Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Influence Of Evil In Our Lives: Focus On The Asteroid Lucifer  (Read 37162 times)
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #420 on: Feb 06, 2013, 10:33 AM »

Hi Group,

First, thanks Ari for your message to me. Second would like to share various thoughts that correlate to not only the transit of Lucifer through the signs, but also the fact that the transiting Nodes of Lucifer during the current human epic stay in Aquarius, N.Node, and Leo, S.Node for the majority of the time. At times they do slightly shift into Pisces, Virgo, but the majority of it's time is spent in Aquarius/ Leo.

So what does this then mean ? In essence it means that from the point of view of the 'bearer of Light' that the impulse or consciousness of God is always acting within our individual lives to recreate ourselves, Leo, relative to our own unique evolutionary path and, at the same time, how to integrate that individual recreation within the group needs of our society, planet, and/ or the immediacy of the groups that we involve ourselves with in our personal lives: friends, family, and whatever groups we may be participating in that has a group focus and intent. This recreation of course is relative to the 'master blueprint' within each of our own Souls: Aquarius.

From the point of view of the 'bearer of Light' this recreation is always intended to reflect the fact that whatever groups we are participating in requires a Soul focus of the group itself, what it needs, and to approach this group focus as an equal to the whole of the group. Thus, what the group needs from the individual Soul that is always given the opportunity by the 'bearer of Light' to recreate itself, it's sense of underlying purpose for the life being lived. In essence, this means 'what can I do for the group'.

From the point of view of Evil this is totally changed into it's opposite: what can the groups that the individual Soul in participating in do for the Soul itself relative to it's desire to recreate itself, it's underlying evolutionary purpose, in order to actualize itself anew. Thus, the Evil induced orientation of the consciousness of the Soul is utterly self orientated, narcissistic,  in it's participation within whatever groups that is interacting with. In essence, this means 'what can the group do for me'.

Beyond the individual we then have whole groups of peoples that are inwardly aligned within themselves, each individual in the group, to the sense of 'like mindedness' defined by the nature of the group itself. So we can have this Christian group, that Muslin group, this atheist group, this Buddhist group, another group defined by the common purpose of saving the environment,  etc, etc, etc. We have whole groups of nations on our Earth, China, India, Brazil, Israel, the USA, Russia, etc, etc, etc that have their own ongoing purposes defined by needs.

All of these kinds of groups, every group you can name or identify on our Earth, then must interact with all other groups simply by the fact that all groups operate within a socialized context: Aquarius. Relative to the archetype of Evil this then manifests as conflicts between groups of any kind that are not of 'like mind'. This occurs through the influence of Evil that creates a feeling of personal and group insecurity because groups that are not of 'like mind' are 'different' than they are. As a result we then have various groups, including whole countries, conflicting with one another that can lead, and has, to traumatic events and circumstances when one or more groups have to conflict with other groups that are perceived as threatening to themselves.

This happens because the underlying principle, Natural Law, of giving, sharing, and inclusion has been turned upside down by way of the influence of Evil that then manifests as self interest and exclusion. We need to remember that Aquarius in part OF THE NATURAL TRINITY of Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius that symbolizes this Natural Law of giving, sharing, and inclusion. The 'bearer of Light' archetype with Lucifer is always, within the individual or groups of people, to influence the consciousness, Soul, of each to realign with the Natural Law of giving, sharing, and inclusion wherein all parts of the whole are co-equal to themselves.

Evil within the archetype of Lucifer tried to influence the consciousness of the individual or group to induce that orientation that all parts within the whole are not co-equal. That this or that part is more important that another part. Thus, through Leo this then manifests as selfishness, narcissism, and, at worst, to what can be called the Zarathustra pathology wherein everyone is meant to 'serve' the self appointed Zarathustra's whether they be a group or an individual.

The transiting Nodes of Lucifer to move into Pisces and Virgo as well from time to time which then correlates, relative to the perversion of the Natural Law of giving, sharing, and inclusion, to dominance and submission: the parts within the whole are not co-equal to themselves. One part is more important than another part.

So as the transiting Lucifer moves through whatever signs that it does the underlying archetypes upon which it has it's actual meaning lies in the fact that it's S.Node is in Leo most of the time, going into Virgo at times, and the N.Node is in Aquarius most of the time, and going into Pisces at times.

As we reflect on this consider this: what is the 'Mater blueprint' from God/ess point of view for our planet and the peoples on  it, and what is the 'master blueprint' from Evil's point of view for our planet and the peoples on it ? And how do the influences of each manifest within us as individuals, and as whole groups of peoples including all the various countries ? How does the influence of each manifest within us as individuals and the immediacy of the groups that correlate to our own individual realities ?

God Bless, Rad

mirta

« Reply #421 on: Feb 06, 2013, 11:05 AM »

Hi Rad,
Thanks so much for your description of Aquarius archetype. It makes so clear what’s the point! And it is so vivid! It’s like I am hearing you more than reading. (I am still trying to clearly get the meaning of the nodes).

I have two questions:
a) When considering Lucifer’s SN should I look at it like the transiting Moon’s nodes? I mean transiting SN is the apparent issue while natal SN is the actual issue and we have to refer to it?
b) An opposition formed by transiting Lucifer to a natal planet reflects also a need to throwing off something regarding that planet?
God Bless
Mirta

Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #422 on: Feb 06, 2013, 05:25 PM »

Hi Rad,

Thank you for your radiant description of the Lucifer/Bearer of Light Transiting South Node and North Node through Leo/Aquarius (and sometimes Pisces/Virgo) for everybody.

As we reflect on this consider this: what is the 'Master blueprint' from God/ess point of view for our planet and the peoples on it ?

The master blueprint from God/ess is for all people to embrace the Natural Law of sharing, caring and inclusion. This is achieved through listening to the Bearer of Light (Tr SN Luc Leo;  current Tr Luc Aquarius;  NN Luc Aquarius) to change, transform, and liberate from past conditioning patterns through a process of objectification, detachment, and dispassionate viewing of the dynamics at play.

The Bearer of Light enters the consciousness allowing one to listen to repetitive messages that portend to the future evolutionary intention of transforming a personal orientation/purpose into a group purpose. It shows how the individual transforms the personal consciousness to incorporate a bigger picture of one’s group, society and the planet. The individual focus enlarges to a group picture, not just oneself.

The repetitive messages correlating to Transiting Lucifer (currently Aquarius) and Transiting North Node of Lucifer Aquarius, their ruler transiting Sun URANUS, and aspects they form to the natal chart, show where and how this higher purpose can manifest in our lives for the good of a wider group. The Sun, ruling the SN Luc, in its movement around the zodiac and through our personal houses, means re-identifying one's purpose and integrating one's entire chart through incorporating Aquarius in the bigger picture of our evolutionary intentions (Pluto dynamic). Ruler Uranus, currently in Aries, creates tremendous instinctual energies of freedom, sovereignty and newness for social change.

Today the Sun (ruler of SN Luc, shedding MORE Light on Leo/Aquarius issues) is exactly conj Tr NN Luc at 18 deg Aquarius, and as it starts the new cycle, we will receive new messages and promptings from the Bearer of Light on how to move forward. In a few days time we will have a New Moon Aquarius conj the transiting North Node Lucifer helping to liberate us from the emotional security patterns of the past.

For people to evolve natural and unique expressions of themselves, and to creatively express a socially relevant and needed group objective for the good of all individuals within the whole group. Positive decisions/choices (square to Scorpio) can be made for the survival of the entire human species, and the planet (square to Taurus). A real spiritual desire to care for others, and share with others, not just focusing on oneself. As each individual changes from within him/herself, these changes spread to groups, and to the whole world.

On a personal level for each individual, the Bearer of Light prompts the question: "What can I do for the group?" - rather than what can the group do for me. In a group environment each individual can transform distorted Leo aspects of themselves in order to offer their unique individuality, caring, sharing, love, warmth, and magnanimity, within a GROUP environment, to uphold equitable and unbiased Aquarian principles for the good of all. To always put others first.

Transiting Lucifer Aquarius and North Node Lucifer Aquarius on a personal level correlates to unique individuality, organizing oneself into like-minded groups where one can express a needed group function, innovation, inventiveness, challenging society's worn-out customs/values/traditions, sudden insights/realizations, enlightenment, natural leadership, and instinctive understanding of group dynamics.

On a collective level, each group, society or country can embrace Aquarian group consciousness to produce new visions, social advancement, evolution, progress, reform, freedom, liberation, and innovative solutions to the problems of the world.

What is the 'master blueprint' from Evil's point of view for our planet and the peoples on it ?

The master blueprint from evil is to continue in the distorted expression of the Leo archetype (eg Zarathustra complex), and to continue to sleep in the unconsciousness of the past (transiting South Node Lucifer Leo, its ruler and aspects in the chart).

For people:  narcissistic, selfish, dictatorial, self-centred, self-inflated, wanting to be noticed, wanting applause, competitive, dogmatic, distorted, exclusive, Zarathustra delusion.

For our planet:  power in the hands of a few, corrupt governments controlling the lives of the many, unequal distribution of wealth and power.

Love and thanks,

Linda

Hi Linda,

This is just wonderful. Yeah.

God Bless, Rad
« Last Edit: Feb 07, 2013, 04:31 PM by Linda » Logged
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #423 on: Feb 06, 2013, 08:12 PM »

Hi Rad,

I am learning to distinguish the "voice" or "whisper" or "message" of the Bearer of Light, but an interesting question arose today:

Can one way the Bearer of Light speak to us be through our own "conscience?"

I'd say the answer to this is yes, but just checking.

Thank you,

Linda
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #424 on: Feb 07, 2013, 09:57 AM »

Hi Mirta,

Hi Rad,
Thanks so much for your description of Aquarius archetype. It makes so clear what’s the point! And it is so vivid! It’s like I am hearing you more than reading. (I am still trying to clearly get the meaning of the nodes).

I have two questions:
a) When considering Lucifer’s SN should I look at it like the transiting Moon’s nodes? I mean transiting SN is the apparent issue while natal SN is the actual issue and we have to refer to it?

Yes, but then remember that the actual issue is then the cause of the apparent issue. For example: a natal chart has a natal Sun in the 1st in Sagittarius, and the transiting S.Node of Lucifer in Leo is in the 10th. The actual issue, from the point of view of the Evil archetype within Lucifer, is one wherein the Soul desires to be considered special, to stand out, to have all attention drawn to it because within itself is feels it has some special destiny to actualize. The apparent issue then manifests as a desire to actualize that sense of special destiny within the world, with the society of birth, it's career. Relative to the Evil influence within Lucifer this could then manifest as doing everything it needs to do in order to actualize that desire wherein the 'end justifies the means' used to do so. It will make these determinations and decisions about what it feels its special destiny is, and how to go about actualizing it, totally from within  it's own Soul/ egocentric structure. 

Relative to the 'bearer of Light' within the Lucifer archetype this would be diametrically different. The Soul has the same sense of having a special destiny to actualize in the context of the world, it's society of birth, it's work. Yet the Soul would be inwardly attuned to the impulse of the inner godhead in order to allow for it to be informed in this way as to what the nature of that special destiny is. In the context of the 10th house, the apparent issue, the Soul would then have a totally different inner orientation and attitude as to how to go about actualizing that special destiny. This would manifest within such a Soul as first making a commitment to actualize what that special destiny/ work is to God/ess, and then simply doing and actualizing that special destiny / work as best that it could within an attitude that says 'I will do the best that I can and whatever the work brings to me OF ITSELF I will follow and actualize."  The decisions and determinations made in order to fulfill this inner sense of special destiny/ work will always be made by an inner listening, directions given, to the inner Godhead itself.   

b) An opposition formed by transiting Lucifer to a natal planet reflects also a need to throwing off something regarding that planet?

Yes, if that 'something' is preventing necessary evolutionary growth for the Soul. The influence of Evil in the archetype of Lucifer would then actually manifest in such a way as to want the Soul to keep that existing dynamic so that it does not evolve further. The influence of the 'bearer of Light' within Lucifer would of course be the opposite: to throw it off in order for the necessary evolution to proceed.

God Bless, Rad
« Last Edit: Feb 07, 2013, 10:16 AM by Rad » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #425 on: Feb 07, 2013, 10:02 AM »

Hi Rad,

I am learning to distinguish the "voice" or "whisper" or "message" of the Bearer of Light, but an interesting question arose today:

Can one way the Bearer of Light speak to us be through our own "conscience?"

I'd say the answer to this is yes, but just checking.

Thank you,

Linda

Hi Linda,

YES.

God Bless, Rad
mirta

« Reply #426 on: Feb 07, 2013, 11:26 AM »

Thanks so much Rad, it's very clear now. It's wonderful that you gave that example and the consideration of both aspects of Lucifer.
God Bless
Mirta
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #427 on: Feb 08, 2013, 10:27 AM »

Hi Group,

I am posting the birth chart for the USA in order to demonstrate, and discuss if you wish, the influence of Evil and the 'bearer of Light' archetypes within the asteroid Lucifer as they apply to that country. Specifically, we can focus on what we have been discussing by way of interaction of various groups relative to the influence of each of these archetypes in that country. I am posting this chart because it has natal Lucifer in Aquarius in it's 10th House, and it's S.Node is in Aquarius in it's 9th. Thus, the current transit of Lucifer has just come across that S.Node and is now moving towards a Lucifer return in the USA chart.

With it's Lucifer in the 10th, and ruled by it's natal Uranus in Gemini in the 1st, and conjunct it's Ascendant, the specific focus that we discuss concerns the changing demographics in that country wherein the existing Caucasian majority is being replaced by all the 'minorities' in such a way that in combination those 'minorities' will become the majority. By the year 2040, for example, the Hispanic population within that country will be the actual majority.

The impact of this demographic, groups, change was already seen in the last election for their president wherein Obama received roughly 85% of all the 'minority' votes as compared to Romney. This was the actual reason that Obama was then elected the president. The consensus orientation of the majority of the minorities reflects social equity versus the current dominance of the Caucasians that has/ is manifesting as utter social inequality. In essence, the minorities by way of the consensus within them reflects much more of the Natural Law of giving, sharing, and inclusion versus the consensus of the Caucasians that reflects self interest and exclusion.

These demographic changes will only be accelerating in that country. Relative to the transiting Lucifer now in Aquarius, coming over the USA's S.Node and coming to a return to itself in the 10th, how can we see the interacting influences of Evil and the 'bearer of Light' manifesting in that country relative to those demographic, group, changes ? Within this consider that the transiting S.Node of Lucifer in in Leo in the USA's 4th House. This is the very 'image' that the county has for itself, it correlates, relative to the 10th, to the very foundations of the country that serve as it's sense of 'security' from within itself, and it's place in the world order. Remember that Leo correlates to an almost constant 'recreating' of sense of purpose in life, and how that recreated purpose is integrated, how does this then also affect the meanings of the transiting Lucifer in Aquarius coming to a return in the USA's 10th House ?

God Bless, Rad

* USA.jpg (131.52 KB, 1821x1014 - viewed 115 times.)
« Last Edit: Feb 09, 2013, 07:31 AM by Rad » Logged
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #428 on: Feb 11, 2013, 12:33 PM »

Hi Rad and everyone - just want to let you know I'll be making time this weekend to practice with this thread again.
With love, am
mirta

« Reply #429 on: Feb 12, 2013, 06:30 AM »

Hi Rad and Group,
I am observing Lucifer’s transit in my life but I couldn’t still write anything. I will do it this week.
Sorry for the delay, I had to bring up to date all my activity. Thanks for your patience.
God Bless
Mirta
mirta

« Reply #430 on: Feb 16, 2013, 01:07 PM »

Hi Rad and All
Counseling work is related to 7th house? If not, what's the archetype.
Thanks so much, I am going to post tomorrow sunday.
God Bless
Mirta
cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #431 on: Feb 16, 2013, 01:09 PM »

Hi Rad and Group,

16.02.2013 Lucifer 11 aq 6

Lucifer in Aquarius - Freedom from the past.

In relation to thinking about Lucifer in Aquarius and my life right now, nothing really came to me until last night.  It all came in typical Uranian fashion - sudden!  

In my previous post I referred to a reading I was expecting from a spiritual intuitive.  This reading arrived a few weeks later than expected.  It arrived last night, following an intense day at work in which I found myself in an intense conflict ridden situation and chose to express myself rather than ignore the situation and simply carry on.  It was intense and I felt could cost me my job, but I let my pent up Mars in Pisces anger flow rather than simmer below the surface.

When I got home I found my awaited reading awaiting me. Lucifer is in Aquarius in my 3rd house which is ruled by Saturn in Sag in the 1st House.  As mentioned in my previous post, I have Chiron in AQ in the 3rd - Pluto in the 10th (reflection) - SN of Lucifer in the 10th (reflection).  The reading and the astrology from the EA perspective seem to mesh quite nicely.  The timing in relation to when the reading arrived seems quite significant as well. Here is the bottom line:

"You indicated that you are interested in knowing what past life most affects this present life and you are wondering about any messages from your guide. Also, you indicated that you are feeling like you are on the threshold of change....

...In the encouragement to have you be more vocal and bold in the world, there is some indication underneath that it is a result of past life history. You were what people called deaf and dumb back in the early 19th century. That sounds staggeringly horrible, I know, but it just basically means that you were a deaf-mute. It had no bearing on your mental perception of the world around you. You were just as intelligent as anyone else but since you could not hear or speak, people assumed you were developmentally disabled. Living in a world of total silence was absolutely necessary for you to have the ability to know yourself on a deeper level. Prior to that, you went through several lifetimes of material possession, ego, and so forth. This lifetime of deaf-muteness was designed to make you slow down and understand the value of life.

It may have some bearing on who you are today because you may have gone through bouts of severe shyness in your lifetime because you're used to living in a world of silence. That's probably where your guide is having me convey to you that you need to be bold and expressive with this lifetime. You can express yourself and your opinions without merging into material possession and ego. This lifetime is about finding a balance. You may want to consider being an advocate for people who don't have voices. I don't necessarily mean the literal sense but you have the ability to do a lot of good with this life. Most importantly, you cannot allow yourself to be a doormat simply because you're used to that from a previous lifetime."

I find it quite significant that this message arrived on a day I chose to express rather than blow things off, while Lucifer is in my third house.

cat
mirta

« Reply #432 on: Feb 17, 2013, 11:47 AM »

Hi Rad and Group,
Thanks for the learning that provided me your contributions in this thread.
My observations of the Bearer of Light’s transit in my life are:

Lucifer in 4th house, opposite Mars conjunct Midheaven and opposite Pluto conjunct Saturn.
Lucifer trine Sun conjunct Neptune, Lucifer, Urania and Amazone in 11th house; Luc’ square Mercury conjunct Chiron.
Natal Uranus in 8th house in Gemini conjunct Moon and ruled by Mercury in 12th house in Scorpio conjunct Chiron and SN Venus and SN Mars.
SN Lucifer in 17.16 Leo (February 5 19.52 Leo), ruled by Sun in 11th house in Libra conjunct Neptune, Lucifer and Urania. SN conjunct Midpoint Pluto conjunct Saturn.
NN Lucifer in 4th house, conjunct PPP opposite Saturn (and Pluto).

February 12th
I feel that I have to give a new course to my activity, and I am reflecting about what form it can take. Since 2 years ago I am thinking, in a new way, about two desires or goals and with Lucifer’s transit by Capricorn (in late January) it became more insistent in the sense that I have to decide it now and devote this year to prepare myself for it, although I feel that I could really give it initiation in the next year.
These projects are a) teaching EA or b) initiating a formal training in Deep Memory Process to become a past life therapist.

Although they represent an old duality in myself, that in a way I resolved being both astrologer and psychologist (Moon conjunct Uranus in Gemini in 8th house), it is hard to me to choose now and sometimes I think why not both again, but I have not many time left by my work, and even not much lifetime time, I am not young. In a way it’s the first time that I am seriously thinking so about this time limit regarding my age, I am a sort of “puella aeterna” in this sense. (Lucifer in Capricorn, SN Lucifer conjunct Saturn conjunct Pluto in 10th house, NN Lucifer opposite Pluto conjunct Saturn)

Actually the choice now is between deepening one way or the other.
The main doubts currently refer to: on one hand I am not sure if I will be able to deal with the deep client’s trauma that emerges in DMP (Uranus in 8th house conjunct Moon and ruled by Mercury in Scorpio in 12th house conjunct Chiron and SNodes of Mars and Venus); on the other hand  it’s difficult to me to lead groups (Uranus NP conjunct Moon in 8th house; Sun in 11th house in Libra conjunct Neptune, Lucifer, Urania and Amazone ruled by Venus in Libra in 12th house; SN Lucifer in Virgo in 10th house, Lucifer NN in 26 Cap, ruler Saturn conjunct Pluto in 10th.).

And within astrology it is also a reliving of a conflict between counseling and teaching that remains unresolved. My natal Pluto conjunct Saturn are in Skipped Steps whose Resolution Node is NN in 7th house in Taurus with SN conjunct Jupiter.
I am used to consider counseling work related to 7th house. I don’t know if it’s the same in EA.
Then, and although I have already taught, and successfully with individual students, I have problems regarding dealing with groups, or leading whatever groups, both internal problems and difficulties with their continuity.

Now I perceive that the latter is what I have to elaborate and resolve.  ( Lucifer in late Capricorn was inconjunct natal Moon conjunct Uranus in 8th house; Lucifer in Aquarius is trine Sun conjunct Lucifer conjunct Urania and Neptune in Libra in 11th house; ruled by Venus in Libra in 12th house (avoidance?, unresolved dynamic?); SN Lucifer is conjunct tr. NN Neptune, NN Lucifer is conjunct tr. Venus and SN Neptune.).

Thus my wonderings are: 1) what’s the known I have to free myself from regarding groups in order to allow evolution to proceed?
2) Why do I try to finding another tool to helping people? Why don’t I trust in the tools I already have, indeed why don’t I trust in myself, in my ability to using that tools? Now I believe that is the point. Together with my natal Pluto in 10th house,and NN in 7th house in Taurus the cause can also be seen in natal SN Lucifer in Virgo in 10th house, ruled by Mercury in Scorpio in 12th conjunct Chiron and Venus and Mars SNodes.

February 17th
Today, with transiting Lucifer in 11.34 Aquarius making an exact trine to natal Lucifer (that is conjunct Sun, Neptune, Urania, and Amazone), with tr. SN Lucifer  in exact conjunction to Pluto, and Lucifer’s NN opposite Jupiter conjunct SN and exact inconjunction Sophia, it is becoming clear to me that  - at least for this year – what I have to do is deepening my EA learning and working on my self- image in order to strengthening my self confidence especially regarding groups and teaching(tr. Lucifer conjunct PPP, Lucifer NN square Resolution NN in Taurus). The known I have to free myself from is a self-image problem that experience has not resolved.
I do have taught and led groups with some achievements and I only had one group problem, that left a deep trace; but it led me to leave theatre teaching and to practice astrological counseling in a professional way.  That happened when transiting Lucifer was conjunct its natal SN in Virgo in 10th house, Lucifer SN was conjunct natal Saturn, and its transiting NN (conjunct tr. Lunar SN) was in my 4th house opposite natal Mars conjunct Midheaven. Transiting Uranus was conjunct natal Jupiter and Moon’s SN and Chiron was conjunct natal NN in 7th house in Taurus.
I also have some experience with women’s groups working with feminine archetypes that were successful but I have always felt uncomfortable and insecure, and that prevailing feeling led to the vanishing of them.

On the other hand, teaching astrology is an old frustrated desire, even intention, which now intensely reappeared with tr. Lucifer in Cap sextile Jupiter.
I believe there is trauma and even natural guilt related to teaching. My natal Uranus is in 8th house in Gemini conjunct Moon and Moon rules 9th house. In addition Saturn is in a NP square to Jupiter conjunct SN, and also Lucifer’s SN in Virgo (ruled by Mercury in Scorpio in 12th conjunct Chiron and SNodes of Venus and Mars) is in NP square to Jupiter and SN.
It’s interesting to me that I even studied to become a teacher and later Pedagogy but I only worked teaching in exceptional circumstances.
May be this natal Jupiter conjunct SN in NP square is a 2nd opportunity in which I can do it in a new form in order to amend former actions.
In addition, if counseling or teaching is part of my skipped steps, with Jupiter on SN and Resolution NN in 7th house, may be that many years devoted to counseling would allow now resolve my teaching difficulties.  

Thus I believe that my task for this year is studying EA and working about my self-image an internal security preparing me to teach EA (Lucifer in Aquarius in 4th house conjunct PPP, tr. Lucifer’s NN opposite Jupiter’s ruler and 3rd house ruler Saturn), although  I am not sure if I will be ready to do it. . .

Rad, thanks for this opportunity for clarifying my doubts guided by the Bearer of Light’s transit and by your invaluable guidance.
I appreciate any correction to my interpretation of the transits, including the skipped steps.
With renewed gratitude
God Bless
Mirta

« Last Edit: Feb 17, 2013, 12:00 PM by mirta » Logged
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #433 on: Feb 17, 2013, 12:51 PM »

Personal reflection on Lucifer's transit through Aquarius:

On Feb 6th, transiting Lucifer, along with transiting Venus was at 6 Aquarius falling in my 5th house. Both those plants were squaring my own Pluto Saturn in Scorpio in the 2nd house. I have Pluto at 1 degree Scorpio and Saturn at 11. So 6 degrees Scorpio is the exact midpoint of my Pluto Saturn conjunction.

On that same day transiting Sun as well as the transiting north node of Lucifer was combust my own natal Lucifer at 18 degrees Aquarius in my 5th house, which also squares my natal Saturn, as well as transiting Saturn. So I knew ahead of time this would be a significant day.

This spring I'll be teaching an ea beginners course. As I spoke of earlier, this has been in process of being organized by a student group for some time now. On this day I saw a group of friends with their arms around one another in a group hug. They saw me and invited me to join. While we were all standing there, a man, who also happens to be the main organizer of the student group who is hosting me at the school (who also has his own Sun at 6 degrees Aquarius conjunct transiting Lucifer and Venus. His own natal Venus is conjunct my north node of Lucifer as well) told me that the school has granted a full subsidy for me to teach this course. Once he spoke about that, everyone in the group hug became interested and I literally, in that moment, became the center of a circle of friends (Aquarius in the 5th). For the first time, it became totally apparent to me that this will actually happen. I was receiving the resources (first quarter square to second house planets) that would allow me to teach this at a school to a group of students.

Uranus in the 3rd house, conj my Sun in Sag: upon hearing this message, I experienced an immediate insight about the direction my involvement with this work. I was just able to see the overall plan more clearly. It's not something I feel I can go into here, but there was just a more lucid clarity about my life's purpose - 5th house, Uranus conjunct the Sun. Something freed up inside me.

I was given the resources and support to actualize my purpose with this work on a new level. This, among other experiences since that date, has initiated/is initiating a liberation from old thought forms that deemed, because of my inner instability, that I would never be able to feel totally supported and nourished on this earth - and linking that to perpetual isolation and inner loneliness: 2nd house.

This immediately opened doors of self knowledge whereas previously, I had not seen myself capable enough, equipped, or worthy enough to be supported so fully in doing this work. My natal sn of lucifer is in Virgo in the 12th house, squaring the nodes of the Moon = self doubt based on a karma of having been too certain of myself in the past. The night prior to hearing this message I had a dream that I ran into this man and he told me that the school board decided that there will be no subsidy for this course at all. That was a way for me to process my self doubt. Because of that dream that next day I worked with my inner thoughts about my own inadequacies and unworthiness. I had to completely detach myself from any expectation so as to be open to whatever presented itself - whatever that may be. And then I received that message from my friend.

My natal north node of Lucifer is in Aquarius in the 5th house, in a first quarter square with my natal Pluto in the 2nd which is about discovering new ways to transmute stagnation and dependencies on known forms of survival through actualizing the bearer of light archetype - to help others liberate from their own conditioning. Of course the specific linkage to EA is really clear with that north node in Aquarius squaring Pluto.

One final correlation: today, while Lucifer is at 11 degrees Aquarius and squaring my own Saturn at 11 Scorpio, I met with that man I spoke of above and we had a deeply productive conversation about next steps for organizing the course. This conversation had the effect of initiating new awareness of how I can move forward with this work. It made me more aware of inner and outer resources, and deep trust in the only re-source there really is. Again the first quarter square dynamic, this time involving natal Saturn.
One example of this: we spoke about how to go about making this course available for participating students to receive college credit (Saturn).

Thank you so much for this invitation for reflection Rad.
With love
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #434 on: Feb 18, 2013, 09:41 AM »

Hi Cat, Mirta, and Ari,

Gosh, thanks to each of you for sharing what you have concerning the 'bearer of Light' transit of Lucifer in Aquarius as you have experienced in your own individual ways relative to the context of your lives.

In so doing all those that have been, and are, reading this thread can greatly benefit from how you have experienced this transit which hopefully can help them experience the 'bearer of Light' in their own lives.

God bless you,

Rad
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31   Go Up
Print
Jump to: