School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

The Influence Of Evil In Our Lives: Focus On The Asteroid Lucifer

Started by Rad, Feb 04, 2012, 11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad

Hi Group,

I am posting the birth chart for the USA in order to demonstrate, and discuss if you wish, the influence of Evil and the 'bearer of Light' archetypes within the asteroid Lucifer as they apply to that country. Specifically, we can focus on what we have been discussing by way of interaction of various groups relative to the influence of each of these archetypes in that country. I am posting this chart because it has natal Lucifer in Aquarius in it's 10th House, and it's S.Node is in Aquarius in it's 9th. Thus, the current transit of Lucifer has just come across that S.Node and is now moving towards a Lucifer return in the USA chart.

With it's Lucifer in the 10th, and ruled by it's natal Uranus in Gemini in the 1st, and conjunct it's Ascendant, the specific focus that we discuss concerns the changing demographics in that country wherein the existing Caucasian majority is being replaced by all the 'minorities' in such a way that in combination those 'minorities' will become the majority. By the year 2040, for example, the Hispanic population within that country will be the actual majority.

The impact of this demographic, groups, change was already seen in the last election for their president wherein Obama received roughly 85% of all the 'minority' votes as compared to Romney. This was the actual reason that Obama was then elected the president. The consensus orientation of the majority of the minorities reflects social equity versus the current dominance of the Caucasians that has/ is manifesting as utter social inequality. In essence, the minorities by way of the consensus within them reflects much more of the Natural Law of giving, sharing, and inclusion versus the consensus of the Caucasians that reflects self interest and exclusion.

These demographic changes will only be accelerating in that country. Relative to the transiting Lucifer now in Aquarius, coming over the USA's S.Node and coming to a return to itself in the 10th, how can we see the interacting influences of Evil and the 'bearer of Light' manifesting in that country relative to those demographic, group, changes ? Within this consider that the transiting S.Node of Lucifer in in Leo in the USA's 4th House. This is the very 'image' that the county has for itself, it correlates, relative to the 10th, to the very foundations of the country that serve as it's sense of 'security' from within itself, and it's place in the world order. Remember that Leo correlates to an almost constant 'recreating' of sense of purpose in life, and how that recreated purpose is integrated, how does this then also affect the meanings of the transiting Lucifer in Aquarius coming to a return in the USA's 10th House ?

God Bless, Rad

ari moshe

Hi Rad and everyone - just want to let you know I'll be making time this weekend to practice with this thread again.
With love, am

mirta

Hi Rad and Group,
I am observing Lucifer's transit in my life but I couldn't still write anything. I will do it this week.
Sorry for the delay, I had to bring up to date all my activity. Thanks for your patience.
God Bless
Mirta

mirta

Hi Rad and All
Counseling work is related to 7th house? If not, what's the archetype.
Thanks so much, I am going to post tomorrow sunday.
God Bless
Mirta

cat777

Hi Rad and Group,

16.02.2013 Lucifer 11 aq 6

Lucifer in Aquarius - Freedom from the past.

In relation to thinking about Lucifer in Aquarius and my life right now, nothing really came to me until last night.  It all came in typical Uranian fashion - sudden!  

In my previous post I referred to a reading I was expecting from a spiritual intuitive.  This reading arrived a few weeks later than expected.  It arrived last night, following an intense day at work in which I found myself in an intense conflict ridden situation and chose to express myself rather than ignore the situation and simply carry on.  It was intense and I felt could cost me my job, but I let my pent up Mars in Pisces anger flow rather than simmer below the surface.

When I got home I found my awaited reading awaiting me. Lucifer is in Aquarius in my 3rd house which is ruled by Saturn in Sag in the 1st House.  As mentioned in my previous post, I have Chiron in AQ in the 3rd - Pluto in the 10th (reflection) - SN of Lucifer in the 10th (reflection).  The reading and the astrology from the EA perspective seem to mesh quite nicely.  The timing in relation to when the reading arrived seems quite significant as well. Here is the bottom line:

"You indicated that you are interested in knowing what past life most affects this present life and you are wondering about any messages from your guide. Also, you indicated that you are feeling like you are on the threshold of change....

...In the encouragement to have you be more vocal and bold in the world, there is some indication underneath that it is a result of past life history. You were what people called deaf and dumb back in the early 19th century. That sounds staggeringly horrible, I know, but it just basically means that you were a deaf-mute. It had no bearing on your mental perception of the world around you. You were just as intelligent as anyone else but since you could not hear or speak, people assumed you were developmentally disabled. Living in a world of total silence was absolutely necessary for you to have the ability to know yourself on a deeper level. Prior to that, you went through several lifetimes of material possession, ego, and so forth. This lifetime of deaf-muteness was designed to make you slow down and understand the value of life.

It may have some bearing on who you are today because you may have gone through bouts of severe shyness in your lifetime because you're used to living in a world of silence. That's probably where your guide is having me convey to you that you need to be bold and expressive with this lifetime. You can express yourself and your opinions without merging into material possession and ego. This lifetime is about finding a balance. You may want to consider being an advocate for people who don't have voices. I don't necessarily mean the literal sense but you have the ability to do a lot of good with this life. Most importantly, you cannot allow yourself to be a doormat simply because you're used to that from a previous lifetime."

I find it quite significant that this message arrived on a day I chose to express rather than blow things off, while Lucifer is in my third house.

cat

mirta

Hi Rad and Group,
Thanks for the learning that provided me your contributions in this thread.
My observations of the Bearer of Light's transit in my life are:

Lucifer in 4th house, opposite Mars conjunct Midheaven and opposite Pluto conjunct Saturn.
Lucifer trine Sun conjunct Neptune, Lucifer, Urania and Amazone in 11th house; Luc' square Mercury conjunct Chiron.
Natal Uranus in 8th house in Gemini conjunct Moon and ruled by Mercury in 12th house in Scorpio conjunct Chiron and SN Venus and SN Mars.
SN Lucifer in 17.16 Leo (February 5 19.52 Leo), ruled by Sun in 11th house in Libra conjunct Neptune, Lucifer and Urania. SN conjunct Midpoint Pluto conjunct Saturn.
NN Lucifer in 4th house, conjunct PPP opposite Saturn (and Pluto).

February 12th
I feel that I have to give a new course to my activity, and I am reflecting about what form it can take. Since 2 years ago I am thinking, in a new way, about two desires or goals and with Lucifer's transit by Capricorn (in late January) it became more insistent in the sense that I have to decide it now and devote this year to prepare myself for it, although I feel that I could really give it initiation in the next year.
These projects are a) teaching EA or b) initiating a formal training in Deep Memory Process to become a past life therapist.

Although they represent an old duality in myself, that in a way I resolved being both astrologer and psychologist (Moon conjunct Uranus in Gemini in 8th house), it is hard to me to choose now and sometimes I think why not both again, but I have not many time left by my work, and even not much lifetime time, I am not young. In a way it's the first time that I am seriously thinking so about this time limit regarding my age, I am a sort of "puella aeterna" in this sense. (Lucifer in Capricorn, SN Lucifer conjunct Saturn conjunct Pluto in 10th house, NN Lucifer opposite Pluto conjunct Saturn)

Actually the choice now is between deepening one way or the other.
The main doubts currently refer to: on one hand I am not sure if I will be able to deal with the deep client's trauma that emerges in DMP (Uranus in 8th house conjunct Moon and ruled by Mercury in Scorpio in 12th house conjunct Chiron and SNodes of Mars and Venus); on the other hand  it's difficult to me to lead groups (Uranus NP conjunct Moon in 8th house; Sun in 11th house in Libra conjunct Neptune, Lucifer, Urania and Amazone ruled by Venus in Libra in 12th house; SN Lucifer in Virgo in 10th house, Lucifer NN in 26 Cap, ruler Saturn conjunct Pluto in 10th.).

And within astrology it is also a reliving of a conflict between counseling and teaching that remains unresolved. My natal Pluto conjunct Saturn are in Skipped Steps whose Resolution Node is NN in 7th house in Taurus with SN conjunct Jupiter.
I am used to consider counseling work related to 7th house. I don't know if it's the same in EA.
Then, and although I have already taught, and successfully with individual students, I have problems regarding dealing with groups, or leading whatever groups, both internal problems and difficulties with their continuity.

Now I perceive that the latter is what I have to elaborate and resolve.  ( Lucifer in late Capricorn was inconjunct natal Moon conjunct Uranus in 8th house; Lucifer in Aquarius is trine Sun conjunct Lucifer conjunct Urania and Neptune in Libra in 11th house; ruled by Venus in Libra in 12th house (avoidance?, unresolved dynamic?); SN Lucifer is conjunct tr. NN Neptune, NN Lucifer is conjunct tr. Venus and SN Neptune.).

Thus my wonderings are: 1) what's the known I have to free myself from regarding groups in order to allow evolution to proceed?
2) Why do I try to finding another tool to helping people? Why don't I trust in the tools I already have, indeed why don't I trust in myself, in my ability to using that tools? Now I believe that is the point. Together with my natal Pluto in 10th house,and NN in 7th house in Taurus the cause can also be seen in natal SN Lucifer in Virgo in 10th house, ruled by Mercury in Scorpio in 12th conjunct Chiron and Venus and Mars SNodes.

February 17th
Today, with transiting Lucifer in 11.34 Aquarius making an exact trine to natal Lucifer (that is conjunct Sun, Neptune, Urania, and Amazone), with tr. SN Lucifer  in exact conjunction to Pluto, and Lucifer's NN opposite Jupiter conjunct SN and exact inconjunction Sophia, it is becoming clear to me that  - at least for this year - what I have to do is deepening my EA learning and working on my self- image in order to strengthening my self confidence especially regarding groups and teaching(tr. Lucifer conjunct PPP, Lucifer NN square Resolution NN in Taurus). The known I have to free myself from is a self-image problem that experience has not resolved.
I do have taught and led groups with some achievements and I only had one group problem, that left a deep trace; but it led me to leave theatre teaching and to practice astrological counseling in a professional way.  That happened when transiting Lucifer was conjunct its natal SN in Virgo in 10th house, Lucifer SN was conjunct natal Saturn, and its transiting NN (conjunct tr. Lunar SN) was in my 4th house opposite natal Mars conjunct Midheaven. Transiting Uranus was conjunct natal Jupiter and Moon's SN and Chiron was conjunct natal NN in 7th house in Taurus.
I also have some experience with women's groups working with feminine archetypes that were successful but I have always felt uncomfortable and insecure, and that prevailing feeling led to the vanishing of them.

On the other hand, teaching astrology is an old frustrated desire, even intention, which now intensely reappeared with tr. Lucifer in Cap sextile Jupiter.
I believe there is trauma and even natural guilt related to teaching. My natal Uranus is in 8th house in Gemini conjunct Moon and Moon rules 9th house. In addition Saturn is in a NP square to Jupiter conjunct SN, and also Lucifer's SN in Virgo (ruled by Mercury in Scorpio in 12th conjunct Chiron and SNodes of Venus and Mars) is in NP square to Jupiter and SN.
It's interesting to me that I even studied to become a teacher and later Pedagogy but I only worked teaching in exceptional circumstances.
May be this natal Jupiter conjunct SN in NP square is a 2nd opportunity in which I can do it in a new form in order to amend former actions.
In addition, if counseling or teaching is part of my skipped steps, with Jupiter on SN and Resolution NN in 7th house, may be that many years devoted to counseling would allow now resolve my teaching difficulties.  

Thus I believe that my task for this year is studying EA and working about my self-image an internal security preparing me to teach EA (Lucifer in Aquarius in 4th house conjunct PPP, tr. Lucifer's NN opposite Jupiter's ruler and 3rd house ruler Saturn), although  I am not sure if I will be ready to do it. . .

Rad, thanks for this opportunity for clarifying my doubts guided by the Bearer of Light's transit and by your invaluable guidance.
I appreciate any correction to my interpretation of the transits, including the skipped steps.
With renewed gratitude
God Bless
Mirta

ari moshe

Personal reflection on Lucifer's transit through Aquarius:

On Feb 6th, transiting Lucifer, along with transiting Venus was at 6 Aquarius falling in my 5th house. Both those plants were squaring my own Pluto Saturn in Scorpio in the 2nd house. I have Pluto at 1 degree Scorpio and Saturn at 11. So 6 degrees Scorpio is the exact midpoint of my Pluto Saturn conjunction.

On that same day transiting Sun as well as the transiting north node of Lucifer was combust my own natal Lucifer at 18 degrees Aquarius in my 5th house, which also squares my natal Saturn, as well as transiting Saturn. So I knew ahead of time this would be a significant day.

This spring I'll be teaching an ea beginners course. As I spoke of earlier, this has been in process of being organized by a student group for some time now. On this day I saw a group of friends with their arms around one another in a group hug. They saw me and invited me to join. While we were all standing there, a man, who also happens to be the main organizer of the student group who is hosting me at the school (who also has his own Sun at 6 degrees Aquarius conjunct transiting Lucifer and Venus. His own natal Venus is conjunct my north node of Lucifer as well) told me that the school has granted a full subsidy for me to teach this course. Once he spoke about that, everyone in the group hug became interested and I literally, in that moment, became the center of a circle of friends (Aquarius in the 5th). For the first time, it became totally apparent to me that this will actually happen. I was receiving the resources (first quarter square to second house planets) that would allow me to teach this at a school to a group of students.

Uranus in the 3rd house, conj my Sun in Sag: upon hearing this message, I experienced an immediate insight about the direction my involvement with this work. I was just able to see the overall plan more clearly. It's not something I feel I can go into here, but there was just a more lucid clarity about my life's purpose - 5th house, Uranus conjunct the Sun. Something freed up inside me.

I was given the resources and support to actualize my purpose with this work on a new level. This, among other experiences since that date, has initiated/is initiating a liberation from old thought forms that deemed, because of my inner instability, that I would never be able to feel totally supported and nourished on this earth - and linking that to perpetual isolation and inner loneliness: 2nd house.

This immediately opened doors of self knowledge whereas previously, I had not seen myself capable enough, equipped, or worthy enough to be supported so fully in doing this work. My natal sn of lucifer is in Virgo in the 12th house, squaring the nodes of the Moon = self doubt based on a karma of having been too certain of myself in the past. The night prior to hearing this message I had a dream that I ran into this man and he told me that the school board decided that there will be no subsidy for this course at all. That was a way for me to process my self doubt. Because of that dream that next day I worked with my inner thoughts about my own inadequacies and unworthiness. I had to completely detach myself from any expectation so as to be open to whatever presented itself - whatever that may be. And then I received that message from my friend.

My natal north node of Lucifer is in Aquarius in the 5th house, in a first quarter square with my natal Pluto in the 2nd which is about discovering new ways to transmute stagnation and dependencies on known forms of survival through actualizing the bearer of light archetype - to help others liberate from their own conditioning. Of course the specific linkage to EA is really clear with that north node in Aquarius squaring Pluto.

One final correlation: today, while Lucifer is at 11 degrees Aquarius and squaring my own Saturn at 11 Scorpio, I met with that man I spoke of above and we had a deeply productive conversation about next steps for organizing the course. This conversation had the effect of initiating new awareness of how I can move forward with this work. It made me more aware of inner and outer resources, and deep trust in the only re-source there really is. Again the first quarter square dynamic, this time involving natal Saturn.
One example of this: we spoke about how to go about making this course available for participating students to receive college credit (Saturn).

Thank you so much for this invitation for reflection Rad.
With love

Rad

Hi Cat, Mirta, and Ari,

Gosh, thanks to each of you for sharing what you have concerning the 'bearer of Light' transit of Lucifer in Aquarius as you have experienced in your own individual ways relative to the context of your lives.

In so doing all those that have been, and are, reading this thread can greatly benefit from how you have experienced this transit which hopefully can help them experience the 'bearer of Light' in their own lives.

God bless you,

Rad

Katherine

Hi Rad,
Did Wolf correlate Lucifer (#1930) to the totality of Evil represented in the chart, or the aspect of Evil that is Lucifer?
I ask because of the seven deadly sins, where Lucifer represents pride (and has been associated with Leo).  Of the six other manifestations I found Envy: Leviathan (#8813) and Lust: Asmodeus (#2174)
It may be possible that Greed: Mammon, Wrath: Satan/ Amon, Gluttony: Beelzebub, and Sloth: Belphegor have names hidden in layers of myth e.g. Athene is not listed as herself, or Minerva, but the alias of Pallas.

God bless,
Katherine

Rad

Hi Katherine,

To it's totality. But, remember, within that symbol is also the 'bearer of Light': God/ess.

God Bless, Rad

Katherine

Ok, thank you, Rad.
Where, in the chart, would Lucifer (#1930) be the most insidious and difficult to detect? i.e. when someone could be coopted or easily influenced? Where would it be the most overtly threatening and menacing, the most evident in conscious awareness? i.e. when someone has to consciously confront and go to battle with Evil?
I am trying to understand the why's of a situation where a child was terrorized nightly through their dreams (becoming hellish nightmares) until they were eight years old.

Thank you so much.
God bless,
Katherine

Rad

Quote from: Katherine on Jun 02, 2014, 11:32 AM
Ok, thank you, Rad.
Where, in the chart, would Lucifer (#1930) be the most insidious and difficult to detect? i.e. when someone could be coopted or easily influenced? Where would it be the most overtly threatening and menacing, the most evident in conscious awareness? i.e. when someone has to consciously confront and go to battle with Evil?
I am trying to understand the why's of a situation where a child was terrorized nightly through their dreams (becoming hellish nightmares) until they were eight years old.

Thank you so much.
God bless,
Katherine

Hi Katherine,

You might want to read this whole thread because the answer to your questions are contained within it. In essence, it's the natal house position and sign of Lucifer, aspects to it by other planets, the S.Node of Lucifer and aspects to it, and the N.Node of Lucifer with aspects to it. The transit of Lucifer correlates to where any Soul can be influenced by it.

God Bless, Rad

Katherine

Hi Rad,
I have read the two articles posted on the school's main site and, yes, I am in the process of reading the  thread here. Thank you for making the time to offer a summation!

I was kind of looking for the most destructive placement. For example, since Saturn has been a recent topic, given that Saturn will "condition or define all the other archetypes, planets, signs, and houses, within the totality of the Soul's consciousness" if Lucifer was in a tight natal conjunction to Saturn, would it permiate the total structure of individual consciousness? (To play off of Kristin's great analogy of the framing of consciousness: The lower vibration of (Evil) Lucifer- like a rot, or blight?  The higher vibration of (Light bringer) Lucifer- like a Faraday cage?)

Hypotheticals and analogies aside, I am actually wanting to see the evidence for the influence of Evil in past lives...which is why am ecsatic that the geodetic project is happening. I hope that the asteroid Lucifer features in the material.

Thank you, Rad.

God bless,
Katherine

Rad

Quote from: Katherine on Jun 08, 2014, 02:14 AM
Hi Rad,
I have read the two articles posted on the school's main site and, yes, I am in the process of reading the  thread here. Thank you for making the time to offer a summation!

I was kind of looking for the most destructive placement. For example, since Saturn has been a recent topic, given that Saturn will "condition or define all the other archetypes, planets, signs, and houses, within the totality of the Soul's consciousness" if Lucifer was in a tight natal conjunction to Saturn, would it permiate the total structure of individual consciousness? (To play off of Kristin's great analogy of the framing of consciousness: The lower vibration of (Evil) Lucifer- like a rot, or blight?  The higher vibration of (Light bringer) Lucifer- like a Faraday cage?)

Hypotheticals and analogies aside, I am actually wanting to see the evidence for the influence of Evil in past lives...which is why am ecsatic that the geodetic project is happening. I hope that the asteroid Lucifer features in the material.

Thank you, Rad.

God bless,
Katherine

Hi Katherine,

With Lucifer conjunct Saturn, in Capricorn, or the 10th House the influence of evil would manifest throughout the structural nature of the Soul's consciousness via the egocentric structure it creates. Thus, all other archetypes, planets, houses, etc would be subjected to this influence that primarily would manifest as experiencing the psychology of self defeat, what's the point, futility, the manifestation of all kinds of apparent blocks in that which the Soul and it's ego desire to do, being undermined in all kinds of ways relative to life's goals, influence the consciousness of the Soul by way of using any means necessary to achieve or actualize it's ambitions, life objective and goals that would then invariably undermine or hurt others, issuing false judgements or statements about others that are defined by it's the Soul's own needs or ambitions and/ or being the recipient of such by others in order to sustain by way of the influence of evil the consciousness of futility, self defeat, what's the point, and so on.

The influence of the 'bearer of Light' in order to counteract this evil influence would manifest as sustained self determination at all costs, the value is always in the effort, by linking the desires and ambitions of the Soul to larger causes rather than just oneself, of using all the natural laws as the basis of judgements upon oneself and others versus man made laws, customs, taboos, rules and so on as that basis of judgement, of doing the very best one can do at any given moment and then moving on, encouraging others to to actualize their own desires, goals, and ambitions through a sustained self effort even within the context of the Soul's own work, and of never allowing that orientation of the 'end justifies the mean's' to exist within it's consciousness.

So all of these dynamics would then be part of how all the other archetypes, planets, signs, houses, are inwardly defined and lived.

God Bless, Rad

Katherine

Thank you, Rad.
This is very helpful.

God bless,
Katherine