Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Influence Of Evil In Our Lives: Focus On The Asteroid Lucifer  (Read 36840 times)
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #435 on: Feb 18, 2013, 10:23 AM »

Hi Rad, and group,

Here's my report on the lucifer transit through Aquarius up to date.

Lucifer and its north node in Aquarius have been transiting through my 7th natal House. I also have natal Uranus in Libra, so this implies an intention to ‘break free from the past’ operating through relationships. Also the intention of learning new, deeper, ways to listen, is emphasized. The intention to evolve beyond past relationships patterns is connected to learning new ways to give, and to receive. Thus, at some point I had the impulse to offer free EA readings for people who needed, which I did through my blog, and through facebook. This served to do a series of readings for some people who I feel really benefitted from this. Same time, some other people came asking for the reading basically because it was ‘for free’, including some who had the means to pay for it, and also some people who were not open enough, or honest enough, to benefit from this type of work with me. But in the end it served as a vehicle to give.

Also, I have been having new insights of objective nature about past relationships, allowing to re-assess desires and dynamics that occurred within these relationships. Uranus is the ruler of my 8th House, and is conjunct Pluto, so this of course includes bottom-line emotional psychological dynamics of my Soul.
A fundamental intention of my Soul is to learn to listen deeper, in order to progressively come to hear and understand the language of my Soul (Pluto and South Node 2nd House, Pluto polarity point and North Node in the 8th House). With Uranus being in the natal 3rd House, conjunct Sun, I’ve come to see clearly with this Lucifer in Aquarius transit how whenever my head thinks its got it right, in reality I have it wrong. The intention of course is to become deeper, in order not to depend on linear thoughts. Thoughts apparently clear and coherent will always appear in my consciousness pointing in the wrong way.  Sometimes the thoughts will not be wrong themselves, however, because of lacking the necessary depth of Soul awareness, the desires and dynamics conditioning whatever path will not be sufficiently integrated, which will always create, at least,  confusion about the bottom-line motivations. Other times the thought forms will simply mask the inner dynamics or desires, or the emotional states.

At some point the Lucifer transit though my 7th House manifested an apparent paradox in my orientation to relationships, between wanting not to be in relationships because of my own fears of rejection based on emotional vulnerability and feelings of impurity, or wanting to be in relationships in order to bypass my own unresolved emotional states. Thus, along many years I have wanted to be alone while being with other people, and wanting to be with other people when I am alone. Thus, the main issue being, rather than to be or not to be in relationships, the depth of the relationships with myself or other people, and within this, the fear of the unknown manifesting in the emotional states experienced when being alone, and when relating to others. This intention includes how to listen deeper, in order to understand the language of the Soul within me or others (Uranus 3rd House ruling the 8th House, and conjunct Pluto, also Mercury conjunct Pluto), beyond the surface where a tremendous level of projections occurs.

The desire to listen deeper in order to penetrate Soul structure, the frustration of all the stupid repeating traps I always get caught in, then lead me to consider the 8th House desire to die, symbolizing metamorphosis. At one point during this transit I had a dream in which it was the end of my life, right on the process of dying, struggling to let go egocentric identification, a ‘struggle to surrender’. In the dream a voice deep within was telling me 'you are not your body', while my consciousness tried to identify with the lights within. The desire to die, versus ‘walking dead’, then linked with the apparent paradox between relating or not relating to others. Because my natal Escorpio Neptune which rules my North Node in the 8th House, is square the North Node within the Disseminating phase, an absolute dissatisfaction exists in my Soul about the conditioned, time-space reality, while only having glimpses of whatever is supposed to come next. My Soul ‘cannot know’ what this is about, but all the known parameters are experienced as irrelevant and ultimately meaningless. I can’t get no true satisfaction in any of the normal ways, except by the ‘glimpses’ of the unconditioned which my Soul is learning to perceive through the emotional experience, within myself or through other people. This evolutionary situation is resultant of the degree of delusory identification in the past, and the degree of attachment to desires which have already proved their meaninglessness. Thus, a need to die to the old, before the new can manifest. I could experience some of this through offering the free EA readings, because I did get a lot of readings to do for a couple of weeks, and at some point I also felt the dissatisfaction of ‘this is just work’. The only difference was in those readings where I felt to be cooperating with Spirit to give someone what they needed in order to heal or resolve, where true need and desire to heal or resolve was the reason for asking for the reading, and in which this was revealed in the emotional interaction with the client.

The desire to die to the old translates in the need to accept emptiness, to accept ‘not having’, and to accept the desire for something beyond the known. This then translates to the questions ‘why to live?’, ‘what is meant to sustain or give meaning to my life, if all the known proves unsatisfying, despite the efforts to still grasp some satisfaction or meaning from the pre-existing types of experience?’ The answer to these questions is mysterious. It is just ‘whispered’. It relates to the reality of love, and gratitude, that exist within my Soul, and in others, which IS MORE than I identify with normally, and which my Soul is learning to ‘hear’. This is the only reason to live, and in itself is beyond or independent of the issue of relating or not relating with others.

An other specific manifestation of the Lucifer transit through my 7th House, with Lucifer North Node in Aquarius also in my 7th House forming a square to my natal Venus in Scorpio in the 4th House, occurred through a dream in which the Soul of JWG was teaching about relationships. In this dream his Soul, as an agent of God, warned me that a woman would come to me for a reading or EA teaching, and that this woman would have a contract with evil. JWG’s Soul instructed me not to ever enter into a personal relationship with this woman, and not to teach this woman about EA principles because she would be able to use this knowledge for evil purposes. He also told me that this woman would appear as totally innocent, natural, and naïve, and that her Soul had created this self image and persona in order to be able to have sex with whomever she wanted, without owning or accepting the nature or her desires and dynamics.

God Bless, Gonzalo
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #436 on: Feb 19, 2013, 09:55 AM »

Hi Gonzalo,

Thanks so much for the sharing of your Soul process as reflected in the Uranian principles, and the transit of Lucifer in Aquarius, in your chart. This is the type of depth analysis and the subsequent understanding that truly reflects the capacity and power of Evolutionary Astrology.

God bless you,

Rad
cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #437 on: Feb 19, 2013, 05:17 PM »

Hi Everyone,

Fascinating reading!  Gonzalo, those are some very powerful dreams you are having.  In light of the transit, it seems that it is a good thing you are remembering them and paying attention.

I am really hard pressed for time right now, but once I have some I want to interprete my chart over again, starting with the Pluto paradigm, with this new perspective I have been given.  I think about various symbols in my chart while driving, doing my taxes, etc, which seem to support what I have been given during this transit. 

Like the material in Patricia Walsh's book, this Askaic Record reading seems to support the astrology, (and the astrology supports the ability of the reader).  I am really fascinated by it all as it makes so much sense, but isn't anything I would have arrived at on my own  :-)  Thank you B.O.L. 

cat
Katherine

« Reply #438 on: May 31, 2014, 11:49 PM »

Hi Rad,
Did Wolf correlate Lucifer (#1930) to the totality of Evil represented in the chart, or the aspect of Evil that is Lucifer?
I ask because of the seven deadly sins, where Lucifer represents pride (and has been associated with Leo).  Of the six other manifestations I found Envy: Leviathan (#8813) and Lust: Asmodeus (#2174)
It may be possible that Greed: Mammon, Wrath: Satan/ Amon, Gluttony: Beelzebub, and Sloth: Belphegor have names hidden in layers of myth e.g. Athene is not listed as herself, or Minerva, but the alias of Pallas.

God bless,
Katherine
« Last Edit: Jun 01, 2014, 07:27 AM by Katherine » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #439 on: Jun 01, 2014, 06:42 AM »

Hi Katherine,

To it's totality. But, remember, within that symbol is also the 'bearer of Light': God/ess.

God Bless, Rad

Katherine

« Reply #440 on: Jun 02, 2014, 09:32 AM »

Ok, thank you, Rad.
Where, in the chart, would Lucifer (#1930) be the most insidious and difficult to detect? i.e. when someone could be coopted or easily influenced? Where would it be the most overtly threatening and menacing, the most evident in conscious awareness? i.e. when someone has to consciously confront and go to battle with Evil?
I am trying to understand the why's of a situation where a child was terrorized nightly through their dreams (becoming hellish nightmares) until they were eight years old.

Thank you so much.
God bless,
Katherine
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #441 on: Jun 03, 2014, 07:34 AM »

Ok, thank you, Rad.
Where, in the chart, would Lucifer (#1930) be the most insidious and difficult to detect? i.e. when someone could be coopted or easily influenced? Where would it be the most overtly threatening and menacing, the most evident in conscious awareness? i.e. when someone has to consciously confront and go to battle with Evil?
I am trying to understand the why's of a situation where a child was terrorized nightly through their dreams (becoming hellish nightmares) until they were eight years old.

Thank you so much.
God bless,
Katherine

Hi Katherine,

You might want to read this whole thread because the answer to your questions are contained within it. In essence, it's the natal house position and sign of Lucifer, aspects to it by other planets, the S.Node of Lucifer and aspects to it, and the N.Node of Lucifer with aspects to it. The transit of Lucifer correlates to where any Soul can be influenced by it.

God Bless, Rad
Katherine

« Reply #442 on: Jun 08, 2014, 12:14 AM »

Hi Rad,
I have read the two articles posted on the school's main site and, yes, I am in the process of reading the  thread here. Thank you for making the time to offer a summation!

I was kind of looking for the most destructive placement. For example, since Saturn has been a recent topic, given that Saturn will "condition or define all the other archetypes, planets, signs, and houses, within the totality of the Soul’s consciousness" if Lucifer was in a tight natal conjunction to Saturn, would it permiate the total structure of individual consciousness? (To play off of Kristin's great analogy of the framing of consciousness: The lower vibration of (Evil) Lucifer- like a rot, or blight?  The higher vibration of (Light bringer) Lucifer- like a Faraday cage?)

Hypotheticals and analogies aside, I am actually wanting to see the evidence for the influence of Evil in past lives...which is why am ecsatic that the geodetic project is happening. I hope that the asteroid Lucifer features in the material.

Thank you, Rad.

God bless,
Katherine
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #443 on: Jun 08, 2014, 07:23 AM »

Hi Rad,
I have read the two articles posted on the school's main site and, yes, I am in the process of reading the  thread here. Thank you for making the time to offer a summation!

I was kind of looking for the most destructive placement. For example, since Saturn has been a recent topic, given that Saturn will "condition or define all the other archetypes, planets, signs, and houses, within the totality of the Soul’s consciousness" if Lucifer was in a tight natal conjunction to Saturn, would it permiate the total structure of individual consciousness? (To play off of Kristin's great analogy of the framing of consciousness: The lower vibration of (Evil) Lucifer- like a rot, or blight?  The higher vibration of (Light bringer) Lucifer- like a Faraday cage?)

Hypotheticals and analogies aside, I am actually wanting to see the evidence for the influence of Evil in past lives...which is why am ecsatic that the geodetic project is happening. I hope that the asteroid Lucifer features in the material.

Thank you, Rad.

God bless,
Katherine

Hi Katherine,

With Lucifer conjunct Saturn, in Capricorn, or the 10th House the influence of evil would manifest throughout the structural nature of the Soul's consciousness via the egocentric structure it creates. Thus, all other archetypes, planets, houses, etc would be subjected to this influence that primarily would manifest as experiencing the psychology of self defeat, what's the point, futility, the manifestation of all kinds of apparent blocks in that which the Soul and it's ego desire to do, being undermined in all kinds of ways relative to life's goals, influence the consciousness of the Soul by way of using any means necessary to achieve or actualize it's ambitions, life objective and goals that would then invariably undermine or hurt others, issuing false judgements or statements about others that are defined by it's the Soul's own needs or ambitions and/ or being the recipient of such by others in order to sustain by way of the influence of evil the consciousness of futility, self defeat, what's the point, and so on.

The influence of the 'bearer of Light' in order to counteract this evil influence would manifest as sustained self determination at all costs, the value is always in the effort, by linking the desires and ambitions of the Soul to larger causes rather than just oneself, of using all the natural laws as the basis of judgements upon oneself and others versus man made laws, customs, taboos, rules and so on as that basis of judgement, of doing the very best one can do at any given moment and then moving on, encouraging others to to actualize their own desires, goals, and ambitions through a sustained self effort even within the context of the Soul's own work, and of never allowing that orientation of the 'end justifies the mean's' to exist within it's consciousness.

So all of these dynamics would then be part of how all the other archetypes, planets, signs, houses, are inwardly defined and lived.

God Bless, Rad
Katherine

« Reply #444 on: Jun 09, 2014, 07:01 AM »

Thank you, Rad.
This is very helpful.

God bless,
Katherine
Upasika
Very Active Member

« Reply #445 on: Jun 11, 2014, 06:57 AM »

Hi Rad,

Am slowly recovering but need a great deal of rest. I can browse a bit on the computer but typing is limited.

I'm also interested in this whole topic and want to get a better handle on Lucifer. For the full picture to the situation you explained above to Katherine, would you mind also describing how Lucifer would manifest in the polarity situation i.e. how would Lucifer (both as the Bearer of Light as well as Evil) generally manifest when it is conjunct the Moon, in Cancer, or in the 4th house (the self image).

thank you
Upasika
« Last Edit: Jun 11, 2014, 03:41 PM by Upasika » Logged
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #446 on: Jun 12, 2014, 10:22 AM »

Hi Upasika
I'm contributing with my own experience/observation.

Lucifer in Cancer, in it’s dimension of adversary of God, manifests through the emotional body in general by intensifying all types of ‘negative’ emotional states, ie. fear, insecurity, anger and rage, jealousy, futility, etc. pushing these inner states beyond their  ‘normal’ extremes whatever they already are. The intensity of these emotional states as influenced by Lucifer can reach a point in which the self-image becomes distorted because of these extreme emotional states, which can be identified as belonging to the personality or Soul. In some cases, and given that the phenomenon of evil correlates with Lucifer, and also correlates with Scorpio and the 8th House, which in turn correlates with the shadow archetype (symbolized by Scorpio and Capricorn), this can result in an identification with the shadow, ie. ‘I’m just this piece of …’. The intensity of the emotional states as influenced by Lucifer, and/or identification with the shadow can lead in turn into a situation in which the distorted or amplified emotional states can be acted out upon in any ways.

In general, such influence will attempt to prevent integration of the emotional body. Thus, it can create or maintain an intense insecurity which results in a projection of the individual’s sense of security on an external situation or person.

In some cases, the influence of evil reflected in Lucifer in Cancer can manifest through the individual’s family.  Or it can manifest through direct attacks to the individual’s family, its integrity, or its members.
Lucifer in Cancer in its ‘Bearer of the Light’ dimension correlates with being inwardly directed by God to find inner security within the Self. This translates into inwardly knowing that ‘there is more’ within the Soul than any of the existing emotional states the individual can experience. Following this inner guidance allows to create emotional self-knowledge. Thus, ‘I’m not just this …’, and ‘I don’t really need to identify with this set of emotional states’. Being pulled deeper into the Soul, the individual can learn to know what emotional states originate within the Soul and need to be consciously integrated/resolved, versus what emotional energy is alien to the Soul or has been amplified or distorted because of the influence of evil. The self-image can be progressively restored, healed or evolved as a result.

Lucifer in Cancer, in its Bearer of the Light dimension, also correlates with being able to feel emotional security in midst of any situation, no matter how threatening or difficult it may be. It can correlate with experiencing being protected and/or nurtured directly by God or its Agents.

In some cases, Lucifer in Cancer can correlate with being inwardly directed by God to nurture others emotionally, to know what they need emotionally at any point, to protect others emotionally or spiritually, or to help protect a family, children, women.

In some cases, it can correlate with being born into a family in which some family member has a stronger or special connection with God, which will influence or lead the individual in this direction.

God Bless, Gonzalo
« Last Edit: Jun 12, 2014, 10:34 AM by Gonzalo » Logged
Katherine

« Reply #447 on: Jun 13, 2014, 02:26 AM »

Thank you for sharing your insight, Gonzalo!

God bless,
Katherine
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #448 on: Jun 13, 2014, 08:09 AM »

Hi Upasika,

Sorry, I must have missed your post. All that Gonzalo has pointed out is of course correct. In addition Lucifer in Cancer, the 4th House, or is in aspect to the Moon can correlate to evil's influence by creating a state of pathological jealousy, of never feeling safe, of trying to control all others in the Soul's immediate environment in order to feel 'safe', of issuing projected judgements aimed at creating guilt in others about their very nature, their essence, which of course reflects all kinds on internal emotional patterns linked with memories of their past that generates, by their very nature, an inner guilt that they refuse to actually deal with or acknowledge which then becomes the basis of what is projected upon others. This is a reflection of the natural Capricorn, 10th House, and Saturn polarity that is integrated through Cancer, the Moon, and the 4th House.

As a parent the influence of evil can cause such Souls to project all kinds imagined realities on their children that thus dictates their parental behavior. This can reflect that such a Soul chose to be born into and through one or both parents that did the same thing upon them. The displacement of the emotional reaction this creates this same dynamic towards their own children. Additionally, they can feel jealous or threatened by the amount of energy/ time/ commitment that children naturally need that then takes time AWAY FROM THEM by way of their adult partner or marriage mate. The emotional reactions to that partner are thus influenced by evil in such a way that such a partner feels they are walking on egg shells within the relationship because of never knowing what can trigger the insidiousness of this person.

The influence of evil causes such Souls to feel that they are victims 'of something', of 'anything', that masks their refusal to emotionally mature, to become adults. Thus, their emotional life, no matter the chronological age, is that of a child of around seven to eight years.

The influence of the 'bearer of Light' would, through the natural Capricorn polarity, would encourage the Soul to learn how to become responsible for it's own actions, it's own life, and to determine the 'why' within themselves that has lead and created the 'reality' of their lives. Once this occurs then the influence of evil will have been defeated.

God Bless, Rad
Upasika
Very Active Member

« Reply #449 on: Jun 22, 2014, 12:18 AM »

Hi Gonzalo,

I've been really sick for the last week, which is why I haven't got back before now. Back on track now though. And thanks for such a great reply.

The intensity of these emotional states as influenced by Lucifer can reach a point in which the self-image becomes distorted because of these extreme emotional states, which can be identified as belonging to the personality or Soul.

Interesting point ... that emotional states can belong to the personality or the Soul, I'd never thought of it in that way before.

The intensity of the emotional states as influenced by Lucifer, and/or identification with the shadow can lead in turn into a situation in which the distorted or amplified emotional states can be acted out upon in any ways.

Obviously that is where the battle starts... self awareness at this point would be critical.

In some cases, the influence of evil reflected in Lucifer in Cancer can manifest through the individual’s family.

Yeah, I have observed this too.

Lucifer in Cancer in its ‘Bearer of the Light’ dimension correlates with being inwardly directed by God to find inner security within the Self. This translates into inwardly knowing that ‘there is more’ within the Soul than any of the existing emotional states the individual can experience. Following this inner guidance allows to create emotional self-knowledge. Thus, ‘I’m not just this …’, and ‘I don’t really need to identify with this set of emotional states’. Being pulled deeper into the Soul, the individual can learn to know what emotional states originate within the Soul and need to be consciously integrated/resolved, versus what emotional energy is alien to the Soul or has been amplified or distorted because of the influence of evil. The self-image can be progressively restored, healed or evolved as a result.

A great explanation .... thank you.

blessings Upasika
« Last Edit: Jun 22, 2014, 12:43 AM by Upasika » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video