the support of the beings that wish to support the session in the highest way. She told me the other half of my work is to listen to what wants to be said, to follow that 100% and not judge what that looks like. Since then I've begun every ea and guidance session I do with a vocalized prayer and have lit a ceremonial candle as well (transiting Vesta just went direct in opposition to that natal Sun Uranus conjunction). The results of this have been transformative.

With love,
Ari Moshe

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #413 on: Feb 01, 2013, 06:48 AM »

Hi Ari,

Wonderful EA work: correlation and observation relative to the 'bearer of Light' in your own life. Thanks for sharing.

God Bless, Rad
mirta

« Reply #414 on: Feb 01, 2013, 10:02 AM »

Hi Rad,
I would like to continue with the work in this thread.
I am coming back now and still have to read what you and the group have been writing.  Thanks to all for the work done and the opportunity to learn.
God Bless
Mirta
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #415 on: Feb 03, 2013, 11:25 AM »

Hi Group,

Ok, we will begin again on Monday. Since Lucifer has moved into Aquarius now we will focus on that and what it means from both archetypes within Lucifer: the 'bearer of Light, and of course Evil.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #416 on: Feb 04, 2013, 10:06 AM »

Hi Group,

The transit of Lucifer has now moved into Aquarius for all people. Thus, it will have a collective as well as individual affect. So we will start with some simple correlations that apply to Aquarius, Uranus, and the 11th House, and then discuss how the 'bearer of Light' and the archetype of Evil manifests through them.

One of the core archetypes I would like to discuss at first is what JWG called in his book on Uranus the 'freedom from the known'. What he was talking about what the archetype of 'liberation' from the past that binds us to each moment in our lives, and how that binding past can act like a brake in a car to slow down and/ or stop the ongoing evolutionary needs of the Soul. Thus, liberation, or freedom from the known, is to make choices that allow for a breaking free from that binding past.

He also wrote that the archetype of the 'individuated unconscious' correlates to Uranus, Aquarius, and the 11th House. This is different than the 'collective unconscious' which applies to the entire species of humans. The individuated unconscious correlates to content within the Soul that is unique to that Soul. This content includes all the 'long term memories' that apply to not only this life, but the memories that correlate to the prior lifetimes that the Soul has lived that apply to the current life.

The individuated unconscious also correlates to the evolutionary intentions of the Soul in the current life manifesting through this individuated unconscious. Those intentions correlate, so to speak, to a 'master blueprint' for the entire life. This master blueprint that correlates to the Soul's evolutionary intentions for the entire life manifests as 'thought forms' that percolate into the conscious awareness of the current life ego at key evolutionary stages of the Soul's development in the current life.

In combination this then creates an interfacing of all the long term memories of the Soul's past that serve to bind the Soul to it's past in any given moment of the current life, and the thought forms that manifest from the Soul by way of the current life ego that serve to actualize the evolutionary intentions for the current life.

Thus, for a Soul to act upon, actualize, those thought forms that correlate to the Soul's evolutionary intentions for the current life is to 'liberate' from the past that binds the Soul to it's past: freedom from the known.

This interfacing between these two archetypes of course occurs in the MOMENT: the past and the future interfacing in each moment of our lives. The past correlates for all humans to a known quantity. Thus familiarity and security. The future as manifested in these thought forms correlate to an unknown: thus insecurity. Most humans do not, can not, psychologically embrace insecurity as a way of living their lives. Most make choices to recreate their pasts in various ways in order to maintains their sense of personal security.

At key evolutionary junctures in the Soul's life in which the Soul intends to liberate from it's past, to embrace and act upon the thought forms that correlate to it's own master blueprint for the entire life, the Soul will then ignite these thought forms to the current life ego, conscious awareness, that have a repetitive nature to them. In essence these thought forms that correlate to the Soul's next evolutionary steps will repeat over and over in order to get the attention by way of the ego that the Soul has created in the current life.

It is these repetitive messages that the Soul by way of the ego created need to act upon in order to evolve: to liberate from the past that binds it. These repetitive messages are just that: repetitive versus thought forms, ideas, that appear at random and have not repetitive occurrence.

When the 'bearer of Light' archetype of Lucifer manifests through the archetypes of Uranus, Aquarius, and the 11th House this correlates to the impulse of God/ess, of the consciousness of God/ess, in our lives It manifests as new thought forms that correlate to a freedom from the known, a liberation from the past that binds all of us to our pasts. These kind of thought forms being stimulated by the 'bearer of Light' will seem to occur within all of our consciousness's 'of themselves'. They just seem to appear all by themselves: not a product of conscious thinking. Yet as they manifest in this way it then of course ignites a process of conscious thinking about them: Mercury, the lower octave of Uranus. And that conscious thinking is necessary in order to understand the meaning of the messages themselves where that meaning occurs because of the individual pasts of each of us that are the very basis of the thought forms that correlate to our evolutionary next steps in order to break free from our pasts.

The affect, and intent, of Lucifer transiting through Aquarius or the 11th House, or the Lucifer transit in any sign that makes aspects to our natal Uranus, or planets within our 11th House, is to create a 'boost assist' from God/ess in our lives that is intended to help all of us break from from our pasts.

So just now I would like those participating in this thread to inwardly reflect on all of this in your own lives. What house is the transiting Lucifer in Aquarius in ? What aspects is it making to your natal planets ? What house is your natal Uranus in ? All of these symbols correlate to your own individuated unconscious that correlate to your own long term memories from your past that can bind you to that past. At the same time, these also correlate to the 'master blueprint' that reflects your Soul's evolutionary intentions that are meant to liberate you from that past: your own personal freedom from the known.

If you have any questions, and/ or wish to share what you are becoming aware of related to this, now is the time to ask and/ or share.

God Bless, Rad

« Last Edit: Feb 04, 2013, 11:42 AM by Rad » Logged
maggie

« Reply #417 on: Feb 04, 2013, 01:00 PM »

Hi Rad...Its been a while ..But i ain't been lazy teach!...
Pluto transiting my 7th....
I have a question regarding Lucifer??..I'm unsure as to whether this is relevant to this particular thread..Has anyone seen a Lucifer combustion in the natal chart..to the minute..or so it appears...(recognizing my inexperience)..As yet I have not observed it in any charts i have viewed since I began my studies in EA...and of course I do not practice..Its the language i need..a book I'm writing....Anyway ..irrelevant...
I'm a clairaudient here in the UK.
I was born with a Lucifer combustion with Uranus in Leo in the 2nd (survival)....conj both Merc and the Sun in cancer  ...NN Saturn conj all of the above...Cancer rising...4th house Pluto conj Jupiter 1* virgo...
I was born without breath.[/ Pluto was indeed sq my moon...
I completely acknowledge my work here...NN in Sagg with a Sagg Moon balsamic conjunction 6th house...
Krishnamurti is my guy...and I bow to JWG who is also `Guru` in my eyes...oh ya .. Uranus??...`Freedom from the known`.
I spent almost 2 years dancing with the `big guns`....and Lucifer was indeed in Scorpio at that time..... to recognize the light ..one has to experience the `dark`...that `inner cleansing` (Krishnamurti)
Lucifer  saved my bacon...again!
The bringer of light..helped my soul navigate that transit and emerge with true understanding...
I  have natal Chiron Rx in Aq  9th so I'm risking that vilification and hoping you chaps can offer up further insight...I note Lucifer In Aq  Wink and my souls need to get it down this time..
I truly believe it was Lucifer that offered up the extra light ..both..my first breath  and again in transit...Blessed be!
I do hope I have understood Lucifer in this context correctly..I have a long way to go.. ( Jupiter skipped step)
I would love to hear from anyone out there who has seen this in a chart and understood it to be a possibility..
Thank you all so much..

Rad?..I was hoping I might get a reading from you or another experienced E A tutor..Im fast approaching my second Sat return..I could use all the help i can get to complete my journey here....I need to write ..and communicate that which I have learned...NN sagg.. Natal Venus in Gemini in the 12th....bring it on!
Peace to you
 Maggie UK.

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #418 on: Feb 05, 2013, 09:48 AM »

Hi Maggie,

If you need a competent EA astrologer to help you there are many who contribute to this mb that can help you including Deva Green, the daughter of JWG.

We do not do personal charts on this message board. At times there are exceptions on a case by case basis. In this thread I have asked those who have been participating to share at times their own experiences relative to what we are discussing at various points.

Your questions do not correlate to what we are discussing at this point. However, thanks for sharing what you have in terms of your own sense of experience relative to how Lucifer has been operating in your life to date.

God Bless, Rad
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #419 on: Feb 06, 2013, 02:25 AM »

Rad, I just want to say thank you so much for your description of Aquarius and Lucifer in Aquarius. It nearly brought me to tears.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 31   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video