School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

The Influence Of Evil In Our Lives: Focus On The Asteroid Lucifer

Started by Rad, Feb 04, 2012, 11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin

Hi Rad,

I just wanted to thank you for putting your heart and Soul into this board and for your dedication to dive into a topic that no one in the world of astrology is touching also for your teachings of the power of the bearer of light within the Lucifer symbol so we are not defeated by this symbol but can find a way to become empowered within it. The material on Obama was amazing in how this symbol is reflected and everything shared here with respect to transiting Lucifer made perfect sense. I have been following along and appreciate the incredible efforts and investment by you and by others - I  am learning so much...thank you linda, mirta, and ari for your awesome contributions..

Peace,
Kristin

Linda

Hi Rad,

Obama Quotes - Transiting Lucifer/Bearer of Light in Capricorn

Sorry I was unable to post on time due to unforeseen circumstances.

Here are my basic notes correlating to Obama's quotes:

Obama talked about taking responsibility by reducing the country's deficit in a responsible way. Tr. SN Luc Leo 7th is about fairness, equality, compromise, leadership and assertiveness - "The only way to do it is in a balanced and responsible way."

Obama's leadership role and work as President (Pluto Virgo 7th ruled by Sun Leo 6th) is to enforce the Laws by creating responsible legislation that reflects adjustments and improvements for the people (Nodes Aqu-Leo, Uranus conj NN) to create an equitable society.

The intention of Tr. Luc Cap 12th opp Obama's Mercury 6th conj USA's PPP is to induce a reflection on the existing collective reality, to focus and then get real so that necessary adjustments, improvements and changes are made. He asserts that the structure of society must change by "......putting the people back to work," and by "breaking the habit of negotiating through crisis."

With Neptune in the 9th, and Jupiter in the 12th (like a mutual reception), his beliefs are based on a natural propensity for growth and expansion. With Tr. Luc Cap 12th conj Obama's Jupiter, and Saturn transiting his 9th house, he declares that "the growth agenda is important as well."

He hopes to reduce the deficit in a responsible way. Tr. Luc Cap 12th conj Obama's Saturn - Tr. Saturn conj Neptune 9th - "This is about paying your bills." "Discipline, responsibility and compromise - this is where we need to go." "My hope is that common sense prevails."

With Tr. SN Luc Leo opp Tr. NN Luc Aquarius, Obama is trying to bring balance and fairness to a situation that has reached an extreme imbalance: "(Reps) shut down the government - high-jack the process - to get their way." "I think it is a mistake - impedes growth - and is short-sighted."

Tr. Luc Cap 12th trine Mars Virgo 8th is a focus on exposing corruption. With Saturn trine Mars, "the challenge is to create responsible legislation in this area to enforce the laws" and to "track guns in the hands of criminals." He talks about taking "sensible steps to reduce gun violence through executive action" and "establishing a future precedent for gun control."

With Tr. SN Luc (ruled by Leo) moving through Obama's 7th house he is seeking to find the balance through the use of his will, power and communication skills (Sun/Mercury ruled by Leo). Tr. SN Luc 7th in its interaction with Tr. Luc Cap 12th conj Saturn conj USA Pluto, a new reality is being created by learning from the imbalances of the past in order to create a more equitable future potential (Uranus-North Node 7th).

The Tr. SN Luc and Tr. Luc interact with the Tr. NN Luc Aquarius conj Mars-Asc (ruled by Uranus conj NN) to change Obama's individual reality by re-energizing "my authority as President" and empowering him to take a completely new and progressive direction that incorporates liberating from the imbalances and restrictions of the past. On a personal level, this means a strengthening of Obama's leadership, self-determination and authority. When Tr. NN Luc conjuncts his South Node Aquarius, this will allow a throwing off of elements that had caused imbalance, and will bring positive action for the future.

Thanks,

Linda

Rad

Hi Linda,

Thank you for making the effort to understand the 'bearer of Light' influence within Obama that you have. Your analysis reflects such an understanding.

It is interesting to note that the day Obama is sworn in for his second term as president of the USA is exactly 150 years to the day of the implementation of the Emancipation Proclamation that freed the African-Americans from slavery in that country.  And this is occurring with the transit of Lucifer as we have detailed here. Hmmm.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi Group,

Ok, let's move on by now understanding the meaning and intentions of the transiting S.Node of Lucifer relative to the 'bearer of Light' archetype within it.

The transiting S.Node of anything of course correlate with the nature of one's past as it interfaces with the current moment in the life of the Soul: the 'now'. The nature of one's past is then helping to shape and define the nature of the moment as reflected in that past. Relative to the nature of the 'bearer of Light' this would then correlate to something in the past history of the Soul that is being used by the Soul, with the the 'unseen' help from the 'bearer of Light', to shape and define the current moment of one's life. In essence something from the past that is intended to be brought not only into the current moment, but also to move forwards from that moment into the future in order for the evolution of the Soul to continue.

We have just seen through the example of President Obama that the current transit of the S.Node of Lucifer for him is conjunct not only his natal Uranus, the ruler of his S.Node of the Moon, but also conjunct his N.Node of the Moon. And this has been taking place while the transit of Lucifer itself has been conjunct his natal Saturn and Jupiter in his 12th House, and inconjunct the transiting S.Node of Lucifer.

We have been discussing some of the archetypes of Capricorn that the transiting Lucifer ignites in all of us. So now what we need to do is link the transiting Lucifer itself to it's transiting S.Node: the past being brought forwards into the moment.

Right now the transiting S.Node of Lucifer, for all of us, is at 25 Leo retrograde. Wherever this is taking place in anyone's chart, the house it is transiting, is then directly linked with the past being brought forwards into the current moment that has the impulse or consciousness of the 'bearer of Light' within it. In essence, where and why the 'bearer of Light' is trying to help us move forwards with our own evolution.

One of the core archetypes of Leo is one of creative self actualization, of actualizing and giving purpose too one's underlying sense of purpose for the life being lived. Within this taking charge of one's life and purposefully creating and recreating it as necessary for that sense of personal purpose to evolve. Simply reflect now on the life of Obama so as to understand and see just how graphic and dynamic this is. And it is this very archetype that now applies to all of us.

So right now I would like all of you to simply REFLECT on your life relative to where not only the current transit of Lucifer is in your chart, but now adding to the transiting S.Node of Lucifer to it. See if you can actually feel, sense, or be actively conscious of how the 'bearer of Light' is manifesting in your life at this time.

If you wish to share and/ or ask questions of this process please ask them now.

God Bless, Rad

cat777

Hi Rad and Group,

I have been following this and scribbling notes in my EA Journal.  I am thankful for the opportunity to be invited to share a little with the group.

I have been very Reflective lately and when Rad started explaining Lucifer in Capricorn he reminded us all that Reflection is part of the Capricorn archetype.  I instantly started Reflecting on that  :-)

From what I can tell (not having software with Lucifer capabilities), I have Natal Lucifer conjunct Pluto at 0 degrees Virgo in the 10th house.  So it looks as though the transiting SN of Lucifer is also in my 10th house conjunct Pluto (not conjunct Lucifer).  Transiting Lucifer is in my 3rd house loosely conjunct my Chiron.  (transiting NN of Lucifer is also in the 3rd conjuct Chiron but not conjuct TL).  And, btw, Natal Pluto (virgo/10th) is inconjunct Chiron (AQ/3rd).

Ok so, it seems obvious to me that something big is happening but I have not worked it all out yet. I have noticed that I am very contemplative/reflective lateley.  I started studying (ie: reading about) Energy Healing, chakras etc.  I've found I have been very out there helping people lately even teaching people who are stressed out how to practice deep breathing. Believe me, this is something new to me as I am usually  verbal, offering words and ideas based on my intuitions, not ever, until now, showing people how to do things, like breathe.

I've been wondering about the path I am on and at times with all of this Lucifer energy actually mentally praying to let the source flow through me as I do not want to manifest the other side of Lucifer in any way and harm anyone.  Its a huge responsibility - which is part of the Capricorn/10th archetype. Its awesome in some ways but very scary at the same time as I worry about the Neptune illusions. I've contacted someone who can read the Akasic Records for some help with this as I want outside information just incase Neptune is making me see reality how I want to see it rather than how it is  :-)

I don't know where my SN and NN Lucifer fall.  Linda was going to look them up for me but we both forgot  :-)

In anycase, this thread has meant alot to me even though my schedule does not allow me to take part fully.

Again, thank you Rad, for allowing an opportunity to express this a bit.

cat

ari moshe

Hi Rad, just wanted to check in and let you know - I may not be able to review what has been shared here and post my own for where we are at now in this thread until next week or this weekend. Thanks for this wonderful learning experience as always.
With love, am

Lucius

Hi Cat,
if no one has alerted you otherwise - under 'misc' on the message board main page you will find a planetary nodes calculator. Lucifer is going to be number 1930 - so plug that in on the top line (says something about comma delinated items, etc.) - plug in your information & check show north node & south node.

Lucifer's SN is where my natal SN of lucifer is, square lunare nodes & conjunct a retro Venus which rules the resolution node. Oh, & a lunar node return going on...

It's interesting to note though that these outer bodies nodes seem to shift between a certain 30-40 degrees - I did not do much research but, in my birth year a good number of months the SN is in Leo.

Hope this helps! (if I knew your birth info I'd post Lucifer's nodes for you, but alas!)

Linda

Quote from: cat777 on Jan 22, 2013, 01:51 PM
I don't know where my SN and NN Lucifer fall.  Linda was going to look them up for me but we both forgot  :-)

Hi Cat,

As Lucius has pointed out, this site will calculate your Lucifer Planetary Nodes:

http://www.true-node.com/eph1/

(From:  School of Evolutionary Astrology Message Board » Study Materials » Misc. » A PLANETARY NODES CALCULATION LINK)

Love,

Linda

PS:  I have sent your Lucifer Nodes to you by gmail.

Linda

Hi Rad and group,

23 Jan 2013          
24 Jan 2013
25 Jan 2013
26 Jan 2013
27 Jan 2013
28 Jan 2013
29 Jan 2013
30 Jan 2013
31 Jan 2013
01 Feb 2013
02 Feb 2013
03 Feb 2013
04 Feb 2013
05 Feb 2013

10 Feb 2013

15 Feb 2013

20 Feb 2013
Tr Lucifer

29 Cap 41          
0 Aqu   9
0 Aqu 38
1 Aqu   7
1 Aqu 35
2 Aqu   4
2 Aqu 33
3 Aqu   1
3 Aqu 30
3 Aqu 59
4 Aqu 27
4 Aqu 56
5 Aqu 25
5 Aqu 53

8 Aqu 16

10 Aqu 37

12 Aqu 59

Tr SN Luc

25 Leo 18          
24 Leo 54
24 Leo 30
24 Leo   6
23 Leo 41
23 Leo 17
22 Leo 52
22 Leo 26
22 Leo   1
21 Leo 35
21 Leo 10
20 Leo 44
20 Leo 18
19 Leo 52

17 Leo 42

15 Leo 33

13 Leo 28

Tr NN Luc

14 Aqu 24          
14 Aqu 41
14 Aqu 58
15 Aqu   5
15 Aqu 32
15 Aqu 49
16 Aqu   6
16 Aqu 23
16 Aqu 41
16 Aqu 58
17 Aqu 15
17 Aqu 32
17 Aqu 49
18 Aqu   7

19 Aqu 33

20 Aqu 59

22 Aqu 24

Calculated at:  http://www.true-node.com/eph1/

cat777

Hi Rad and Group,

Thank you for guidance regarding the location of NNL and SNL.  Its all coming together in a very profound and meaningful way for me.  It turns out that both natal Lucifer and SNL are bouth conjunct my Pluto in the 10th.  This means they are both tied to my soul's past intentions and desires brought forth into this life.  Although I've read alot about the Capricorn archetype and Pluto in the tenth, until now, it really hasn't resonated with me in any way.  By now, I mean this thread. What finally hits home and makes me understand my Pluto in the tenth in relation to my life (finally) is what Rad wrote:  "One of the core archetypes of Capricorn, the 10th House, and Saturn is one of REFLECTION. To reflect on our reality which means how it came to be in the first place: our existing dynamics that were caused by choices made relative to earlier dynamics that lead to those choices, and so on: his/herstory. The Souls intention in reflection is to LEARN IN HINDSIGHT why we have made the choices that we have that are the determinants for the reality that we have created for ourselves: present and past. This necessary learning thus correlates to self knowledge." This is a huge part of the Capricorn archetype that I must have missed somehow.  My entire life has been spent seeking self-knowledge - which now makes my Saturn in the 1st something else I can look at in a new light. 
The Transiting SNL is currently conjunct my Pluto and Lucifer so the timing seems right on, doesn't it?   Rad: "The transiting S.Node of anything of course correlate with the nature of one's past as it interfaces with the current moment in the life of the Soul: the 'now'. The nature of one's past is then helping to shape and define the nature of the moment as reflected in that past. Relative to the nature of the 'bearer of Light' this would then correlate to something in the past history of the Soul that is being used by the Soul, with the the 'unseen' help from the 'bearer of Light', to shape and define the current moment of one's life. In essence something from the past that is intended to be brought not only into the current moment, but also to move forwards from that moment into the future in order for the evolution of the Soul to continue."
I've written alot of notes and when I start looking at aspects etc, its all very complex but making quite a bit of sense.  The main thing I seem to have honed in on is the natal Lucifer/Pluto/SNL Gibbous inconjunct Chiron in Aq in the 3rd.  I came across something that Rad wrote in reply to Ari some time ago that made this all clear:  "Rad: The Gibbous phase inconjunct, Virgo, is very different than this. In this inconjunct the Soul will inwardly feel that it has something special to do in order to help the environment in some way, of being of service to it in order to help it, yet will inwardly feel not ready, good enough, or perfect enough in order to actualize or fulfill it. Thus, the Soul will find a variety of rational reasons, excuses, of why it will not, can not, do what it feels inwardly drawn to do. The very nature of this type of inconjunct, in the Gibbous phase, is an archetype of self improvement which implies a conscious awareness of that which needs to be improved for it's own evolutionary reasons. Thus, this creates a psychological sense of lack, of that which is not 'perfected' and needs to be improved upon. Typically, this archetype also creates an awareness within the Soul of others who have, or are doing, the same or similar tasks or functions that it feels inwardly drawn to do itself. This awareness can then reinforce the inner sense of not being ready as the Soul compares itself to these others who are perceived to be more perfect or ready than the Soul itself. All this occurs in order for the Soul to know or remember that there is a larger force, or God, behind whatever the special task, function, or capacity is that the Soul is aware of within itself. Thus, the challenge for the Soul is to inwardly align, consciously, with that higher will, or God, so that whatever the task, capacity, or function is is actualized via that conscious alignment. In essence, to realize that God is the doer, and that the path to 'perfection' occurs one step at a time."
I could keep going and going, but will do that in my notebook rather than here on the board.  The point is that I feel that transiting Lucifer and transiting SNL have brought all of this and much more to light with some help from Rad and this thread.  I also just received an email that my Akasic Record reading is scheduled for aturday.  I have a hunch that is only going to add to this as my request was to tell me something about the one past life that had the greatest influence on this life.  I am sure it is going to add insight to the story that is already coming forth in my mind and my notebook.  I am sure this is all happening now because of the B.O.L. transits we are discussing and that in the process I am gaining an awareness of what "needs to be structurally changed in order to evolution to take place." 

Rad

Hi Cat,

Thanks for sharing yourself in this way.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi Group,

Please let me know how many of you would like to continue developing this thread on the 'bearer of Light'.

God Bless, Rad

ari moshe

Hi Rad, I'd like to though I'll have very limited time in the next couple weeks so we'll see what I'm able to do. I'd like to know if it will still be ok for me to post for this last practice within this week?

Rad

cat777

Hi Rad,

I am extremely interested in this topic.  My ability to participate is sketchy due to work/travel schedule, but just reading what everyone else contributes is very rewarding.

Thanks
cat